Chief's S7 Team Management Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by xChief 27, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Hello, when I'm on the toilet, these ideas just come to me. I figured this article was a little bit different and not something really done over here on the PSN side. I did get a little motivation from the Xbox side where @LXIXSixtyNine69 does his write up, which is a pretty good read. You can read that here: https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-pre-bidding-management-purge-list.268083/ . This article is in no way, shape, or form to replicate his article at all, just something I figured the PSN community would enjoy while they wait for bidding.

The goal here is to rank all 31 teams in order from best to worst, in terms of MANAGEMENT ONLY and offer a little insight of each. Some of you won't like what I have to say and some will but I don't care. This is solely based off of my own opinion so if you get BUTTHURT then oh well, be sure to cry to me in the shoutbox. With that being said, let's get into it!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Columbus Blue Jackets

Owner: @Nick_x_98
    GM: @xTheos l7l

There is no denying that Nick is one of the best owners in this league as he's produced two Stanley Cup final appearances in his only two seasons as being an owner. And of course already won the cup in his first season as owner. He also got a nice upgrade at GM in Theos, the GR33K G0D. I don't believe Theos would have GM'ed for him if he didn't believe in his ability to produce top teams. I'd expect nothing less out of these two coming into this season.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. San Jose Sharks

Owner: @radicalapex
    GM: @v Sloshy
    AGM: @Perkosaurus13

I'm beyond stoked to see Sloshy make his return to both the league and management, he's a great player and PSN really missed him. He couldn't have picked a nicer owner than Rad. Rad is a great dude, already has a Jack Adams, and has produced solid teams for the most part. It's only a matter of time before he gets over that hump and Sloshy may be the key to that. Sloshy is a huge upgrade over his past GMs so I'm excited to see how this team does and how they do in bidding. #PickMeUp

3. Vegas Golden Knights

Owner: @OdessaSteps
    GM: @jay6219
    AGM: @Flapjack8796

This is just a solid all around management group. BJ is a nice guy and maker-of-logos and knows how to run a team without any issues. Jay is a solid pick for GM as he has the button skill, meanwhile they keep Flap to help out with the management duties on his really nice contract. And this team has nice jerseys, what more can you ask for? I expect Vegas to be back in the running for the President's trophy and a bounce back from that disappointing upset in the playoffs. Go Knights Go.

4. Pittsburgh Penguins

Owner: @Sedinpower
    GM: @Kraz18

Niner couldn't have found a better choice for a GM, Kraz has proven he can carry a line and is 100% worth the free contract. If he decides to anymore is a plus for Niner. Niner himself is a good owner who cares about his team passionately. He's not that bad of a player himself so this duo will be strong going into S7. Will Niner move on from his french only failures? We find out Sunday.

5. Florida Panthers

Owner: @Primetimme
    GM: @I2I-Way-Hockey

Ranking this duo this high was a no brainer. Prime is a very intelligent owner who is known for producing solid teams, and he's good at the game. I expect this team to be well-put together. 2Way is a great dude and a solid player. After working the WC with him where I didn't really help, he never complained. Nothing but respect for these two.

6. Colorado Avalanche

Owner: @CoUnTeR-AtTaCk43
    GM: @x_ReAcTiiOnz_71
    AGM: @Nav x 29

Counter is only so high up here because in his experience, he's proven to produce solid teams. I don't think Beefy is an exceptional player at all but, teams let themselves get traped by him. Actually one happened this season already. Smh. I'm not a huge fan of his GM personally but Reactionz is a good defenseman. He's never been in management so maybe he's just here for the free contract? I don't like either of these two on a personal level but they'll do well. Nav is a good pick for AGM and should contribute nicely, he lives for it and not bad at the buttons.

7. New York Rangers

Owner: @Bo-Dangles10
    GM: @PenguinsHockey__

I just have a really good feeling about these two and this team. I believe that this team will go places and definitely make the playoffs. Both are solid guys and both are great players. Bo won the Norris and Myles is just a stud. It will be interesting to see these guys prove themselves. I expect great things out of this team, and I wanna be a Ranger!

8. Los Angeles Kings

Owner: @Illyfilly
    GM: @Kev_F88
    AGM: @GhostMK

It pains me to put Illy this high since he's such a piece of shit but he isn't a bad owner, as proven from last season. I think Illy thinks too highly of himself when he's a shitter. Kev I absolutely adore. He's a very good player and my dad and can take me out to dinner anytime ;) Ghost is a solid dude and a fantastic pick for an AGM. This team proved they could do some damage in the playoffs, will be interesting to see how this team does this season.

