S8 Atlantic Division Preview

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by I-MT98-I, Jun 5, 2018.

?

Which division would you like to see a preview on next?

Poll closed Jun 6, 2018.
  1. Eastern North

50.0%
  2. Western Central

23.1%
  3. Western Pacific

26.9%
  1. I MT98 I

I MT98 I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MT98#9855
    Ratings:
    +1,293 / 21 / -57
    And we're back for another division preview from me. Last season the response was amazing on this so maybe I'll grind out the other 3 divisions(???). Anyways, before I get into this, let's take a look back at how my predictions last season went:

1. Springfield Thunderbirds - Actual Finish: 2nd

You know I'm pretty happy with this. I know I got ripped on by some people (*cough* @Stav 98 *cough*) for putting my own team in 1st. But, even if they didn't finish 1st in the regular season, they represented the East in the finals. So maybe I was just, you know, being logical.

2. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins - Actual Finish: 4th

The team I ended up finishing the season with got decimated by chemistry issues and compensation before battling through a late Bridgeport push to make the playoffs.

3. Lehigh Valley Phantoms - Actual Finish: 3rd

I said they went to the bargain bin and picked up some steals, and that's exactly what happened with the prime example being @Johnkenney01. Perfect prediction.

4. Providence Bruins - Actual Finish: 8th

Man, ya just hate to see that.

5. Hershey Bears - Actual Finish: 1st

A late addition of @LeCupidon saw these guys stick around the playoff picture for the first 5-6 weeks, and then break away for the last 3-4, nice job.

6. Charlotte Checkers - Actual Finish: 7th

I predicted some regression in this group after their Cup run in S6, and it happened. Wasn't perfect but close enough. Underdogs turned into dogs put under.

7. Hartford Wolf Pack - Actual Finish: 6th

Again, close enough really.

8. Bridgeport Tigers - Actual Finish: 5th

I gave this team a goddamn rock bottom GIF and they ended up staying in the playoff race right until 4-5 games left in the season. Was very impressed with how they did.

Alright, now I got that out of the way. Oh, and I'm gonna rank my own team again in this. Why? Because it's my predictions and if I knew my team was shit I wouldn't put them where I'm about to put them. So, without further ado, here is my S8/Summer Season Eastern Atlantic Division preview:

1) :team314: - Hartford Wolf Pack

[​IMG]

Plain and simple, LG hasn't seen a Hartford team this menacing since its Season 2 team with McLxvinn and CoUnTeR-AtTaCk43, among others.

Forwards - A

Departures
    @Bigbwoyqc
    @Dangle_geno_cely
    @Intro9999
    @Thorpe_Clan
    @xJAYPEEZEEx
    @troy2499
    @Twigs

@xXFrANz420Xx

Additions
    @bonwl (DP)
    @davyl4
    @CJ x 58
    @finesy
    @Gwanzie
    @xOglowkeyyx
    @I-MT98-I
    @ThomaLong
    @GalchyTheBeast27

I've always said that one thing I value extremely when it comes to any team in LG is chemistry, and the earlier you have it, the better. So how can I put this forward group as an A if it's a brand-new group? Well you already have the connection between @CJ x 58 and @ThomaLong, but then you have the next best thing by bringing in proven talent such as @xOglowkeyyx, @GalchyTheBeast27, @davyl4, and (oh my god I'm gonna talk in the third-person), @I-MT98-I. If the unproven forwards in @bonwl, @finesy and @Gwanzie produce, this is a great group 1 through 9.

Defencemen - B-

Departures
    @Ceeg87
    @MrNoSkillzHockey
    @aharquail
    @Mahon_SoLo
    @Cshirk85

Additions
    @dmac7719
    @Gamingfreak911 (DP)
    @thenefariouswombat a.k.a. l0wkey93- (DP)

@charmingdonut
    @Big_Gren

This defence is a great mix of successful D-men in @dmac7719 and @Big_Gren, along with rookies such as @Gamingfreak911 and @charmingdonut. This group was also built on its ability to break out the puck, while that's not saying their defensive zone play is a liability, their ability to make zone exits happen will increase this team's offensive production. I only rate them a B- since there is that rookie factor with this group and you can't just automatically assume that everyone will adjust to the AHL style of play. The thing is, if all of the rookies adjust, and these pairings find some chemistry, it could turn into a sneaky good defensive corps.

