LGHL PSN Season Preview/Predictions - Pacific Division

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by canuckftc12W, Oct 8, 2017.

1. canuckftc12W

canuckftc12W Well-Known Member

Discord:
    canuckftc12W#5025
    Ratings:
    +605 / 29 / -68
    I haven't done one of these in a while, but I finally felt like doing one this season so here it is. I'm also going to be making a separate post for each division so that I don't have to worry about it being too long and can go as in-depth as I want (totally not for getting more positive ratings). Anyways, Enjoy.

PACIFIC DIVISION

:team31: Anaheim Ducks

Taking a look at the roster, Anaheim is altogether a well-built team from top to bottom. The structure of the roster gives me shades of season 3 Anaheim when they had their most success; following the typical Anaheim bill of strong depth, while also featuring 1 or 2 elite level players to help put them over the top.

Anaheim boasts a forward core that can, for the most part, produce on all lines. I think they could've benefitted from adding 1 more top 6 forward, but they somewhat make up for this with the RFA addition of @SkillzPayBills3 who should be able to create plenty of offense from the backend. The best forward on this team is @Kingbling647 who is pretty good and can hold down the #1 C position as long as he gets good support on the wings, adding on is @Ksteiding1 who adds depth down the middle for an underrated 1-2 punch; not to mention @Scoring-Aces who was picked up for only 500k, he has been a consistent player in LG and should be extremely solid as a #3 C, finishing off a solid C core. The left side doesn't have anyone who screams top line LW, but they have 2 proven point producers in @IIChEcKMaTeII and @Sublime-3 , each of whom you can count on for 50 - 65 points. Anaheim also picked up @abbazabba24 for a mere 500k which can turn out to be another 500k steal for Anaheim, I've never seen him play, but he has consistently hovered around the 50 point mark every season and should only add to the scoring depth Anaheim has to offer. Owner @xXAucoin1Xx along with @Girgs28 add even more depth at scoring, similarly to the LW's I'm not sure either of them is a pure top line winger, but both are top 6 calibers and should help the team.

Defensively I think this team lacks real depth. I think the top 3 is solid, @SkillzPayBills3 is obviously an elite level defenseman and for the most part the defense will revolve around him. @OGPotsie and @kg3inOTT are two solid defensemen who should once again return for Anaheim with solid campaigns. Apart from those 3 there really isn't much to offer, @Bubba17- has had great success in the AHL but has been meh in the NHL; nevertheless, I think he can function as a 3rd liner but would struggle as a 2nd pairing dman, a position he could be forced into. The bottom 2 is very suspect to say the least, @Potato-Head48 had a good record in the CHL, but generally this is very hard to gauge since pretty much anyone can put up a good record in the CHL/AHL given the right situation. @SMiiRK-_- was a forward in the NHL in the past from what I've heard, it's once again tough to gauge how good he'll be.

To hold down the starting position in net Anaheim made another solid 500k pickup in @Xi_ch4pm4n_ix who had a great season with the cup winning Blue Jackets and should be able to hold down the starting role for the Ducks.

As a whole, I think Anaheim is built for another successful season. Anaheim has strong scoring on all lines, they could've benefitted from having another high caliber forward to play 1st line, but make up for it in their depth and the skillz pickup. Where Anaheim struggles mightily is on D, they have the Elite #1 shutdown dman, but lack the depth to consistently role reliable defenseman night in and night out will hurt them. If the bottom 3 prove to not be too terrible and get rolled along with the top 3 well to balance out, Anaheim could be very dangerous.

:team28: Arizona Coyotes

At first glance the roster points towards another disappointing season for the Coyotes, but I think its possible that they could surprise and put on a strong campaign, for me this is the hardest team to predict; you have a few high level proven players in @ChyzNasty and @CrAzYLiiSH along with solid middle of the pack players in @Moranaconda , @debarrd , @aREAP__ , and @Eazy-_-V , apart from this group of known NHL'ers, the rest of the team is filled with AHL/CHL players who put up great stats in their respective leagues, but are unknown and for the most part aren't likely to be very good.