9. Tampa Bay Lightning

Owner: @Carmstrong95
    GM: @OrangeChickn
    AGM: @NoSleeves12

Hate or love Carm, he always manages to get his team to love him and not have issues for the most part. We have had our differences, but I do believe he's a good owner. His team severely under performed last season so I'm sure he's out to prove he can make the playoffs. Chickn is a beaut, I love the guy. He's a great player and a solid pick for a GM. Nosleeves annoys me at times with his media obsession but he's an alright pick for AGM since he'll do the work.

10. Toronto Maple Leafs

Owner: @AAli-21
    GM: @Hriiz
    AGM: @x_jack24bauer_x

Aali is one of those owners who you just know will have an above average season. I expect him to put together a competitive team and make the loffs. Not sure why Hriiz ruined his sick contract but hey, I'll take him as a GM anyday. Such a great pick for a GM and one I didn't see coming. This team should be decent.

11. New Jersey Devils

Owner: @Gour_x_71
    GM: @JF5 x

Gour is a huge piece of shit and was the only person to ever be ignored by me because of how annoying he is but I do believe he has the qualities to be a good owner. He'll care about his team and put the time needed into it. Gour just needs to know his place and not put himself with the top line. Jay is a beaut and I actually love this guy. I'm mucho happy he took management with someone because this league needs someone like him even though he may be a locker room cancer ;) I have high expectations for this team.

12. Boston Bruins

Owner: @eZDangles
    GM: @TheGreatMP7
    AGMs: @joestud18 @Pastahnak :D

I like eZ as a player and as a manager. He should do a good job. At this time, it's hard to rate these teams since there are so many that I actually don't mind. Boston could easily take the #9 or 10 spot but I've placed them here for now. Bone is a decent pick as a GM but I'm not overly impressed. Bone was with Colorado for two seasons and did a great job so let's hope the trend continues.

13. Buffalo Sabres
    Owner: @Coltcrazy
    GM: @II-Entryy-II

Colt is a solid dude but he's a very very good 3rd liner, nothing more in my opinion. His management skills will be tested during bidding. If he can keep his ego in check then he should be alright. Entry has proven he's a solid GM with the crusade that him and Nick produced. Entry isn't bad at the buttons either so it can only help this team. Can these guys repeat?

14. Anaheim Ducks

Owner: @xXAucoin1Xx
    GM: @V1P3R2106
    AGM: @kg3inOTT

Aucoin is a nice dude and one of those owners where his team will never have any issues. We need owners like this. Anybody on this team can expect a smooth season with him in charge. Viper I know, in the past, has been a really good player. I like this trio, the Ducks always fly together and they should be fine.

15. Dallas Stars

Owner: @IIChEcKMaTeII
    GM: @B-Bunny
    AGM: @VegaRidge

I'm disappointed in Check thus far and the season hasn't even started. Bunny tried to explain the trade to me but doesn't make much sense to me still. With this being my former team, I'm a sad Chiefer. With that out of the way, Check is another dude where we can expect not many issues. Bunny went for 12m last season and now he's free so no complaints there. Vega was my most consistent player last season so I'm glad he took the AGM job with these boys. Don't let my team die Check.

16. New York Islanders

Owner: @Ryan_x_28
    GM: @Str8Syko__
    AGM: @Mr_Invidious

Ryan has proven he can produce good teams and they have a sick GM in Pinder. Pinder is a top player and his button skill should help out this team tremendously. I'm not a fan of Ryan on D, much rather him at G but owners at G are useless so it'll have to do. Not expecting much out of this team other than an average season.

17. Washington Capitals

Owner: @Maddens26
    GM: @LaFamiglia15

Maddens surprised me last season, I didn't expect that outcome. But he did it. I still don't expect that same outcome so let's see if he surprises me again. I'm not a huge fan of his GM so that's why this team will falter and why it was rated so low. Nobody worth the free contract here.

18. Carolina Hurricanes

Owner: @Raz-Orr
    GM: @GapShotTV

Raz may be dead majority of the time and you'll never get a hold of him but he's always produced a team with zero issues. Can't complain there. I don't think I've made a single trade with Raz in my 4 seasons as owner. I'm really more so a fan of Gapshot aka Tyler. That's my boy and im not sure why he decided to take GM for Raz but here we are. Raz will do as he has done in the past, nothing.