Goalies - C

Departures
    @kucheran1214
    @your_dad_i_am

Additions
    @churchy1707
    @quick_scope_14

It's no secret that the goalie pool in the AHL got weaker this season, as you could tell by how many AHL goalies made the jump to the NHL through bidding. Being able to get a proven goaltender in @churchy1707 gives this tandem credibility, and will start the season with the bulk of the starts for the Wolf Pack. Can @quick_scope_14 show that he makes this tandem better than a C? Time will tell.

X-Factor: @dmac7719 is my X-factor for Hartford. The biggest contract that the Wolf Pack have, he'll be depended on throughout the season not only in the defensive zone, but for his breakouts and play in all three zones.

Conclusion: This team will score a lot of goals, and their defence will add fuel to the forward's fire. My question would be can their defence and goaltending be solid enough to win them 1-0/2-1/3-2 games if need be.

2) :team302: - Lehigh Valley Phantoms

[​IMG]
    As a wise @phillysmvp once said, "Talk shit win games make everyone hate us cause they ain’t us". Indeed Philly, indeed.

Forwards - B+

Departures
    @xXDuFrEsNe27Xx
    @BarDownDaily
    @J MeeHoff
    @bdeez_nutz
    @puckzone
    @TrashClown22

Additions

@Pickleboy1988
    @francey2325
    @Jimbo1616
    @ALBRIGHTx22
    @cfaia30
    @ittozziloP

This team brought back a lot of players, and that especially helps them out at forward, as the return of @Johnkenney01 and @FilthyPuck97 gave this team an instant 1-2 punch. They made a few nice additions in a 500k @Jimbo1616 and a mil for @ittozziloP, but then decided to get their paid AGM @francey2325 for FOUR MILLION (obviously, an underpayment amirite love you Francey). Their top-end talent makes this a good forward group, and they will have a decent top-6 when it's all said and done, but 1 through 9 the talent level drops off significantly. But, this is a team that has as much SB talent as thumb talent, so I'm sure that'll be enjoyable for 11 weeks. Especially @cfaia30, king shit talker. (I didn't include @GZUS19 because I highly doubt he's staying in Lehigh to start the season. But, if he is... yikes.)

Defencemen - A-

Departures

@Magicgamer26
    @zTaylorHall4z

Additions

@phillysmvp
    @Markz_51
    @Patriot2113

This defensive corps already had @B-raded, @Nine2Fiver, @BuRGeR, and @keven72ouellet29 returning, then with their new management group added @phillysmvp and @Markz_51. I'm not looking forward to a return of PhillyBurger, as I think it's widely known that Burger hasn't been the same D-man since him and Philly split apart. It's a damn good group that'll be hard to play against no matter which pairing you play, and the motor that'll keep this team running throughout the season.

Goalies - C

Departures

@Gbhockeyboy

Additions

@DrNash8

@Lamoureux2 and @DrNash8 are two goaltenders with experience in the AHL, and that's valuable in a season like this. My issue with saying that is that the best SV% between the two in an AHL season is a .767. I don't think they'll be a bad tandem at all, and I actually rate @Lamoureux2, but I'd like to see better results from this two before I grant them a higher grade.

X-Factor: I guess I could make their X-Factor @Johnkenney01, but I'm gonna go down the middle for them instead and tag @FilthyPuck97 as their X-Factor instead. I had the honour to play with Filthy in the S7 ASG and he impressed me with how versatile he was to adapt to the play of his wingers. I'd like to see him turn that strength into improving on and playing his own game. 84 points last season could just be the tip of the iceberg for this centre, watch out.

Conclusion: This division will be a two-horse race between Hartford and Lehigh Valley. I see Hartford's offence being too much to keep up with, but the Phantoms could easily become division champions as well.

3) :team617: - Springfield Thunderbirds

[​IMG]
    What happens when your team loses important pieces? You re-calculate, re-tool, and re-charge your roster. @eye2797 and the rest of the management group have achieved this.

