Media Keepers of the Crease: Post Draft Deadline

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by UT75035, Apr 4, 2018.

1. UT75035

UT75035 PSN CHL Scrub

Ratings:
    +371 / 10 / -23
    What a manic time of the season, Trade Deadline, where teams like Texas see if they can hold off Syracuse for most trades in a season. Trade Deadline is a time where lines get broken up and friends become enemies. With three weeks left in the season lets take a closer look at each teams Keepers of the Crease.

[​IMG] Bakersfield Condors

Master Sh0tgun 16-8-4 .786 SV % 2.71 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease has definitely had to have a large backpack to carry a less skilled Bakersfield defense. Sh0tgun might not have the numbers that some of the other Keepers have, but that being said hes not playing on teams like Utica and Manitoba. Keep up the good work.

Grade: B-

xTaek 16-15-3 .788 SV % 2.61 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease has the same number of wins as his Bakersfield counterpart, some of those coming from his time with the Wolfpack. Picked up in a multiplayer trade, this keeper has had a rough go, only winning two games since he has been moved.

Grade: C+

[​IMG] Belleville Senators

l Belfour l20l 14-20-3 .769 SV % 3.34 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease has had a rough season, but who could blame him playing for Belleville. Posting over a 3 Goals Against Average, this keeper is most definitely not getting the support he needs. You would think being the teams AGM, that his GM and him could of done something to help him on the back end. Good news is he will be golfing soon, seeing I don't see Belleville making the playoffs this season. Sorry Belfour, at least you have 14 of your teams 18 wins. Keep your head up buddy.

CANADIANxBACON1 1-0-0 1.00 SV % 0 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease had his rights recently traded to Belleville. This keeper got the call up on April 1st, playing in his first game against the Providence Bruins. Impressive enough he posted a shutout, stop all 4 whopping shots that came his way. Can he salvage the Senators season. Is he the Messiah of Belleville? Only time will tell. It will be interesting to watch him against some other competition.

Grade: B

[​IMG] Binghamton Devils

CronicJ18 11-11-1 .806 SV % 2.39 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease has had a respectable season thus far. Staying just around a .500 win percentage he has had to come up with some big saves in important games. He did have a rough start to the season, but it looks like he is turning it around, hopefully helping the devils secure a much needed playoff spot.

Grade: B+

iReeva 19-14-4 .818 SV % 2.35 GAA

This keeper of the crease is definitely a workhorse for his team. Playing against this keeper is always a fun battle, unless your trying to score on him. This keeper does do a lot with little help. iReeva makes the big saves when it counts, and always gives his team a chance to win.

[​IMG] Bridgeport Sound Tigers

bl1zz72 19-12-2 .792 SV % 2.34 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is definitely the number one goalie on Bridgeport. This goalie had an impressive ten game winning streak, putting up good numbers against top tier teams. With all great stories there is definitely a time when the hero falls, and that time has been Week 7 for this keeper. Now on a 4 game losing streak, this keeper needs to turn it around and start putting up those big numbers again.

XpendableMonkey 9-12-2 .743 SV % 3.04 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is most definitely the red headed step child of the Bridgeport Tigers. With wins in the single digits, and a save percentage below .750, we are all wondering how can his thumbs be this bad. I have noticed that this keeper has recently stepped up his game, going 3-0-2 in his last five games. Like i say on overdrive, " It's never to late to retire."

Grade: F

[​IMG] Charlotte Checkers

Endosmoke69 9-11-4 .788 SV % 2.90 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is definitely living in the shadows of the Charlotte starting goalie. Coming from a strong playoff run in the CHL, this keeper really hasn't done anything spectacular in the AHL level. Again this is another keeper who has less than ten wins. You would think him being on a Division leading team that his stats would all around be much better.

Grade: C-

Jonas Petersson 26-14-1 .809 SV % 2.02 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is a defending Calder Cup champion, and a keeper who is discussed a lot. Many would say that this keeper was carried by 4th and the boys to a championship, but his stats on a team with much less talent begs to differ. With over 25 wins, this keeper continues to put up strong performances week by week. Keep up the good work and don't listen to the haters.