19. St. Louis Blues

Owner: @Agent-PC
    GM: @xxSNIPESHOTxx21

Agent has a lot to prove this season after having a subpar season last season. I like his GM choice in Snipe. I love Snipe, he's a great dude and solid pick. Agent is an average player at best but, like me, you don't have to be good at the buttons to produce top teams. Go get em Agent, I'm rooting for ya.

20. Ottawa Senators

Owner: @JTresatti
    GM: @SidTheKid_PiTT87

JT is fucking bae, dude's a legend. However, his GM choice was god awful. Sid isn't worth the contract at all in my opinion. Perhaps they'll fool me wrong but I'm not expecting much. JT is a good player and I'm expecting him to have a good season but not so much his team. Prove me wrong bb.

21. Edmonton Oilers

Owner: @WillRolltide
    GM: @GonzoArmstrong

Will is a decent player, second line worthy maybe. But he got paid last semester for reasons unknown. I'm not expecting much. Gonzo isn't a bad player but he overhypes himself severely. They both have experience so that will be a huge plus. Keeping an eye on what this team does with only three players on the roster.

22. Arizona Coyotes

Owner: @Moranaconda
    GM: @JCpens22

Moran lives for his team. He will never have an issue with his team however he bids on the wrong players. He constantly goes for guys who are overrated or not very good and it bites himself in the ass. JC is overrated. Had one good season and that was it. Let's hope Moran finally gets his head on right and bids on actual talent. I'm rooting for Moran but his teams have never been exceptional. He made the second round once and das it.

23. Minnesota Wild

Owner: @Agger23
    GM: @ll_Larkin_71_ll

I'm never a fan of a goalie being an owner, and still stand by it. Agger had a decent team last season on paper but failed to make the playoffs. I don't think Larkin is THAT good of a player for the free contract but when you're desperate, you'll take anyone and he's better than the bottom of the barrel. Idk Agger, meh.

24. Detroit Red Wings

Owner: @Jlm1410
    GM: @The Broche

I never thought Jlm was a good player, still don't think it but he's an extremely nice guy from my few encounters with him. I wonder how this will go for him and if he steers the ship the whole season through. I wanted Broche on my team soooooooooooo bad last season so I'm happy to see him taking more interest in PSN and being a GM. It won't be enough to keep this ship afloat though, prove me wrong.

25. Calgary Flames

Owner: @x Loops 19 x
    GM: @Double_brah
    AGM: @MustachoMexicano

I was never a Loops fan since he fucked me over in S3. I enjoy the fact that his team sucked last season, will it be a repeat? Idk. Although I dislike the guy, he's had success in the AHL here, then came over to NHL and got pooped on. Idk about his Xbox experience but I'm sure he will have a way better season this season. Until then, he's ranked down here. Double is a beauty and one of the few members I really respect. I like the way he presses the buttons.

26. Nashville Predators

Owner: @Zubov_x_21
    GM: none

I don't like this tactic of not having a GM or trying to win a GM in bidding. It won't go well. This team will drown. Vibes even if you have to go with someone lesser in skill, its better than not having one at all. I like that you made the playoffs in the first season as being an owner, I do wish it continues for you as I do like you. But you're playing with fire.

27. Vancouver Canucks

Owner: @John_SheIdon
    GM: @mamm7216 (who?)

John has shown to be one hell of a nice guy lol. He's actually a robot. I do wish nothing but success for this team going forward but it may not so easy. He made a terrible decision in his GM in my opinion. I think he's going to learn the hard way that with talent, comes assholes. Guess we will see, I'm interested to see how it goes. Nothing but respect for you John.

28. Winnipeg Jets

Owner: @Deadsoul_Rising
    GM: @XKILLBRICKXTREME

No disrespect to you Dead, but when I think of your team, I immediately think dumpster. I hope you prove me wrong because you're also a good guy but it may be a rough going. I'm not too familiar with your GM so that may falter you. Although who I do or do not know doesn't matter. Good luck this season my friend :)

29. Montreal Canadians

Owner: @sparkplug87 nic
    GM: @WolfxI29I

Never a fan of an owner being a goalie so it probs won't go well. Although Spark is a great goalie, truly underrated and a class act, the position restriction may hurt his team. I'm not sure who his GM is but has had success in the AHL breaking 100 points. Let's hope he has success in the NHL for the sake of this team.