Forwards - B-

Departures
    @cornect57
    @TAITERx32
    @Nhltwister
    @Studer11
    @Traz615
    @PleaseTradeMe

Additions
    @Customs_lll
    @DareToBeFresh
    @noahswick14
    @Gaallz
    @Halakness

A forward group will suffer a hit no matter what when you lose players like @cornect57 and @Nhltwister. But, the S7 Eastern Conference winners have made a considerable effort to replace their production, paying a hefty 6 mil for @Gaallz, finding some potential steals for under 1 mil in @DareToBeFresh and @noahswick14, and trading for a consistent winger in @Customs_lll. Throw in the FIVE POINT FIVE MILLION DOLLAR MAN @Apperation (#1 App fan here), @Namodeo98 and @eye2797 returning, this is a solid group that can do damage this season.

Defencemen - B

Departures
    @ClassicKarma
    @HorrorSeen
    @Astro x 72
    @in-c3p-ti0n_

Additions
    @Slo_Mobius
    @droxx22
    @jmligt
    @Dualtz

I can't get myself to give a defensive corps that boasts @Slo_Mobius and @JBask lower than a C. The two I'd assume will be Springfield's top pairing and will be able to handle the workload given to them. I like the @jmligt, and @Dualtz has been ELITE on the Xbox side of things. It's a good defensive corps they have here again.

Goalies - C

Departures
    @Red_Raider_2145

Additions
    @Speedytdawg88

I could literally copy and paste what I said for Lehigh's tandem. Yes, @Speedytdawg88 and @Twigster100590 do have AHL experience, but this time the difference is Speedy's most AHL games played in a season was 20, while Twigster's boasted a .781 SV% and a 21-13-1 record last season. Again, same as Lehigh I don't think they'll be a bad duo, but their experience doesn't warrant more than a C.

X-Factor: @Apperation is their X-Factor and literally everyone and their grandmother knows it. He'll be moved into a first-line role and needs to produce like it. As the #1 App fan though, he can do it.

Conclusion: You'll see a drop-off in the standings between 2 and 3, but it's not like Springfield will be an undeserving team to make the playoffs, as I'll state in a later conclusion. But hey, a Lehigh-Springfield rematch, where's @Red_Raider_2145 at?

4) :team393: - Charlotte Checkers

[​IMG]
    First off, it's the only GIF I could find that had anything to do with Kamloops, so yeah. This team is a S5 Blazers reunion, and they'll find themselves in the playoff race this season.

Forwards - B

Departures
    @CSM0419
    @M-L-N83
    @Customs_lll
    @jansta-dude
    @Obey_the_Sandman
    @StanleysCup
    @WateryDolphin77

Additions
    @Pelley_
    @Buy_my_dogs
    @KingKong35
    @Potatasalad
    @XipassuscoreX
    @omnicidal-havoc
    @Frauts
    @kyle bright (DP)

Right away, you knew this forward group would be good when they added NHL talent @Pelley_ on a free contract. They'll get chemistry from their Blazers in @omnicidal-havoc, @Frauts and @Buy_my_dogs, along with a nice pick-up in @XipassuscoreX for 2.75 mil. They also have @althewall returning, who has been a goal machine in NHL18 even while playing in less than ideal situations. You could make the argument that this is a Top-2 forward group in the division.

Defencemen - C-

Departures
    @Schwaziza
    @Sir_Nibblesalot
    @svvisco
    @The-Dominator-95
    @LRKrazyLR
    @Hksevo

Additions
    @Atboud
    @KNIFEinYOURguts
    @ae_Casso
    @Blshnovskl
    @nitram308
    @tommyboii

It was a good move by GM @omnicidal-havoc to completely re-do this defensive corps. The problem is they improved it by getting 2nd and 3rd pairing D-men. I liked their pick-up of @Blshnovskl, but for 4.75 mil it was a bit of a surprise to me. They made some other solid additions, including trading for @nitram308, and paying 1.75 mil for @Atboud. This whole group will definitely be serviceable, and I think that they'll see a defenceman really step up in a Top-2 role, but they just don't boast that top-pair defenceman at this very moment in order to distance themselves from the rest of the league.

Goalies - C-

Departures
    @j_carlos_44

Additions
    @Mikehockey8771

This Charlotte tandem boasts @believe_vlady, who had a .725 SV% with Charlotte, and @Mikehockey8771, who had a .821 SV% with a 17-3-1 in Saginaw last season. It's definitely a tandem that can get the Checkers results, but I'm not sure how leaning on a CHL goalie as your starter will turn out.

