Rehanek's Pre Season Writeup - Pacific

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Rehanek, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Rehanek

Rehanek EASHL Historian

Ratings:
    +1,705 / 229 / -262
    Now before you guys read this, Many of you will remember when I use to do this when I LIVED for Chel. I wanted to bring them back, I may not know players as good as I used too but please bare with me as I tried with my best by looking at stats. ALSO IM NOT THE BEST GRAMMATICALLY so again dont roast, HOPE U ALL ENJOY!

Make sure to leave a thumbs up if you want to see the Central next

SORRY ABOUT DELAY

:team31:Anaheim "Rated R" Ducks:team31:

Offense: B+
    Defense: B
    Goaltending: B+
    Management: B

Again, Sorry for the delay, i wanted to make sure these were done right as this division has the most talent in the whole league by far. Up front, @VVaGs82 and @CaLL Me Jakoo are the management for this team. They will be expected to get this team rolling up front, al though they did pick up some very good pieces at some very good contracts @rickchel and @gunass0910 are two PS4 guys that came over thata re very good and didnt go for too much. Some very good depth players on some really cheap contracts for there talents. @JT l91l is another guy that should be recognized has always been a good depth player that can gel with good players. Even though he got me banned 16 months I still have some good things to say about Timothy. On Defence they again have some pretty good pieces in @Nraimondi44 and @SoY LoS 19 who will be expected to be their game 7 pair along the line. @Motown and @getzlaf9815 are great depth defensemen that will be expected to slow down other teams 2nd lines. A pretty dcore if you ask me. The Gs are rounded out as @Big Wet May and @NEON 5 . I havent seen either of these guys play too much But i always hear amazing things on May so I hope the kid can live up to the hype and make a run for the vezina this season.

:team28:
    Arizona "Underrated" Coyotes:team28:

Offense: B
    Defense: B-

I think this will be one of the best underrated teams this season. They will be shallowed because off how stacked this division is but I think these boys may be able to make some noise out there on the battlefield. The leader of this team @PieR Talent did a great job in bidding picking up some key chemistry guys in @CT 66 and @Shockz who are lowkey attached to the hip. Do these guys ever play with out each other. Its like a second coming of @Odieeeeee and @Tendy . Nothing the less these guys will be able to show top lines around the league the business. The secondary scoring will have to come from @Weldxr and @Williams x12x. @Strizzy x06 and @PieR Talent will run their own line so my biggest concern is if the 3rd line is going to be able to win games. On the back end, the big dollar man himself @TurboYuri got PAID this season. He will be expected to carry this back end as this may be the weakest part of the team. Other then Yuri i dont see much AND I dont expect much. @Stieny has been a good player season in and out so expect him to be solid again. In the crease we have the dup of @DirtyJerrz973 and @its Gallyy who will fight for the starting position as I think both goalies will have a chance. Very solid tandem.

:team29:
    Calgary "HOLY FRENCH" Flames:team29:

Defense: B+
    Goaltending: B-

This may be the most french team in the league. @Deceasedgoblin and @Jer Dubz have together a great team in Calgary picking up a lot of Frenchies that they are familar with, Up front, @x S m ii R k Y got a huge contract, hes great when hes good but does the old guy still have it in him. We will see this season. @lNylander x 29l was another player who got the huge contract. Didnt know much about him until I started this writeup, But i reached out to few people and they say he is very good and one of the better frenchies. Lets see him do work this season. I see a lot of depth on this team up front. iT WILL MAINLY come from the hands of @B0SS of B0SSES @x VINCE x 26 x and @K inG x NeymaR who will be dependant on to score those goals for the squad. The back end consist oof @Jer Dubz and @Deceasedgoblin who started this team off with two amazing guys on the back end. Adding ps4 guy @ryofthebeholder and @xXShadillacXx these guys should have problem defending as there is a lot of talent back there. in Goalie, I have no clue who either of these guys are but they have had solid stats and @Deceasedgoblin would never pick up Gs that arent solid. expect @MaG1K x FrEnChY and @xCARPx L28L to get the job done.

