Good Series Abbotsford

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Haunted Avocado, Aug 19, 2014.

1. I Am Wonger

I Am Wonger 2 Time Champion

Discord:
    wonger8214#0
    Ratings:
    +1,428 / 36 / -57
    i was a celebrity once .. kinda like vern troyer. i was on the greatest online hockey show ever made .. despite having our handsome anchor ND go down for the count we brought you the dumbest shit that no one else wanted ! plus Tats was there .. hes cool

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. pensman66

pensman66 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 5 / -25
    It's a good thing statistics always have outliers. It's been said I'm so big i have my own gravitational pull.

No Streaming Account
  3. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    That's weird, I thought we were talking about the size of your penis not your huge ego.. My mistake.

iMackie21
  4. pensman66

Ratings:
    +85 / 5 / -25
    Since an ego is a state of mind and not a physical entity, it can't have a gravitational field. It's a good thing it can't because my ego could potentially cause the universe to implode on itself and create 1 gigantic black hole. I wouldn't expect anyone here to understand. It is a burden I must carry alone as no other can comprehend my level of eliteness.

No Streaming Account
  5. Kbsmith37

Kbsmith37 KCS

Ratings:
    +1,210 / 25 / -43
    Keep going, don't stop.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  6. pensman66

Ratings:
    +85 / 5 / -25
    Ever since I was a little boy I knew I was destined for greatness. People would come up to me while I was playing and ask me for my autograph because they knew I would be famous some day based on how incredible I already was. Unfortunately, I was only 3 so I hadn't learned how to write yet so it ended up just being scribble on paper. Later on , I was working as a janitor at an ivy league school overnight and I would solve their math equations while they weren't looking just for the hell of it. At night I would hang out at bars with Ben Afleck and sleep with Minnie Driver but dump her randomly from time to time. Whenever there is danger I have been known to put on a blue suit with a red cape with a big S n the front and fly around the country saving people cuz YOLO.

A lot of people get jealous, but I have to just keep to myself because I know they just can't handle me being that incredible. I also feel compelled to add that I don't always drink beer, but when I do I prefer dos equis.

No Streaming Account
  7. PardonMyJake

PardonMyJake Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jake.44#0
    Ratings:
    +1,291 / 4 / -14
    [​IMG]

Thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so sweet.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Kbsmith37

Kbsmith37 KCS

Ratings:
    +1,210 / 25 / -43
    Aaaaaaaand theeeeen?

No Streaming Account
  9. pensman66

Ratings:
    +85 / 5 / -25
    I also hang out on clouds a lot and can shoot rainbows out of my stomach and kill stuff. Sometimes I battle my aclrch nemesis gargamel who's like 10x my size but I still manage to kick his ass over n over like he's my typical opponent in LG games. On weekends I get in my delaurien and time travel to obscure times in the past but always manage to find 1.21 gigawatts of electricity to get myself back home in time to get to work on monday at my day job where I work as a government assassin under the name of Jason Bourne. People keep trying to kill me, but no big deal.

No Streaming Account
  10. Yaaa Booiii

Yaaa Booiii Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +554 / 6 / -4
    Really?!?

You don't say......

I told you that bitch crazy!!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. Heimbecker

Heimbecker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +817 / 31 / -2
    [video=youtube;NKX8v46Z11E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKX8v46Z11E[/video]

Heimbecker07