Season 19 Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by BozWPG, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Th3 l AnD 0n1y

Th3 l AnD 0n1y The Lord

Discord:
    th3land0n1y#0
    Ratings:
    +1,317 / 61 / -31
    I bet you will too because i dont think we have a guy on our team that has his name spelt conner lmao nub

• Like Like x 5
    th3_1_and_0n1y
  2. Hvtt

Hvtt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 8 / -6
    WHERES MY MENTION IM THE FACE OF EDMONTON. Jokes #4thLineWorthy #500kLivin

No Streaming Account
  3. Freddy Couples

Freddy Couples Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +445 / 0 / -0
    Is it spelled LeftPostSniper???

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. Ay Dindu Nuffin

Ay Dindu Nuffin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,630 / 55 / -82
    [video=youtube;5xyc87as9vE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xyc87as9vE[/video]

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  5. Jemima

Jemima Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jemima3232#0
    Ratings:
    +550 / 20 / -44
    [MENTION=7953]StickyMarmalade[/MENTION] the most overrated forward right here baby :roll:

• Like Like x 1
    jemimanhl
  6. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -852
    G fawken g

[video=youtube;ZfRr1Rcu5fw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfRr1Rcu5fw[/video]

• Like Like x 8
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  7. Yaaa Booiii

Yaaa Booiii Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +554 / 6 / -4
    [MENTION=7097]MCDONALD l19l[/MENTION]

[video=youtube;lWuqNxU-Oug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWuqNxU-Oug[/video]

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  8. Boz E Coyote

Boz E Coyote The Worst

Discord:
    bozzzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +2,294 / 33 / -46
    Before reading on, remember this is all in fun. If I insult you, I probably don't even actually know you and it's all for a laugh!

17. :hnyi: New York Islanders - When you think of New York, you think bright lights and big cities. The island isn't a place most people want to visit. Nevertheless, @Brisan66 and @GB521 did their very best in assembling a team of willing combatants. Lead by former Rangers owner @Chislett 19 , the Isles hope to fight it out amongst the tough middle of the pack in the eastern conference. Management is hoping to be able to track down @shredda vl56l for more than a handful of games, because when he plays he can be a dominant force in the league. The rest of the forward group really is a @MysTeRyy xx as most of their vets have been around before but have only seen limited success. @lxlDeucelxl has had his fair share of LG games in the past and the Islanders' pair of felines @XxxTHEBENGALxxX and @Hellcatxx hope to cough up less turnovers than they do hairballs. On defence, they hope to rely on failed owner @Foote Eh , retired sniper @GolSki40 and everyone's favourite frenchy, @LethaLMyke23 as @homebrewz and @beer and pickles will probably be too intoxicated to play anyways. In net New York boasts the steady @dirtracer91a and some guy I've never heard of @RoWsKi l5l .

18. :t31: Anaheim Ducks - Usually ducks fly together. However, this mashup of a squad is really going to test that theory. If @Banksy l88l fails to live up to expectations, then @BROWNMANCAN drive an offense, but his glory days may be long in his past. @Youngn the pmp has been around the league for awhile and seems to be traded more than Roast's sister at the grade 9 dance. @iTransitions didn't do all bad in his first attempt at owner, locking in @Easy Mac 92 and @JamieP505 as two solid forwards that can come through when the rest of their team needs them most. And if @Tats x 21 plays half as good as some of the HUT players he gives away, the Ducks could actually score in bunches. On Defense, things were looking quite bleak. Luckily, a @Sphinx Reborn was resurrected from the grave to come out and shut down the opposition. He'll be joined by the DJ of Love himself, Mr. Adam Stager (@La Leche XXVIII ) and he will likely also be relied upon to cheer up @A Very Mad Fish when he gets angry. @Ichibani , @T Jenx and @Demers x 67 are no pushovers either and all bring some previous 6's experience. In goal it could go either way for @Fs Bhawk and @LETEMxDIEx

19. :hcal: Calgary Flames - When Calgary only had 4 players on their roster going into Wednesday of bidding, everyone told me to relax, @Lupul x 19 knows what he's doing. He did eventually come through, but it's obvious bidding didn't go entirely his way. Some @Teneur must've rubbed off on him. @x Fastway x , @hatemakerr , @Watman eh and @Johnny H0ckey are a good 2-3-4-5 punch behind Lupul and should bring a lot of heat to the flames O. The backend however, is a bit of a different story. Other than @Uff Da IceBerg , there really isn't much to be said about this group other than " @Ohimee this looks bad!" Hopefully for @Elegant Mullet and @Billy Smith x31 's sake, these guys can mesh and form a stable defence.