At the forward position, @CrAzYLiiSH is the biggest standout, after seasons of great success, including a 91 point season in season 2, lish fell off a bit with a mere 44 points last season. However even with this in mind I still think he's a quality top 6 player/low tier 1st liner and should help the team greatly. A part from this however I think Arizona lacks top line caliber players and will have to rely mostly on secondary/depth scoring. They have 2 other proven nhl scorers in @Moranaconda and @aREAP__ who will have to take a ton of the load as well, they also have @Mhook1797 who looks like he's probably a solid 3rd line level player, but other than that there's no one on the forward roster that I even recognize. On the current roster the only player that has some promise other than the known NHL'ers is @Gettygranite who put up over 80 points in the AHL, some of the rest didn't even have good CHL/AHL numbers so I wouldn't expect much from them. To find hope here you'll have to take a look at the plethora of draft selections the Coyotes had. I will say right now that I have no idea who these players are and am just speculating based off their stats, so I very well could be completely wrong with what I say here. The Coyotes picked up @MrFrankPompei with their 9th overall selection, he put up good numbers in the CHL, and while that holds little merit, he did play 7 games in the AHL and maintained a nearly identical PPG, I doubt he does the same in the NHL, but I think we could potentially see a 40 - 50 point season out of this guy. That was really the only guy that caught my eye as far as forwards are concerned. Overall I think Arizona will struggle to score goals consistently, however, if their draft picks work out and they are able to roll out the right combinations, along with tons of offensive help from @ChyzNasty on the backend, it could work out.

To lead Arionza from the backend they picked up @ChyzNasty as I just mentioned. I'm not sure exactly how good he'll be as a dman, but just as a player in general he's top line caliber and should be the focal point of the defense, and will need to be, not only to help out defensively but to chip in offensively with the lack of top line scoring. They have 2 more proven NHL'ers in @debarrd and @Eazy-_-V , both of whom are more geared towards being 2nd pairing dmen, but can fill in on the top line (and will need to) with a #1 caliber dman. Once again apart from that top 3, there really is no one else here who screams NHL defenseman. I mean, they do have @TrapKING4Real who did play a full NHL season, but went like 5 - 21 or something so I don't think anyone would REALLY consider him an NHL defenseman. They have another guy here in @Tomd8995 who's stats leave much to be desired, so I wouldn't call him an NHL'er either. For glimmers of hope you'll have to take a look at Arizona's draft picks where they selected @Toecutter00700 and @FndigBigfootBobo , both of whom had good numbers/records, unfortunately, neither of them even played in the AHL, both put up good, not great, stats in the CHL and aren't expected to do much at the NHL level, but I could be wrong. Like the offense, Arizona's defensive struggles will stem from a lack of NHL level players. fortunately for them you only need like 6 defensemen on a team so they at least have half an NHL lineup.

The goaltending tells the same story, @a1dirtysouth04 put up mediocre numbers at best in his rookie season and could very well struggle again this season, though that could be from playing on a losing team. Aside from this they have a draft pick who played in the CHL and had something like a .79 save %, so I mean, there's something there I guess.

I know in the past Moran has picked up players who were fairly unknown and turned into solid NHL'ers, but I think he went way overboard with this concept of developing AHL/CHL players into NHL talent this season. They have some good pieces, but the sheer lack of NHL players will really hurt them I think, on forward they could maybe figure something out and make it work, but their bottom 3 D core will really hurt them along with their not so great goaltending. I still think we could be surprised by a lot of these guys, but I don't think Arizona will improve much this season, if things go right they can maybe squeak into the playoffs.

:team29: Calgary Flames

Calgary was busy during bidding, and added a ton of players. Although there's no bonafide top liners on this team, there's still a lot of top 6 potential that I think could make it work with the amount of depth that is here, this team has tons of scoring depth, and I think with the weaker competition this season its something that could maybe turn Calgary into a top team.

