LGFA Season 2 - Organization Bidding Report Card & Random Assignment Draw.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by DiLo l 19 l, Jan 15, 2015.

1. lRoon

lRoon Philly Philly

Ratings:
    +103 / 2 / -6
    Hey diplo nice opinion piece you wrote here

roonmastaflex
  2. lRoon

lRoon Philly Philly

Ratings:
    +103 / 2 / -6
    Hahah poor texas. Everyone is hating on him because he spent some money on players. We'll see at the end of the year boys!

roonmastaflex
  3. Viktomize

Viktomize Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Viktomize#5842
    Ratings:
    +792 / 9 / -31
    Not really hating.. I would call it questioning.

Viktomize94
  4. lRoon

lRoon Philly Philly

Ratings:
    +103 / 2 / -6
    It's a little bit hating. But it's a long season and just like in real life it will be tough to predict who wins. Im completely new to this league so I never realized how serious people take it lol

roonmastaflex
  5. Noobinator156

Noobinator156 S17 Stanley Cup Champion

Ratings:
    +3,141 / 42 / -38
    Just who exactly do you think you are?! Signing up doesn't give you the right to come in here and talk shit to all of us. We're people... Human people for god's sake. Take a step back, look in the mirror and make the necessary changes sir.

No Streaming Account
  6. TheNobleArt

TheNobleArt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    LB+Y, Triple X 37 millions guy.

No Streaming Account
  7. lRoon

lRoon Philly Philly

Ratings:
    +103 / 2 / -6
    What just happened?

I wasnt talking any shit. Let me rephrase what I'm saying. I knew about LGFA for a few years now but never had the urge to play. My buddy tells me how cool it is to play with other kids who take the game seriously but have fun in a league style atmosphere. Before the bidding start I read all these posts about how you guys are trying to expand LGFA and get more people into it. I thought it was awesome the kind of atmosphere you guys said LGFA was. How you could play with other kids in a competitive atmosphere but have a good time. I read how you guys want to create a fun and friendly atmosphere in this LGFA. So I started playing in scouting games and must have played pretty decent since 5 teams were interested in me. And the second my bids started getting really high and ultimately the highest, all you people did was talk shit about me and ultimately about Tottenham. Fortunately I met a good amount of cool people on this LGFA and I think it's awesome so I'm staying. But there's a few assholes in this league that go completely what this league writes "that its about". If I didn't get put on a team with cool guys, I probably wouldn't continue to want to play. You guys are only hurting the league you say you want to expand. That is all I'm saying. It seems that people are offended that a random kid went for so much. The people talking shit I never even played fifa. I think it's bad for this league you guys are trying to create when a new person comes into this league and gets ridiculed for no reason other than people bidded on him.

roonmastaflex
  8. lRoon

lRoon Philly Philly

Ratings:
    +103 / 2 / -6
    If you guys want to expand this league stop making it so clicky and like a secret brotherhood. You have to allow new kids to come in and have fun too.

• Like Like x 1
    roonmastaflex
  9. Rippyyy

Rippyyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +219 / 1 / -6
    hey man dont listen to @noobinater hes not a really nice guy he just letting his large skill go to his head. welcome to our league i hope you have lots of fun and enjoy the stay. please feed pets before games so u dont have to get up and feed them during a game lol we dont want that

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  10. swiss97

swiss97 Pepsi Guy

Ratings:
    +644 / 23 / -25
    Actually it does give him the right to talk shit to anyone he wants. Isn't that what you sign up for? Who are you to tell anyone to take a step back lol?

• Like Like x 1
    97swiss
  11. TheNobleArt

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    Oh don't worry. King Neymar and Kane had that # Over-priced last year!

No Streaming Account
  12. swiss97

swiss97 Pepsi Guy

Ratings:
    +644 / 23 / -25
    Roon, stfu! Who do you think you are? G fucking G brah!

• Like Like x 1
    97swiss
  13. TheNobleArt

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    I mean Dilo got his Under-18 fan club on Pool. I wouldn't worry about him and all the NHL Troll

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Daddy Marino

Daddy Marino Daddy's Home

Discord:
    Marino#0159
    Ratings:
    +532 / 27 / -102
    Lorde Lorde Lorde I am Lorde ya ya ya

• Like Like x 1
    Marino71
  15. Viva la Surf

Viva la Surf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 0 / -0
    Roon, appreciate your comments and just know that being on top of the mountain (in terms of salary), all people want to do is knock you down from your perch. Happens all the time in real-life as well.

I've never seen you play, but you bring up valid points in regards to 5 teams wanting you. I'd also argue from a more logical standpoint that based on the time you went in the draft compared to the players available at that same time, there really was not a single person eligible who could lead a Division 8 club team to victories. Your point about being organized and having some fun created by that organization and a competitive league is accurate. Glad to hear that is what got you and is keeping you interested. It is good to keep that approach and mindset as you'll find that the talent across this league is still a work-in-process and tends to have a style of play more conducive to 4-5 human players than 11 v 11.

In 4-5 man club matches, you'll find the LB+Y and Triple X style of passing that J0ffrey was referring to. That stuff can work on occasion in those games, likely not going to work here even though folks continue to push the matter. Unfortunately, folks with the LB+Y and Triple X default styles who break formation all too often are rewarded at times as we have a near defender-less league and often times, folks that do play on defense often think they are still the team's CAM. Those folks/teams usually get shut down and have no possession against the Liverpool teams of last season who ran a full back line of human players who worked as a proper unit. Folks will run into that same problem this year with a few teams.

Lastly, there are a handful of individuals in this league who are a little more mature in their approach, but since this league is hosted on the internet, unfortunately you are going to get these antics from certain players or individuals. I understand the point of your post and your reasoning behind it, but just from my experience, you just "fed the trolls" as the common expression is. Feel free to do that as often as you'd like, just make sure you don't take it personally. If you do take it personally or are getting frustrated, don't give in and simply hit that little "x" button in your browser and check back in tomorrow.

Viva

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  16. Ao I DiLo

Ao I DiLo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370 / 3 / -5
    Im the best.

• Like Like x 1
    OutlawsFCTV
  17. TheNobleArt

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    Best owner for finding people:) Best socks:) Best pain in the ass:)

No Streaming Account
  18. lRoon

lRoon Philly Philly

Ratings:
    +103 / 2 / -6
    I'm on no mountain haha I just had two teams bid warring over me. I didn't set my price. Others are on the mountain because of what they did last year which can't really apply to this year since rosters aren't the same. But what do I know I'm just the new kid

• Like Like x 1
    roonmastaflex
  19. Rushpac

Rushpac First ever back-to-back PLB champion bitches!

Ratings:
    +981 / 17 / -16
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    Rushpac
  20. PsychSmokeBBQ

PsychSmokeBBQ Welcome to Slide Tackle City

Ratings:
    +200 / 13 / -8
    And....to add to viva's points above.

There is that daily void in life for some....it's like between Doc McStuffins and Spongegebob. You know, before mom gets home and asks about homework. That void sometimes forces some boys to get their internet mouth a rolling.

It's a tough world sometimes....I'm sure some of the little boys wish they'd actually be playing soccer for their middle school or junior high team. But instead, the controller, Mt. Dew, and Doritos got in the way of that dream long ago.

• Like Like x 1
    Psychsmokebbq