Media POLL: Rating NHL 18

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by tsibs88, Apr 10, 2018.

Tags:
?

How would you characterize the overall rating of NHL 18? ****PICK 2****

Poll closed Apr 15, 2018.
  1. No different than NHL 17

11.7%
  2. Some upgrades to realistic play have made overall play better

28.3%
  3. Changes that are obvious have made the game worse

47.5%
  4. This is the worst version of NHL so far

40.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ussyucker88

ussyucker88 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Defensive skill stick would be nice of our EASHL "NHL" players had the skill to utilize what it's mostly there for. Out of the thousands of times I used it to take away a passing lane, I Probably prevented the pass about 5 times. and only because it hit the blade directly. Our players have no reaction to a puck heading towards our covered guy while using it. And yea I know it shouldnt be where if you cover a lane it should automatically steal the puck, but when I only take it away once every 500 tries there is a problem. When I play forward and a guy is using it to take away my target I never have a fear of trying to get it passed that, cause its useless without player animations utilizing it.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. frostygta

frostygta Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 10 / -10
    Yup, I played Beta...and guess what? It wasn't as bad as the current product. You know they update the gameplay right? The puck pickup has progressively gotten worse throughout this game year...some animations have gotten worse. Yup, I bought it the day the game came out...why? Simple, I pointed it out in my original post. If I want to play with other friends or LG what else are we supposed to do? There's zero competition for this game..they're the only show in town so there isn't much choice. We can't play LG on NHL 16 ;) The defensive stick is nice, as a D-man I use it but it doesn't magically make the game great.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    frostygta
  3. TwitchBiLL3Y

TwitchBiLL3Y TwitchBiLL3Y

Discord:
    TwitchBiLL3Y#2185
    Ratings:
    +390 / 64 / -97
    EA NHL = Broken and most likely always will be :(

• Like Like x 1
    BiLL3Y
  4. Stxvio

Stxvio Greatest Never

Discord:
    stxvio#0
    Ratings:
    +1,431 / 161 / -243
    Jeez you got 4 other bad ratings and BAD players CANNOT say the game is GOOD. Your lucky i brought you along on the ride no other team wanted you. Like your profile says your a TC for LIFE.

• Troll Troll x 1
    Stavio_98
  5. ShawnGlade

ShawnGlade Hi

Discord:
    shawnglade#0
    Ratings:
    +342 / 180 / -302
    I don't feel like spamming everyones inbox with an argument because thats annoying.

But while Im at it, Yeah i got 4 other bad ratings. And? You were the first fucking one.
    And I guess I'm bad now huh? Remember that time a few seasons ago where you challenged me to a retirement game? I said sure and you played my teammates while at was at school, I wasn't even playing in the game and you told everyone you beat me. Then when we actually did play each other and I kicked your ass. But did you retire? Well you're still here so there's the answer.

Yes, I'm so lucky you brought me onto your amazing team that lost in round fucking 1 to the 8 seed. In case you forgot, I was in the AHL, but asked to be TC because my availability changed and I just had to. Incomes stavio to trade for me in the CHL (which i wouldve had a roster spot in) to trade for me and TC me. And the funny part is, both of the goalies on the team were shit, I offered to put my differences aside if you just put me in so we could have legit goaltending and you said no, and the rest is history.

Yep, my profile says TC for life, I made the dumb decision to switch to Dman this season and turns out im shit, just like youre shit at goalie.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    SGDragonSlayer
  6. Stxvio

Stxvio Greatest Never

Discord:
    stxvio#0
    Ratings:
    +1,431 / 161 / -243
    Lost in round 2. You are not just bad at defence. I beat you first and you QUIT the game.

Stavio_98
  7. ShawnGlade

ShawnGlade Hi

Discord:
    shawnglade#0
    Ratings:
    +342 / 180 / -302
    Round 2, either way, you guys were ass, and youre right, im not a good forward either. And If I look back far enough on PSN for whatever, I can prove to EVERYONE on LG i was in class when you beat my "team" who by the way i barely knew any of them. Try again tho

SGDragonSlayer
  8. frostygta

frostygta Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 10 / -10
    Relax guys, c'mon..

frostygta
  9. AdderallxAdmiral

AdderallxAdmiral Warning Group

Ratings:
    +864 / 61 / -102
    You insult people that like the game yet you buy the game every year. Interresting.:thinking:

call_me_pasta
  10. ussyucker88

ussyucker88 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    What other hockey game options do we have though. Of course hockey fans are going to get the newest game every year just to play on the more populated game.

No Streaming Account