[​IMG] Chicago Wolves

IVIDewMan 21-10-4 .808 SV % 2.43 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease has had a very impressive season. This keeper has won the games he's needed to at crucial times. With his team snug in third in his division, he will need to continue to dazzle in each and every game.

Duby x 40 11-3-1 .834 SV % 1.87 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is most definitely the back up on a strong Chicago team. Posting a very impressive save percentage, this keeper has only lost 3 games in regulation. With less than 2 goals against this keeper has continued to shine every time his team has called upon him. Someone get this tendy some more games!

[​IMG] Cleveland Monsters

Granpapuff001 26-10-3 .857 SV % 1.53 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is everyone's favorite alcoholic. Formerly known as Darcy Kuemper, this keeper continues to dominate between the pipes. Posting impressive numbers, night by night, this keepers seems to be able to save it all, drunk or sober. With a solid defensive core in front of him, can this keeper help his team make it deep into the playoffs? Depends how drunk will he be? Guess we will have to wait and see.

Grade: A

POTU5 14-11-2 .810 SV % 2.39 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease has had a very respectable season so far. Being dealt in a multiplayer trade to Cleveland has given this keeper a chance to go deep in the playoffs. The only downside with this is that hes competing for games with none other than Granpapuff001 aka Darcy Kuemper.

[​IMG] Colorado Eagles

AG Tomza 12-21-1 .810 SV % 2.87 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is putting up surprising numbers even though he is on a struggling Colorado team. Now I do know that this Keeper is the AGM of this struggling team. So I don't know if he took part in trades or any bidding, but whoever did should be fired. That being said, he has definitely not been the problem, by the numbers he has been putting up. Someone pick this man up next season. Maybe a Cup Contender this time!

Thudson93 4-8-0 .758 SV % 3.59 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is fairly new to the AHL this season. Having his rights traded to Colorado, and eventually getting the call up is something recent for this keeper. That being said this keeper has shown that maybe the CHL is where he belongs. In all honesty i think a piece of Swiss cheese could stop more pucks than him. In his defense, he is playing for Colorado, and they don't have what we would call all stars back on D.

[​IMG] Grand Rapids Griffins

JD l23l 16-11-2 .804 SV % 2.55 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is staying right on point with his stats he earned last season. Have both a respectable save percentage and goals against average, this keeper will need to continue to have strong goal performances. Tied for fourth in their division with the Admirals, I'm sure that Grand Rapids will rely heavily on this keeper for very valuable points.

xx BROWN xx31 11-15-5 .782 SV % 2.82 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease was dealt a very bad hand at the beginning of the season, getting a bid by a now self destructing Syracuse Crunch team. This keeper has fit in nicely with the D core in Grand Rapids. If he continues playing the way he has, I see Grand Rapids making a playoff run with his help.

Grade B-

[​IMG] Hartford Wolf Pack

FriskyBeaverr 14-18-1 .805 SV % 2.49 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is literally keeping his team in games. Posting impressive numbers, this keeper is just not getting the help from the Wolf Pack defense. Losing 4 out of the last 5, this keeper keeping his save percentage above .800 is a miracle. Hartford most definitely should of traded for help on the blue line, giving FriskyBeaverr a chance for wins. Not to far out of a playoff spot, Hartford could slide in at the last minute and make the playoffs. That being said, we will most definitely need to see more strong performances from this keeper on a night to night basis.

MXR STARSKY 1-1 .833 SV % 3.00 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is a new face in the AHL this season. Recently getting the call up from the Windsor Spitfires :team444:, This Keeper has showed poise and determination in his two AHl starts. Losing a nail bitter to the Laval Rockets :team778: 4-3, and winning 3-2 over Colorado, stopping 17 pucks. Can this keeper be a help to a Hartford team which needs strong goaltender performances.

[​IMG] Hershey Bears

a Living Pylon 14-7-4 .789 SV % 2.98 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is returning to Hershey for another season, although it is shaping up that last season went better than this one is going. That being said, he does have respectable numbers and continues to keep his team in games. Only thing that stands out to me is the Goals Against Average. Is the defense not doing it's job, or is Pylon just not making some of those saves. Either way he is still a solid goalie and will make the big saves.