:team11:Edmonton "Poopie" Oilers:team11:

Offense: B-
    Defense: C+

@POOPIE SNOOPY is back at it with another season after a piss poor performance last season. i think his team is much better this rodeo again but I dont think they will have any chance of making the playoffs in this stacked division. They got the likes of @Aye Keeks who in my opinion was the best forward in bidding. Not to stroke this guys cock but I love the way he play. @MiDi x 39 is another great pickup so expect them two to be paired together. They will win some games with all this fire power up front. On Defense, they have no elites but what seem likes a lot of what they think depth d man. Guys that wont do anything out standing but guys that will keep the puck out of their net. expect @iTz x Luigi x to be the back bone of this d core. In net @King Natzu one of my favourite goalies of all time is going to have to stand on his head if the Oilers want any chance in making the loffs.

:team76:Los Angeles "Up Front" Kings:team76:

Offense: A-

I believe these guys have on of the best depth offenses a team can ask for. Led by @hatemakerr who is very talented expect @Tb Toxic and @Hine 2 to be his line mates who i can guarantee will take down numerous top lines as these guys might not be your typical flash players but trust me will get the job done. I second line probably consuming of @Basful @Eatchy and @Ksw this will be another line that will destroy second lines with their offensive abilities. A third line consisting of @THEE UNCLE BuCK @bbx90 and @Skid Markie is another line that I think will and could be one of the best third lines in the league. As ive stated this team is really good up front, for me its if @ICExCREAMxTRUCK and the boys on the back end can be as god as the boys up front. Ice Cream or Rammer Hater has become really good as late and would be considered a first line D man. A long side him back there he will need some help from @ImxMrxSoLoDoLo and @Globes who was signed to a really good contract and will provide us with some stellar defending. Goaltending is gonna be the weak link of the team . @I KiLLTarTED I and @LetsDoDatHockey are your typical big households names back there but after looking at their stats I expect these guys to be decent nothing the less

:snake:
    San Jose "Snake" Sharks:snake:

Offense: A
    Defense: A

Goaltending: A-
    Management: :snake::snake::snake:

Out of all 31 teams this was the team that I was looking forward to writing the most. During bidding they were up to some antics. @Gilleh and @P t P 10 probably told a combine 25 people that there were going to be shark @Odieeeeee during all this nonsense was hiding in a bush with his:snipe: loaded ready to fuck over some teams. Anyways lets talk about the best team in the league. Yes I said it these are your Presidents and Stanley Cup winners. They have the best contracts literally at each positiion in @Class Act 27 at 5. @StamToast at 1 and @o S m i i t t y . It mind boggles me that they have all of these with the 3 best management pieces. Up front other then the hollywood names I have mentioned already expect @Leafy to have a great season. I have played with her a lot and she is becoming a better skater each and every day. @GapShotTV for 4 mil is a steal. PS4 guy that will provide 1st line talent on the 2nd line. @I shaun l will have to make sure his thumbs are Nervous when he steps to the big leagues this season. On the back end, @Odieeeeee and @BlueLineKing7 will look to to reassure their dominance together just like in 09/10 . @CoachSamy and @StamToast i expect to be one of the best 2nd d pairs in the league. @PARKINSON SNIPA is another great piece. @o S m i i t t y and @JTresatti will tend the pipes. Two very solid goalies that wont have much to do on this team but when needed will stop the required pucks. Hot prediction. The Norris and Vezina winner will both come from the sharks this season.

:team17:Vancouver "S23 Rochester Alum" Canucks:team17:

Offense: B-

As many of you may not know a lot of this team consist of my AHL team when I once long a go was allowed to be management. @PaulyChunks @Kbsmith37 know how to be together teams and they didnt have much before bidding but put together a pretty solid team together here in the Couv. @Mr SaWse and @RoWsKi are coming off an amazing season and with @Jemima now on this teams forefront expect an even better season for the rest of the team for them as they pretty much carried their team last season. A third line of all Buffalo alums makes me want to cry @PaulyChunks and his boys are good together so expect them to be one of the better third lines in the league. @FlowMaster Joe and @Kbsmith37 will have to carry this back end al though they have some expensive pieces back there with them they are going to have to play spectacular if this team wants any chance at the cup. In net @lx JoneZ xl will have a good season as long as he doesnt go emo once again. Hehe. @WaterMeIom is the last piece to that third line. They will be a good line

