Eastern Metropolitan Division Write-Up

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by YaBoiixJP--o, Feb 9, 2018.

1. FrenchMoron

FrenchMoron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    Oh my! This division is a true headache to try and predict. Lot of competitive squads. It is a long season and I believe the standings will continuously change throughout the year. Giving some of the owners headaches going into the Trade Deadline. Now remember that this is just an attempt at predicting how things might go. Hope you enjoy the read.

Eastern Metropolitan Division

1. Columbus Blue Jackets :team6:

2. New York Islanders :team27:

3. New Jersey Devils :team7:

4. Pittsburgh Penguins :team78:

5. New York Rangers :team12:

6. Carolina Hurricanes :team74:

7. Philadelphia Flyers :team4:

8. Washington Capitals :team14:

Carolina Hurricanes :team74:

Owner: @Raz-Orr

GM: @GapShotTV

Projected Lines:

@zGuentzel@GapShotTV - @RiseOfTheNinja

@ovechkin8jr - @EPICxSKILLZY - @sloanertw

@Matsab1515 - @Customs_ll - @AlcoholicGamer92

@TCTC2012@Jbarnett2001

@Raz-Orr - @Shaynestaa

@F0R3IGN_0BJ3KT - @Boston_Rulez

@Back342

@godofamerica13

These guys show up every season and are like a poor man’s version of the Sharks. They are quiet, they just show up for their games. They do not get involved with anything crazy, except for game 7 FF’s. No but seriously, @Raz-Orr deserves the people’s respect for what he does with this team season after season. He trusts that his team is good enough from day 1 and sticks to it until he surprises everyone and makes the playoffs, battling and being a nuisance to every team in their way in Lord Stanley’s classic. This season he gets help from @GapShotTV who had a quiet 82 points season for Detroit in S6. @RiseOfTheNinja and @sloanertw were both part of the core of the Hurricanes’ offense last season. @TCTC2012 is also back. Man does not get enough credit for how well he plays the position. @Back342 will be looking to carry this team to the playoffs and prove his self-proclaimed dominance at the position. Unfortunately, I see this team struggling to make it to the dance.

Columbus Blue Jackets :team6:

Owner: @Nick_x_98

GM: @xTheos l7l

Projected Lines:

@xTheos l7l - @XxJusT4TheShoWxX - @FullyDynamic

@LarryTouchedMe - @Ethos Jinx - @Chipy_19

@CelpHxTitleD506 - @bigFREEZE 64 - @NH4JP

@Alexdrum100 - @Canadas__Game416

@BigintheBurgh - @ARoguePineapple

@Nick_x_98 - @AndradeK94

@xBealski

@optimus_rhyme34

In the past three seasons, this is probably my least favorite roster that @Nick_x_98 put together. But, even when you doubt this guy, he finds a way to prove me wrong. Therefore, it is very hard for me not to believe that they will not win the division once again. Let’s start with his choice of GM in none other than the fruit, @xTheos l7l. Not only will he bring some great reactions videos to the team, but apparently his thumbs haven’t completely disappeared yet. The coooooon will most likely be paired to @XxJusT4TheShoWxX. Franky is a beast. Don’t tell him I said that cause he like to makes fun of me. Another notable Frenchy on the roster is non-other than @NH4JP, or the #1 JP. He brings his talent up front this season as he will most likely be paired with @CelpHxTitleD506 who is a guy that seems to be really good at keeping things simple and providing good depth to this CBJ roster. @LarryTouchedMe aka Amazing is also back with Kyle aka Jozzkal (@Ethos Jinx). Their defense looks deep, not so much superstar presence, even though Gary is a beauty, but it doesn’t seem like they have what most would consider a true 3rd pair defenseman, which is a rarity this season. @xBealski will be in charge of stopping the pucks for them as well as backup @optimus_rhyme34. Can this team make it to three straight Stanley Cup Finals?