Trump l45l 6-6-1 .712 3.23 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is definitely a surprise to me. His stats in the AHL are just as bad as his stats in the CHL. Getting the call up from the Screaming Eagles :team457: in the CHL, Trump continues to dazzle teams with his inability to stop a puck. With all the goalies floating around the league, why did Hershey decide this was the goaltender they wanted backing up a Living Pylon. I do think it's time for this keeper to hang up the pads and try something else.

[​IMG] Iowa Wild

l Murray x 30 l 20-15-3 .800 SV % 2.66 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is returning to Iowa once again as its fearless leader. With a rough first week, Murray has completely turned his season around. This Keeper has had multiple impressive weeks, too bad they are in the Western Central conference. Seems like even with is 20 wins, when he's not playing his team just can seem to win. With only 58 points, what more can this Keeper do to get his team in gear?

Brodie x 7 8-6-2 .779 SV % 3.3 GAA
    This Keeper of the Crease was dealt to the Wild by the Powerhouse San Jose Barracuda :team519:. His stats of late have fallen from what he put up on Rockford :team349: last season. Winning 2 out of his last 5 games, this Keeper will most definitely need to step up his game, since help is no where to be found on the Iowa Wild.

[​IMG] Laval Rocket

TheCheetahlo 33 5-4-3 .789 SV % 3.34 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease was called up mid season after the Rockets traded for his rights. Posting an incredible 15-1 Season with the Gatineau Olympiques :team467:, this keeper has definitely seen the difference in talent at the AHL level. I do see this Keeper improving as the season ends.

UT75035 18-14-4 .782 SV % 2.73 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is coming off a horrible season with the Milwaukee Admirals :team390: in Season 28 after being called up with a 2 year 3 million dollar CHL contract. This season has had ups and down for this keeper. This keeper is posting respectable numbers, but is still letting in some soft goals. Winning 5 out of his last 6, and his Laval Rockets on a 7 game win streak, I think that if this Keeper can come up with some big saves at the right time the Rockets could have a good Playoff Run.

[​IMG] Lehigh Valley Phantoms

Name Is Ricky 22-11-4 .794 SV % 2.59 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is keeping in stride with his stats from a solid season 28 Utica Comets :team410:. Just one point out of a playoff spot, Lehigh will most definitely need to rely on this Keeper to put up some good numbers in the remaining weeks.

snake16doctor 8-10-1 .743 SV % 3.02 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is definitely someone you don't want as your back up. Having been traded from Hershey for Trump, he definitely got the short end of the stick. In his defense I don't see this keeper playing with the top two defenders. With his mid skilled thumbs, I honestly don't think it matters which d pair he plays with, the puck is most likely going in the net regardless.

[​IMG] Manitoba Moose

RuThLeSs Vapor 7-1-2 .862 SV % 1.62 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease started out on the Laval Rockets :team778: and was called up to the NHL by the Montreal Canadians :team5:. After a 7-10-1 Season on Montreal he was then sent back down to Laval where in a shock to everyone was traded for a bag of pucks. My inside sources revealed that there might have been some locker room issues. This Keeper has been shutdown all season, winning big with both teams he has been on. Manitoba, with the addition of Ruthless Vapor, has the best goal tending duo in the league. Keep up the good work.

Grade: A+

Z3R0CR45H 21-12-2 .841 SV % 1.86 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is everyone's favorite AHL BOG. Don't let his sexy LGAHL title fool you, he can play some Keeper. After a season in the NHL last year, this keeper decided to take his talents to the AHL, currently starting for the one of the President Cup contending teams. The keeper continues to show poise and grace in net, winning games when his team needs him to. This keeper will continue to put up big numbers going into the playoffs

[​IMG] Milwaukee Admirals

FlimsyAlmond31 11-13-2 -805 SV % 2.42 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is the reason that his team is staying into games. With not much special on the roster, this keeper continues to make the saves that county, giving his team a chance to win. With this being his first season in the AHL, I definitely see plenty of room to improve, but he's doing what he needs to in order to keep his team in the game night in and night out.

sammyb4398 9-6-2 .703 SV % 3.77 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease amazes me week in and week out with what little talent he has in his thumbs. Posting one of, if not the worst save percentage in the entire AHL. I am not sure what Sensei Dropshot was thinking when it came to keeping this keeper on the roster. Milwaukee is not far from a playoff spot, so I hope having this goalie backing up FlimsyAlmond will bot hurt them in the long run.

