First timer here...help!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Fatal_Poison, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Fatal_Poison

Fatal_Poison Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This will be my first time joining an online league. I'm pretty sure I've already signed up for season 6 for the PS4, soo is there anything else I need to do? Does everybody get thrown onto a team? Should I be going around and mingling in hopes of finding a team captain so I can play on their team? I'm completely lost here...

No Streaming Account
  2. Perkosaurus

Perkosaurus Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Pancakes#6680
    Ratings:
    +293 / 7 / -13
    What you need to do is tryout for a CHL team. On the shoutbox there is an LG pick up games button, it's a yellow button. Select Ps4 and pick which team you want to tryout for. Because you're new you can only play in the CHL. And bidding is soon for CHL too. If you don't get a bid you'll be placed randomly to a team and placed on TC, training camp. If that happens you should message any of the CHL management on the team you're randomly aassigned to so that you earn some play time.

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    Basically all of this, start making yourself familiar with the site, here is where you'll need to go: http://leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?forums/leaguegaming-canadian-hockey-league-lgchl-psn.610/

Honestly, to get on a team in the CHL with 60 teams, just post in the shoutbox something redeeming about yourself, and some Owner will probably want to bid on you. I wouldn't recommend doing that in the NHL or AHL, but for a league where a lot of guys are all new to the site, if you show something to separate yourself from others, odds are some team will take a chance on you.

This league can be as enjoyable as you want it to be, and I found the best way to learn the place was to just throw yourself into it, and try to get involved with whatever was going on. Look in the shoutbox to play games, as the games outside of league time are really where you'll make yourself known, and if you're good, you will move up.

Finally I would really advise that you stay within the guidelines of the rules, the site and league can be very fun, but just make sure you stick to the rules and you'll never have an issue.

Hope this post helps you find your way a little bit, and feel free to pm me if you have any other questions, I know it can be a bit overwhelming for someone new to the site, cause it was for me too.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    JClaus33
  4. ItsJodach

ItsJodach No more west

Ratings:
    +519 / 24 / -53
    JodachTV
  5. ItsJodach

ItsJodach No more west

Ratings: