Rehanek's Pre Season Writeup - Metropolitan

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Rehanek, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Rehanek

Rehanek EASHL Historian

Ratings:
    +1,705 / 229 / -262
    Now before you guys read this, Many of you will remember when I use to do this when I LIVED for Chel. I wanted to bring them back, I may not know players as good as I used too but please bare with me as I tried with my best by looking at stats. ALSO IM NOT THE BEST GRAMMATICALLY so again dont roast, HOPE U ALL ENJOY!

Make sure to leave a thumbs up if you want to see the Atlantic next

:team74:Carolina "NYR95" Hurricanes :goblin::team74:

Offense: B
    Defence: C

Goaltending: D+
    Management: B-

We start off this review talking about a PS4 OG owner @xXLikeABOSSXx92 teaming up with an owner that we have seen around in @Potsy44. In bidding we saw them put the biggest bid we have seen on Xbox in awhile here. 10 Million Doll Hairs went to the legend @NYR95 . Most people don't agree with it, But I like it. Guys a stud. Their OFF has some lowkey studs on it that Boss brought over from is PSN side in @Jim Benning and @Zam I93I . Jim is SICK and you guys will see that the kid has some friends even though hes from dogshit west coast. @Breaky and @Tha Party Poopa add some great Dynamic to this top 6 as I dont think the Top 6 forwards are that bad, time will tell. The Defense seems like a little mess to me. I mean @OGPotsie and @xXLikeABOSSXx92 are solid but this team does not have a top 2. They have no elite players to hold this d core in place against top lines. Last and the least appealing part to this team, The goaltenders. I had to search up these guys stats before I wrote this as I was lost. As McGregor would say... "Who da fook is this guy" @JABB3R seems alright, he has had decent to below average stats and @sammyb4398 has played 3 games in the show, so yeah well shall see where this season takes the. To Conclude, this team should not be as bad as 75% of you think. George will win at least 16 games and this team will NOT finish last in the Div. I believe!

:team6:Columbus "ShortBus" Blue Jackets:team6:

Offense: C
    Defence: D+
    Goaltending: D
    Management: C

THIS TEAM SUCKS, LOL WHO THE HELL PAID 5 MIL FOR @HazeeHype . THE KID IS IGHT BUT 5 MIL, BEST FORWARD? HAZEE HYPE CANT CARRY A FORWARD GROUP. ok ill stop yelling but I wanna be respectful to this brand but like what good can I say about them? This team will be a bottom feeder all season and it wont surprise me if they do worse then Poopie Doopie and the oilers. I dont want to even tag anybody from this team as there isn't really much to talk about for me. I feel bad for @LiLNickaI93 as he is good people but with a team that doesn't know what they are doing and spending 8 mil on the guy(We can all agree thats overpaid for him) I just dont see anybody happening. They overpaid on PSN guys and overpaid on the few great players they got from xbox. Their management isnt this good and I can possible say that @lVl e w T w 0 is the best contract in team. This team will last 3 week

:goblin:New Jersey "Depth" Devils:goblin:

Offense: B+
    Defense: B+
    Golatending: B+
    Management: B+

Thew New Jersey Devils, back for another rodeo are @STlCK and @Stewkos who bring in my opinion on of the better lineups tot the start of the season. There are no holes on this team, Depth everywhere and they have some elites that can perform at the top level as well. The OFF will be ran from my main man @Unwxsted is talented but lets see if he can gel up with his fellow forwards. The OFF will be rounded out by @J a IMI e S x22 @l1l Sharp l0l and @sbdr91 . Again this team will have 3 lines of forwards that can fly and play with really any line. To their D. the top pairing of @STlCK and @P E R I D O T 9 will be able to stop most teams top lines and @Sniz and @SNipeSHow Inc will be able to stop a few if they can get out of their HUT mode and into their EASHL mode. Very good Dcore in my opinion and will dominate on the back end. Onto the goalies, This is a very familiar tandem for me as I have played with both of these guys fro years. Not too sure who the starter will be between @MNWebby and @Smellykickbutt but both these guys are elite and will provide the team with saves they need in order to win. This will be on of the best teams in the Metro.

:team27:
    New York "RD" Islanders

Defense: B-
    Goaltending: B
    Management: C

I dont know what @i need too P00 and @Scorvat were thinking but this team has 3 top tier RDs in @FtB x Grizz @Green Salt and @xRICKOSHAY . I dont know the reasoning behind having 3 Game 7 RDs but I guesss we can see if this bold strategy in spending so much cap in one spot will pay off. Their OFF is not too bad. Let by the talents of @gregy99 and @Ya Boy Yahtzee this team wont be too bad on the front end because of some of these depth players in @rjm214 and my boy @Cam19 . Their defense is a little weird, As i stated earlier the big 3 on RD is strange also they seem to have 4 RD. I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS UP WITH BUT THESE GUYS HAVE 4 RDS ON THEIR ROSTER. GET A GRIP MANAGEMENT. Too the back end. @GregxWhite and @Huddy will be a decent tandem that should give them the backbone they need to try and make a playoff push. I think this team will be able to be in the playoff run but may fall a bit short of their end goals.

:team12:New York "Good Contracts" Rangers:team12:

Offense: A-
    Defense: B
    Goaltending: A-

This team is full of some of the best contracts this league has to offer. WITH @kcut @frost I17I and @Yung Gren these guys have 3 GREAT players all for the price of one elite players during this bidding session. What @Hxndry and @T1 Clamps have done with this roster is amazing. Although i think they could have gotten a better game 7 LW;) BUT i THINK @PoIgz will be able to handle that role for the boys. Onto the Defense. The top two pair of @Nybo x 3 and @T1 Clamps will be perfect for when it comes down to shutting down top lines. My biggest question for this entire team is if that second unit on D can get it done for the boys. @Modemizer and @nyBARISny its up to you guys if this team succeeds as you may need to shut down some top units for the boys. The goal tandem we can agree is the best in the league. The fact is they spent over 3 mil for both of them so can they live up to expectations. @T_Hopz and @drally20 I hope you guys can do it and not complain about who is starter to not make this management group go crazy. I think this team will finish 1st in this Division.