[​IMG] Ontario Reign

thekiller15000
    19-13-4 .830 SV % 2.18 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is most definitely leading his team in the right direction. From posting impressive numbers every night, he is giving his team a great chance for a long playoff run. Lets hope he still has magic left in those pads these last few weeks.

Grade: A-

Mastadon31 10-6-2 .745 SV % 2.98 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is a recent call up, and i frankly don't know why. His numbers don't match his record. Usually it's goal tenders carrying their teams, but I think his offense is carrying him. If he steps up his game he can help Ontario when their starter isn't playing.

[​IMG] Providence Bruins

Ariasaki 21-10-3 .824 SV % 2.04 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease has been turning heads all season. From winning big games, to his name being mentioned on multiple AHL media shows, this guy is the real deal. With Providence's high powered offense, and shutdown defense, having someone like this guy on your team for the past three seasons is definitely a blessing.

Grade: A-

JABB3R 7-9-1 .754 SV % 3.16 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease has been moved around the NHL and AHL all season, and for good reason. It seems like he just hasn't found the right fit on any team. His final stop landing on Providence seems more like a thorn in their side. As a weak number two goalie, he is losing to teams that he should never lose to. I think that if he can't pick up the slack, Providence won't use him much in the rest of the season, or playoffs.

Grade: C

[​IMG] Rochester Americans

AngryFawn368505 16-15-4 .833 SV % 2.35 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is another individual who needs to have a very big backpack to carry his whole team. With sub par defense and offense that doesn't score this keeper is literally keeping his team in it night in and night out. Keep up the good work AngryFawn.

Slippery In Net 10-13-1 .774 SV % 3.33 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is not as talented as the starter that he backs up. His numbers aren't horrible and it seems like he is winning games when asked. I still think with how bad his defense, he wont get much help on the back end.

[​IMG] Rockford IceHogs

Ballzy06 14-16-1 .775 SV % 3 GAA

This Keeper in the Crease is having a decent season with not much to show for it. Rockford seems to have hit a bit of a slump, but i think if this keepers steps up his game he can win big for his team.

Payner 12-11-3 .801 SV % 2.62 GAA

This Keeper in the Crease is definitely the better of the two Rockford Goalies. Staying above a .800 SV %, he is keeping his team in games that they have no business being in. I think that if Rockford does get their stuff together, they are gonna need this keeper to be on his game.

[​IMG] San Antonio Rampage

Jesus52 19-12-1 .815 SV % 2.31 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is playing very well for having to compete with teams in the Western Pacific. This keeper continues to perform night in and night out keeping his team in all aspects of the game. Look for this goalie to continue his dominating performance in the crease.

AvalancheFan133 15-12-2 .773 SV % 3 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is returning to San Antonio once again in Season 29. This keepers season has had so many ups and downs i'm getting motion sickness. His numbers at the moment aren't horrible, but he has now taken the back up job to Jesus52.

[​IMG] San Diego Gulls

Larsbone x605 22-11-2 .801 SV % 2.18 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease has stayed solid even when his team would hit a rough patch. Larsbone made sure to keep his team in every game he played, and will continue to do so as the Gulls have hit an impressive win streak.

TheGreech 13-11-3 .803 SV % 2.47 GAA

This Keeper in the Crease is a solid 1B keeper. I call him that because the Gulls have two solid goalies with no clear number one. The Greech has continued his dominant performance this season coming off a big Memorial Cup Win with the Oshawa Generals :team383:. Continue this play and I feel that this Keeper could be holding a Calder in the future.

