LG Hockey Hotline temporary hiatus Letter to the admins

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Moranaconda, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    *I believe in being transparent so I have chosen to copy and paste the letter I wrote to the Admins of the league explaining the situation and plan moving forward, so here you guys go. We do apologize as we know a lot of you look forward to the show but please respect our decision to take a minor break as it is something that needs to be done.*

Hey guys I just wanted to write you a quick message to let you know what is going on and what we are doing. As you may or may not know I am about to be moving from Denver CO to Rochester NY in the next week and coming weeks. I am just overwhelmed with things to do right now and the one thing that is going to need to be left off the schedule for a little bit is LG Hockey Hotline. We wanted to let you guys know so you didn't have any doubts or concerns about why there haven't been shows. We 100% will still be back doing the show for next season and seasons to come so please don't worry about filling our spot or anything as we absolutely have plans to be back at full capacity once the smoke of moving all the way across the country by myself has cleared.. We may be back sometime during the Playoffs as well but it all depends on how quickly I can get settled in and get everything on my end in order. Thanks for everything you guys do for this league and we full on look forward to coming back and better than ever as soon as I get settled in back home.

So effective immediately LG Hockey Hotline will be on hiatus until I get home to NY and settled in. This move will NOT effect my ability to be an owner so I see no issues there it is just the extra added time of doing the podcast that I need for a little while.

Respectfully,

Moranaconda
    Owner Arizona Coyotes :team28:
    Co-host LG Hockey Hotline
    HH Logfo.jpg

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    Moranaconda
  2. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Don't fret boys, I will be taking over the show while @Moranaconda is busy moving. I not only have a plethora of experience doing online podcasts but am also a fantastic multi-tasker. Some have said I'm a "Johnny-On-The-Spot" type of dude so no doubt in my mind that if anyone can do it, it's me.

Attached here is my most recent experience on Hockey Hotline:

So as you can see, I have experience with being on the show 3 times and I make the most of my time while being on the show!

Thanks boys and thanks Moran for this opportunity.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    zChieef
  3. Dangletownsniper

Dangletownsniper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +441 / 25 / -47
    Good luck on the move moranaconda best wishes

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Lazy Pedestrian

Lazy Pedestrian Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,663 / 66 / -211
    If you want to change up the style and have someone edit, I'm your guy. I can make Chief look good ^^

LazyPedestrian
  5. SkillzPayBills3

SkillzPayBills3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 11 / -67
    need a skip bayless on this show

• Like Like x 1
    Skillzpay3
  6. Bloop_33

Bloop_33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +292 / 7 / -10
    Hot Take City

No Streaming Account
  7. BroadwayCJ97

BroadwayCJ97 The All Time LGFA Saves Leader

Ratings:
    +613 / 54 / -157
    @I--Chief--I your co-host ready and waiting over here. Time to be the first person to do the SP, VG and LG show!

BroadwayCJ97