Media Keepers of the Crease: LGAHL Season 30 Post Bidding Guardians by Team

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by UT75035, Jun 7, 2018.

1. UT75035

UT75035 PSN CHL Scrub

Ratings:
    +371 / 10 / -23
    It's that wonderful time of the year. Summer Season. The Pads are new and the gloves are fast. The kids are out of school and invading LG. It's a time where some people say, sure i guess i'll switch to goalie this season. So lets breakdown each teams tendy after bidding was completed.

[​IMG] Bakersfield Condors

bafflin: With a 14-1-1 season in the CHL last year, bafflin has finally made the jump to the AHL for the time being. AS the only goalie on the roster at the moment bafflin will be asked to put his team in his backpack. It is unknown who is the other goalie that Bakersfield will bring in, but if he puts up numbers like he did last season in the AHL bafflin will move to a solid #2 tendy. Then again who knows what Germaniac is going to do, I was surprised he got a team in the AHL. Anyone else surprised?

[​IMG] Belleville Senators

ryanGDanderson: After an impressive 18-12-2 season in the CHL this tendy has a good shot at being the true number one goalie on this senators team if he continues his play from last season. Lets hope the step up in competition doesn't hurt this goalies chances of keeping his roster spot. For $1.75 million lets hope his step price tag is worth it.

TSB MIGHTYMOUSE: Not much to say on this tendy. It looks like the last time he's played between the pipes is season 27. Lets see if he can challenge anderson for the starting role in Belleville. For that price if he produces big saves he is definitely worth it.

[​IMG] Binghamton Devils

DavosJB: With an impressive 28-7-4, this goalie has proven that he is a workhorse. Lets hope he continue those impressive numbers with the stiffer competition up in the AHL. Only time will tell if he will stay up, or get sent back down. He does have competition with his goalie teammate.

xProzer: After an impressive run in the chl, going 20-8 this tendy will be my favorite for the number one spot on the devils. I have played this goalie countless of times in club and he has proven to be a worthy opponent. Lets see how that translates in the AHL. Last season he had a rough go as an ECU going 0-2 with a .654 save percentage. Here's to a better year!

[​IMG] Bridgeport Sound Tigers

bl1zz72- This tendy is on the second year of a two season contract. Going 24-17-2, I see this goalie continuing to put up good numbers. With Rdflag back on d for him I do see his success rising this season.

XpendableMonkey: Going about .500 last season, this goaltender will need to step up his game to take the starting job from his counterpart in Bridgeport. He has the skill it all depends on how his d plays this season.

[​IMG] Charlotte Checkers

lI Leddy Il: Making the switch back to goaltender this season after going 6-2 last season in the AHL as an ECU. This goal tender has shown he can play up here in the AHL, but has never had a complete full season at this level. I do think with his solid D he will put up great numbers. Being management does guarantee him a roster spot so lets hope he plays to his potential.

AG Tomza: After a depressing 15-27-2 season, this tendy has shown that he can literally win games himself. After playing on a horrible team last season, I think that this goaltender will shine on a team like Charlotte who has more solid d than last year on Colorado.

[​IMG] Chicago Wolves

Agger23: After an 8-5-1 season in the CHL with a respectable save percentage, this goalie will be a solid goaltender for Chicago if he can continue staying solid.

balake96: Well I couldn't find any stats on this player, nor does it show he has played a season before this one. Maybe the page is glitched or something, but if not Chicago has some explaining to do. How did this guy have veteran status without a previous season? Thoughts?

[​IMG] Cleveland Monsters

LAZYKIDZinGA: After going 18-19-6 this goaltender had to put in a lot of work last season. Playing stellar at the end of the season earned this tendy and his team a trip to the playoffs in season 29. Let's see if he can continue his success this season.

x Golden Aces x: The last time this goalie has played a full season of goalie was season 23. After playing this goalie in club I do find he is solid, but the competition up in the AHL is a little tougher than it used to be. Lets hope he can keep pucks out of the net and steal a few victories for Cleveland.

[​IMG] Colorado Eagles

Mindhunter114: This goalie hasn't played an LG season since Season 27 in which he played in the NHL. With so-so numbers in the NHL, lets hope he hasn't lost his touch. He does have a shiny Stanley Cup and Memorial Cup to brag about, lets see if he can lead Colorado to a Calder to complete the trifecta.

xNHL DANGLES07x: With horrible numbers in the CHL and ending up on the TC in season 29, i'm not to sure why Colorado would spend a good chunk of change on this tendy. Maybe they know something we don't. Only time will tell. Maybe they are going off his decent stats in the NHL from Season 28. Blind bid anyone?

