Rehanek's Pre Season Writeup - Central

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Rehanek, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Rehanek

Rehanek EASHL Historian

Ratings:
    +1,705 / 229 / -262
    Now before you guys read this, Many of you will remember when I use to do this when I LIVED for Chel. I wanted to bring them back, I may not know players as good as I used too but please bare with me as I tried with my best by looking at stats. ALSO IM NOT THE BEST GRAMMATICALLY so again dont roast, HOPE U ALL ENJOY!

Make sure to leave a thumbs up if you want to see the Pacific next

:team75:Chicago "Cup Champ" BlackHawks:team75:

Offense: B+
    Defense: B

Golatending: B+
    Management: B

THE DEFENDING CHAMPS ARE BACK AT IT. But, with a new roster can these guys still seem to find th pieces to go back to back? Led by @Sejje 19 and @D4D USA this team has a lot on the shoulders. Witht these two leading the way, I believe this team will be just all right. A long side, up front they have some fire power in @Gladulov and @HTH94 bringing some insane fire power to possibly a second unit can bring some great depth to this team. Another couple players that I want to highlight that I think will have some big seasons on the O side is @The Broche and @Ethos Jinx . Now too the back end where I think this teams fate with be told. @Luusky is a very underrated player that I think will shine due to being one the better D man on this core group of guys, Hopefully @Pattelite can have a season as I see hes been improving as the year has gone on. @Drew x 8 and @Zwigggy are back from last season and will prove that they were huge parts to the team that won a season ago. In net we have the rebound stopper himself @APsychicTaco who is a really good starter and should help this team become a contender.

:team8:Colorado "PS4 KIDS: Avalanche:team8:

Offense: B+
    Defense: A-
    Golatending: B-
    Management: A

OH BABY THIS TEAM LOOKS HOT! @x Braydenn and @cj142 lead this team in which can be debated as one of the better management duos in the league. Going all out in bidding they got PS4 powerhouses @SkillzPayBills3 and @McLxvinn . Up front, led by the old guys them self @cj142 and @XxNash61xX try to lead this team as they will have some great depth to go along with them. I expect @TVK and @McLxvinn to control the 2nd line and put up a lot of wins for this team as both are really elite players who can play. Another name that I would love to keep an eye on is @joshfearless13 . One of the best, if not the best 1v1 player to ever touch the stick is gearing up for his first season in the show. On the back end this team is DANGEROUS. @SkillzPayBills3 and @x Braydenn will be the guys that lead this team on the back end. This may be the best game 7 pairing we see around the league. @Mr Torts is also a great cheap addition to the back end. The guy knows how to handle the big fuckers. On the back end we have @Back342 who is also from PS4. he will likely be the starter for this squad. the backup @EgoKiller43 I haven't heard much about but I bet he will be able to hold his own.

:team9:
    Dallas "Oui Oui" Stars:team9:

Offense: C+
    Defense: B-
    Goaltending: B
    Management: B-

oui i think this team will be a below average team. Led by @Schlemko x 17 who was the soul reason I went 8 mil. This team has its pros and cons. On offense, there really just isnt any superstars. I feel like this team will have a problems with facing #1 lines. It has some good depth players but nothing we would call "elite". I want them to prove me wrong. @Fn Waz will be forced to lead this pack on the Offense side and he will have a very hard task trying to carry the shitter @Mounner . Other then really him there isnt much on ther O side. On teh D side they have some nice peices in @Dumba x 55 and @sPeC1ALoLYmP1aN who have always put up some great seasons in the NHL. But that is it for the d core. The Tenders are probably the best part of this team LOL. @Winston Payne is really solid as he does a better job in the crease then he does on the site, not saying much but... ;)

:team30:Minnesota "Big Boys" Wild:team30:

Offense: B
    Defense: A
    Goaltending: A
    Management: B

Im just gonna start off and say... this may be the Heaviest team in LG! @Dannyy Briere and @Xx LoL xX 9 put together a really good team over here in the North. Starting off on OFF they have the 3 management pieces that will score goals. @Flow Sauce Chew will provide a great secondary option for this team along side @TKOxHelocentric . TKO is gonna score BIGGIES just u guys watch. On Defense they are stacked left right and centre. @officialmark07 and @DDW4 will provide this team with elite offense and still provide some goals for the boys. Some of the more offensive Ds we have in this league today. @MpLs Anderson may be the best contract in LG if the former great can still hang with young guns. @Pavelski xl8l and @BRADENxHOLTBY are some other studs on this back end that will get the job done game in and game out. This team may have the best defense in the entire league. Onto the netminders. IF THESE TWO PLAY TOO THEIR POTENTIAL AND ON THE CONTRACTS THEY ARE ON THIS CAN BE ONE, IF NOT THE BEST TANDEM in the league. @Th3 l AnD 0n1y and @Tex243 are two very reliable and very solid goalies.