:team676:
    Vegas "Retirement Home" Golden Knights:team676:

Goaltending: B

Management: A+

I think the average age on this team is well above 30. This team is old but I think will still be very talented. @SJUSoccer9 and @Duggan always put together good teams and It has been proven every season they have taken management: Up front @The MainEvent will be the fire power this team needs. Lets see if the Grandpa can still move his thumbs. @RJYorke is back looking to play some biggies.= during his retired lifestyle. @Ezreal lets see if Saini still has the goaty thumbs he has possessed in the past. Honestly if all these guys are can still play almost to their previous potential this team will have no problem making playoffs. On the back end @Curi0sity is over from ps4 and although I do think hes over paid hes still very solid and will help the boys get the job done on the back end. @Hooter is back with this 10th season with Dave and will continue the dominant seasons he has put together. @imadinosaurr0ar will be roaring all season. @IMSLlMSHADY will be another piece who will be forced to put up big #s on D for the squad. iN NET @moosapotamus33 and @Xi_ch4pm4n_ix will be in charge of holding down the crease and I think they will be pretty good at it.

Playoff Predictions:
    1.:snake:
    2.:team676:
    3.:team29:
    4.:team31:
    5.:team76:
    6.:team17:
    7. :team28:
    8.:team11:

• Like Like x 33
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    RehanekYT
  2. Gros Tabarnack

Gros Tabarnack LG Media Owner

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 408 / -519
    REHANEK IS NICE.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Reactivityyy

Reactivityyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 6 / -6
    I like these m8

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. CoachSamy

CoachSamy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 1 / -1
    Norris is definitely me because @Odieeeeee is a shitter

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    coachsamy_
  5. Tjhdp11

Tjhdp11 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +277 / 27 / -19
    Appreciate the mention. +1

• Like Like x 1
    Tjhdp11
  6. Rehanek

Rehanek EASHL Historian

Ratings:
    +1,705 / 229 / -262
    @Aye Keeks is the best

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    RehanekYT
  7. JetLoog

JetLoog Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jetloog#0
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0 / -6
    0-82 The dream

• Winner Winner x 2
    Jetloog
  8. DirtyJerrz

DirtyJerrz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +384 / 12 / -28
    Great job on all four man write-ups and thanks for the love <3

• Like Like x 1
    Dirty_Jerrz
  9. PieR Talent

PieR Talent Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,803 / 87 / -178
    Thanks hanek good write up

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. EbonyFetishz

EbonyFetishz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +147 / 9 / -18
    throwing shade at gutsycactus

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Gwan

Gwan #9

Ratings:
    +685 / 19 / -37
    P :snake: P

• Like Like x 1
  12. TheMainEvent

TheMainEvent Well-Known Member

Discord:
    TME#9375
    Ratings:
    +2,131 / 16 / -16
    So fucking close.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    MainEvennt
  13. JerDubzz

JerDubzz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jerdubzz#0
    Ratings:
    +355 / 41 / -44
    Merci Beaucoup

• Funny Funny x 2
    jerdubzz
  14. BlueLineKing7

BlueLineKing7 BlueLineKing7

Discord:
    bluelineking7#0
    Ratings:
    +96 / 2 / -2
    For years I carried Odie back in the day... it’s nice to have the roles reversed for a change ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    bluelineking7
  15. JT l91l

JT l91l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +810 / 89 / -75
    you're reformed as fuck dude. what a kind soul

@Xx LoL xX 9 was a kind soul, not anymore

@Jemima had hair, not anymore.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    miT_
  16. GregxWhite

GregxWhite Rated R original : Goalie # 31

Discord:
    ogregster#0
    Ratings:
    +139 / 17 / -18
    The [​IMG]Islanders have traded GregxWhite to the [​IMG]Kings for I KiLLTarTED I & 3rd Round Pick

• Like Like x 1
    Gregxwhite