Media Vol. 6, Issue No. 3 — Learning Owners' Trade Styles

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by nubsy004, Jul 2, 2017.

1. nubsy004

nubsy004 LGFA Commissioner

Discord:
    nubsy#0718
    Ratings:
    +1,047 / 16 / -43
    Imgur links
    Page 1: http://i.imgur.com/YlAj0mv.jpg
    Page 2: http://i.imgur.com/l9auEqd.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Week 3 Power Rankings

By Duey912
    LGFA Extra Time Reporter

1. Sporting KC (+1)
    Standing strong with a solid 33 goals scored this season, the attack is breaking through whatever wall the opposing defense has set up with ease. There is a new favoritism towards random assignments allocated to this team with a few key players picked up and really dominating with their 2 games a week. @eLeX Lazer with 20 points in the attack is showing his worth for awards. @Dushi has a magnet in his gloves for saving balls, as he has 70 saves this season which currently leads the league, and also an 83 percent save percentage. Winning big games will decide if this team will go all the way or be a great disappointment!

2. Portland Timbers (+1)
    Are we in Alcatraz or is it just Portland? The attacks can't find a difference, only having scored 7 times total in 5 out of 11 games this season. Clean sheet leaders for the league with the only team that has allowed single digit amount of goals, no other defense can come close. Possible future golden glove @Risxn proves his worth to the team with his 95.5 save percentage, stating the only way opposing teams are allowed to score is if he can’t make games. If the attack can start flowing you can see this team be elite in all aspects on the pitch.

3. New York Red Bulls (+1)
    Running a very defensive formation, you’d think the defense would allow a lot less goals than they have, but its quite opposite it seems to be more of an offensive producing formation for this team with @xWDx VOLZ up top scoring a solid 7 goals this week and dishing out a single assist to help carry his team towards victory. Losing their last two games really hurt them this week as they were pulling away. Also winning the big games, can get this team through all competitions.

4. Columbus Crew (+2)
    Very defensive team as they have moved into second in the clean sheet category. The attack is average lead by @Tofske with over half of the goal production. Can’t say too much since the owner is careless for putting stats in, but this isn’t a team to be taken lightly as they will put up a great challenge.

5. New York City FC (-4)
    Carelessness or just availability? Either way, this team has fallen off the top of the hill as they have won only 4 of their last 10 games, and they lost 5. No stats being entered this week tells me carelessness by management, but they have made some trades this week (signs of life from management). If this team shows a little more motivation instead of cockiness, maybe they can find themselves being up top again.

6. Chicago Fire (+1)
    With strong new ownership from @LFc Phenom, this team is showing more promise, as they have won 2 of their 4 games played. Hopefully the two teams that took forfeits due to poor leadership from old ownership lets them reschedule those games so they can have a fair shot at getting back into the title hunt. A lot of trade moves have happened along with waivers to try and better this team. Hopefully we can see a revamped Chicago after the 4th of July break!

7. D.C. United (-2)
    Poor availability and players not wanting to play here anymore caused issues for the nation's capital team, as they were barely able to field 7 players on a regular basis. Some trades might have helped them this week maybe sprucing their team up. The attack is booming with the second most goals scored in the league. Having the 3rd worst defense doesn’t help this team either. D.C. needs to pick it up, as they still have time to come back into the title picture as they are not too far gone.

8. Philadelphia Union (-)
    Not a lot you can say about this team. Having the worst attack in the league maybe its time to switch things up a little bit? Scoring 1 goal per game isn’t going to get you anywhere if your defense is allowing more goals than you scored. The defense on this team has got to be frustrated having 4 clean sheets and only having 3 wins this season. Make some changes or acquisitions or this team will continue to stay this low to the ground.