30. Philadelphia Flyers

Owner: @Mathdouble2
    GM: @Goostav_12

I don't know much about Math except for the fact that he was put into a shitty situation last season so he has to prove himself this season. I think he will have a roller coaster of a season but his first winning bid will decide his fate imo. Don't know his GM so that's always a plus.

31. Chicago Blackhawks

Owner: @xX_PARAYKO_55Xx (who?)
    GM: @TheShaftDaddy (who?)
    AGM: @DanielEPS

I don't know neither of these two nor do I feel like putting in the effort to know these two. If they make the playoffs I'll be shocked. Every season there's a dumpster of a team and this season will be yours. I kinda sound a little too harsh but oh well.

So there it is, my rankings of all 31 teams in terms of management. This is solely my opinion and if you disagree then oh well. Cry about it in the comments or the shoutbox. Or feel free to not read it. I was bored at work being a FUCKING MALL COP so I came out and published good old media because i fucking LOVE MY PSN. If you're angry that I didn't suck you off enough or at all, then don't worry because I will make it up in real life.

- Cheers, Chief.

• Like x 29
    • Informative x 5
    • Winner x 4
    • Funny x 2
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    zChieef
  2. Serpe x 13

Serpe x 13 Washed Up Center

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    Chicago went from best management group to the worst. Great job BOGs.

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Serpe_x_13x
  3. FRANK LD 69

FRANK LD 69 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    trouba_train#0
    Ratings:
    +3,138 / 76 / -140
    • Like Like x 2
    gethesehands69
  4. Mathdouble2

Mathdouble2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +164 / 2 / -22
    i totaly agree with your opinion , its true i have to proove that im worthy of my ownership

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  5. Forthy

Forthy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +515 / 15 / -32
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    jdforthy
  6. GonzoArmstrong

GonzoArmstrong Well-Known Member

Discord:
    GonzoArmstrong#4735
    Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    That's not even close to true lol. There are very few guys who don't want to play with me and most of them aren't playing this season.

xXxGonzoArmstrongxXx
  7. Barzyyx13

Barzyyx13 Execute Order 66

Discord:
    Barzyyx13#0883
    Ratings:
    +708 / 32 / -136
    When you can actually ld. Let me know ill bid on you kk

No Streaming Account
  8. GonzoArmstrong

Discord:
    GonzoArmstrong#4735
    Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    Also would like to add that considering how many people were interested in me as their GM... You're just way off base and should actually know what you're talking about before posting. @l-forthy-l

xXxGonzoArmstrongxXx
  9. SelkeSean

SelkeSean Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SelkeSean#4027
    Ratings:
    +1,103 / 41 / -70
    I feel like WSH and CGY should be swapped, everything else looks relatively agreeable. Nice little write up mang & thanks for the compliment.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    2wayhockey
  10. Forthy

Forthy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +515 / 15 / -32
    Because clearly I don't have my finger on the pulse of the LG PSN.

[​IMG]

jdforthy
  11. The_0verthinker_

The_0verthinker_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,197 / 105 / -166
    Why are we ranked 25 if we have the best AGM

No Streaming Account
  12. Ryan_x_28

Ryan_x_28 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ryan_x_28#6675
    Ratings:
    +800 / 30 / -71
    I rated this thread funny.

• Like Like x 3
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ryan_x_28
  13. GonzoArmstrong

Discord:
    GonzoArmstrong#4735
    Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    Considering more than half the league was interested in me as management.... nope.

xXxGonzoArmstrongxXx
  14. Rise_Of_Knies

Rise_Of_Knies Well-Known Member

Discord:
    oneteeovi#0
    Ratings:
    +1,002 / 335 / -632
    Your first mistake was letting me go

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. oRecki

oRecki EbonyFetishz : recki is some hot ass lmao

Discord:
    Recki#2673
    Ratings:
    +902 / 22 / -42
    Did you see how well vibez drafted? By himself. He’s a strong independent woman

• Like Like x 10
    xRecki
  16. Untuchabl

Untuchabl I tried to be nice.....now I'll do what I do best

Ratings:
    +568 / 31 / -91
    @xChief 27 I'm here to see Illy ranked 31 and trashed, severely disappointed

• Funny Funny x 4
    No Streaming Account
  17. IllVIBEZIll

IllVIBEZIll Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    lul

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    zubov_x_21
  18. John_SheIdon

John_SheIdon Well-Known Member