20. :hdet: Detroit Red Wings - Character will not be lacking in Detroit. Need a polarizing figure up front? @Obnoxious x7 has you covered. Need a cocky bastard that will serve up more beaks than turnovers? Look no further than @Milestone JERZ . Sprinkle in numerous @BALLZY15 jokes and @xNemzer x 89 and @Strizzy x06 are in for a wild season. He may only be able to play one night a week, but Sundays with Ballzy are going to leave you praying the late night church service will still be on after the game. @MasterPils and @KamDew are capable forwards for Detroit and @Dirty sock x2 will only need one good brush from SoapySam to freshen up his game. @Daddy McKrangle sounds like some sort of failed Christmas Special and @goldbud24 isn't the same goalie he once was. Unless they form stellar chemistry and get good goaltending from bud and @FiveTime05 , Detroit's chances in a tough eastern conference are slim.

21. :t30: Minnesota Wild - Minnesota is a cold place. Nobody really wants to go there. Add in @Shaun1126 as the GM and @Darsow12 really had his work cut out for attracting key players. @FiGS42 found himself in Minnesota and immediately demanded the AGM spot. He will lead a squad composed of @Jay Rulez , @xW 4 R D and the self proclaimed luckiest player in the league, @pensman66 . A character in his own right, there really isn't much more to say about the Wild other than if things looked bad going into bidding, they now look even worse after coming out. Couple that with a challenging Central Division and it could be a long cold winter in Minnesota.

22. :t74: Carolina Hurricanes - The Carolina Hurricanes are out to prove they can be more than just a cool logo and some snazzy jerseys. When @HOLD MA DDD picked his GM he tipped the Hand of Zus ( @Handzus ). Together they have assembled a team of Frenchies and Englishies that hope to gel and form a cohesive unit. @Deceasedgoblin was a stud D man in his past and switched to forward to avoid the big paycheque and be the one to force the crosscreases rather than get rammered himself. He will be joined by @G lR ii M x (when he's not too busy taking selfies) up front to create the most expensive french winger duo in the league*. (* = I did not actually verify this fact). On the backside, @Agent Murphy 2 hopes to keep the @Massassination of his net to a minimum and @XxRitchie9xX isn't going to put up with medocrity. @Cookie M enjoys showing up late for games almost as much as he enjoys cookies themselves and @BRENZIE73 should prove to be more than just a backup. Does Carolina have playoff potential? Sure. Will they make it? Not likely.

23. :hcol: Colorado Avalanche - Or should we say Quebec Nordiques? Not only did GM @aucun respect assemble a team chalked full of Frenchies, he was also pretty @lSneaky x84l in doing it. Quite possibly more french than the Canadiens themselves, the Quebecorado Nordilanche will rely heavily on their arsenal of francophone players. I would hate to be in a party chat during their games as I guarantee you I could barely understand what was going on. The team went all in on a few big names and will hope for strong contributions from depth players @lMartineau x92l , @Jakerba28 , @Burnzie79 and @BKdangski94 . Their main weapons on offense consist of a pair of 4M dollar men in @Desrosiers l14l and @Trevelyan . @Chivs01 fondly mispronounced as "Chives" by our own Anty Jemima clocked in as their highest paid player and will be counted on to produce. On D its more of the same, as french guys fill their backend as well. Notables here include @Blade mtl and @Hubert x 89 . In goal Quebec took a gamble and put all their eggs in the basket of small games player @lNl Phoenix 35 . C'est Fini.