Its tough to really note one player that will lead this team since they aren't built like that, but just looking at the names, @x Loops 19 x was the one that stood out to me, I guess. I know Loops had like a 60 goal season once, so maybe he can rekindle that scoring touch and be the leading offensive player on this team. Calgary was able to obtain a ton of players on great contracts that help the scoring depth; including @Chaskin12 , @nriney , and @Tekk112 . The latter 2 had awful seasons in season 5, but previously were consistent high point producers, so I think getting both @nriney and @Tekk112 for a combined 1.5 mill was a steal. Calgary's biggest forward signing at 4 mill was @dannyk2399 , he has consistently hovered around the 50 point mark every season since he was drafted and should do the same again. The other "big" contract player is @Reddy who could be another solid grab for only 3.5 mill, his numbers slipped a little last season, though his 50 points was still solid, the potential for 65 - 80 points is still there and could be another big help offensively. Not to mention owner @Le-TKeSS who has always put up 60 - 70 points. Overall I think Calgary is in very good shape, sure they don't have any star players, but they have a ton of depth and a roster made up of players with 50+ point capabilities.

Defensively I think the Flames made some major mistakes in bidding as far as where they put their money, however, I still think they did a good job with getting good value out of their smaller signings and still have some good depth all around, I just think they could've easily made this team a top contender with some better spending. Their first mistake was putting 4 mill on @Teneur , guy has never played in the NHL, he has 2 solid seasons in the AHL under his belt but really there are guys like that who are going for much cheaper, there were also some solid known NHL defenseman who were going for the same price. Their second huge mistake was putting 6.5 million on @eZDangles , I don't mind ez, I think he's a solid player and will possibly be their biggest asset on D, but when you have high caliber elite dmen going for around 500k - 1.5 mill more than ez, I think it was a huge missed opportunity to really take this team over the top. With my venting out of the way, outside from those two the Flames also picked up @L3iggy13iggs and @mattperrault who they actually did get at pretty good value and should be good as a 2nd pairing. I thought @M1keal was a pretty good pickup for 500k as a 3rd string defenseman to go along with @tsaintz .

In net the Flames can rely on @patdene12 who has been a solid goalie on psn for a while now, they also have some AHL goalie as a backup with average AHL stats, so pat will probably get most of the load.

Overall I think the Flames are a pretty well-built team, Their biggest asset is their depth on both offense and defense, they can easily put any line out there and have a chance to win. While I do think the Flames will be a good team, as I mentioned, some better spending on defenseman in bidding and this team would be one of my favourites for the cup, regardless, great team top to bottom.

EDIT: I did some more digging and found @Teneur is actually a guy from xbox and has quite a few seasons in the NHL under his belt, on the contrary to what I said, if this guy is legit they may have actually gotten a steal, my point with ez still stands however.

:team11: Edmonton Oilers

Obviously everyone is already shitting on @firemike0288 for putting 12 mill on 1 player, before I do the same, I'd like to first judge the team top to bottom before stating anything.

Obviously as most people know, @B-Bunny is by far the best player on this team, probably at least 2 - 3 mill overpaid (I mean no one should be higher than 9 - 10 mill really, especially for a winger), but he's still one of the best RW's on the console and will have to take a huge load (heh) production wise if this team wants to make the playoffs. Unlike what others are saying, this team actually has a few other decent players to offer to add some more scoring outside of bunny. @xxSNIPESHOTxx21 has been a top level point producer every season he's been in the league, was limited to 56 points last season but had 70 - 80 points in each of his previous campaigns. The only other real top 6 threat I recognize at first glance here is @rV_CLuTcHz , he had an abysmal season last season, but had put up over 70 points in his previous seasons, both him and @xxSNIPESHOTxx21 will have to return to top form if Edmonton has a chance. Edmonton has some decent 3rd liners in @Prince-Of-Zeus and @NuttyOutlaw13 , and I guess they can throw @SunShine2644 on that line too, idk, but the main hole I see is with filling out the top 6 when moving down from their big 3. They have some promising pieces that could make it work in this @gooding12 guy who had an 84 point season in the AHL, I mean its AHL, but still that's a pretty good season, they also could maybe have something in @Perry1978 who had decent stats in the CHL, but really I think I'm reaching with this guy, 3.3 PPG in the CHL isn't all that impressive. Overall I think the Edmonton offense is better than people make it out to be, but missing half a top 6 will hurt this team offensively. I think if gooding and perry turn out to be good they actually have something somewhat decent that can surprise people and produce consistently.

