Poll: Which NHL 360 Title for LGHL Season 193

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Tris10, Aug 28, 2014.

?

Which Game Should we use for Season 19-21

Poll closed Sep 5, 2014.
  1. Either Title

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NHL 14 Xbox 360

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. NHL 15 Xbox 360

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itsamemariox1

itsamemariox1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 2 / -0
    I've never had a problem with 14 servers either

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. Yaaa Booiii

Yaaa Booiii Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +554 / 6 / -4
    Cuz they bent us over and violated us forcefully. You can't tak do what they did and not expect backlash. Im amazed that people are just keep letting rammer have their way with them with no lube

Let's not forget to that its literally the same game plus new announcers and roster update that's it. The fucking menu is still the same as 14, at least change that shit up. Its a fucking joke and Rammer and co. Should be embarrassed. They did that to practically force the new gen crap game down our throat.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
    No Streaming Account
  3. theFiGS42

theFiGS42 theFiGS42

Ratings:
    +636 / 6 / -11
    This is exactly what I said. But if there was no xb1 then nhl15 for 360 would of been overhauled and made different. I agree 15 should be the next step for LG but at the same time after seeing the gameplay I can understand why no one wants to buy it now, they took a piece of shit and put a dress on it then put it back on the shelf and are trying to tell us it's different. When we play the early release then we can really judge

• Like Like x 2
    thefigs42
  4. Dashiki B

Dashiki B Da Bomb Brothers

Ratings:
    +1,606 / 137 / -228
    I just watched the videos.. I agree but still play the early release see how it is what time you throwing up a lobby tomorrow?( if you still are)

5. Kpy86

Kpy86 Hi

Ratings:
    +539 / 7 / -23
    so yorue saying that NHL 14 was also the worst hockey game you'Ve played right? Cause if you say 15 = 14 and that 15 is the worst game youve played, therefore 14 is the worst game you played.

kipper86
  6. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    I don't think you understand a few things here.

1. As of right now with what we've seen, 15 = 14 without the puck bouncing 5 feet into the aie.
    2. While it won't send EA into a bucket, 3000 people not buying NHL 15 is $200,000 that EA isn't getting, and that's just with LG members not buying it, not including the mass of people worldwide that don't want this shit.
    3. Original sales numbers. If EA just crashes out of the gate they're gonna fucking notice no matter what they do to make up for it in the long run with HUT shit.
    4. While we've said "Oh it's NHL 12 V2" and shit in the past, NEVER BEFORE has it been more fucking true. They applied a tuner and called it a fucking day. I'm pretty sure they were more concerned with the ads on the side of the boards than they were with actual gameplay elements.

PS if you want facts refer to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-BFBLJIja8&feature=youtu.be I don't think a fucking video is an "assumption."

• Like Like x 2
    iMackie21
  7. Yaaa Booiii

Ratings:
    +554 / 6 / -4
    No. NHL 15 is the worse game I have played in a long time, you're paraphrasing what I said to what you want. NHL 15 is way worse. 14 was tolerable, 15 took steps back and has less features then 14. That game felt so awkward and just look like it had down syndrome or something

No Streaming Account
  8. theFiGS42

theFiGS42 theFiGS42

Ratings:
    +636 / 6 / -11
    Yeah I don't think you're getting it either. In your mind 3000 guys aren't buying it yet if u look in the chatbox most are waiting to see what the direction actually is, out of that 3000 id say at most 1000 won't actually buy the game. People can say it all they want till they see their friends list playing and they get it too. You're using your opinion all day and shoving it down everyone's throats and if they don't agree you're just trying your hardest to make them understand and I have no idea.

thefigs42
  9. theFiGS42

theFiGS42 theFiGS42

Ratings:
    +636 / 6 / -11
    Lol well I think the download opens at 1pm? It takes time to download but as soon as it does I'll have a lobby up say 2pm?

thefigs42
  10. Dashiki B

Dashiki B Da Bomb Brothers

Ratings:
    +1,606 / 137 / -228
    Opens at 1pm but yeah it took me 25 mins for the Juan. But who knows about the 360.

11. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    That chunk of the chatbox is waiting to see the game themselves, when they see it's the exact same fucking game and they'd be paying $60 for a patch, do we really think that 2000 people will still go out an buy the game, especially if LG stays on 14? I don't know about anybody else but just because one of my friends spent $60 for a patch doesn't mean I will, I'll go spend my time with the new Halo, or Destiny, or Fifa, or CoD, Or BF Hardline, or Madden 15, games that were actually worked on. Like you said we'll see tomorrow, but if LG decides to move on "because it's the newer version" there goes half the site.

Also, I find it ironic the guy who was calling people idiots for disagreeing with him is talking about shoving opinions down peoples throats though.

• Like Like x 1
    iMackie21
  12. DrugMonkeyRX

DrugMonkeyRX Grind Line

Ratings:
    +244 / 6 / -10
    Fuck EA....dont buy 15...you might as well just stick to 14. Why would ANYONE want to give EA cash for a game that is the same shit with upgraded rosters? THEN having to buy boosts and all that other shit....fuck them..fuck RAMJAM. DO NOT GIVE IN to these IDIOTS....who concentrate on the god damn FANS in the crowd...morons!

• Like Like x 5
    Drugmonkeyrx
  13. Ozzyng2

Ozzyng2 Ignore the man behind the curtain

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    Those are still Hut & VS players who aren't interested in league anyways. They had no intention of buying it for the 360 or really playing EASHL or league. I'm not here to worry about what effects EA but to support this site and league. People need to realize this, here and now, its about this league, progress and the future evolving of everything here.

Everyone boycott buying games and this site has little purpose. This is a gaming site, its what we do. We can't change it to a PC league where you can mod the game while sitting in the past.

