Accused Of IP Booting...

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Kingbling647, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    I would like to write this message explaining everything on what happened in Game 6 and 7 last night of the Anaheim Vs LA Kings series.

So apparently I'm being accused of IP Booting BOTH @JClaus33 @GhostMK last night in the games because they got disconnected 2-3 times. Out of everyone that was trolling in the LG Shoutbox last night saying that “I IP Booted” but the blame is on me and I'm the target.

I understand why that is though, the reason I'm being the main target is because I sent @SkillzPayBills3 a message on Discord during the game saying that I'm the person who is IP Booting him, but he took that message seriously and didn't believe I was just joking with him even though I messaged seconds after saying that I was just joking around and trolling. (I think or HOPE that he understands now)

But before I sent Skillz that message on Discord, the guys that were in the PSN Party with me heard me say that I was going to join in on the fun and troll Skillz by messaging him saying what I said.

Guys in the party with me; @OGPotsie @Xi_ch4pm4n_ix @xXAucoin1Xx @jeff0012 (Not sure if Jeff heard because he doesn't even talk nor can hear through his TV I don't think) But he was in the party so no reason to not add his name.

I understand and have already admitted to many people that have talked to me within the last 24 hours, that I am a fool for even trying to troll Skillz and send him that message. I will 100% take the blame on my foolishness decision on sending that message as that's not something to joke about if IP Booting actually happened.

The only thing that I WILL NOT take the blame for is the person who “IP Booted” JClaus or Ghost in the games last night as I know deep down in my heart that I didn't do it or know anything about who did it if someone did actually IP boot both those players and not internet issues playing a factor.

*I just thought I would throw this out there, I have been in the same situation that these players were in last night where they just got booted without even lagging or anything during the game for them to lose connection to the servers*

I watched parts of the stream where JClaus got kicked from the servers and I'm starting to believe like the rest of the people that he did actually get IP Booted and not internet issues playing a factor.

But JClaus did say in his stream that he got hit offline completely, I know nothing about IP Booting as I've never had interest in it, so I can't say much, but one thing I can say is that if you get hit offline from your internet, your stream still can't be running as that just don't make much sense.

You can't stream with no internet.

Anyways, despite all that stuff I'm just making this thread to let EVERYONE know that I DID NOT IP Boot @JClaus33 or @GhostMK during Game 6 and 7 last night in the series. I honestly HOPE that the league can find a way to find the person who did IP Boot these players if IP booting was actually a thing last night and not internet issues, because EVERYONE will know that I didn't do it as I've been trying so hard to explain to everyone that I would never do such a thing like that considering most people that really know my background and have been playing with me for years now that I'm not that type of person.

I just wish I could provide some more proof to let everyone know and make them believe me that I didn't IP Boot these players and would never do such a thing like that considering I'm not that type of person.

I honestly think @JClaus33 whoever IP Booted you last night was watching your stream considering you can get access to certain things while streaming (I think) and either didn't like you as a person or didn't like your team wanting LA Kings to get closer to a Cup in a Virtual Hockey League.

I know it's pretty sad, also pretty weird because JClaus you are one of the nicest persons in this league.

Anyone who really knows my background and has been playing with me for years knows that I would never do such a thing even though some people may say that I live for NHL or LG.

If I knew how to IP Boot....

Don't you think I would be playing more of HUT?

Don't you think I would be playing more of Versus?

I'm a strictly EASHL player, always have been. Never played more than 5 games every year of HUT or Versus.

*HUT and Versus are known for IP Booters* Not EASHL....

Don't you think I would have tried to IP Boot someone in the last Vegas Vs Anaheim series?

Don't you think I would have tried to IP Boot ANYONE in the last 4 seasons of me playing in this League.

Don't you think I would have tried to IP Boot someone I played against in Club? (ANYONE that plays with me on a daily basics in Club can confirm)

Like common people, the pieces don't match the puzzle.

I don't even know @GhostMK that much as we never really exchanged enough words or played with each other, but I do know @JClaus33 as I've talked with him a lot, and we have played together a lot and no reason for me to IP Boot a friend out of a game.