X-Factor: @Mikehockey8771 is my X-Factor for Charlotte. No disrespect for Vlady but he's meant to be a backup in this league, so in order for the Checkers to succeed, they need Mike to translate seamlessly into the AHL this season.

Conclusion: I have them in 4th, but I think this division will see all of Springfield, these Checkers, and the next two teams battling for playoff spots/position until the very end. I give Charlotte the edge for 4th with that forward group. When you have a proven NHL forward on your first line as a free contract, it should be expected that you'll make the playoffs.

5) :team350: - Hershey Bears

[​IMG]
    England's finest include: David Beckham, Winston Churchill, and @Robbed95, your S8 Hershey Bears GM.

Forwards - C-

Departures
    @bottle_man
    @JCEB85
    @LeCupidon
    @MyNamesMino
    @Reider15-15
    @Squall227
    @bbraves1328

Additions
    @Ekosecho
    @M-L-N83
    @Re1nbrecht
    @Pezdemic
    @Thewall6687
    @XX_A_DeBrin_12XX
    @Robbed95
    @BringEmDownOG (DP)

Hershey lost a lot of solid forwards from last season so IMO, this new forward group isn't as good, but it's understandable. Although, you still have returning @SICKTRICK25 and @TH3 0N3 l24l, along with the additions of @Robbed95 and @Pezdemic (at centre though, interesting). Admittedly I'm not a big fan of their 3.5 mil splash on @Re1nbrecht, but it's an ok forward group. It doesn't blow you away, but they'll all produce. (Shoutout to @M-L-N83 also)

Defencemen - D+

Departures
    @Happy-Gilmore-27
    @Lunchboxhero_
    @Slo_Mobius
    @QcMCSeb
    @Stlcujo

Additions
    @Chikenbiskit
    @JasonGC13
    @kingggermaan17
    @wildstajan1
    @WizardInBlack72
    @ViveLeQuebec_81 (DP)

I really like the addition of @wildstajan1 through management and I also like that they were able to keep @woeisme2185. Other than that though, I'm just not sure what to really comment on with this defence. Maybe the 500k army proves me wrong, but I have to give them the first D grade. Now if @ViveLeQuebec_81 does play for Hershey, this turns into a real respectable group. If it's any consolation, I gave Hershey's defence a D+ last season, and @iTz_Cattywampus reminded me about it every day, so, yeah.

Goalies - C+

Departures
    @DirtyBird2012

Additions
    @XCAPEMYSCH--LONG

This goalie tandem is going to be solid. They have their returning back-up goaltender in @CANUCK_420, along with the addition of @XCAPEMYSCH--LONG, who posted an .813 SV% in limited games with San Antonio. I don't see them being enough to compensate for their defensive corps enough to make the playoffs.

X-Factor: @Pezdemic is the Bears' X-Factor. I have 0 clue how he'll be as a centre, but if this team wants to make the playoffs, they'll need offence, and Pez is gonna need to produce and do it consistently.

Conclusion: I predicted this outcome last season and they won the division. This season I'm predicting it again, Hershey will be in the playoff fight with Springfield, Charlotte, and my 6th place team, but their defence will be too much to overcome. Prove me wrong, why not. Not like it'd be anything new out of Hershey to do.

6) :team352: - Providence Bruins

[​IMG]
    The leftovers of the S7 Marlies are now in Providence, and they'll be the final one of four teams fighting for the 3rd and 4th playoff spots.

Forwards - C

Departures
    @Gpig04
    @I-XxNHLxX-I
    @Pulverize_vL
    @RC-Boomer
    @DrtMcGrt
    @Jimbo1616
    @FUQT
    @BeeDohBeeDoh
    @Rwspencer12

Additions
    @Frankjones28
    @xNastyQcx
    @PR0D1GY_81
    @xJAYPEEZEEx
    @x_Matthews-34_x
    @Kred_14
    @steezy
    @Tarasenko-Show91
    @Williams_55
    @GoodLuckGinger (DP)
    @Phhrozen (DP)

I love a great team cleaning. Prodigy and Kred did a solid job with their forwards, bringing of course themselves in, but also bringing their former teammate in @Williams_55 with a trade. With how many draft picks Boston had, I'm sure @GoodLuckGinger and @Phhrozen will slot into Providence. I've seen Phhrozen play and he could produce in a bottom-6 role, meanwhile Ginger has never played a single LG game, so that's a big unknown to me with a 2 mil contract. Besides that however, there's not much left to comment on with their forward group, but they have 3 guaranteed forwards that'll produce, so I'll wait and see how the rest plays out.