Their offense is missing a few pieces but with a good defense we can make it work, right? Wrong. There's no one here even close to being a top pairing dman, really the only 2 guys I recognize here are @Eggman--1 and @Corked87 , and both of those guys have pretty much always been in depth roles, so yeah. They actually have another NHL guy in @KimOPereZ who had a decent season, but from the looks of it he's another 3rd line/fringe 2nd liner type. The rest of this Defense corp is filled with AHL talent, I mean sure they had somewhat decent stats, but you need something outstanding in those leagues to really convince me. Owner firemike actually had like 40 points on what I presume to be an awful team considering he only won like 4 games, if he did that as a dman that's actually sort of impressive, if it was as a forward it really doesn't help their case.

In net they have @sanjose01 , over his 3 LG seasons he's proven to be a reliable starter, but with the defense in front of him it'll be tough for just an average goalie to do very well.

Overall I don't think this team will be very good. I actually don't think their offense is bad and firemike should be given more credit in that area than people are giving him. This team really dies with the defense, when your most notable defensemen would be 3rd liners on most teams you know you have a problem.

:team76:
    Los Angeles Kings

Another team that put 12 mill on 1 player :sadegg:.

Regardless of what his salary is, @JClaus33 is one of the better C's on the console, and might actually be the best point producer in the NHL since entering the league, he's listed as a LW but I'm sure they'll play him at both LW and C. LA actually has another guy in @ryno1354 who should be solid on the wings whether he plays on the 2nd line or along with claus on the 1st line, especially since he's clubbed with @JClaus33 for at least 2 years from what I know. LA actually has a pretty solid C core if you include claus a part of it, but even without him they have some nice depth there. Owner @Illyfilly isn't anything amazing but I think he's a decent player and figures to be a middle to low tier 2nd liner, along with him you have @Untuchabl who was a good pickup at 500k and @GhostMK , they got another C for only 1M in @isles2791 who put up 60 points last season, so yeah this team is extremely deep at the C position. @Kev_F88 is also another guy who has been an underrated producer in his time in LG and will be extremely good for depth. LA also drafted @Cox2564 who had pretty good stats in the CHL and seemed to elevate his play in his short AHL stint, I'm not sure if there's a spot for him on this team but he could possibly find himself a roster spot.

The 12 mill on JClaus seems like it'll pay off in spades just by how the forward lineup is setup, however when looking at the defense you can clearly see they locked themselves out of spending on their defense. I don't think the defense here is awful/Edmonton level really, but it will be their downfall. I don't know much about @Shawn I24I , but just looking off stats he was probably a 2nd/3rd liner on Xbox (could be wrong). @pass2tyler has been a good producer in the league for a while now and looks to possibly be the best dman on this team. Aside from those two I have no idea who anyone here is, I mean I'm pretty sure @Mattdisney111 is supposed to be a goalie so I don't think he'll be much more than your run of the mill 3rd liner. The rest of the current roster defenseman played CHL or AHL, and other than @beckbronson none of them even have half impressive stats. LA did draft two defenseman in the draft, both going in the top 15, and both having over 35 points in the CHL, if they have something in those two they might have somewhat of a half decent defensive core.

LA has 2 solid goalies in @Shmucked and @bNYCe83 and they'll have to be at their best with the weak defense up front

Overall LA is setup, in my opinion, as a far better version of Edmonton. They have one of the best offense's I've looked at so far (I've only looked at like 10 teams). Not only do they have the depth to produce on all lines, but they have the top end talent to come up big in game 7 situations, they also have tons of options and combinations they can use to adjust to any team. Unfortunately with the bolstered offense they sacrificed their D, unless their draft picks end up being good NHL'ers it will be a major cause of concern, the solid goalie tandem in LA will have to keep them in a lot of games.

