The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by xChief 27, Apr 13, 2018.

?

Which team was the UGLIEST?

1. Columbus Blue Jackets

18.0%
  2. Boston Bruins

14.4%
  3. Buffalo Sabres

9.0%
  4. Los Angeles Kings

10.8%
  5. Montreal Canadians

19.8%
  6. Gour

27.9%
  1. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Hello everyone, by now you should all know that I'm notorious for doing write ups that are a bit out of the ordinary because I find them to be more interesting than the basic "team analysis." For this write up, I'm going to categorize the teams I deem fit into these three categories. The criteria are as follows:

The Good
    • Team has been projected to be good from the start and has stayed consistent.
    • Team has been projected to be awful and has surprised everyone.
    • Team has been staying consistent throughout the course of the season and has faced adversity.
    The Bad
    • Team has been projected to be bad and has stayed consistent.
    • Team has been beyond bad since the start of the season.
    The Ugly aka The @Gour_x_71
    • Team has been projected to be good but has sucked.
    • Team has been faced with adversity and since sucked.
    • Team has awful management thus causing the team to suffer as a whole.

Ight boys, let's dig into this.

THE GOOD

1) :team8: Colorado Avalanche

Well this should come as a no brainer. Colorado was projected to be good since the start of the season. Pretty sure they've been the league leaders since the start as well. Should be an easy cup but @CoUnTeR-AtTaCk43 is my bitch so LOOK OUT HOE.

2) :team7: New Jersey Devils

Again a no brainer. This team has been atop of the east since the start of the season I'm sure. Big ol cutie @JF5 x leads the pack here. Should be an easy cup final visit. Yay go Jersey, yawn.

3) :team10: Detroit Red Wings

Now this is a huge surprise. I never expected Detroit to be atop of their division but HERE. WE. ARE. Underdog teams that find success and carry it have a soft spot in my heart. A huge round of applause for @Jlm1410 since this was a ball out of left field. Good job pal.

4) :team4: Philadelphia Flyers

I would be foolish not to mention this team. These guys have done an outstanding job this season. For those who remember my team management rankings, I had Philly real close to the bottom. You guys proved me wrong and shiii, I should suck your dicks, but I won't. @Mathdouble2 I tip my hat to you good sir, way to round up the frenchies.

5) :team30: Minnesota Wild

I still stand by the fact that goalies should never be management but in a season where the talent is so dense, it works out for @Agger23 . I didn't think much of this team at first but boy have they also turned some heads. Been pretty consistent throughout the season I must say. I'm sure they'll run into some trouble come playoff time and may even be bumped out but still a great job and a great season.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BAD

1) :team75: Chicago Blackhawks

Pretty sure we all knew this team wasn't going to be sick. Sure, they did a little better pointswise but still at the bottom of their division. It was expected. @xX_PARAYKO_55Xx learned the hard way and it'll be interesting to see if he takes this as a learning experience for next season or waves the little white flag.

2) :team17: Vancouver Canucks

Another team that never really did anything. @John_SheIdon is a great guy but lacks knowledge of talent. He, like Moran went for people who aren't as good when they could've gotten others. I always knew this team would end up here since it was discovered that John picked a CHL'er as a GM. Better luck next season? Learning experience again.

3) :team391: Winnipeg Jets

This team is always bad. Season after season under @Deadsoul_Rising and with no success coming from it. Maybe it's time to wave that white flag. On the other hand, a part of me feels like he will eventually come out with a decent team, it's just a matter of when lol. RIP

4) :team74: Carolina Hurricanes

Yes they made the playoffs last season but let's be real, is this team ever considered a threat? It's mediocre team after mediocre team after mediocre team and I'm pretty sure @Raz-Orr has been an owner since S1. Ouch. Def time to throw in that towel big boi.

5) :team28: Arizona Coyotes

@Moranaconda does the same thing every season. I thought he did a good job getting @Rico in bidding for a little bit of a an overpricing but then trades him away! Then the whole 3.whatever mil on a goalies was Y I K E S . Moran just goes for the wrong talent and it hurts his team most seasons. Sure he's battling for a playoff spot this season but the whole division in general is just bad, therefore not justified.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE UGLY

1) :team5: Montreal Canadians

If anyone thought I personally wasn't putting this team on the list then you don't know me. My tenure on this team was absolutely horrid. We have an owner that does absolutely nothing and a GM whose even useless himself. The only person that did something was @SilKyy_96 which is sad because now this dude is saying he built the team and shiiii when this team has more luck than fucking Lucky Charms. Pretty sure @gunass0910 and @PoopinSince95 can vouch with me here. If this dude gets ownership next season then GOOD LUCK.

2) :team76: Los Angeles Kings

Oh joy. Nothing makes me more happy than seeing @Illyfilly fail miserably. His team has sucked since the beginning of the season and best part? We don't see Illy in the shoutbox anymore gloating about his shithead ass team. It's a blessing for all of us here at LG. This team was expected to do well and shit the bed miserably. They had some adversity with @Faytal_Flow being a tool and has again failed. THE UGLY WELCOMES YOU.