24. :t23: Florida Panthers - @Flow Pooch begged @Po1andsFinest to return as his GM. Poland had his heart set on hitting the open bidding market. But when pooch came to shove, the finest this side of Warsaw was back to screw the Pooch. It appears diversity was the theme in florida this time around, as their management group consisting of a frenchy and polak went ahead and picked up an @Oo TheMVP oO , a @NicePizza , a @Proud Gay Dad , an Italian (@TonyFerelli ) and most importantly a @Hockeyplayer08 . Just cause @Havok x l93l didn't fit into my pun, don't overlook him, he's pretty good too. On Defense they have an equally interesting group of guys. Apparently @b3rgy7 is pretty good, and @jewbawkka has been known to play some good D. @Fat Heyzeus was the pride and joy of Fricha's penguins and the guy literally couldn't stop telling me about how I should bid on him. Luckily for the Panthers, their goalie @X1xHeArLeYx2X is an avid golfer, because I don't see this poutpourri of players making the playoffs.

25. :hla: Los Angeles Kings - Hollywood was once a fabled VHL/LG franchise that was the envy of every player in the league. If you weren't on Hollywood, you were bad and you should've felt bad. Now if you're on Hollywood, you're probably not very good. To be honest, I don't know a whole lot about these guys. The further I go down the list, I'm getting into more uncharted territory in terms of owners and their choices of players. @Bokasmo77 is a first time owner who applied for nearly every management position available this season before being named to take on the Kings. GM @Air Raiddd has been around the club scene fairly recently in NHL 15. @x1DR DRO1X was once a respected member of the old school Grammar res dogs, but has since fallen out of the spotlight. @DannyreTartabul has been in the 6s community for some time, but never posed much of a threat. @mitch637 has been overlooked everywhere he goes but is a serviceable winger that can slide up and down the lineup. @Shuck and Jive heads a defence that is patchwork to say the least. Hopefully @DusterDann doesn't blow away all his @Ashes and Faith or else it could be a long season for @Stop Noto and the boys as @YG Arts had a mediocre season behind a powerful NJ team last time around.

26. :hbos: Boston Bruins - No matter what I write here, it just won't do @EricE30 justice. The guy bleeds internet hockey. His heart and soul is in every minute of the game. At least he has fun while he plays cause he usually looks like he's holding the controller the wrong way, but its the thought that counts right? He will undoubtedly create a fun and enthusiastic atmosphere for his players while preaching strict discipline throughout his organization, something his star centre @mfricha knows little about. The former Hopkinsgate owner of the Frichburgh penguins will team up with Future Considerations pro series teammate, @bud2790 to lead the charge that seems to have built from the backend out. Structured a bit like a poor mans Winnipeg, @Audacity81 , @ooDROPPoo and @l SPazZTiK l combine to eat up a heafty portion of the cap on D. In net Eric went all out on acquiring a good, but not great goalie for the low low price of...well nevermind, thats probably @BESTkeptHUSHx35 .

27. :hcbj: Columbus Blue Jackets - The thing that really could hold Columbus back is their "free space" players. @Potsy44 has a proven track record in the CHL and AHL, but thats just the thing.. this is his first real go round at the bigs. But that didn't stop him from making @Hostile x 17 once again one of the highest paid wingers in the league. (Sorry Hostile). @BeastModeCowb0y was once known as Matty Bizzle, but is now probably known as Columbus' main source of offense. The team also added experience from @gundamfreedomx but it didn't come cheap. At least not as cheap as the other free space @x1800urAscrubx who, with a gamertag like that, just hopes he doesn't end up being the butt of the joke on most nights with the Jackets. On defence, the now not quite as @HoT RiViT isn't quite what he once was and @Neomop has definitely seen better days. Lucky for Potsy he also has a @Hckyplyr55 on his team. In goal they hope to get the @l FiNeSt 29 l out of @xX Z3NO Xx .