So much quarreling over other people's opinions and I wonder who is really thinking about the league/site. Who says EA will ever figure out how to make an EASHL for the New Gen?

Sure send a message to EA but what will be the response?
    - They learn a lesson, fire people and give us everything we want?
    - They stay on track and keep doing things as always. Rebuilding things on their time line line they've done every other Gen jump?
    - Take a big hit and decide to scrap the whole game or just keep it basic to VS & Hut, going low cost/big profits - simplicity?

The game has always had little change with a random jump of a big feature/improvement. For those of you who have bought a new car and then bought the same model as a repeat customer. How much changes are done to car models, yet people buy them if they like that model. I mean they come with improved technology (radio, etc.) just because those are the latest out, a slight body adjustment (to make them look a little different) and a modified cup holder (no clue why these are always changed from year to year in car models).

EA has been doing a shit job making the game and this year shouldn't be much different. Every move they've made to reduce 2's clogging up the leader boards has put a dent in 6's. Sales have been dropping for the past couple of years because of them. I'm all for putting the nail in the coffin if that's really what people want to do. But the argument of saving $60 for a game with little improvement when people have been paying it for years is weak.

I personally only respect the opinions for those who are simply not buying an EA game as a sincere protest towards their lack of public relations and the ability to put out a quality game, including EASHL for the next Gen after they told us last year they were holding off just to make sure they do it right.
    [MENTION=7796]MadeOfTwoFaces[/MENTION]
    This is a very good point, but unless the whole NHL community worldwide stood up and made this point its always going to be that way with a yearly release sports game. They make it, people buy it. I doubt any of us could mount a big enough effort to get them to make a game, give support (even if they were payed upgrades) and just put out a game every couple of years with fully working new features/game modes.

• Like Like x 1
  14. DrugMonkeyRX

DrugMonkeyRX Grind Line

Ratings:
    +244 / 6 / -10
    First of all are you kidding me? They had TWO years to get this right on the next gen and they failed miserably..and now your asking the community to shell out 60 bucks for a game thats the same EXACT shit (other than the dump ins...which could be patched) as NHL 14? THE SAME EXACT THING...they didnt even put out a DEMO...lol Are you seriously going to compare this yrs DEBACLE with NHL 08-14?

Man you need to take a step back and wake up. Just keep rolling with nhl 14 for another yr.

Drugmonkeyrx
  15. Tonyferelli

Tonyferelli Ferelli Brother

Ratings:
    +504 / 1 / -5
    I'm actually more disheartened from this video than ever.. I thought we would AT LEAST... get NBC scoreboard and opening to make the game feel at least like a new year.

I can't see myself finding the energy to grind or boost to legend 3.. I made the mistake of getting early access so I will be trying it out this weekend but man.. I am just shaking my head at how bad this year of video game hockey is going to be.

The video alone convinced my buds, so I will unfortunately be sticking to NHL 14 for better or for worse. Maybe at one point getting 15 for the one when OTP is maybe/hopefully patched in. So depending on which leagues go 14 is where I will need to find my 6 vs 6 hockey.

• Like Like x 2
    Tonyferelli
  16. Yaaa Booiii

Ratings:
    +554 / 6 / -4
    There is zero improvement on the 360 version minus the commentary. They slapped a new cover and called it a day.
    A couple thousand people not buying the game definitely should be a wake up call for them, if not that then definitely all the heat they are getting on social media such as #firerammer and everyone constantly trashing the company and giving the brand a bad rep and even worse name for themselves if that's possible. I agree that it's just repeat after repeat with how little they improve on the game, it amazes me how last year they skipped out on getting 14 on the one so they can take a damn year to get 15 ready and they made it even worse somehow? And how can FIFA and madden do 11 on 11 full contact but they can't do 6v6 on NHL? Hell even battlefield can hold 64 people on a server. Your telling me they can't use anything from all the other games to add into 15 so they don't cut out like 75% of the game. Its a fucking joke. I could've accepted the same shit from 14 and added like one or two things and I would've gotten it but when you deliver a half ass product, you should expect your profits to take a spike. Its unacceptable and shouldn't be bothered with

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. joek5

joek5 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    I voted to go with 15 hoping there would be some changes but now I'm on the fence just waiting to see what the league wants to do. Is the game really worth $60+ at this point? No. It's just a few new jerseys, some teams added/removed/moved to a new city, and the commentary of Doc and Edzo replacing Thorne and Clement. Regardless of the decision it's a huge step back for the EA Sports NHL series this year. Just the few minor changes I listed above, with the small patches to the old gen version which could have been patched into 14. An incomplete game with a ton of content and game modes absent that may or may not be patched in over the course of the year for the next gen version. Just a lot of disappointment after all the hype.

• Like Like x 1
    JoeK5
  18. Boz E Coyote

Boz E Coyote The Worst

Discord:
    bozzzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +2,296 / 33 / -46
    If the poll doesn't solve anything, at least this thread sure brought out a who's who of opinions from people that when I read your post went "who the f are you?".

Maybe we can take solace in a new game...

Sims 4 came out this week?

19. ChevyWarrior93

ChevyWarrior93 The Elite Snipeforcer

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    I don't even care what happens to EA's sales. I won't buy the game because it doesn't seem worth $80 to me, and therefor I don't want to pay for it.

No Streaming Account
  20. BROKEUDOWN

BROKEUDOWN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +518 / 2 / -6
    If next year Chevy releases a new paint color for silverado and even adds a different sounding exhaust, as long as my truck is still running perfectly fine I wouldn't consider it.
    Sure if they added a new high performance engine, & improved gas mileage, I would at least be envious of the people rolling around in it.

I miss arguing with you thru bad analogies.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.