3) :team2: Boston Bruins

@eZDangles WHAT HAPPENED. This team was supposed to do so well. @Pastahnak & @joestud18 were the interim GMs and everything was supposed to be PEACHY. BUT NOPE. You all done gone fucked up and look at this team now. I don't know what went wrong but wow. I'm sad. On to the next season I suppose?

4) :team18: Buffalo Sabres

Well if this team wasn't a shit show all season long. @Coltcrazy caved into the pressure and threw in the white towel. I was surprised to even see this dude sign up as an owner because anyone who knows Andrew knows he sucks balls at commitments. Yet we all expected him to run a team, for 9 WEEKS? NOPE. Things all started when they weren't winning and @II-Entryy-II throwing hissy fits. He eventually quits thus leaving Colt with a shit ton of adversity that we all know he's too weak to get through, so he quits too. And here's the mess that remains. Smh.

5) :team6: Columbus Blue Jackets

Would this list really be accurate if @Nick_x_98 's Jackets weren't here? I mean, this dude always claims his teams are sick and pretty much justified after two consecutive Stanley Cup Final visits but wow, this season really shit the bed. There's no denying that Nick himself isn't good. But bringing in @xTheos l7l should've off-balanced that right? Nope. Whether Theos scrub hunted or whatever rumors float around, this team hasn't done well. Just a shame because I had high hopes for these boys and they LET ME DOWN.

Well that's it boys. If I didn't mention your team then it was either because I don't care enough, the team was mediocre, or wasn't worthy enough to be mentioned. What can your team do to get mentioned next time? Either suck some more, be good some more, or (my favorite) have some juicy drama develop where the team now becomes relevant. Remember, if you were BUTTHURT that your team wasn't mentioned for whatever reason then be sure to let me know in the comments!

Cheers, Chief.

• Like Like x 23
    • Winner Winner x 6
    zChieef
  2. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    BRUINS

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. FAYTAL FLOW

FAYTAL FLOW Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 22 / -62
    Yes i got a shoutout!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    Krvstoffer
  5. GhostMK

GhostMK Well-Known Member

Discord:
    GhostMK#8226
    Ratings:
    +205 / 3 / -11
    10/10 would read again

• Like Like x 3
    GhostMK_
  6. Fishhure

Fishhure Turtle Enthusiast

Ratings:
    +99 / 17 / -30
    10/10

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Ryy0---

Ryy0--- I forget the buttons

Discord:
    ryy0_#0
    Ratings:
    +619 / 6 / -21
    Butthurt here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    vRyy0v
  8. the-statistician

the-statistician Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 2 / -4
    Fantastic read, I was intrigued from beginning to end. The irrelevant Blues will continue living in the shadows of these well deserving good, bad and ugly teams.

Good jerb @xChief 27

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    statistician66
  9. Anttzy-

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    No denying the fact that the Blues and @Agent-PC have had a good season and it shouldn't go unnoticed. However, there were just other teams that deserve the spotlight for right now. If you guys win the cup then yanno, you'll get your spotlight ;) but in all seriousness, these BL00S doe

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    zChieef
  10. Forthy

Forthy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +515 / 15 / -32
    • Like Like x 2
    jdforthy
  11. debarrd

debarrd Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +263 / 5 / -19
    Where the Capitals at !!! Lol

• Like Like x 4
    debarrd11
  12. JSILVERS

JSILVERS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 2 / -7
    Good write-up, But honestly, how did Washington not make this list? You had them 17th overall in your management rankings and they are the worst team in the league by points.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  13. Anttzy-

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    SOOO funny story... Washington was initially going to be in my THE UGLY list but after getting to the ugly list, I realized I already had teams that were way uglier SO I was going to place them on the BAD list but couldn't find it justifiable to get rid of one of the other teams on there already.

But there is no denying THAT WASHINGTON BLOWS BIG DONKEY DICK.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    zChieef
  14. xCounter43x

xCounter43x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +542 / 134 / -171
    "Well this should come as a no brainer. Colorado was projected to be good since the start of the season. Pretty sure they've been the league leaders since the start as well. Should be an easy cup but @CoUnTeR-AtTaCk43 is my bitch so LOOK OUT HOE."

Ya can you please not make playoffs k thanks bye

No Streaming Account
  15. GonzoArmstrong

GonzoArmstrong Warning Group

Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    @xChief 27 I just wanted to let you know that I am indeed BUTTHURT

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    I voted LA just because of how far they went last season. They have made ground which is impressive 2 pts back of the Ducks. Gotta re evaluate in the off season and maybe fire the coaching staff.

• Winner Winner x 1
    TrooperPetterson
  17. ItsJodach

ItsJodach No more west

Ratings:
    +519 / 24 / -53
    :Sadharris:

• Funny Funny x 1
    JodachTV
  18. vhigh

vhigh Well-Known Member

Ratings: