League Reaction.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Hayesx11, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Beat Up Cakes

I Beat Up Cakes Coach Cakes

Ratings:
    +2,550 / 108 / -133
    In the NFL, they say if you drive the QB to the ground (pretty much hit them too hard) you get a 15 yard penalty, the ref must have thought this was football and the guy you hit was the QB?

• Like Like x 1
    Its_cakes
  2. Ezreal

Ezreal Manic Men

Discord:
    sainnnner#0
    Ratings:
    +675 / 21 / -96
    Mhl is a great league tight knit community

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  3. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    I don't get it, if you're leaving than leave. See ya in 16 if you're really that content with staying on 14 that long.

Btw, played 1 season in MHL, got halfway through and I was putting up goal after goal with no problem so I quit. If I can do that, basically anybody can. MHL isn't even remotely competitive. Just for arguments sake, this was back when I was the 17 year old troll of the AHL version of Defender141. If anybody should have been cut for "lack of maturity/too much a troll" it would have been me.

• Like Like x 1
    iMackie21
  4. nO Undies On

nO Undies On Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +692 / 4 / -13
    full of nubs

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. BeRoose

BeRoose Brucey Roosey

Ratings:
    +208 / 0 / -4
    Some of which have pwned ya. How embarressing for you...

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. BeRoose

BeRoose Brucey Roosey

Ratings:
    +208 / 0 / -4
    I don't understand your references or reasoning, but it sounded like a really cool story. Who said I was leaving? Again, the reading comprehension on this site is just atrocious sometimes....

Trolls be trolling, whatever keeps the community active I guess :D

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
    No Streaming Account
  7. nO Undies On

Ratings:
    +692 / 4 / -13
    almost as embarrassing as your spelling

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. RICKAFISS

RICKAFISS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Who cares what anyone thinks? There are probably going to be around 800 or more signups so by my math that's 3 lines for each NHL team and 2 Lines for each AHL team.

If you want to play hockey then fork out $70 bucks and buy the game. If not then stop crying it's your own fault. Not everything in life is going to go the way you want, get over it.

No Streaming Account
  9. BeRoose

BeRoose Brucey Roosey

Ratings:
    +208 / 0 / -4
    You think getting a vowel wrong on the internet is more embarrassing that beat by a nub? Interesting.

You think if I perused your post history I would find it 100% free of grammatical errors? :grin:

I'm glad you want me to stay, but I'm just not willing to give EA money for such mediocre work, and so I'm playing in a league on 14. Chirp all you'd like kid, either way you're a sucker.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
    No Streaming Account
  10. Mxckie

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    Well you said most players tried to go to MHL but got cut because of their lack of maturity or being too much of a troll, I was both and still got on a team and ruined teams before quitting because the league was terrible.

You yourself said your going to play in MHL, so go. Sayonara. Don't be one of those guys who runs around saying "no really guys I'm leaving" we've had enough of that in the CHL forums. See ya in season 22. Tell JasonBlaze we all miss him so, so much.

iMackie21
  11. nO Undies On

Ratings:
    +692 / 4 / -13
    So by saying that, you agree to being a below average player

No Streaming Account
  12. BeRoose

BeRoose Brucey Roosey

Ratings:
    +208 / 0 / -4
    Reading comprehension again... I never said "most". I never said I'm leaving, either...this is a website / community that I partake in. NHL 15 is one of several games available to play on here, just one that I don't happen to play. Every heard of Tris? He didn't play EA NHL, better give him the boot :p. Some guy I've never heard of says it's bad, when I know from personal experience that's it not - okay, cool. Quite a few people play in both leagues at once, you better go track them down and tell them to get lost lol. No wonder you didn't get the boot from MHL, your trolling level is not nearly good enough.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. nO Undies On

Ratings:
    +692 / 4 / -13
    I bought the game because I enjoy playing EASHL, and EASHL is dead on 14, and for the "chrip all you'd like" thing Its not chirping if its true. The moose hockey league is full of lower caliber players compared to LG

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. BeRoose

BeRoose Brucey Roosey

Ratings:
    +208 / 0 / -4
    I already said it wasn't the same calibre...thanks for repeating me tho. Imitation, the sincerest form of flattery.

No Streaming Account
  15. BeRoose

BeRoose Brucey Roosey

Ratings:
    +208 / 0 / -4
    Killing these forum nubs is making the end of the work day fly by! Let's keep it up boys! 9 more minutes!

No Streaming Account
  16. BLicK12

BLicK12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,595 / 9 / -12
    Buy it used, Holmes.

BLicK1252
  17. nO Undies On

Ratings:
    +692 / 4 / -13
    I'm glad that we're on the same page

No Streaming Account
  18. Mxckie

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    I'm sorry, but ton and most are almost the same in my eyes, especially considering a lot of LG/VHL guys would play one game in MHL and realize it's terrible gameplay wise. It's a step above OTP (barely) and 20 steps below LG.

Also sorry, but when one says they're going to play on another site when the only game they participated in here was NHL (and then they're not buying the game we are going to be using to play) it basically is someone saying I'm leaving peace out.

I'm okay with you not ever heard of me, I have zero fucking clue who you are and I could care less, I'm more interested in the names of peoples cats on this site than who you are. I'm not saying give you the boot, I never said that. And comparing yourself to Tris? Tris participates in other leagues on the site AND runs the shit, what do you do? You say better track down other people who play in both, you aren't playing in LG, how can you compare yourselves to them either? You're basically going to be posting here, but not playing in any leagues here, while playing in MHL. I fail to see how you can compare yourself to Tris or any other person aside from those leaving the site for the year (or for most of them until they cave in and buy 15.)

Perhaps the reason MHL didn't give me the boot is because they were trying to acquire some real competitors and I was as close as they could get, who knows. I have my personal experience (shit was trash) and you have yours. See ya. Have fun "participating" in this community when we're all on 15 and your chilling with JasonBlaze over in Moose playing 14, I hear his rants get really interesting.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

iMackie21
  19. Ezreal

Ezreal Manic Men

Discord:
    sainnnner#0
    Ratings:
    +675 / 21 / -96
    This kids ego is awfully huge considering the fact that he isn't even good lol.:D

No Streaming Account
  20. EricE30

EricE30 -------

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 24 / -63
    [video=youtube;A949JshqvbI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A949JshqvbI[/video]
    same ol shit, just a different day.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.