Bison Run

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by dylan42, Feb 23, 2016.

1. dylan42

dylan42 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Just to simply say, for me there couldn't have been a worse possible pick for this weeks major. Bison is the course I loathe more than any other I've played in this game. Sorry for being negative but this is my opinion.

No Streaming Account
  2. Bearfan3417

Bearfan3417 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    What is so bad about it? Just curious as I have never played it.

No Streaming Account
  3. dylan42

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    It just really grinds my gears and makes me want to turn off PS and do something, anything else. I just feel it's needlessly.... irritating is the only word I can think of that's polite. I must stress however that this is nothing more than my opinion but we all must have courses we just don't get. I also imply no criticism of anyone with this opinion and 90% enjoy the course picks here.

No Streaming Account
  4. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Dylan, it is the EXACT same feeling I share with you, and the reason it was chosen. I remember how much this course kicked my ass in TGCT, and it has remained at the top of my list on courses to consider for a Major. Where I've not been given any recent input on other challenging options for Major, this made sense.

fkncommishlb
  5. ijs1543

ijs1543 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    wont be able to finish this week, course seemed to take an age to load and when I did finish my second round
    it stuck me back on the first of the second round

No Streaming Account
  6. dylan42

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    I think I understand the position you're in commish. Wanting a course that won't be utterly destroyed (good luck with that lol) while trying to keep the fun. I find Bison no fun but this may be a consequence of my style of play rather than anything to do with the course. I will definitely keep an eye out for courses that maybe suitable for LGGT and I'll try my best to ignore my personal bias. Maybe the new version of Congressional might be worth a look though.

No Streaming Account
  7. zarlyy

zarlyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    So I'm new here not sure how to proceed. Is there a thread or a explanation on where to enter scores, tournaments,
    thanks for the help

No Streaming Account
  8. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    fkncommishlb
  9. blueorfe

blueorfe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Ian, I've had this happen to me before.

Have you tried going back to the tornament and continuing since you first tried?

I went back the next day after trying a few times unsuccessfully the day before and it put me back to where i was supposed to be. It's worth a try, I wouldn't want you to lose out having played so well in the first three rounds. If I were to win that way, it wouldn't feel right, I bet other people with a chance to win will feel the same too.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    I'm not sure if this is an option, but knowing @ijs1543 is a clean player, I'd be happy to delete scores if he's been glitched back to the first round, and let him start over. Could be good and/or bad.

Send me a quick message, Ian! I'll get it done no later than tomorrow AM.

• Like Like x 2
    fkncommishlb
  11. ijs1543

ijs1543 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    thanks James my first two rounds are ok after I finished round 2 it stuck me back on the tee of
    round 2 played it again quick hoping it wouldn't register the score because my -11 was already
    registered but it stuck my next go of round 2 as my round 3, so if u could just delete the -13 3rd
    round I should be ok I was on the 16th of round 3 when I noticed the -13 registered so stopped playing

No Streaming Account
  12. billybudd0623

billybudd0623 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Normally, I enjoy James' selections from week to week, but Bison Run was my least favorite since I have started on the LGGT. Still a pretty good % for him picking for us week to week.

No Streaming Account