:team15: San Jose Sharks

The ownership group led by @radicalapex is back for yet another season at the helm of the Sharks, and with (I believe) only 1 playoff appearance so far, San Jose looks to finally break their curse and become a contender. In the past San Jose was known as a team of like maybe 1 elite player, another above average type, a few okay guys, and then a whole bunch of poop. This season they took a completely different approach and tried to load the team with as much depth as possible.

The depth shows when taking a look at the offense, there's no pure first liner but a few players here who I think can make it work on the top 6. @Bruchboi900 is maybe the best player here, his numbers have been slowly slipping since he had 82 points a few seasons back, but you can still count on him for a good 50 - 60 points. They have some other good players in @Gui__20 , @xTiDanKilleR--55 , and @FALK who are more so middle tier 2nd liners rather than 1st liners, but should be able to add some more scoring on the top 6. I don't know much about @i9-Stamkos-1i and @SidTheKid_PiTT87 , but they both put up around 50 points last season and figure to do the same this season. San Jose actually got some cheap steals in @Mattson1980 and @iTsKingJayDee for only a combined 1.25 million, they will be very solid depth for the team as well. They also have a draft pick in @KingKong35 who averaged 3.35 PPG in the CHL which isn't too crazy, but I found it interesting that he had 9 points in his 1 preseason game this season.

San Jose seems to have put their money on @Lazy Pedestrian and @Scarcella89-_- to lead the backend. Lazy is just your average middle tier 2nd liner, and scarc is slightly better as more of a high tier 2nd liner, neither of them are pure first liners, but should make a solid duo. Other than those two however I don't see anything too spectacular. @radicalapex has been a solid 3rd line type in the league over his time and should continue to do well in that role. I don't know much about @YaBoiixJP--o other than his SB presence, but he had a solid season last season and should be solid for the Sharks. They have another guy I've never seen in @Maxuter , he had a good season too and will need to return with another solid campaign for the Sharks. I've actually seen @iQuantumPhysics physics play and don't think he's too bad, and should be good as a 3rd liner type. The Sharks also drafted this @Ojibwe_skillz guy, I'm not sure if he played as a forward or a dman in the CHL last season, but if he put up 60 points as a dman he could definitely be someone they use, especially over @mgml1987 who doesn't look too impressive.

@Jade_Dragoon_ is a decent goalie and could get the starting position, @Perkosaurus13 is an experienced goalie as well, pretty average, but can be relied on, I guess. Overall though it makes for a solid tandem that you can count on.

As a whole I think San Jose is a solid team from top to bottom, no real eye-catching first line type players, but I think they should at least be a solid regular season team and be able to at least compete for a playoff spot.

:team17: Vancouver Canucks

Vancouver has an interesting set of players to lead the offense, none of them really caught my eye as pure first liners, but put up elite numbers in past seasons of LG. First up you have @OrangeChickn who has been a very good producer in his time in LG, he had an 81 point season last season, and had a strong 92 point season in season 3 as well. The Nucks brought in @NoIan_Patrick aka Clarkeskog as their biggest signing, once again though clarke is a good player, it doesn't scream pure top liner, however he, like chicken, has been one of the best producers in LG the past few seasons, including a 60 goal campaign in season 4. Another big piece here is owner @Carmstrong95 , once again not known as an elite player or anything, but puts up over 70 points whenever he plays a full season and will be solid down the middle. They have another solid guy in @Troak23 who you can count on to rack up around 60 points to help round out the top 6 along with @Dazwyy . Vancouver brought in some players on great contracts to help bolster the scoring depth, I really liked the 500k pickup of @Sabres2019 , along with another 500k pickup in @Claeys , both of whom should go along nicely with @McInnis_91 on the 3rd line.
    Another pickup they had was @Snoop_651 ? I'm pretty sure the guy is a dman, he should be good as a 3rd liner, but I'm not confident that he'll be too effective as a top 6 fwd, but I don't really know to be quite honest.

