Rehanek's Pre Season Writeup - Atlantic

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Rehanek, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Rehanek

Rehanek EASHL Historian

Ratings:
    +1,705 / 229 / -262
    Now before you guys read this, Many of you will remember when I use to do this when I LIVED for Chel. I wanted to bring them back, I may not know players as good as I used too but please bare with me as I tried with my best by looking at stats. ALSO IM NOT THE BEST GRAMMATICALLY so again dont roast, HOPE U ALL ENJOY!

Make sure to leave a thumbs up if you want to see the Central next

:team2:Boston "Fast Pace" Bruins:team2:

Offense: B+
    Defense: B-
    Goaltending: B
    Management: B

The Boston Bruins have to be the most face paced teams in the league. In my few times playing them in the last 3 days in which I have matched with many of them. They are good and fast. Lead by @Givemedings16 and @JJ-Finesse- this team upfront is very very good. Some very good depth players in @Big Tony 16 , @Basful and @Tenacious RD this team can probably play with almost every line in the league. The OFF is very good and gets it done when needed. The question for me is if this team can hold up defensivly against the stronmger teams and lineups. Led by the forward himself, @PureFiishin has a huge case on his hands. along side him @Rageeez will have a huge task on his hands as he will try and fill into this number 2 role, a role that he has probably not been in before. Lets see if this guy can stack up to the task. The goalies here are pretty solid as well. @shutthegate is a great enough starter to get the job done, and @Johansen l92l had an alright season in the AHL season last season. Lets see if these two can get the job done

:team18:Buffalo "Veteran" Sabres:team18:

Offense: B
    Defense: D+
    Goaltending: B+
    Management: B-

The story of this team has to be Veterans, A lot the guys here have been around here a while and have seen the ins and outs of everything. But the story of this season will be if these guys still have it. Led by @At43 and @Melroses Mullet these are some quality guys and some quality players leading this pack. Up front, they have some fire power in @FtB x Sauce , @Coffey x9 and @Keapps who are some guys who can be good. Time will tell if these guys can get it done. On the back end its gonna be an actual nightmare for somebody like @Melroses Mullet who has a soft defense back there with him. I could not tell you one person on this back end and it really scares me if these people can hold up any type of defense then they should be fine, but there isnt a lot of hope back there. @Perrilyzer1 will have to be back end of this squad as he will face many shots and should have his work cut out for him. This team will struggle just because of their lack of depth and experience on the back end. I am hoping that all they can prove me wrong and really do well.

:team10:
    Detroit "Tyrone2Tap" Red Wings

Offense: B+
    Defense: B+
    Goaltending: A-
    Management: A+

One of my favourite looking teams in the NHL. So led by the Scumbag himself @SweeT 9 LoU 84 has put together an alright team this season. After I think his first season( at least that I have seen) in awhile in which he made the playoffs, Lou isnt playing any games this time. With the Offense we have some familar names in which Lou loves to have on his roster in @l 17 l , @Proud Gay Dad and @BlG STlCK NlCK . Along in getting @jeff0012 and @Lord x Finesse on some very very contracts. The guys are some elite players on some cheap contracts. On the back end, Lou never dissappoints in his pickups getting @Tom 0 for the 69th straight season. Lou has never PAID somebody in bidding, he has always been against it but with some guys on some cheap stints Lou gave no fucks going after Tyrone2Tap (@Gwan). Rounding out this team is the goalies. The have a great tandem in @KingKonz- and @Jewest One . Konz has been one of the best goalies in the world the past 3 NHLs and Jewest has had some great seasons for Lou in the past.

:team23:
    Florida "Newbie" Panthers:team23:

Offense: B-
    Defense: C+
    Goaltending: B+
    Management: ?