28. :hchi: Chicago Blackhawks - A storied franchise in real life, things don't look so hot in the windy city this season. The theme seems to be to overpay for players and slot them in slightly over their heads in the lineup. @ThEhYpE420 was regarded as a good support winger throughout his LG and 6s career but will be relied upon to drive the offense from the bottom lines. @o Hemsky 83 o is a great option as a complimentary piece to a "99er" but alone may struggle. @Uncle No Legs hasn't found success since being carried into the Van by Hopkins himself and Greasey Granticus @xNtGx Grant can be a good contributor from the 3LW spot, but his salary dictates more of a #2. @l Guidice l is a decent goal scorer, but like Hemsky, may struggle without the big star to take the heat off of him. On D things don't look all that much better. Team owner @JFonz11 surrounded himself with an interesting crew. @l Smitter l has experience in the AHL as both a GM and a player. Scouting reports say @ShutDown LD spends more time shutting down his grandma than he does actual NHL players and @xxx jagr xxx 68 once made his home on the waiver wire. In goal @bl1zz72 is a decent starting option, but will probably need a sponsorship from Coppertone with all the bright red from the goal light burning his neck on a nightly basis.

29. :t1: Toronto Maple Leafs - The leafs aren't terrible. They just really aren't that good either. To tell you the truth I couldn't actually tell you who @George l51l is from any lineup of Tom, Jim, Jeff, @J 0 h N x l27l or Bob. The problem with that is that his team is relatively unknown as well. @J a lMl E S x22 is a great player. But he's only one guy. @ReplayChr1s is a solid D man and on the wing has good right stick skills, but can only play Sundays. The rest of their forwards really don't get me excited. On D, they have a mix of names that aren't exactly household. @JJDM is a pretty good defender, but will likely be relied upon to do too much. The only way with @L Oohwayy L is the hard way when it comes to keeping pucks out of his net and @LIVE Jordan is just thankful to be out of the pipes so he can watch the pucks go past him from a little further out. @BROKEUDOWN has an intimidating capitalized name, but he probably couldn't break down a sandcastle at high tide. For all the cash these guys have spent on relatively unknown players, my only thoughts on Toronto management is that they must be a couple of @Quackkz .

30. :t17: Vancouver Canucks - When we played Vancouver in club, we stopped playing the entire 3rd period. We let them have free shots and breakaways. They scored 1 goal. That is all that needs to be said. Will they win 20 games? Probably, I expect them to be fed more 3rd lines than @Milestone JERZ 's mouth at an all you can eat buffet. Will they make the playoffs? Not a chance. Do I feel bad for them? I did, but their management has talked more trash than the rest of the league combined. So we will leave it at that.

Good Luck to ALL teams this season!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
    • Like Like x 51
  9. bl1zz72

bl1zz72 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bl1zz72#8459
    Ratings:
    +174 / 13 / -9
    Great write ups on all teams, parodies and all. Looking forward to dropping the puck!

I fight with Coppertone every summer...I'll be damned if I need it INDOORS this season!!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. sbdr91

sbdr91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 6 / -11
    We're all friends here

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. scorezyy

scorezyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    scorezyy#6216
    Ratings:
    +27 / 20 / -7
    [MENTION=7953]StickyMarmalade[/MENTION] wow you guys was not having a great team And your lines was not good at all srry but without me you guys will not even been a part of playoffs of S17

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  12. scorezyy

scorezyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    scorezyy#6216
    Ratings:
    +27 / 20 / -7
    [MENTION=7953]StickyMarmalade[/MENTION] also if you are on the first Line of forward on your team . Your team probly gonna finish at the bottom of the ranking with the Canucks . And also thats funny that you talk of Bokasmo because thats your first time Owner too And your team CAN finish High but thats will be the fault of stamtoast if you guys win thats will not be because of you @

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  13. Gary Garoo

Gary Garoo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,906 / 18 / -49
    I'm a wizard.

• Like Like x 11
    No Streaming Account
  14. TheMasterIAm

TheMasterIAm Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ricog6783#0
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -1
    I just like to make an entrance that's all lol

No Streaming Account
  15. FireWallxQc

FireWallxQc Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0 / -1
    Lol nice writeup sticky

No Streaming Account
  16. BLicK12

BLicK12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,595 / 9 / -12
    Personally, I thought it was terrible. It seems he forgot that ShutDown LD is going to lead the NHL in scoring this season.

• Like Like x 1
    BLicK1252
  17. G lR ii M x

G lR ii M x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 15 / -22
    Follow me on instagram guys :)

• Like Like x 1
    grimnhl
  18. FireWallxQc

FireWallxQc Well-Known Member

Ratings: