To my Pittsburgh teammates

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Seedoftavares, May 16, 2018.

1. zRobb-_-

zRobb-_- The Wayne Gretzky of sexual stuff

Ratings:
    +448 / 35 / -101
    To all my teammates

What a season, I’ve played 5 seasons in lg and this is by far the best team i’ve ever been on. I owe it all to you guys. You’ve all been fantastic teammates and were always encouraging no matter how terrible I played(which was often). Shoutout to the grind line for being awesome.

@Sedinpower

Starting off with the head honcho. You took a chance on me when you told toffoli to put a 500k bid on me season 6, and man am I happy you did because I would have probably been crawling around the chl had you guys not signed me to a 2 year deal. You’re an awesome owner, and an awesome guy. Thanks for not dealing me at the deadline.

@Kraz18

Didn’t know you too well before this season, but man are you one hell of a player. You stepped in well when serpe got banned and played C awesomely. You were a great leader in the team chats and parties, and should continue being a gm and eventually an owner.

@MacInnis_2

Another awesome guy, and one of the best defenseman I’ve ever played with. I’ve learned a lot watching you play and have tried to incorporate some of your style into my own game so I could get better. Best of luck man, hope I’m good enough to be your d partner some day.

@Hilly

Didn’t know you too well, but you’re an underrated winger that could really thrive with the right line mates. Good luck the rest of the way man.

@LordStanleyO4O

You’re a solid winger, and not a bad center when you have to play it either. I like your play style of keeping it simple and not trying to do too much.

@nriney

A deadline acquisition, and I honestly had no idea who you were, but you’re a good, versatile player and I would be happy if I was at center and you were on either of my wings. Sorry it couldn’t be 2 cups in a row

@ACK-stonerboy

You’re terrible. GFY. Invite me to Fortnite later.

@bstieboydp

Definitely one of the more laid back and easy going guys in the game. You also have the worst internet, although stoner tried to beat that this season. The center on the grind line and also a pickle. Hope I get to play with you again soon.

@JClaus33

By far one of the best players, if not the best player in the game, you were a great leader for this team and awesome every game you played. You’ll get your cup soon enough buddy.

@jeff0012

Knew you back from when I started SP almost 2 years ago, and you made the right decision leaving that league, it’s terrible. Thanks for not showing up in finals.

@Mattson1980

The other winger on the grind line, and man you’re a good enough player to be on the first on most teams as long as you have the right line mates. Glad we were able to trade for you.

@KyleY12

Thanks for carrying my sorry ass through the playoffs, even when you were on your west coast internet. You’re worth a lot more than 4 mil, so enjoy it because after next season you’ll probably be around 6 or 7.

@Montoni007

Probably the guy I was closest to on the team, and my d partner for most of the season. You’re a great goalie too, don’t forget that. Let’s have a beer when you turn 21.

@Canadas__Game416

3 stanley cup finals in a row, wow. Success follows you around, so I hope I’m on your team again next season so I could be playing for the stanley cup.

@Big superkid

You’re an awesome goalie, and you never shut up lol. Always so eager to play I wonder how someone could actually like this game. Nice job stepping up when asked to, and also playing awesome when kamikaz wasn’t around.

@IxI-Toffoli-IxI

You listened to sedin and put 500k on me after I had 2 really terrible seasons in a row. I’m happy to say I got back to a winning record under your management, and I would like play with you again. You probably have the best thumbs in the game.

@I-MT98-I

You stepped in well when kraz went on vacation in the playoffs. Thanks for always being around when we needed it.

@francey2325

The worst player on the game. Enough said. See you around buddy

@I Crease Fire I

Thanks for stepping in the ecu some games when kamikaz was away, you played great.

@Testify911

Sucks that we lost you because grzzlh quit. If you were here this team would have been even better. I enjoyed watching you roast beernpickles for figure skating at the blue line.

Best of luck in the future gentlemen, I hope to play with you all again soon.

-Seed

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    robshere
  2. Sedinpower

Sedinpower Warning Group

Ratings:
    +629 / 18 / -54
    Well said Seed, was a pleasure!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Big superkid

Big superkid Well-Known Member

Discord:
    big_superkid#0
    Ratings:
    +28 / 5 / -5
    Thanks I know I never shut up but it was great playing with you as well

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    Thanks for always keeping it light this season, despite some of the aids our team had in the middle there. I had a blast this season :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    JClaus33
  5. MacInnis_2

MacInnis_2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0
    Thanks for the kind words Seed, it was a fun season.

This thread needs more @Ucantcme_kamakaz!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. zRobb-_-

zRobb-_- The Wayne Gretzky of sexual stuff

Ratings:
    +448 / 35 / -101
    I forgot him...shit

• Troll Troll x 2
    robshere
  7. MiQ FrosTyy

MiQ FrosTyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    opTestiiFy#2463
    Ratings:
    +12 / 1 / -0
    I laughed so hard hahaha! Still loves my pens! Glad to see you guys succeed this season! Way to go niner and seed you're my bitch

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account