Hopefully these Newbies can get it done. One of the only, and maybe the other team who has two first time NHL management. Lets see if these guys can hold up there own or if they will go crashing down in flames. @l Stastny26 l and some of the forwards will have a big task of them. @Hriiz will have the biggest task and I think the little shit can live up to it, hes talented. @Dieu Charlo , @Serpe x 13 and @AlexeiKovalev27 are three guys who i expect to step up and provide some scoring for these guys. On the back end @goonderk and @ThatZachGuy are two guys who will have to step up. @goonderk had a great season last season with 20+ wins but lets see if he can do it again. The team will depend on him to hold down the back end and keep the boys in order. Their goalie tandem is one of the most underrated tandems in the league as they have @l Rockystar l and @b19allen but capable goalies of standing on their head when this team needs it.

:team5:Montreal "Hit or miss" Canadiens:team5:

Offense: B-

Goaltending: A-

This team is a huge hit or miss for me. With lots of talent up and down the lineup I want to believe that this team will be elite. @Knight l91l and @SouPerSaiyan put together a great team with no assests going into bidding with. On forward we have the fire power of @BigJayAyotte and @jackD00P who is a little over paid but Montreal had the cap to do so. For secondary scoring they are going to rely on the talents of @mfricha who has been banging home big fuckers and big ladies for years, hopefully he can get it done this season. To the defense, PS4 guy @Desyd19 will get the spotlight and the kid kid is talented. I feel like he will exceed expectations this coming season. if @Jack Bauer tuna and @BALLZY15 can get their shit together I see this D core really striving during the season and being the back bone to this team success. And lastly, the tenders. @Knight l91l will be the starter and @Coach Denham the former best goalie in teh world is back for another rodeo in the crease. This is very good tandem that I think will surprise most teams with their eliteness

:team20:Ottawa "These Sens" Senators:team20:

Offense: A-
    Goaltending: A
    Management: B+

These Sens are going to have a season I tell ya. Led by the legends in @ScaryJoeyy and @Tendy this is agrualy the best management tandem in the league. A long the likes of @Pandaleupagus thi steam looks to make way of other teams on their route to teh stanley cup. With some key pickups at bidding @ScaryJoeyy and @Tendy picked up some help upfront to be a great line 2 for the. @Girgss returns on one of the best contracts and elite player could ask for, question is..... is he still elite? @Iebren will also be on that second that could push them up to the best 2nd line in the league. The crazy depth of their second unit will help them. I also see scoring help from @BLicK12 and @donnybrah who is coming off a cup victory this past season. On the back end we are led by the DFD himself @Pandaleupagus who plans on leading this pack through the season. @Desjy99 the ps4 legend is finally over on Xbox and hops to help this team in any shape or form. @Neomop and @x Neal x 18 x are two secondary d man that can hopefully play along side Girgss and co and help them win 20+ this season. On the back end you have another great tandem in troll @Kerns-_- and Patty @l1l Bones l3l who provide some elite goaltending for this brand. This team will finish first in division and conference

:team21:Tampa Bay "500k Army" Lightning:team21:

Defense: C+
    Goaltending: C+

This team loves its 500k contracts I tell ya. But @Lehkonen x 62 and @Bossy_22_ have put together a pretty good squad with what they had to work with in bidding. They picked up the likes of @Nav x 29 @Chislett 19 and @The Gr8 Haxby to be a top west coast line that will give a lot of teams some struggles. @dirtracer91a and @OK Crusty will also be a guy that provides secondary scoring against the good teams. @Lehkonen x 62 and @Bossy_22_ will round out the offense who arent bad players that can play on 2nd/3rd lines. The part of the team that scares me the most is the defense. Their really isnt much here. @MagiikStix returns and let me tell you for 500k this guy is s stud. They will need the likes of @Canuck x 16 and @Keith x l 2 l to help glue this D together. Although these two havent been put into leadership roles this team will need them to step up if they want to be a playoff team. In net we have @DeLosh x 1 coming over from a great season in San Jose in which he was so close to a cup. @HawkNation1Goal will be the backup, dont know him and he has below average stats so hopefully the kid can step up in the biggies