@JClaus33 came to play goalie for my Club the night before Game 6 and 7 and anyone in that party including him can confirm that I never entertained the idea of IP Booting him out of the game.
    @jay6219 @turbo166887 (I don't remember if our defense was in the party) If they were please @ them.

The people who have known me for years would confirm that I would never do such a thing as I'm not that type of person. Me running an EASHL Channel on YouTube making videos like “EASHL Skater Tips & Tricks” with the focus being trying to help out people who may be new to the game and teach them on how to play on a high competitive level just like other top EASHL players.

I'm very close with other EA Sports Game Changers and people who are associated with EA as I kind of wanted to be one myself, they can even confirm that I'm not that type of person to do such a thing as they already know my background.

You may think that's all irrelevant, but it's not as it shows the nice part out of me and I would never do such a thing considering I'm not that type of person.

Once again, the pieces just don't match the puzzle.

People can believe what they want, but as long as I KNOW deep down in my heart that I never IP Booted @JClaus33 @GhostMK and can put anything on that, I will because I have nothing to lose KNOWING that I didn't do it.

Majority of people seen only 1 half of the conversation between @SkillzPayBills3 and myself but didn't see the full conversation when I started the conversation by messaging Skillz during the game (After 1st period I think)

Screen shots of the full conversation and not cropped out parts making me look like the bad guy;

Screen Shot #1: I'f I can remember correctly, I started the conversation after the 1st period when we were down 3-0. People are saying that I wasn't moving for a second because I was starting up my IP Booter..... Believe it or not, I wasn't moving for a second because my phone had rang and I went to answer it quickly putting on speaker so I could multi-task and not waste a pause to see who was calling my phone.

upload_2018-1-11_19-20-48.png

Just thought I would clear that part up as I watched JClaus stream afterwards to see what was going on and someone in his party said I wasn't moving for a second on that LA first goal because I was turning on my "IP Booter"

Just funny how stupid that sounds considering LA Kings 1st goal was at time stamp 19:01 and JClaus never got kicked till 14:10.

Don't believe me? Watch the clip yourself: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/217465170

I know nothing about IP Booting considering I've never really looked into it having interest on that type of stuff as I think it's really lame, but I remember my good friend @Fool x 90 posting a 1 minute video on Twitter showing that he got IP Booted in a HUT game one time and I thought I would bring this up showing that I'm pretty sure you have to be not playing the game for more than a second (What I did) to boot someone.

Notice that the guy stops moving at center ice for a VERY LONG time before IP Booting him

https://twitter.com/Foolx90/status/915654451305869313

Maybe you don't have to be standing still to boot someone out of a game, I don't know how all this shit works as like I already stated, I never had interest on studying this type of thing. I just wanted to clear that part up.

Moving on with the rest of the screen shot conversation

upload_2018-1-11_19-47-52.png

upload_2018-1-11_19-48-56.png

upload_2018-1-11_19-50-42.png

upload_2018-1-11_19-52-13.png

upload_2018-1-11_19-53-9.png

That's pretty much it. I was trying and trying and trying to let Skillz know that I was just trolling him and not actually being serious. Everyone else was trolling saying that they were the IP Booter, so I thought I would have some fun as I didn't actually think JClaus got booted out of the game at first.

With everything being said that needs to be said on my behalf, if you want to believe me or not that's totally up to you at the end of the day. I know deep down in my heart that I DIDN'T IP Boot anyone last night in the games and I can put GOD on that as I know. I wish I could provide some more proof to make everyone believe me.

I just wish I had a fucking GoPro on last night when I was playing, so I can provide proof that I DIDN'T IP BOOT ANYONE!

Anyways,

I would just like to personally congratulate the entire LA Kings roster and wish them the best of luck moving forward in this Season 6 playoffs.

I totally understand that sending that troll message was a huge mistake on my behalf, BUT if I do get banned and removed from the league because I sent a troll message then that's honestly pretty sad and pathetic if you ask me.

What if I made the right decision and didn't TRY to troll @SkillzPayBills3 by messaging him, if the league can't even figure out who ACTUALLY did it then who would get the blame?