I'm not completely convinced with the defense Vancouver has, though its not god awful or anything, I just don't know if it'll be up to par with some other top teams. The first mistake I see here is the 7.25 mill bid on @Breezy5457 , I mean he has consistently put up good numbers every season of LG, its just odd when known elite defenseman went for the same price, I mean with how good he's performed over his six seasons I'd warrant a 5 - 6 mill on the guy, but for over 7 they really could have bolstered their D with an elite #1 defenseman. Owner @Fumancheezy_ has sort of fallen off since his monster rookie season, but I think he should still be able to function as a good 3 - 4 defenseman, though he'll probably have to play a lot of top line. I really like the contracts they have on @MikeeTeeze and @NowYoDead , that's a stellar 3rd line right there for a combined million. No idea who @Tk3rr1994 is, looking at last season though he just seems like another average 3rd liner, @KASHED006 's stats really don't impress at all and no one should expect him to do too well. Hopefully for Vancouver draft pick @NoSleeves12 can step up and make an immediate difference in this lineup after a great season in the CHL.

Goaltending isn't super convincing either, @Bbrawler84 has always been sort of an average goalie at best according to stats, and @UnshippedOwlcat isn't even a goalie, so there's that.

I like what Vancouver did with their offense, they have scoring on all lines, and though they don't have any cemented pure first line players, their top 6 is filled with players who have proven over the past few seasons to be big time performers in LG. Defensively the big gaping hole I see is with top 4, they have two top 4 defensemen in breezy and fumancheezy, but there's nothing after that, I think both dead and mike can be considered low tier 2nd liners, but I like them a lot better on the 3rd line. I think if they put one of those guys on the 2nd line along with Sleeves (if he ends up being good), they can make it work, but I'm still not convinced that their D is good enough.

:team676:
    Vegas Golden Knights

Vegas actually has a pretty nice offensive core in place, full of both depth and first line calibers. Owner @jay6219 has always been a good LW, on the RW they have @coorsi88 , I'm not sure how good he is now, but he's sort of always been considered a good player on PSN and should be a huge asset. Another huge thing I noticed with Vegas was the great C depth, @LaPlante94 is a very good player and should C a top line with jay and coorsi. @Flapjack8796 is good and can function as a low - mid tier 2nd line C, they also brought in @L_DominanDo_L for 750k which was a great price, he will be very good as a 3rd line C. Vegas has great scoring depth on the wings as well with the likes of @Polgz- , @Lord x Finesse , and @Lost-Codes .

Defensively the Knights have some good pieces in place, but I'm not sure if they have a fully developed D-core top to bottom. @HoPeLeSs PyLoN8 and @x_Elite_76x were both great additions at their prices, although I know I've heard people say Elite hasn't been very good since returning (lol), if he's able to turn it around and get back into form he'll be a steal for the price tag. Owner @OdessaSteps is sort of a low tier 2nd liner/high tier 3rd liner, I like him better on the 3rd line, but I think he'll be fine on the 2nd pairing with @gmac90 . I'm not sure who @daveydonuts522 is, but he put up some very good numbers in the AHL last season, so I'd expect he's at least a half decent 3rd liner. @troy2499 is sort of the same thing as davey so I guess he'll fit in too. All in all the defense is just very average top to bottom, the biggest question will be with @x_Elite_76x , if he's still good he's a steal and will be solid, if not that's a gaping hole on the top 4.

Vegas has a pretty good tandem actually, both @alonzi401 and @Penguins2013 are decent goalies, nothing out of this world, but it's nice that they'll have consistent average - above average goaltending every night.

