Juventus Personality Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by PoopinSince95, Mar 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. newzealandtroak

newzealandtroak Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +380 / 16 / -34
    Instead of having scouting games like normal teams (losers), we (winners) are focused on making our team great through compatibility. The best responses to these questions will get a bid and get carried to the promise land.

1. What is 9/11?
    2. Who holds more power, shadow or lizard people?
    3. If you were stuck on an island and had to pick one meme what would it be?(Feel free to post a link or image of the meme)
    meme.jpg meme.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Youcef252

Youcef252 New and Improved

Ratings:
    +59 / 44 / -83
    LOL

No Streaming Account
  3. KMAC5

KMAC5 Second coming of KMAC

Discord:
    kmac3323#0
    Ratings:
    +649 / 96 / -220
    Don't bid on me u fuckin pussy u suck cock

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    kmcdonald_55
  4. DerpyDaymare

DerpyDaymare わたしはよいゴールキーパーじぇない。でも、わたしはおたくです.

Ratings:
    +176 / 2 / -3
    1. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    DerpyDaymare
  5. JustinB-28

JustinB-28 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JustinB28#1993
    Ratings:
    +1 / 2 / -5
    I need to be part of team Juventus, that's my favorite team in real life. I said this a while ago, I have to play for whoever takes Juventus

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    dadawgg_
  6. BakedRiverOtter

BakedRiverOtter pssst give me your twitch prime

Discord:
    BakedRiverOtter#0454
    Ratings:
    +61 / 2 / -10
    BakedRiverOtter
  7. Youcef252

Ratings:
    +59 / 44 / -83
    U suck baseballs u cant play on ps4 nor xbox

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. KMAC5

Discord:
    kmac3323#0
    Ratings:
    +649 / 96 / -220
    You fuck goats

kmcdonald_55
  9. Youcef252

Ratings:
    +59 / 44 / -83
    Don't even know why your in lgfa psn nobody wants you cause you suck

No Streaming Account
  10. KMAC5

Discord:
    kmac3323#0
    Ratings:
    +649 / 96 / -220
    Ur an idiot no one was gonna give u management but they felt bad for your stupid ass and have it to u

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    kmcdonald_55
  11. BakedRiverOtter

BakedRiverOtter pssst give me your twitch prime

Discord:
    BakedRiverOtter#0454
    Ratings:
    +61 / 2 / -10
    1. JETFUELCANTMELTSTEELBEAMS
    2. Currently the lizard people do. Remember we must constantly aid the Shadow People in the fight against the Lizard People even though the Shadow People operate on another plane of existence. Do your part.
    3. Hitting you with a video because this is essential how the team will be this season [Video gets loud so be careful headphone users]

BakedRiverOtter
  12. OdessaSteps

OdessaSteps I'm still your dad

Ratings:
    +2,691 / 11 / -88
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No Streaming Account
  13. Delano

Delano Retired LGFA All-Time Top Scorer.

Ratings:
    +56 / 1 / -5
    Trust me son you don't fuckin want more of Big Money Del. Get the fuck out of any thread pertaining to Juve and go back to bidding on shitters when your owner doesnt want you to. I swear to god if I saw you in person I wouldn't even do anything because you already got enough shit goin on between your fucked up mug, your shapeup, and your dads business trips. The shadow people are here you fucking idiot at least try to help them in their fight against the lizard men. You probably support the lizard men you cold blooded fucking idiot. You come at my man KMac again im comin at you like Bush's 9/11 holograms came at those steel beams in building 7. Go make some more GTA5 parkour videos you pathetic piece of shit and dont even try to come at me talking about CO2 and whether or not its a pollutant. It obviously fucking isn't you short dumb fuck. I hope your team fucking kicks you out after I nutmeg you 53,745 times in one game due to how painfully bad you are. Trying to say you'll score more goals than me but you're actually gonna score more own goals than goals against the other team. You should get banned by the mods just because of how shit you are at the game. Fuck you you fucking pussy (_(_):::::::::::::::::::::::::: D~~~~~~~~~YOU FUCKING BLOW~~~~~~~~

• Funny Funny x 1
    jdono34
  14. Youcef252

Ratings:
    +59 / 44 / -83
    OMG U SO ANNOYING I Hope you know no on thinks your jokes are funny I bet you KMAC5 is like Delano you stupid piece of S**t oh ya I Don't bids on Sh*tters cause Juventus bidded on your ugly rejected as*

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. DerpyDaymare

DerpyDaymare わたしはよいゴールキーパーじぇない。でも、わたしはおたくです.

Ratings:
    +176 / 2 / -3
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    DerpyDaymare
  16. Youcef252

Ratings:
    +59 / 44 / -83
    U still suck too bad Delano ugly self is under your balls

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. NYC_1Ts

NYC_1Ts EASHL Forward From The MFing Hood

Ratings:
    +66 / 3 / -13
    /thread

• Like Like x 1
    nyc_1ts
  18. realdemonX

realdemonX washed up LGHL Center

Discord:
    realdemonx#0456
    Ratings:
    +169 / 21 / -8
    youcef are you a shadow man or a lizard person ?

realdemonx123
  19. Delano

Delano Retired LGFA All-Time Top Scorer.

Ratings:
    +56 / 1 / -5
    Juve bid on me...ahem, ahem... DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID DID

I GOT A TWO YEAR CUZ IM NOT ASS LIKE YOU YOU FUCKIN MORON. YOURE ALLOWED TO SWEAR ITS THE INTERNET BRUH. GOTTA GO, BRINGIN YOUR BIGGEST CRUSH DOWN TO KISSY LAKE LANE TO KISS HER A BUNCH

• Like Like x 1
    jdono34
  20. realdemonX

realdemonX washed up LGHL Center

Discord:
    realdemonx#0456
    Ratings:
    +169 / 21 / -8
    There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a league gaming pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on league posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bane~*~* NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

• Winner Winner x 2
    realdemonx123