[​IMG] Grand Rapids Griffins

l Lundy l: After not much action at all for this tendy last season, lets see if he can step his game up for the AHL this season.

snake16doctor: Going 12-14-1 and having mediocre stats last year for the Phantoms, this goalie will really need to step up his game and make some big saves. He does look like he has a better roster of guys to work with this year. So who knows!!

[​IMG] Hartford Wolf Pack

Duby x 40: With our first of three goalies on the Hartford roster, This goaltender has shown that he can hang in the AHL. I do see him sticking around and possibly being the go to guy for Hartford.

getzlaf9815: This is the second goalie on the roster for Hartford. This Goalie put up solid numbers last year in the NHL, but this was at a forward. This is literally his first season ever as a goaltender so we will see if he can impress Hilly or get sent down to the CHL to develop.

I Crease Fire I: This goalie hasn't played in the league since season 27. I do think it will be a battle between him and getzlaf to see who gets the back up role behind Duby. If he plays like he has in the past, he will be sent down faster than a street walker in the red light district.

[​IMG] Hershey Bears

a Living Pylon: Accepting a contract extension from Hershey, this tendy put up respectable numbers for the club last season. I do see him playing a lot of big minutes this year, and putting up some good numbers.

samipote: After a 17-15-4 season in the CHL with solid numbers, we need to see if this tendy can hang up in the AHL with better talent. He will be a solid back up to Pylon this season.

[​IMG] Iowa Wild

IXI Ein IXI: With an 18-10-2 record in the CHL this goalie has proven that he can make the saves that he needs to that wins games. I see him putting up impressive numbers for Iowa this season.

GoogAndSwag: With a .500 record in the CHL and following Ein from Sudbury. This tendy put up ok decent stats in the CHL. I do think he will need to step his game up in the AHL or he will be eaten alive. I do see him as the number two goalie for Iowa at this time.

[​IMG] Laval Rocket

Creamsicle2011: This tendy has horrible stats in both the CHL and AHL. I don't see this goalie making much of an impact for Laval during the season.

VeNOM3O99: After not playing since season 28 this tendy is another goalie who just doesn't have much in the way of super impressive long term stats. I do see this being a problem for Laval going forward. Their goal tending is subpar which can be an issue.

[​IMG] Lehigh Valley Phantoms

Firehalomaniac: Coming off a 14-3-2 in the CHL with decent numbers this is one of three goalies on the Phantoms roster. It's a toss up who will win the starting spot this season.

STOnEdYinZeR412: This goalie just doesn't impress me. I don't see this goalie staying up on the AHL roster. If we were going off preseason stats I would send him down as soon as I could.

TheCheetahlo 33: This is my pick for the number one goalie this season for the Phantoms. This goalie was my counterpart on Laval last season and put up some impressive numbers. Look for him to be getting most of the starts this season. I hope his backpack is ready.

[​IMG] Manitoba Moose

I WIZ I: Not much in the way of stats for this goaltender, but he has solid numbers in preseason, so lets keep an eye on what he can do.

Tapt58: Coming off a solid .500 season in the CHL this goalie will have to prove that he belongs in the AHL.

[​IMG] Milwaukee Admirals

FlimsyAlmond31: After being drafted by the Montreal Canadians last season, this goalie is coming off a solid season with Milwaukee. Lets see if he can continue the trend in Season 30.

FriskyBeaverr: Coming off a 17-22-2 season this goaltender had good stats even though he wasn't on the best team. I do see him splitting the games with Almond.

[​IMG] Ontario Reign

IB U C IK: Yes ladies and gentleman he is back, Buck has decided to get back between the pipes and try goal tending. Lets see if he can save pucks and run a team at the same time.

Denisov x 42: After a solid 18-12 season last year in the AHL. I see this as Ontario's number one goaltender, that is if buck can swallow his pride and let someone with more thumbs take more games. Only time will tell.