:team77:
    Nashville "Uhhhhh" Predators:team77:

Offense: B
    Management
    : B

After being up for hours and then writing on this team it came to me that team is very hit or miss to me. @SpectreGaming x @Its a Full Send (NICE GT) are the management group for this team. Spectre always fines a way to make playoffs so I expect this team to be a very sneaky team throughout the season. @SamDelisle9 is still good and up front alongside @MasterAmerica who can off a great season I dont see this team having trouble finding some goals. Secondary scoring will need to be brought by the likes of @a1xFREAKx13 and @Manship x 91 who hope to provide an elite second line. On defense we have some familar faces in @Daguy and @slammerama who have been lock down in years previous. Hopefully they can keep it up and get the job done for this back end. In net we have some in
    experience in @l HEALEY l tbut with he likes of @Bcrippsx31 back there this team should have some solid goaltending

:team3:St Louis "TABARNACK" Blues:team3:

Offense: C+
    Management: B-

@Gros Tabarnack may be one of my favorite people on this site so it that means ill gas him up a bit and let u know the kid has some MOVESSSSS. @Nxgi leads this team and hopefully he can show that you dont need to be a good player to run a team. Up front they will have @Amiot x 04 @Woahmack leading the show hopefully providing them with some points that their contract show. On the back end @Optehic and @K1eetus will be the back bone of this D core. Optehic coming over from the contarcts and being paid this off season will provide some pressure for the guy but I think he can live up to the hype. In Net they have a starter in @F R i K S x 9 9 who is a freak back there. This frenchy will provide this team with some steals of games that maybe the team wont deserve to win. In all seriousness I dont predict this team to be a playoff team. They have some talent but I dont think they have enough up front to be able to slam home the big fuckers when the game is close.

:team391:Winnipeg "H1N1" Jets:team391:

Offense: B-
    Defense: B+
    Goaltending: C
    Management: B(As long as Brad shows)

Brad is back in a management spot here in the peg and he looks to win a cup. @Im4thLineWorthy is out this season to show that maybe he can crack a 3rd line on this team as there is no 4th lines in LGHL. Up front they will depend a lot of their offense to come thhrough @nO Undies On and @B00YA . Other then these two guys I dont see much elite talent so these guys might be in for a hard carry this coming season. They will need secondary scoring to come from guys like @Auggy32 and @Scumbag Jared as they will have to try and shine on the second line. On Defense, they have Brad @Ay Dindu Nuffin who got paid this season after a great stint with the San Jose :snake: last season. They have some great depth on D with @Lingross x 88 who is actually a stud when coming down to shutting down players. Hopefully @Supple Carrots and @xChief 27 can have great seasons, We know they are capable but will we see it. The Tendy's for this squad include @BizyBounce and @K U C H x 86 who I dont know much about, so hopefully they both can surprise me and have a great season.

Playoff Predictions
    1.:team8:
    2.:team30:
    3.:team75:
    4.:team391:
    5.:team3:
    6.:team77:
    7.:team9:

• Like Like x 43
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    RehanekYT
  2. Reactivityyy

Reactivityyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 6 / -6
    First

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Rehanek

Rehanek EASHL Historian

Ratings:
    +1,705 / 229 / -262
    love my fans <3

• Winner Winner x 1
    RehanekYT
  4. APX x 93

APX x 93 APX x 93

Discord:
    APX x 93#6626
    Ratings:
    +615 / 65 / -102
    Second

• Get Good Get Good x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    apxx93
  5. APsychicTaco

APsychicTaco Scrub Goalie Supreme

Ratings:
    +3,959 / 189 / -263
    Great write up! But Chicago is likely to look different once Nene gets called up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    APsychicTaco
  6. Rehanek

Rehanek EASHL Historian

Ratings:
    +1,705 / 229 / -262
    I have many talents but I wont say seeing the foreseeable future is one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    RehanekYT
  7. Gros Tabarnack

Gros Tabarnack LG Media Owner

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 408 / -519
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. J_King342

J_King342 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    back342#0518
    Ratings:
    +80 / 13 / -11
    Love the writeup rehanek love my avalanche

• Like Like x 2
    Back342
  9. SchIemko

SchIemko Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Schlemko#9586
    Ratings:
    +305 / 48 / -76
    Big LOL. Dallas made the playoffs last season and we improved our team at any positions we filled.

• Like x 2
    • Get Good x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Useful x 1
    Lllmcclainlll
  10. Rehanek

Rehanek EASHL Historian

Ratings:
    +1,705 / 229 / -262
    Last time I do a writeup on your team with this kind of disrespect

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    RehanekYT
  11. Reactivityyy

Reactivityyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 6 / -6
    Other central teams are just better lol it doesnt mean ur team isnt good

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. Mr Torts

Mr Torts 3-time

Ratings:
    +380 / 29 / -11
    Thanks for the shout out rehanek, good write up once again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Amiot x 04

Amiot x 04 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Amiot x 04#6804
    Ratings:
    +665 / 56 / -69
    Lmao you suck @Nxgi

We are screwed if i need to do something

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    No Streaming Account
  14. ll REX Il

ll REX Il Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BRIAN#7530
    Ratings:
    +89 / 15 / -20
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    lIREXIl
  15. SchIemko

SchIemko Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Schlemko#9586
    Ratings:
    +305 / 48 / -76
    It's gonna be great to make another Power Rankings wrong this season.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Lllmcclainlll
  16. Amiot x 04

Amiot x 04 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Amiot x 04#6804
    Ratings:
    +665 / 56 / -69
    We need a salty rating

• Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Gros Tabarnack

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 408 / -519
    your team suck ass

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. APsychicTaco

APsychicTaco Scrub Goalie Supreme

Ratings:
    +3,959 / 189 / -263
    You made it as the 8th seed because

A. The Pacific was buns last season (their 3rd place in the division was 9th in the conference)

B. Nashville, a playoff lock, was blown up before the season even started.

Jesus Christ you are a mess, no wonder Winston wanted to partake in the tide pod challenge last season. #FreeWinston

• Funny x 8
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Useful x 1
    APsychicTaco
  19. Gros Tabarnack

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 408 / -519
    SAVAGE TACO MODE ENABLE

• Like Like x 2