[​IMG] San Jose Barracuda

JFLuyken 14-19-3 .787 SV % 2.75 GAA

This Keeper in the Crease had a horrible beginning of the season on Syracuse, but who hasn't has a horrible season on that team? He was recently traded to the San Jose Barracuda in a multi player deal. His stats have improved some since the trade, but I don't see him helping San Jose in the playoffs.

NewfieMiLLeR 16-10-1 .787 SV % 2.67 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is much like his team mate above. Skills are limited and I again don't think that he will make the saves when it matters. With the team he has around him he should have much better stats that he does.

[​IMG] Springfield Thunderbirds

Denisov x 42 10-9-6 .820 SV % 2.67 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is literally the reason Springfield wins any games. With their other goalie on waivers, and a new goalie coming in to learn the system, they are going to rely heavily on this keeper to keep putting up big numbers in big games. I honestly think that Denisov is up to the challenge. Imagine what he could do on a team that isn't complete trash.

Krazed l93l 1-3-0 .761 SV % 3.79 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease has gone from Stanley Cup Champion in Season 28 with the Chicago Blackhawks :team75:, to being passed around in the AHL. Being recently picked up on waivers by Springfield, this keeper really has been put out to pasture. Lets hope he can turn his season around, and bring some of that magic from last season to his new team.

[​IMG] Stockton Heat

Granpapuff420 22-12-4 .844 SV % 1.73 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is really going to be counted on in the next few weeks. Stockton has been on a tear and part of that is because of this keeper. He continues to dominate the crease, and make the big saves that his team needs. I see Stockton making a strong push in the playoffs because of Granpapuff420, as long as his batteries stay in his controller.

[​IMG] Syracuse Crunch

Cleppatron 5-8-0 .691 SV % 4.34 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease was bad on a good team, and still bad on a horrible team. Why Syracuse traded for him blows my mind. With under a .700 SV % this goalie wouldn't be missed if he moved to towel boy.

Easton Hoover 2-2 .848 SV % 3.48 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease has recently been called up from the CHL and took the AHl by storm. With only 4 games played he has literally carried Syracuse through all four. I am curious to see what he can do with the three weeks he has left.

[​IMG] Texas Stars

Waxibono 14-14-3 .794 SV % 2.99 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease has been strong all season keeping his team in each and every game. I do think the only reason he wasn't traded like everyone else on his team is because he's management. Keep up the good work.

FancyColt393092 9-7-0 -802 SV % 2.76 GAA

This keeper of the crease has been sent up and down this year taking up the backup role behind his AGM Waxibone. Putting up solid numbers and winning games maybe has earned him the right to play more games? What do you think Texas?

[​IMG] Toronto Marlies

LAZYKIDZinGA 13-12-4 .772 SV % 3.20 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease not only has to worry about his net, but an entire team. LazyKidzinga started off slow, but has started stringing together some wins. Can he glove save his way into a playoff spot, or will the sloppy play return?

xIDreamyyy 12-14-6 .772 SV % 3.00 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease has vert similar stats to his goalie counterpart. Like Lazy I don't see this keeper making much impact on the season. He wins some he loses some, but he is a big part of the recent Toronto success.

[​IMG] Tucson Roadrunners

zBLINDZy 24-12-3 .795 SV % 2.37 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease started off the season strong, making a big impact to his teams success. His strong play tapered off for a while, but it looks like this keeper is coming back into good form as the last few weeks of the season is upon us.

Sweet Deke Bro 7-5-2 .771 SV % 2.49 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease was having a solid CHL season going 12-2, before getting the call up. He did realize once he got up here the competition is a little better. This keeper is a solid back up and has had good luck between the pipes, winning his last 5 games in a row.

[​IMG] Utica Comets

Landamov 16-9-2 .809 SV % 2.23 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease is a 1/2 of the reason for the success in Utica. Winning big games and putting up great numbers has brought plenty of wins to his team. Continue to watch this keeper as they make a playoff push.

Tatar l21l 21-9-4 .825 SV % 1.89 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease always dazzles between the pipes. From big saves to inflating his GM's ego, he is the real deal when it comes to top goal tending talent. Watch for him to continue to put up great numbers as the season goes on.