New Jersey Devils :team7:

Owner: @Gour_x_71

GM: @JF5 x

AGM: @Labrat

Projected Lines:

@JF5 x - @Akonvict21 - @xKuzy19x

@Diamonddangles4- - @xRosie_ODonellx - @Gour_x_71

@TrapHouseLegend- @Labrat - @I Am EHsian

@TrapKING4Real - @RSall14

@habsdan18 - @Grimrock89

@KaneL88l - @xGianTx

@Yoshi_swagger

@bNYCe83

New Jersey is my team to watch in this division. I believe this team could very well surprise everyone and finish at the top. With his old pal @JF5 x from their Stanley Cup winning team in Columbus, @Gour_x_71 looks to bounce back after a very disappointing first season as an owner. After talking to Jay for a little bit, they seem to be very confident in how well balanced their squad is. There doesn’t seem to be too many holes on the roster, but also nothing that will scare any team away. The one true superstar besides maybe @JF5 x would be @Yoshi_swagger who had a crazy season for Detroit, winning the Calder and the Vezina in his rookie campaign. This team includes 6 Stanley Cup Champions and are looking to prove the whole league that they can win another. Should be interesting to see how this team develops.

New York Islanders :team27:

Owner: @Ryan_x_28

GM: @Str8Syko__

AGM: Mr_Invidious

Projected Lines:

@JoPz-95 - @Str8Syko__ - @Kush-Demon_QC

@sobo18 - @FireHawk_575 - @GreatestEver

@CUMMINSx7 - @l Gentry l - @LEGENDS

@Schwartz_x9 - @Mxster-77

@mattperrault - @Ryan_x_28

@Mr_Invidious@GOAT_Neal

@DeLosh x 1

@NewoKcid

@Ryan_x_28 is back as an owner after taking a season off and enjoying himself as a regular player in the league. This season he brought in Pinder as his GM and it’s fair to say there is no debating as to how good of a choice this is. This team on paper looks very solid up front. @JoPz-95, if he can finish a season, might be one of the biggest steals in the draft. @Kush-Demon_QC has shown he is a force to reckon with every time he touches the puck. They also have @sobo18 and @GreatestEver on very good contracts, but how long until this teams loses a few games in a row a implodes? They do have @GOAT_Neal, so you know we won’t stop hearing about the Isles this season regardless of how good they are doing. I really like @NewoKcid at 500k, I think he will end up being just a backup as @DeLosh x 1 has proven to be a monster on the XBOX side. I think the defense has a lot to prove for this team to be a true force in the Eastern Conference, but this team should score goals in bunches, unless they get hit with the NYI curse.

New York Rangers :team12:

Owner: @Bo-Dangles10

GM: @PenguinsHockey__

AGM: @crofto40

Projected Lines:

@nyBARISny - @BigDikNik - @Braaandonnn--

@crofto40@PenguinsHockey__ - @henny_16

@Hilly@Bealer 12 - @XGeneral420X

@Bo-Dangles10 - @Malkin71_-

@KMAC5 - @Novak4Prez

@ImSikBoi - @M-A-Skotlas20

@Xi_ch4pm4n_ix

@AhL_Allstar-3

The St Louis Rangers. Yes indeed there are 6 returners from the S5 St Louis Blues team that will be on this squad this season. @Bo-Dangles10 brought in @PenguinsHockey__ as his owner, a strong choice in my opinion as Myles had shown nothing but consistency over the years. @Agger23 basically gifted them @HJF14, I mean technically they got OG-CrispyCreamy for him, but in all honesty, who wouldn’t prefer the 1.25M gem that HJ is? Everyone knows that regardless where @nyBARISny plays, he needs a hard carry and that is why he will most likely be paired to @HJHF14 this season. Problem is, they will also have to carry the likes of @Braaandonnn—who shows signs of brilliance at times, but will also bring absolute AIDS with him just about everywhere he goes. @henny_16 is making a comeback as well. He has had success in the past, let’s see if he can bring his share to this team in his return. I like their back end whether on defense or in net. @Bo-Dangles10 seems to plan to spread the love on each line and not stack any of those lines unless availability forces him too. I like that approach. @crofto40 is playing forward. I’ll post nudes all over the website if he scores 30+. I see these guys in the mix for the top of the division.