Defencemen - D

Departures
    @Andre_st-cyr
    @Jthreats
    @Pyromaniac15423
    @clowe770
    @MarcoFever19

Additions
    @Fuzzy_Blues
    @TheBobbyOrr4
    @CMDEADLY
    @Craven-A-27
    @JKayy_
    @SenatorsFan
    @sk8mafia6669 (DP)
    @NHL_COD_BOSS (DP)

More draft pick drama, but this defence is worse than Hershey's to me in the fact that I don't see how that real top-tier D-man is. It's just not a convincing group to me at all and it's why I place them in 4th of the 4 playoff race teams.

Goalies - D+

Departures
    @tibod68
    @Zerginjection

Additions
    @xBrickwall-_-
    @cigarsmkinmonkey

It's an all-new roster throughout, and that includes this tandem. Not a lot to go off of for Brickwall, but Cigar has put together 3 decent CHL seasons before making the jump to the AHL. I think they'll be serviceable.

X-Factor: @TheBobbyOrr4 is the Baby Bruins X-Factor. I see him playing all the time in the shoutbox, and they'll need that amount of game time to translate to results in LG in order for this defence to succeed.

Conclusion: So you have Hartford-Lehigh, the log jam of Springfield-Charlotte-Hershey-Providence, and then you have......

7) :team301: - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins

[​IMG]
    The Baby Pens have some razor-thin depth, but their main pieces will keep them competitive.

Forwards - C-

Departures
    @IxI-Toffoli-IxI
    @francey2325
    @FleshEatingAlien
    @Gwanzie
    @Nickelj6
    @CGio59
    @I-MT98-I
    @Jayscott555

Additions
    @bottle_man
    @KesselySnipes420 (DP)
    @BoRuSS_QC (DP)
    @RubMyDuck27
    @Squall227
    @Jennjamty
    @Neeposh_patrick (DP)
    @whoboonedya

First off shoutout to @Jbturf69 for having his roster moves done already so I know what their actual roster is, love it. Now for this forward group, they have some really good pieces. @bottle_man, @Squall227 and @whoboonedya will definitely be a driving force of the offence, and a great top-3 at that. Then it really falls off for me after those 3. Stranger things have happened, but unless this top line gets WBS 22-23 wins, I just don't see the playoffs happening.

Defencemen - C-

Departures
    @iTz_Cattywampus
    @Imcanedianehh
    @GeneralMcBoozey

@SenatorsFan

Additions
    @Melanson4
    @Tekniks79
    @Dedstarks
    @JEDlMIND
    @ZoGood

Same story on defence. Melanson and Turf will be a good first pairing, but after that I just can't set that high of expectations for this group.

Goalies - D

Departures
    @B4Dn3wsJER3
    @I Crease Fire I

Additions
    @Evilgenius_i35i
    @Marts79

I mean, @Marts79 save percentage in S6 shows up as .998, so I guess if he does that this season the Baby Pens will be unbeatable, but I doubt it.

X-Factor: @BoRuSS_QC is my X-Factor for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. One of their drafted players, they need him to give them offence, or else their depth is going to turn out exactly how I described it. If Boruss can continue his winning ways from Charlottetown, the playoff race could get even more interesting.

Conclusion: They just don't have the depth to compete with 3-4-5-6. They'll be a tough team to play against when their top guns are out, but other than that, I just don't see it with the Baby Pens this season.

8) :team315: - Bridgeport Sound Tigers

[​IMG]
    New season, new management, same prediction, same GIF.

Forwards - D

Departures
    @l0lCorbzzl3l
    @Woogie2216
    @DEMBURGHBOYZ412
    @premierplayer
    @PhistMYace
    @Too-Rough-2008
    @ittozziloP
    @Moves_Like_Miley

Additions
    @StanleysCup
    @SAND_MAN257
    @chiuxjai
    @Jake From State Farm
    @Red_Pepsi98
    @IhockeygirlI
    @Mg2452
    @xxHazzy-Eyesxx

Some decent additions in @StanleysCup and @IhockeygirlI, but there's gonna be a lot of reliance on rookies like @Red_Pepsi98 and @SAND_MAN257 to be their top forwards.