Overall I think Vegas will be somewhat of a contender this season, They have very good depth scoring on offense along with the needed top-end talent, their defense is really just average to be honest, they have players that can fill their roles and can maybe get the job done, but really nothing that great. Overall though I think Vegas should be a pretty good team this season.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 29
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Itsnucktime
  2. Carmstrong95

Carmstrong95 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    carm95#0
    Ratings:
    +394 / 6 / -15
    @canuckftc12W Great Write up man you can tell you took a lot of time to actually put down a meaningful review of each team. Also @UnshippedOwlcat was a vezina finalist on Xbox side last season.... he only played forward on psn side haha

• Like Like x 3
    TheCarm95
  3. Breezy5457

Breezy5457 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 3 / -5
    Hey, it's not my fault that I got 7.25 million. Just how the bidding process works.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Breezy5457
  4. Jade_Dragoon_

Jade_Dragoon_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Jade Dragoon#6253
    Ratings:
    +127 / 4 / -17
    RD =/= LD.

trizzelpigporker
  5. Daniel_Heatley

Daniel_Heatley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +623 / 63 / -114
    My Response:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. MrPurpleCrush

MrPurpleCrush Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,077 / 6 / -28
    Shmucked and Bnyce are on Min, not LA. Solid write up tho

• Like Like x 2
    MrPurpleCrush
  7. Mesmerize-_-

Mesmerize-_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Mesmercack#9743
    Ratings:
    +263 / 7 / -15
    Good writeup prettylady.

• Like Like x 1
    XMesmerizeX
  8. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    Damn you messed up the part where you were suposed to talk about how amazing and perfect I am in net for LAK

No Streaming Account
  9. Chonzzy

Chonzzy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chonzzy#0
    Ratings:
    +266 / 4 / -9
    The nice lady deserves a winner rating

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. cup4blues

cup4blues cup4blues#5216

Discord:
    cup4blues#5216
    Ratings:
    +101 / 10 / -6
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    cup4bluesNHL
  11. Kjhjh_2444

Kjhjh_2444 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +95 / 1 / -4
    No Streaming Account
  12. B-Bunny

B-Bunny Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 47 / -73
    [​IMG]

Me this season

• Like Like x 10
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. S-mxrs-H

S-mxrs-H Well-Known Member

Discord:
    smarshy.#0
    Ratings:
    +646 / 44 / -120
    You should do all conferences, this was a solid write up. Nice job

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. OdessaSteps

OdessaSteps I'm still your dad

Ratings:
    +2,691 / 11 / -88
    Definitely a high end third liner but also all of your mother's favourite player. Just so handsome and well spoken.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Wingnutdrw53

Wingnutdrw53 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Wingnutdrw53#1228
    Ratings:
    +269 / 27 / -182
    @Bubba17- has had great success in the AHL but has been meh in the NHL; nevertheless, I think he can function as a 3rd liner but would struggle as a 2nd pairing dman, a position he could be forced into.

Decent write up...but on a personal note My numbers are a bit skewed playing with 3rd liners and a bunch of ecu’s in Washington. I finished number 1 in points on defense in both season 3 and 4 in AHL which never even got recognized.. seems to have been forgotten, which is ok. I'm pretty consistent offensively and a pretty balanced defender i'd like to think. I've been overlooked every season in this league. I actually like it that way... good detailed write up though.

No Streaming Account
  16. Hockeyandweed

Hockeyandweed Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 7 / -4
    I agree @Teneur sucks. But he's an ex box guy buddy

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    Doesn't matter, you'll quit.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Wingnutdrw53

Wingnutdrw53 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Wingnutdrw53#1228
    Ratings:
    +269 / 27 / -182
    I’m not gonna keep entertaining this. You don’t know either situation to it’s entirety. I’ve stayed committed to every team that doesn’t quit on the season or dismiss me completely. Period. I’ll quit every...single..solitary time if that’s the case. I don’t waste my time and fluctuate my personal schedule around an uncommitted team. Period. I got plenty of money to blow and a league that is graciously willing to accept. So Fuck off

• Get Good Get Good x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Xi_ch4pm4n_ix

Xi_ch4pm4n_ix Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -3
    Great write up!!! DUCKS for the WIN. QUACK!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    zchap91
  20. Untuchabl

Untuchabl I tried to be nice.....now I'll do what I do best

Ratings:
    +568 / 31 / -91
    The guy in teal laughing and filming on his phone?

No Streaming Account