[​IMG] Providence Bruins

Darcy Kuemper: Coming off an impressive 31-14-5 season, this All star goaltender will be splitting games with his just as talented goalie. I do see Providence with the top Goalie tandem for this season. Lets hope that $4 + million dollar contract doesn't come back to bite Mr. Kuemper

POTU5(G): This goal tender had a solid season last year. With solid numbers, I see this goaltender splitting games with Darcy Kuemper this season. I think that both of these goalies can win some big games for the Calder Cup Final favorite Providence Bruins.

[​IMG] Rochester Americans

AngryFawn368505: This goaltender is returning to Rochester this season after coming off an impressive ALL Star season. I do see him picking up where he left off and putting up big numbers.

GreatHAMbino67: After a solid CHL season I do see this goalie fitting in nicely as the backup to Fawn.

[​IMG] Rockford IceHogs

SlyCerealKiller: After taking a season off, lets see if this goalie can make some big saves for Rockford this season. We all know Raiders has no problem throwing him to the wolves if he doesn't compete.

Sweet Deke Bro: After getting the Call up last season after going 12-2, he became the back up in Tucson last season. Lets see how he does in the number one role this season. I expect good things from this tendy.

[​IMG] San Antonio Rampage

Brodie x 7: After a forgettable season on Iowa last season, lets see if this goalie can step up his game. This goalie was originally on Providence, but was traded recently to the rampage who already had two goalies on their roster. So who is getting the send down?

CortezEA: As a draft pick from St. Louis, this is the second of three goalies on the Rampage roster, I do think that this goaltender might get sent down to develop a little in the CHL unless he can impress Provorov and Papa Adams.

zBLINDZy: This is the third and most solid goalie on this roster. I do see this goalie taking the number one spot, only thing can his ego match that of Provorov and Papa Adams. Could be fireworks coming from the Rampage Locker room. Only time will tell!

[​IMG] San Diego Gulls

TheGreech: After an impressive 17-14-4 this Season 29 draft pick is looking to continue where he left off from last season. As of now he is the only goalie on the roster, but I do see him being the number one guy regardless. He is just to talented.

[​IMG] San Jose Barracuda

Anndroo: After a 14-9-1 season with the WBS Penguins, this goaltender is looking to increase on his season from last year. I do think that he will get more support this season.

TripAcez: This is the first season as goalie for this player. Not much on him, but I do see him backing up Anndroo, at least for now.

[​IMG] Springfield Thunderbirds

dirtydangles20: After an impressive 31-8-2 season in the CHL, this goalie is looking to make a name for himself against better talent. I do think as of now he will be the backup for the time being.

l Huskie l: Coming off an impressive 23-8-3 season with Regina, I see this goaltender stealing games for Springfield. As of now this goalie is my number one.

[​IMG] Stockton Heat ( 555 )

BFerrisTV: Taking a season off this goalie had respectable numbers from previous seasons. He will need to make some big saves and win some big games for the Season 29 Calder Cup Champions.

Laurell 89: This Tendy had solid numbers in the CHL lets see if he can help Stockton repeat. I do see him as the backup starting off the season.

[​IMG] Syracuse Crunch

Mats ZuccareIIo: Moving into net after a season of skating out this goalie will need to prove himself between the pipes. After an impressive pre-season game, he will need to continue to have solid games to give the crunch a chance on being successful this year.

Waxibono: After playing on a team as bad as Texas last season, this goalie held respectable numbers. I see this goalie doing much better with the defense that he has.

[​IMG] Texas Stars

Handz: As the only goalie on Texas I don't see much that stands out to me on this goalie. Who knows what Caruch is going to do when it comes to goalies. I don't even think Caruch knows what hes going to do. RIP Texas Goalies again!!

[​IMG] Toronto Marlies

Jesus52: Can this goalie be the savior of Toronto? After solid numbers last season, I see this goalie continuing his solid play in net.

xTaek: After a .500 season playing for none other than Dudley in Bakersfield, I think that this tendy can really turn it around playing for an improved Marlies team.

[​IMG] Tucson Roadrunners

hotwinglol: After playing defense in the NHL last season, this goalie has made the switch to protecting the crease. Lets see if he can stop pucks. Only time will tell.

XNASCAR KINGX: After a forgettable season in the CHL, this goalie will really need to prove to Tucson management that he belongs in the AHL. My opinion is that he should spend some more time in the CHL to develop.

[​IMG] Utica Comets

Tatar l21l: After a dissapointing end to the season last year, this goaltender is looking to continue is dominating performance in net. Play bad, and you never know when Mackie is going to get his axe out. I do see Tatar being the number one goalie for the season.