Philadelphia Flyers :team4:

Owner: @Mathdouble2

GM: @Goostav_12

Projected Lines:

@three_eleven07 - @MastRREAP - @Goostav_12

@x_Jedi_x420@Agesquod - @Iplay_for_keeps

@LeCupidon - @Jmencalisss9 - @Wes20vt

@debarrd - @jamNOTmarmalade

@louiedeuce8 - @Mathdouble2

@zTaylorHall4z - @XIBIGMUMMYIX

@Maximuss001

@Martymcsavesx35

The MastRRIPadelphia Flyers. I mean first of all, I do believe @MastRREAP has shown that he can compete with the best of them, but first season in bidding and the man goes for 10M… I believe it was a little excessive and talking with him as well, he would also agree. @debarrd is a bum and clearly not a first pair defenseman. He plays too much G and cannot avoid the AIDS that playing with @Mattson1980 too often will bring to you. I love my man @XIBIGMUMMYIX going back to our days playing with @Scoring-Aces, @BADSINGHS, @WVU_pittpens and @LAKINGFAITHFULL on a regular basis. Good ole days. I think @Goostav_12 is very underrated, same with @louiedeuce8, but as a whole and especially in this division, I just do not see them making it into the playoffs. I wish you guys nothing but the best. Hopefully you guys create some mayhem in this division, as if there wasn’t going to be a lot of that already.

Pittsburgh Penguins :team78:

Owner: @Sedinpower

GM: @Kraz18

Projected Lines:

@WC181 - @JClaus33 - @Kraz18

@NotGostisbehere - @SyNSxCrusade@GallyChucky

@y Snowy@bstieboydp - @TGolding007

@MacInnis_2 - @Sedinpower

@kabal333 - @TheKaner_88

@ae_Casso - @Chief_Mucker

@Ucantcme_kamakaz

@B4Dn3wsJER3

Man, @Sedinpower is one of my favorite person on this website. As much as people think he shouldn’t have put 14,25M on @JClaus33, I think it wasn’t that bad of a move. Getting to play with @Kraz18 will definitely be a boost in enthusiasm for him. Being the winner that he is, and knowing how much @WC181 hates losing as well, if potentially the team doesn’t do so well, I expect both of them to be the first to propose some line changes in order to win more games for the squad. That 3rd line is questionable. @TGolding007 guy is known to be decent with the sticks, but is he reliable? Their defense isn’t as bad as people think. @Sedinpower put his partner @MacInnis_2 in the AHL before bidding and it seems like people kind of forgot about that. He also brought in fella QC @TheKaner_88 who hopefully learned a lot from his time in New Jersey and for the bit that he played with @Dxwnyy. I think he is a good 2nd liner especially on this contract. @kabal333 is a sleeper. He’s @Sedinpower brother and is surprisingly good with that sticks. I don’t know much about the 3rd pair either. People bid up @ae_Casso late in bidding, man was 21-0-3 in the regular season of the CHL S6, but then followed with a poor 2-3-1 record in the playoffs. He could potentially be a steal. To protect the fort at the back end will be @Ucantcme_kamakaz and @B4Dn3wsJER3. Doesn’t seem like a bad duo, but nothing to WOW you either. I can’t see an unsuccessful @JClaus33 season, so I have to count on them to be a playoff team.

Washington Capitals :team14:

Owner: @Maddens26

GM: @LaFamiglia25

Projected Lines:

@NUKE Freeman - @BigJayAyotte@SKILLEDPYTHON

@Prince-Of-Zeus - @Userpic1306 - @Pasta_in_my_nose

@MyNameIsMino – @l_Scotch_l - @Walllle919

@JSILVERS - @LaFamiglia25

@ryanwashere78 - @Maddens26

@bstende - @x4HxPESTILENCEx

@iCallsoWhat55

@Penguins2013

Well in his interview with @Kingbling647 @Maddens26, the owner of this team, talked about how chemistry was going to be the key for him this season. I don’t think there is anyone who doubts that in the league because without @BigJayAyotte on forward, there is literally no successful NHLer on their roster at the position. Granted @Prince-Of-Zeus had a good year on Ottawa’s third line, but besides that, you’re giving a lot of responsibility to the duo of @Userpic1306 and @Pasta_in_my_nose to produce at the NHL level, something that they haven’t been able to prove capable of. Yes they killed it in the AHL, until they had to face the likes of @jackD00P and @NINETY EIGHT in the Conference Finals and finally play an AHL team who had an idea of how defense should be played. They then disappeared. No offense to @JSILVERS and @LaFamiglia15, but I think it’s fair to say that it might be one of the weaker 1st pair on defense besides maybe San Jose’s. I actually believe @ryanwashere78 is solid. Had really good stats on average teams last season. This goalie tandem is solid, but with how strong this division looks to be, it should be a grind for this team in order to even think about making to playoffs.