9. Colorado Rapids (-)
    Colorado Moneybags back at it again! Looks like @l M0NEY I missed a few games and the team's offense suffered horribly from it, scoring zilch while he’s away. Having 9 assists this season (2nd most in the league), one person can only carry the attack so much. 11 of 15 goals have been graced by the foot of the back to back TOTS superstar. Signs of life from other parts of the midfield, @CoLoMBo 14 seems to finally be connecting with his team a little more seeing how hes finally given something to the team this week. @Austin McA (42 tackles this season) is holding the defense from completely falling apart. If they didn’t have him, they would easily be giving up 4 goals per game. Coming off a 2 game win streak lets see if this team can continue some major league Indians shit or stay in the shadows of the title hunt.

10. New England Revolution (-)
    A 4-game losing streak is a pretty tough week for this team, as struggling to get a dub is what this club has been used to. Having as many points as Portland has clean sheets could easily be fixed. Having the second best attack in this league followed by the worst defense, owner @EricE30 might want to make some defensive acquirements or this team will stay at single-digit points for another week. @Trae Del Rey and Bittetits (@Bitetto02) can only produce so many goals.

Owners' trade styles revealed in leak
    Learn how each team wheels and deals

By nubsy004
    LGFA Extra Time Editor/LGFA Access Co-Host

A league leak online has revealed a list of LGFA Owners' trade tendencies, and the rest of the league is eating up the quality information.
    Chicago Fire
    @LFc Phenom is the Oprah of trades. "YOU GET A TRADE, YOU GET 2 MIL, YOU GET A TRADE, YOU GET 2 MIL."
    Colorado Rapids
    @Bu11frog91's trade style.
    ERROR 404
    TRADES NOT FOUND
    Columbus Crew
    Soccer (@LFc Montano) likes to get cozy with his targets, essentially dating them until the chemistry is too real to ignore. Then, when he and the other owner go to seal the deal, WHOOPSIE, he goes in wrong hole and the other owner gets fucked (except this season…Psych for Pickle? Yikes).
    D.C. United
    @CreepyKlepto is too reluctant to blow up his team. He thinks of a trade, then thinks of 5 reasons to never do it. His own worst enemy.
    New England Revolution
    @EricE30 will only accept a trade for the moon. He will get it one day, and from there, he will rule the world.
    NYCFC
    Want any draft picks? Hit up @Unlucky Pride and offer up your TC players. Pride will play.
    New York Red Bulls
    @Sokratis x 25 just can't. "These guys are my friends," he said. "I'm not trying to be a Judas out here and trade off my friends."
    Philadelphia Union
    @Ruckus Buck works his magic quickly. As soon as negotiations begin, Hocus Pocus sets his magical egg timer, because the quicker the agreement is made, the more time he has to spend flying on his broom.
    Portland Timbers
    Every morning @Duey912 wakes up, lights an Our Lady of Guadeloupe candle and whispers, "Will today be the day I push this other owner over the cliff's edge and finally get my friend." Time and pressure are the two ingredients in which diamonds are made. Let's hope the butterflies fade and these owners put a ring on this trade.
    Sporting Kansas City
    @KCNightshade looks at the trade block, sits back, lights a fat ass stogie, pours a scotch and says, "Nah, fam. We Gucci."

SATIRE DISCLOSURE: This article is not serious in nature. If you believe what you have read here, Extra Time and the LGFA relinquish all responsibilities regarding your actions. Carry on.

Week 2 TOTW

Team by @Duey912 and @JaysWayss, Cards by @Fatal Enjoyment
    Formation: 4-1-2-1-2
    ST: Trae Del Rey
    ST: xWDx VOLZ
    CAM: l M0NEY I
    LM: iExecute Panda
    RM: CoLoMBo14
    DM Duey912
    LB: H Blazed
    LCB: Belgian l 15
    RCB: Austin McA
    RB: CHAMPIOFIBER8
    GK: Risxn

Reserves
    ST: eLeX Lazer
    CAM: Huether 10
    OM: Cuauhtemoc l 10
    DM: JaysWayss
    CB: Sokratis x 25
    GK: Dushi
    UTIL: CrYoGeNiiKs Fx

• Like Like x 4
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    nubsy004
  2. washed up wany

washed up wany Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +211 / 13 / -17
    @Sokratis x 25 just can't. "These guys are my friends," he said. "I'm not trying to be a Judas out here and trade off my friends."