Too Much Twoco: Coming off a Memorial Cup winning season, this goaltender is already showing in preseason that he belongs in the AHL. I do see him giving Tatar some competition for the starting job.

[​IMG] Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins

Bottomless Pit: After a mediocre season, this goalie is looking to get back on track. He has the skill, but needs to gain some confidence and string some wins together.

Slippery In Net: After a .500 season in Rochester, this goalie will most likely split time with Bottomless Pit. I can't see at this moment who will be the number one goalie, but if Slippery plays solid he could take control of the starting job.

I want to say good luck to all the teams this summer season. To all Goalies, good luck and flash some leather. Remember this is all opinion based so snowflakes don't need to reply, you will just be chirped by the AHL community. In all seriousness, good luck and have a fantastic season!

UT75035 ( AHL Goalie Media Guy)

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 12
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Gallant x 17

Gallant x 17 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 8 / -19
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. ItsCosty

ItsCosty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    costy0509#0
    Ratings:
    +160 / 1 / -3
    Nice write-up UT!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    Mackie better not give Twoco 4 games in one week or he's going to find out how fast Tatar can click the trade request button.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. CarneyeVORE

CarneyeVORE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 28 / -20
    "I WIZ I: Not much in the way of stats for this goaltender, but he has solid numbers in preseason, so lets keep an eye on what he can do."

Can confirm - no name scrub : possibly Darcy's 2nd tag : possibly LG Macdonald's 2nd tag

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    wizard0fozzy
  6. Jumps69

Jumps69 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +451 / 48 / -89
    ya our goalies totally suck it's not like they were just on dog shit teams or anything like that. also Balake96 has no xbox stats because hes a ps4 guy

• Like Like x 1
    Jumpsss
  7. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    Lol @Jumps x 66 relax my dude it’s just his opinion. He obviously didn’t know they were PS4 guys. At least he did enough research to produce an article of this sort. As always they’re not intended to make people butthurt. If you don’t like it don’t read it or make your own.

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  8. CarneyeVORE

CarneyeVORE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 28 / -20
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    wizard0fozzy
  9. UT75035

UT75035 PSN CHL Scrub

Ratings:
    +371 / 10 / -23
    This was not me trying to say anything negative. It is my opinion and I did not know he was a PS4 guy. Like I said this was not meant to upset anyone. If anything maybe this will make some people better!

No Streaming Account
  10. Jumps69

Jumps69 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +451 / 48 / -89
    i wasnt tryna be hostile like that i just say my opinion in the most straight forward way possible mb good write up

• Like Like x 1
    Jumpsss
  11. UT75035

UT75035 PSN CHL Scrub

Ratings:
    +371 / 10 / -23
    I didn’t take it that way, your more than welcome to have your opinion! Good luck on the season!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. xM1GHTYMOUSE

xM1GHTYMOUSE DrMightyMouse

Discord:
    drmightymouse#0
    Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -3
    good write up UT!!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Smitterr

Smitterr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    smitterr#0
    Ratings:
    +531 / 37 / -46
    Great thread UT.

• Like Like x 1
    Smitter24
  14. Garis93

Garis93 and they don't stop coming

Discord:
    Garis93#0625
    Ratings:
    +2,206 / 134 / -118
    • Funny Funny x 1
    LG_Voracek
  15. IIx OMARK xII

IIx OMARK xII Well-Known Member

Discord:
    iixomarkxii#0
    Ratings:
    +163 / 9 / -23
    Good job

• Like Like x 1
    IIxOmarkxII
  16. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 76 / -124
    I like pizza!

• Funny Funny x 1
    notoriousfat00
  17. xDeMoN215

xDeMoN215 38 Baby

Discord:
    provy215#0
    Ratings:
    +117 / 13 / -18
    Lavals goaltenders are terrible but can’t expect much different when you got dumb fucks like ha gottem An field goal turd running the team

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Mats ZuccareIIo

Mats ZuccareIIo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +429 / 49 / -36
    Elite

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. iReeva

iReeva League Cone

Ratings:
    +66 / 3 / -10
    can confirm, ranger is above average. but only by a bit @Mats ZuccareIIo ;)

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Yinzer412710

Yinzer412710 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    stonedyinzer412#1843
    Ratings:
    +111 / 15 / -8
    Confirmed shitter here

stonedyinzer412