That will do it for the Eastern Metropolitan conference. Feel free to give some constructive criticism. I enjoy writing these, but know that I am in no position to claim that my opinion is better than anyone else’s. That being said, I hope you enjoyed it, as I will look to finish this series of write-ups tomorrow with the Eastern Atlantic Division.

Stay Thirsty my Friends.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    DEM FRANCHIZE BOYZ LINE.
    [​IMG]

Also last time @HJHF14 was relevant and won 20 games and the selke I was saucing him assists up the middle so he could bury every 3/5 breakaways he gets because he’s a sweaty HUT nerd.
    [​IMG]
    @Bo-Dangles10 talks so much I’ll prob submit my trade request.
    [​IMG]
    @crofto40 won’t score 30+ until we get a fucking meme channel in the damn team chat.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    Nybarisny
  3. JAAMx93x

JAAMx93x Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jmorrow474 Aka AhL_Allstar-3#8394
    Ratings:
    +421 / 5 / -16
    I like what you did here daddy

ahl_allstar_3
  4. FrenchMoron

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    • Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  5. KROFTONITE

KROFTONITE www.twitch.tv/KROFTO

Discord:
    KROFTO#8304
    Ratings:
    +904 / 3 / -31
    So when you say nudes...did you mean your nudes or just any? I need to know for adjusted motivation.

• Funny Funny x 3
    KROFTO
  6. FrenchMoron

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    I'll show my Willy to anyone who asks for it if you score 30+

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    This just in crofto plays RW on a line with
    @PenguinsHockey__ @HJHF14 @crofto40

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Nybarisny
  8. FrenchMoron

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    Throw what?

No Streaming Account
  9. xBadApples

xBadApples huh?

Ratings:
    +96 / 40 / -40
    cool

B4dn3wsjer3
  10. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    I'd share a shower with you jp

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. I JF5 I

I JF5 I ASF

Ratings:
    +204 / 9 / -13
    We don’t need to specify

No Streaming Account
  12. FrenchMoron

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    I thought people knew. I can edit for you pussy!

No Streaming Account
  13. Mathdouble2

Mathdouble2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +164 / 2 / -22
    you know nothing john snow ...

No Streaming Account
  14. AdderallxAdmiral

AdderallxAdmiral Warning Group

Ratings:
    +864 / 61 / -102
    "until they had to face the likes of @jackD00P and @NINETY EIGHT"...
    Only time we faced em we beat em. I kniw you want to throw shade at us but at least say something true. Other than that nice write up.
    8 goals by the cudas in the moose series, 7 scored by our line.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    call_me_pasta
  15. jackD00P

jackD00P ‍♀️

Discord:
    jackD00P#5139
    Philthadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Ratings:
    +672 / 10 / -13
    He needed to add @jared2112 in the equation. I know we didn't play you, but our line didn't get scored on in our series.

• Like Like x 2
    jackD00P
  16. AdderallxAdmiral

AdderallxAdmiral Warning Group

Ratings:
    +864 / 61 / -102
    It comes to the fact that we didnt win game 1 of the series which made us lose the home ice advantage and thats on me and my line. I just think saying we cant play against good defence is false. But obviously well have to adjust to nhl style

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    call_me_pasta
  17. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    Crofto played Lw on the s3 WPG Jets.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Primetimme1
  18. Gourr-

Gourr- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gourr#0
    Ratings:
    +1,176 / 130 / -783
    This is my 1st season as owner? :Sadegg:

oGour
  19. FrenchMoron

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    Fixed.

No Streaming Account
  20. Velocity__71

Velocity__71 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    @crofto40 lets make it more of a challenge and see if you can score 40 o_O. lol im kidding

• Funny Funny x 4
    No Streaming Account