HAHAHAH

nice read again fellas

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. ll xFuryx II

ll xFuryx II Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +106 / 3 / -2
    But hey. My team looks way better than the 1st day the don took over

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. EricE30

EricE30 -------

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 24 / -63
    @nubsy004 yeah next week I want the interview.

No Streaming Account
  5. nubsy004

nubsy004 LGFA Commissioner

Discord:
    nubsy#0718
    Ratings:
    +1,047 / 16 / -43
    PM Me what you want to say. But be warned, people in the past who have demanded interviews or stories typically end up in banana news ;)

nubsy004
  6. lL A lK lE

lL A lK lE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +486 / 1 / -7
    Those power rankings are wack. Win 8 games, you're third. Win 6 games you're second.

#collusion
    #GetSomeoneElse
    #PortlandIsBias

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. EricE30

EricE30 -------

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 24 / -63
    yalls party of collusion is amazing.

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. DueY I 1 I

DueY I 1 I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    duey912#0
    Ratings:
    +47 / 10 / -14
    Coming from a team who's beat the top 2 teams and has a game in hand against the worst team in the league yes we're in 2nd I'm sorry you're so butt hurt over my power rankings if you want you can do them from here on out since you want to bitch and moan like a little girl.

No Streaming Account
  9. JaysWayss

JaysWayss Chat Shit Get Banged

Ratings:
    +644 / 20 / -46
    Power rankings are based more on the previous week, not the whole season, and yall lost 33% of your league games this week. :eek:

JaysWays_
  10. washed up wany

Ratings:
    +211 / 13 / -17
    i would put u guys above us no doubt, we had a rough night tuesday, i had a red so couldnt play first game vs crew ):

No Streaming Account
  11. Trae x8

Trae x8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    trae#0
    Ratings:
    +469 / 37 / -87
    Wouldnt normal power rankings be just an up to date list of who is doing the best to this point? (record, SOS, who overall looks like the best team) Unless you are solely doing it with the purpose of showing who played the best this week only?

12. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +4,999 / 139 / -217

When I did Rankings for NHL that always came to question. Either way is nice.

Lokix6x
  13. washed up wany

Ratings:
    +211 / 13 / -17
    did not even ask lmfao. back to nhl!!!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    No Streaming Account
  14. Trae x8

Trae x8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    trae#0
    Ratings:
    +469 / 37 / -87
    The 2 ways could always be meshed together

15. JaysWayss

JaysWayss Chat Shit Get Banged

Ratings:
    +644 / 20 / -46
    It's a mixture, depends more on who is making the power rankings and what they think

JaysWays_
  16. Risxn

Risxn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 5 / -9
    alot of people who havent beat us bitching about power rankings

17. Loose Stitch

Loose Stitch Meega Nala Kweesta!

Ratings:
    +671 / 54 / -78
    Settle down, bud. Pretty sure it was just one guy. ;)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Knifeinyourguts
  18. lL A lK lE

Ratings:
    +486 / 1 / -7
    You seem a little upset. No one really reads these things so don't worry. If your fuse is that short maybe you shouldn't be doing them. My post wasnt exactly meant to be taken seriously. Try not to get so triggered.

If you want to call me names, invite me to a party.

No Streaming Account
  19. DueY I 1 I

DueY I 1 I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    duey912#0
    Ratings:
    +47 / 10 / -14
    Nah I'm actually laughing how salty you are over power rankings bud lmao. And who's calling you names I said if you're going to whine and bitch do them yourself. Please learn to read

No Streaming Account
  20. lL A lK lE

Ratings:
    +486 / 1 / -7
    You seem upset. You called me a bitch on the internet. You're real tough.

No Streaming Account