:team4:Philadelphia "Rehanek" Flyers:team4:

Defense: C
    Goaltending: C+
    Management: B-

YES BOYS, I AM THE FACE OF THIS BRAND! Honestly surprised both of these owners would want me after last season but here I am repping Philly sports. Our Offesne is actually pretty good with myself and
    @LXIXSixtyNine69 holding down the left side and @Cheez Whizzzzz and @Sleeman Guy holding down the right side this team should be in a treat with a very talented top 6 in my opinion. @Dr Yargage and @DeeSa Ali can play up to their potential or exceed it I think this will be a very dangerous group up front. The back end is what scares me. I said the same thing to @Dr Yargage but he disagrees saying " Even though we dont have any big names on the back end, we have some studs that will be able to shut down some of the top lines in the league" I hope this is true as we dont have 1 elite defense, but I TRUST @Gary Garoo and the boys back there to feed me the puck when I tap my stick. Our Goalies are pretty good as @Krvstoffer an @Milah and Ted ?? should be able to help stop the bleeding in any game.

:team78:Pittsburgh "BrandoVedo" Penguins:team78:

Offense: B+
    Defense
    : B
    Goaltending: B
    Management: A

does anybody even doubt @brandovedo anymore. Season after season, Year after year this guy puts together teams that always have a chance at the cup. This season he brings in @Sbass19 to help out with that forward group. This team is very talented. The offense will be lead by @xTheos l7l @NfldTim and @neglawt they will provide the depth this team needs in order to win lots and lots of games. On the back end they are very strong by the likes of @brandovedo and @Kopi holding down that right side. On the left side im not really familiar with any of the guys but knowing Brando he must have some tricks up his sleeve. The goalies on this team are also very good. the starter @SteveB9211 will provide this team with some eliteness as right now this is one of the best goalies int eh league. @l Kodiak l will be the backup and I believe he well be able to provide the team with some wins in the backup position.

:team14:Washington "Big Contract" Capitals

Defense: B+
    Golatending: B
    Up last but not least, The Capitals. This team is very strange to me as they have some what of a weird roster. They paid some big guys, but in my opinion... were these the right guys? time will tell I guess but up front @KingClutch x 77 and @DxT Gerbe will have to live up to their big contracts by providing this team with some offensive firepower. @PlayboiPryme and @Ghostyy eX will just be some of the talent on the wings for these guys expected to POUND home the biog Gs. Onto the Defense. this is one of the better D dcores int he league as what is expected their top 4 is very good in @Poooch @Po1andsFinest @jewbawkka and @jonlol are all very good d man that will be able to not only hold down the fort but be able to break out the puck for this team smoothly. Their goalies are also very good in the likes of @CjC Cobras and @l Thomps l who are both very good underrated and will be able to provide this team with some top tier action

Standings Predictionm

1.:team12:
    2.:team78:
    .3:team7:
    4.:team14:
    5.:team4:
    6.:team74:
    7.:team27:
    8.:team6:

• Like Like x 71
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    RehanekYT
  2. Snizzahh

Snizzahh Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Snizzah#6305
    Ratings:
    +557 / 90 / -48
    hut kid here

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Snizzahh
  3. APX x 93

APX x 93 APX x 93

Discord:
    APX x 93#6626
    Ratings:
    +615 / 65 / -102
    nice write up . Keep it up they are fun to read

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    apxx93
  4. l1l Bones l3l

l1l Bones l3l BBB Owner

Ratings:
    +827 / 40 / -41
    Hanek give more credit to your Gs, Milans and teds is gross

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    BonesOnDemand
  5. Reactivityyy

Reactivityyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 6 / -6
    Im in love

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Duggan

Duggan "Are you not Entertained"

Ratings:
    +732 / 113 / -92
    Didnt know rehanek knew how to write in complete sentences.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Duggan94
  7. Hannah7Banana22

Hannah7Banana22 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,417 / 191 / -360
    I doubt brando

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Gros Tabarnack

Gros Tabarnack LG Media Owner

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 408 / -519
    Im not goalie

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Scorvat

Scorvat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +460 / 33 / -29
    First off, great post! Explaining our logic here: Poo, Grizz, and Ricko can all also play the left side. Poo and I decided in bidding that if none of these guys actually wanted to play the left side, he wouldn't have a problem moving over. We knew we were weaker on forward, especially down the middle. Grabbing those three RDs gave us the depth to have a solid dman in every game no matter what. We had a god awful defensive team last season, so hopefully this makes us more competitive! If not, expect the Islanders fire sale to take place sometime before the trade deadline. <3

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Rehanek

Rehanek EASHL Historian

Ratings:
    +1,705 / 229 / -262
    I respect It.

RehanekYT
  11. Rehanek

Rehanek EASHL Historian

Ratings:
    +1,705 / 229 / -262
    Rim me

• Like Like x 3
    RehanekYT
  12. JRowsyn

JRowsyn DooGs

Discord:
    Duganator#1455
    Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -11
    Enjoyed the read. Looking forward to the other divisions. Timeline on those? @Rehanek

Duganator32
  13. milahted

milahted Well-Known Member

Discord:
    milahted#0
    Ratings:
    +95 / 10 / -12
    C+ bad write up A+ for Milans and teds

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Old Old x 1