:team1:
    Toronto "TBNK" Maple Leafs:team1:

Defense: A-
    Goaltending: B-

The Toronto Maple Leafs are the last team to round out this division but i would not say they are not even close to the worst on paper roster in this division. Led by my french friends @Karmuh x 86 and @l FreeStyle 7 l this team has some greats. Along Kamruh up front you have the likes of @Pabst 12 and @Pabst 19 that hope to provide this team will some scoring as they will be forced to play 1st line mins and lineups. We can hope @booondock88 and @Double_brah can help provide this team with some secondary offense and give them some wins against some 2nd and 3rd lines. On the back end we have one of the better back ends in the NHL. @Dxwny is gonna be the back bone to this team and let me tell you, Nana is talented. ALONG SIDE we have @Trio_Bigmac- another PS4 guy that is on a cheap contract over here and will proivde the team with some stellar defense. Look out for him this season. @l FreeStyle 7 l and @Super Marky will also be super important on this team as they are some players that can shut down some good lines. in net we have @l Wall x 31 l and @LEG3NDz R41Nz who just sound like frenchies. Dont know either but some decent stats. Hopefully these two can bail out the D when/if they make a mistake

Playoff Predictions
    1.:team20:
    2.:team10:
    3.:team2:
    4.:team1:
    5.:team5:
    6.:team23:
    7.:team18:
    8.:team21:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    • Like x 63
    • Winner x 4
    • Informative x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    RehanekYT
  2. Stastnyy

Stastnyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 45 / -54
    Good writeup Hanek. Always enjoy reading those. Keep up the good work.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    stastnyy
  3. l Big Tony I

l Big Tony I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +207 / 9 / -14
    I’m the face of these bruins hanek shoulda put that in there

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    BigTonyy
  4. Duggan

Duggan "Are you not Entertained"

Ratings:
    +732 / 113 / -92
    Surprised you could write in complete sentences for two straight threads. Can u make it 3 though?

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Duggan94
  5. l1l Bones l3l

l1l Bones l3l BBB Owner

Ratings:
    +827 / 40 / -41
    Bones-_-

• Like Like x 3
    BonesOnDemand
  6. Gwan

Gwan #9

Discord:
    gwan#0
    Ratings:
    +685 / 19 / -37
    It’s Tyrone2Tap and don’t ever get it wrong again

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Rehanek

Rehanek EASHL Historian

Ratings:
    +1,705 / 229 / -262
    what u mean cuh?

RehanekYT
  8. Coach Denham

Coach Denham Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,242 / 70 / -91
    Former? I still run the show bb @Rehanek

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    KingDenham
  9. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    The last time me and @Lehkonen x 62 were together we were ranked last and lost out on a division title to 2nd taggers. Who will be the 2nd taggers this season? :thinking:

Good write up though. You stealing @APsychicTaco job or is he strictly posting threads to make fun of Snoopie from now on?

• Get Good x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    bossy_22_
  10. Rehanek

Rehanek EASHL Historian

Ratings:
    +1,705 / 229 / -262
    this was my job then i gto banned and @APsychicTaco took it over

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    RehanekYT
  11. Viktomize

Viktomize Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Viktomize#5842
    Ratings:
    +792 / 9 / -31
    That’s it. Trade me to Lou or I retire.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    The City: Elite
    Viktomize94
  12. Bonez024

Bonez024 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -2
    Good read challenge accepted *insert kiss face emoji*

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    Bonez024
  13. Tolvanen l11l

Tolvanen l11l 78 Overall Fringe Starter

Ratings:
    +206 / 13 / -32
    Thanks for the mention and good words. @shutthegate is a lights out goalie and I'm not worthy of playing with such a good goaltender. Anyway i hope you have a good season as well @Rehanek.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  14. l Big Tony I

l Big Tony I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +207 / 9 / -14
    stop ur a stud

• Like Like x 3
    BigTonyy
  15. x Pinto 57