What if nobody IP Booted and internet issues was the problem? That's why I already told @JClaus33 to call his internet provider and figure out if something strange was going on with his Router and someone was trying to fuck with it in his neighborhood or whatever. But I'm learning more towards the IP Booting side because honestly that was very weird after watching him get booted, and like I already said before it happened to me many of times last year in NHL 17 and this year in NHL 18.

I honestly just HOPE that the league BOGS/Site owners can figure out who ACTUALLY IP booted last night because they will know my name will come clean, and they will realize that I'm not the guy who did it.

I NEVER FUCKING IP BOOTED ANYONE LAST NIGHT NOR WAS INVOLVED WITH @JClaus33 & @GhostMK GETTING KICKED FROM THE SERVERS!!!

@Tris10 @LG McDonald @Man-Bear-Pig @hgSparty @PlusSizePounder
    @Illyfilly @Kev_F88 @GhostMK @JClaus33 @Kymibo @x73xtoffoli @A_Raging_Sloth @Untuchabl @Apperation @jonhardcoq @pass2tyler @Ryudo2337 @BigBadWolfert2 @Melanson4 @zdball @Faytal_Flow @nowelbaby

• Dumb x 11
    • Informative x 4
    • Get Good x 3
    • Troll x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. B-Bunny

B-Bunny Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 47 / -73
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 17
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    No Streaming Account
  3. Serpe x 13

Serpe x 13 Washed Up Center

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    can we get a tl:rd

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    Serpe_x_13x
  4. Illyfilly

Illyfilly Brenty Gee

Ratings:
    +398 / 89 / -196
    @Kingbling647 I beat you twice last night in the biggest games of your LG career to date. How does that make you feel?

You don’t write a 5 page essay saying the same thing 10 times unless you are guilty. If you were innocent, you’d simply let it be handled, communicate with BOGs when they come to you and go on your merry way. Thank you for showing what a child you are. I thoroughly enjoyed thumping you.

You wrote this because you are a scared little catdog (love you tuch). We all know you live for it too much...you wouldn’t stop moving in a Game 7 because the phone rang, bad effort for an excuse there. But...I did score while you weren’t moving if you missed it. ;).

Great games, nice series and see you in NHL19 after serving your ban.

• Dumb x 7
    • Winner x 3
    • Informative x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. nickyP1999

nickyP1999 I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious.

Discord:
    NickyP#1999
    Ratings:
    +533 / 38 / -64
    Viper is that you? (Anyone who played 360 back in the day will know this reference)

• Like Like x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    nickyP1999
  6. Illyfilly

Illyfilly Brenty Gee

Ratings:
    +398 / 89 / -196
    F

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. KyleY12

KyleY12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +414 / 1 / -16
    Still waiting for @JClaus33 to come forward and admit that his mom was using the microwave 3 times in Game 7, causing his internet to shut down

• Like Like x 15
    • Funny Funny x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
    KyleY12
  8. Untuchabl

Untuchabl I tried to be nice.....now I'll do what I do best

Ratings:
    +568 / 31 / -91
    5 straight periods vs with you that a player disonnected. Only common person was ch4p4ss he was streaming gm 6

• Informative Informative x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. FAYTAL FLOW

FAYTAL FLOW Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 22 / -62
    Hi!

First off, I have no idea if you did it or not. Everything I'm saying is completely based off my own basis and opinion and how I feel how it went.

Starting off, it is impossible to get an IP through a twitch stream unless you literally work for the NSA. What was done to Josh and Ghost was that their IP was retrieved through either party entry or game entry. Again, it could of been anyone they have played with in the past, but all signs are pointing to you because you were both in Game 6 and in Game 7. Chapman was also but there is no supporting evidence that he had done anything while there was with you.

There is programs that can easily grab IP's through games and party chats and it is fairly simple to use with a Youtube tutorial. Saying you have no idea how to do it is not an excuse because it is fairly simple if you have a computer, and considering you run a youtube channel I imagine you have a computer.

When referring to internet connection issues with Josh and Ghost, Ghost didn't grab screenshots of his network connection whenever he DC'd, but Josh did.