Defencemen - D

Departures
    @kingsofavalon
    @Teamrun420
    @bkong79
    @Charbonneau05
    @DamilkMan596
    @Funkyshiesta

Additions
    @X73x_McAvoy_x73X
    @Cardinalsin47
    @Eggman--1
    @Uberpwned_6969
    @jonny__ross
    @P_Po_Patches

@Eggman--1 and @P_Po_Patches are decent.

Goalies - C-

Departures
    @TheMcKapy
    @Brad0703

Additions
    @McGoogles50
    @Zeus_Zwick

I feel like Bridgeport always gets decent goaltending and I bet they will again this season from these two.

X-Factor: @SAND_MAN257 is my X-Factor for the Sound Tigers. If he lives up to his 6 million contract and translates his CHL production to the AHL, maybe this Bridgeport proves me wrong like it did last season.

Conclusion: How the division would be laid out one final time: Hartford/Lehigh, Springfield/Charlotte/Hershey/Providence, WBS, Bridgeport.

And there you have it, this is my Season 8 Atlantic Division preview. Hope you all enjoyed reading it. A few notes I should say, I was on Hershey when @bdeez_nutz posted this so I definitely wasn't gonna just scrap it. Also, if you would like to see more division previews from me, vote in the poll. It's the summer for me so obviously I want to be in an air-conditioned room typing my ass off. Until next time, good luck to all Atlantic teams this season. #WolfPackSZN

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 10
    mt98
  2. Stxvio

Stxvio Greatest Never

Discord:
    stxvio#0
    Ratings:
    +1,431 / 161 / -243
    seems like every year you put your team at the top :thinking:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Stavio_98
  3. ooo MoNoPoLY

ooo MoNoPoLY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +163 / 12 / -13
    Good stuff my dude

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. brax96

brax96 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +436 / 17 / -49
    Do eastern North please

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    extrasweetsauce
  5. I MT98 I

Discord:
    MT98#9855
    Ratings:
    +1,293 / 21 / -57
    Timing of our two forum posts is unfortunate lol

mt98
  6. Taiter x 32

Taiter x 32 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    taiterx32#0
    Ratings:
    +453 / 12 / -19
    Lets hope your comments about offense wont effect the wolfpack like you jinxed us tbirds. Good write up @I-MT98-I

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. I MT98 I

Discord:
    MT98#9855
    Ratings:
    +1,293 / 21 / -57
    Don't put that voodoo on me Taiter. Please.

mt98
  8. Wxldo62

Wxldo62 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +787 / 22 / -68
    Fantastic work as always Tryhard

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. TheBobbyOrr4

TheBobbyOrr4 Anyone need a pizza

Discord:
    TheBobbyOrr4#2233
    Ratings:
    +1,626 / 73 / -358
    X-factor... I'm more like the overpaid factor...

Skyhighsms
  10. Dualtz

Dualtz LGWJC Season 3 Defenceman of the Year

Ratings:
    +146 / 20 / -33
    ELITE write up. Finally an atlantic division write up that isnt made by a braindead dogshit moron!

• Like Like x 2
    Dual19
  11. Loose Stitch

Loose Stitch Meega Nala Kweesta!

Ratings:
    +671 / 54 / -78
    Great write-up, I look forward to more @'s in the future.

:team393::team393::team393::team393::team393::team393::team393::team393:

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    Knifeinyourguts
  12. Philly_Jawns

Philly_Jawns Wish my penis was as big as yours

Ratings:
    +192 / 5 / -12
    MT by far one of the best write ups in AHL history great job my dude

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. New Michigan

New Michigan On the Lake

Discord:
    korey72#0
    Ratings:
    +369 / 26 / -43
    let's fucking go SPR. Yo Scott, Go Blue. awesome write up my guy! But yeah. Go Springfield all day.

• Like Like x 2
    k72m
  14. Twistnee

Twistnee cup check

Discord:
    Twistnee#0284
    Ratings:
    +158 / 14 / -57
    Good write up scooter hope u didn't curse ur team like u cursed us!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    xtwisterr
  15. ItsTheSilkyBrit

ItsTheSilkyBrit Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Great write up pal got to love the English ayy? 10/10

• Winner Winner x 1
    robbed95
  16. Gamingfreak911

Gamingfreak911 Well-Known Member