OFFCIAL LG MARCH MADNESS CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by lMacK EHl, Mar 12, 2018.

1. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    Hello LG's Basketball fans!

Are you LG's biggest college basketball fan? well its time to find out, the LG March Madness Challenge is here! @Tris10 has agreed to offer 1 LG Platinum account to the winner. Additional prizes could be added based on number of participants but that's up to LG Staff.

The Scoring system will be round based:

Round 1 - 1 point each
    Round 2 - 2 points
    Sweet 16 - 4 points
    Elite 8 - 8 points
    Final 4 - 16 points
    Champion - 32 points
    (Championship score is the tiebreaker)

Steps to enter:
    1. Click the link to sign up: sign up @ http://leaguegaming.mayhem.cbssport...7bd786db3d810f8891d?ttag=BPM18_cpy_invite_new

2. When signing up, please use your lg linked gamertag or PSN as your name. This will make the leader-boards more relevant to the website as most people are not on real name basis with one another. signups not under gamertags/psn will be removed.

3. one bracket per person.

If you have any difficulties, questions or concerns pm me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    FAQ: HOW DO I CHANGE MY NAME ON CBS' SITE?

App Answer: The app wont let you change your name once you have submitted. the app makes you enter a first and last name. numbers also do not work so if your gamertag is mackay 27 for example use first name: mackay. last name: twentyseven. its best to get your name as close as possible if you cannot change it on the computer afterwards. names close to gamertags will not be deleted but it would be appreciated if you could change it on the computer. if you signed up using your real name and need me to remove you so you can change your name just pm me with whatever you used to sign up and i will get to it asap.

On A Computer Answer: once registered for the LG bracket you can change your name under the options tab. on the pc you are able to add numbers and other characters the app wont. please use what you have listed as your PRIMARY account so its easier for me to find you on lg. While on the pc it allows you to enter numbers and other characters into your name

FAQ: HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO SUBMIT A FINAL BRACKET

ANSWER: you can change your bracket up until the start of the tournament online. once the tournament starts the results will lock and you will be able to view everyone's brackets.

3. LHSbrad35

LHSbrad35 | Windhorst | RW/C #35 |

Discord:
    LHSbrad35#3535
    Ratings:
    +333 / 289 / -102
    On the PC I do not see an options tab at all.

srubrad35
  4. Jack Bauer tuna

Jack Bauer tuna Hall of Famer

Discord:
    JBT123#4279
    Ratings:
    +1,258 / 66 / -177
    go to standings after you fill

jackbauertuna_
  5. LHSbrad35

LHSbrad35 | Windhorst | RW/C #35 |

Discord:
    LHSbrad35#3535
    Ratings:
    +333 / 289 / -102
    I finally see it...It's literally in white text with blue background all the way at the top...using my notebook with a smaller screen kinda crops that section like crazy hahah...thanks.

• Like Like x 1
    srubrad35
  6. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    Over 100 sign ups so far! New sign ups/bracket changes are allowed until 12:15 pm est tomorrow!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018