Here is where Josh's connection went haywire. Before the attack had happen, he had a bumpy green stable good connection, but as soon as he came back in the game everytime, it would do this. He was also kicked off stream the second time it had happened.

[​IMG]

This second screenshot shows the stable 93MS ping ling that was a complete straightline. It is very rare to see a completely straight line and also to disconnect off 93MS in general. Usually I DC at around 1000. My guess is that EA couldn't sense the traffic that was being sent to the router because of how much was being sent and how fast it was being sent, so it just booted him off the game then eventually off the stream/internet.

[​IMG]

Also, Ghost and Josh have claimed to have never lagged out before. This just proves that it was an IP Boot. It doesn't claim that you did it, but I'm just stating that it was an IP boot.

Also if you look back at the stream before Josh got kicked out the first time, KingBling is seen standing still in the defensive zone right before Josh get's disconnected. This obviously doesn't mean much but I was told by certain sources that he was in the middle of setting up something.

[​IMG]

You might of done, you might not of, but everything leading up to it has me believing you did it. This is what I gathered and what I've seen from everything. I have more but I have been told not to do anything with it.

KingBling, I liked you before the series started and I really hope you didn't do it, but anyways it was a good series. Hopefully you can clear your name if you didn't do it, but I don't see a way to prove that it wasn't you at this point because it will be hard to get full evidence about everything.

Hopefully this gets resolved quickly, I don't really care the end result but I don't like people who fuck with other people's internet.

• Informative x 10
    • Winner x 5
    • Dumb x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Kxv-97

Kxv-97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +253 / 7 / -7
    Hey! That blue guy is me!!!

• Useful Useful x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    You talk about the peices not matching the puzzle, lets literally lay out what happened.

5 lagouts between two players.
    2 Games in a row with the same issue.
    One constant for Anaheim Between the games.

Only you know the truth if you did it or not, no essay talking your away around it can hide it.

But this is either one hell of a coincidence, or you legit did something. My personal gut says you did, and (whether it matters how a washed up Xbox dude feels or not) I personally feel absolutely disgusted that you had to stoop this low for a non profitable game.

You should be embarrassed.

• Like x 12
    • Funny x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Informative x 1
    • Old x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    Primetimme1
  12. Windmillsfordayz

Windmillsfordayz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +568 / 41 / -104
    :popcorn:

• Like Like x 1
    Windmillsfordayz
  13. Kernsy

Kernsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 21 / -63
    0D97AD71-ACEA-413F-9B51-8979371A32A3.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    kernsy35
  14. Xi_ch4pm4n_ix

Xi_ch4pm4n_ix Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -3
    I don’t even own a laptop.... but nice try on blaming me

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    zchap91
  15. ihamncheesei

ihamncheesei Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 16 / -47
    tl:dr

Also, @Kingbling647.
    Verdict: Guilty

No Streaming Account
  16. KMAC5

KMAC5 Second coming of KMAC

Discord:
    kmac3323#0
    Ratings:
    +649 / 96 / -220
    Idk what’s worse kb ip booting or him writing a essay on it

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    kmcdonald_55
  17. Illyfilly

Illyfilly Brenty Gee

Ratings:
    +398 / 89 / -196
    Both.

No Streaming Account
  18. Ryan_x_28

Ryan_x_28 Warning Group

Discord:
    ryan_x_28#6675
    Ratings:
    +800 / 30 / -71
    Why would you joke about IP booting someone to begin with?

• Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    ryan_x_28
  19. KMAC5

KMAC5 Second coming of KMAC

Discord:
    kmac3323#0
    Ratings:
    +649 / 96 / -220
    “Told Claus to call his internet provider and figure out if something strange was going on with his router and someone was trying to fuck with it in his neighbourhood or whatever” yup I’m sure his neighbour wanted him to lose game 7 of the lg playoffs

• Like Like x 8
    kmcdonald_55
  20. debarrd

debarrd Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +263 / 5 / -19
    To be fair to that, I see people write all the time in chatbox, pretending too double tag (which is a bigger problem in the LG community).

• Like Like x 1
    debarrd11
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.