[​IMG] Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins

Anndroo 12-7-1 .780 SV % 2.75 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease had the stars aligned when he got picked up by the Calder favorite Manitoba Moose, but all good things come to an end when he was traded to Bakersfield, and the to Wilkes Barre. Since his arrival he has been under performing, and really needs to stop up his game if hes going to help his team get into the playoffs.

Kingofny1983 27-10-3 .827 SV % 2.29 GAA

This Keeper of the Crease has been impressing those in the AHL all season. With his impressive save percentage and willingness to keep his team in each and every game, this keeper is one to watch the rest of the season as playoffs approach.

I want to wish all goaltenders a successful rest of the season. May your gloves be quick, and your saves be marvelous.

:team778:UT75035:team778:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    • Winner x 12
    • Like x 8
    • Dislike x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Darse

Darse Knob Jockey

Discord:
    darcykuemper#0
    Ratings:
    +3,361 / 98 / -121
    My mom wants her panties back @UT75035

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    DKuemps
  3. An AngryFawn

An AngryFawn Yes

Ratings:
    +125 / 8 / -9
    Great stuff UT, keep it up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. xxSavageDave

xxSavageDave Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +195 / 15 / -16
    Just saying that the more drunk that @Granpapuff001 is the better he plays. And that @POTU5 is definitely the better G!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Lightxdownydav3
  5. Darse

Darse Knob Jockey

Discord:
    darcykuemper#0
    Ratings:
    +3,361 / 98 / -121
    :eek:

• Funny Funny x 4
    DKuemps
  6. AO l24l

AO l24l Champ Champ

Ratings:
    +83 / 1 / -6
    @Master Sh0tgun got his backpack out just for me these last two weeks. Love ya buddy <3

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. TheGreech

TheGreech Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +736 / 15 / -15
    Woah this must’ve taken you forever, I can’t wait to read it all.

I skipped to the Gulls for now - @Larsbone x605 is 10-0 in the last two weeks - hottest goalie in the league imo

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    greech11
  8. Larsbone

Larsbone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Larsbone#9887
    Ratings:
    +201 / 21 / -8
    Good write up UT. Very well done.

• Like Like x 2
    larsbone
  9. Lividpenguin342

Lividpenguin342 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +664 / 72 / -103
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Stastnyy

Stastnyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 45 / -54
    • Useful Useful x 1
    stastnyy
  11. Wonderfulcarot

Wonderfulcarot Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 7 / -3
    @Endosmoke69 is 4-0 since coming to Charlotte, don't hate

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. An AngryFawn

An AngryFawn Yes

Ratings:
    +125 / 8 / -9
    To be fair, Endo isn’t having a good season. Now he’s on a better team where hopefully you guys can revive his season.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. UT75035

UT75035 PSN CHL Scrub

Ratings:
    +371 / 10 / -23
    Like I said I just go off stats and it’s based off an opinion, I play with endo all the time and enjoy it, he’s doing much better now!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Trump l45l

Trump l45l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 3 / -4
    Reason for my bad stats is because i was in CHL with awful defense. Been doing better since Hershey called me up. Not hanging up the Pads anytime soon @UT75035

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    No Streaming Account
  15. UT75035

UT75035 PSN CHL Scrub

Ratings:
    +371 / 10 / -23
    It’s nothing personal man, just as a media member and a goalie I have to go by stats, and add something in it, don’t take my opinion personally buddy.

No Streaming Account
  16. Lividpenguin342

Lividpenguin342 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +664 / 72 / -103
    I voted for hilary because of your stats.

• Funny Funny x 3
    No Streaming Account
  17. Endosmoke69

Endosmoke69 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -7
    Season was lost for me once I got sent to afternoon shift for 3 friggin weeks. Could only do Sunday. But now is where I find my groove again. An wait till playoffs boys that’s where it counts ;)

No Streaming Account
  18. Trump l45l

Ratings:
    +25 / 3 / -4
    I know it’s not anything personal lol

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Trump l45l

Ratings:
    +25 / 3 / -4