LGAHL Season Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Miikeyx09, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Miikeyx09

Miikeyx09 Anyone know what to put here?

Ratings:
    +728 / 13 / -51
    Welcome back to another article, reviewing thus season so far! Pretty great start to the season for a lot of teams, and just proved how much I don't really know. This thread is based upon my "LGAHL Opening Night Review" thread, and also follows the standings. Enjoy!

Once again, the

Eastern Atlantic;

#1 - :team314: Hartford Wolf Pack (2)

Up two spots since last week, the Hartford Wolf Pack had an amazing start to the season at 7-0-2. They are harboring some amazing talent with 2 of their scorers sitting in the Top 10. (@xOglowkeyyx and @I-MT98-I). This team has been extremely interesting to watch, and I'm looking forward to seeing if they can hold onto this #1 spot, from the two very successful teams behind them.

#2 - :team315: Bridgeport Sound Tigers (3)

Up three spots from where I had them ranked last week, the Tigers have done everything right. They sit at 7-2-0, tied with Providence in points, who are sitting right behind them. They have @Cmutimmah10 leading the way for them in scoring, sitting at #2 overall with 15pts and a 3-0 record on the week.

#3 - :team352: Providence Bruins (3)

Providence is also up three spots in the rankings from where they were sitting last week. This team surprised me, and I feel like a lot of people were sleeping on the Baby Bruins. I'm excited to see @Kred_14 and @PR0D1GY_81 turn this team around after last season. They are sitting tied with Bridgeport at 7-2-0 and have @Kred_14 , @prodigytolegend and @Reppin_The-Six leading the way for them in points.

Eastern North;

#1 - :team312: Rochester Americans (3)

From my prediction last week, I expected this division to be a little bit weaker and tighter then the others. I was right! Rochester sits atop the standings at 6-2-1, which is the weakest record among the top teams. However, they came to play as @Chipy_19 has been lighting the lamp for them early on, sitting at #10 in the Points race, while @Soupy622 has dominated in net with a 88% Sv%.

#2 - :team410: Utica Comets (2)

Utica is up two spots from the rankings last week. They are only sitting 1pt behind Rochester, with a 6-3-0 record. Utica has done well defensively, allowing them to sit in the top 3 in their division, but don't seem to have any players in the Top 25 for scoring.

#3 - :team298: Toronto Marlies (2)

The Marlies are down two spots since the rankings last week. I really expected this team to be able to take off with this division, yet they only sit at 5-3-1 on the season. It's only the first week of the season, so I wouldn't get too worried just yet, but I'm a little surprised with some of these teams' losses. They also have no one in the Top 25 for Scoring.

Western Central;

#1 - :team390: Milwaukee Admirals (4)

Well I knew I would be quite wrong on most of my predictions last week, but this team I didn't take too seriously at all. They proved me wrong and sit at 7-2-0 on the season so far, bringing them up 4 spots in the rankings, with @penguin_leaf319 making some quality saves when needed, and none of their scorers sitting in the Top 25.

#2 - :team317: Cleveland Monsters (1)

Cleveland comes up one spot in the rankings. I expected this team to do quite well throughout this season, but didn't really give them the edge on teams like Manitoba and Chicago... Turns out, Manitoba and Chicago are nowhere to be found, and Cleveland gets to party at #2 with a 6-2-1 record. I'm excited to watch this team get better weekly, as I know they have a solid chance at #1 with Manitoba out of the way.

#3 - :team299: Grand Rapids Griffins (2)

Grand Rapids has played good so far this season. They sit at number 3 in their division, with a 5-2-2 record. They are coming off of a 3 game losing streak into this week, so it'll be interesting to see if they can steer things back to the way they were during the first 5 games of the season. @ATL_NiizzyyTouch leads the way for them at #5 in the scoring race, with 13 points and a 3-0-0 record.

Western Pacific;

#1 - :team516: Stockton Heat (2)

The team with the biggest egos, but they deserve them. They are 8-1-0, with the best goaltending tandem in the league. @xBBoeser and @Mayers Are #2 and #3 in the Goalie rankings, with phenomenal save percentages, while the teams scoring is led by @JJ-Finesse- , who's making it known that he's worth his contract. They are up two spots from the rankings last week, and it'll be exciting to see if they can run away with this difficult division.

#2 - :team618: Tucson Roadrunners (1)

My Tucson Roadrunners fell a spot in the rankings from last week. They did pretty well this week at 7-2-0, but fall one win short of the Stockton Heat. @M0ST-HAT3Dl91l and @iTzzGamETimE_ lead the team in points While @PEACEKEEPER500 and @Joeja15 have also done extremely well on the back end. @pearl19 and his D-Partner @Morn did great defensively, but now that @Morn has been called up to the NHL, will this teams success fall off?

#3 - :team363: San Antonio Rampage (1)

San Antonio also fell a spot from my rankings last week, but sit quite nicely at 5-3-1, considering the start of their season didn't go well at all. They are on a 2W streak coming into Week 2, and look to take over that #1 spot for themselves. @vCodester and @ImaDoer3 have been active in the management chat boxes, allowing this team to get better daily. This team has no scorers in the Top 25.

Worst Team of the League so Far;

Last Week: Texas Stars :team300:
    This Week: Ontario Reign :team517:

Ontario has had an awful start to the season at 0-7-2.. They are the only win-less team remaining in the standings, and have a lot of work to do, to compete in this league. They are in one of the tougher Western Pacific divisions in the league, but a 0 win record, earns them the spot of the Worst Team in the League.

• Like Like x 10
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    MikeyMcB
  2. PR0D1GY 91

PR0D1GY 91 Kred is my twin

Discord:
    prod_19#0
    Ratings:
    +168 / 13 / -16
    Thanks for the providence publicity

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    In World of CHEL
    Godreau_13
  3. Vrain91

Vrain91 Goalie/ R. Wing

Discord:
    Vrain91#6806
    Ratings:
    +413 / 17 / -51
    Like I said trust the process. Unlike degraves who can't hold a prediction for shit.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. atomicstorm13

atomicstorm13 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +102 / 4 / -3
    Glad tuscon found their way. Keep it up.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  5. Meestah Don

Meestah Don shitter here

Discord:
    MeestahDon#8695
    Ratings:
    +631 / 54 / -38
    Tucson still on my shit list for Dats :mad:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    meestahdon
  6. Sumaaa--

Sumaaa-- Washed is the new meta.

Ratings:
    +441 / 22 / -58
    I expect big things from my Sarnia bros

• Like Like x 4
    sumaaaaaaaa
  7. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    Id argue Tim ( @Cmutimmah10 ) was a draft steal. Sure its only been one week but to be 2nd in AHL scoring as a late 3rd round pick bodes well. I dont think it was intentional from the Isles as well. It might be though as their AHL Gm RedPepsi did some good scouting.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    vxrloop
  8. ODucks182

ODucks182 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ODucks182#8006
    Ratings:
    +56 / 13 / -18
    Love reading these, nice write up! Not all of us have huge egos :)

Looking forward to see if we can jump ahead of the Wolfpack in the standings this week!

• Like Like x 3
    ODucks182
  9. xOgLowkeyyx

xOgLowkeyyx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +348 / 21 / -61
    Easy now cowgirl

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. OcEaNtOmBs55

OcEaNtOmBs55 Degravees55

Ratings:
    +68 / 20 / -14
    Vrain let me know when you manage a winning team.

Sincerely,
    Degraves5

#TrustTheProcess

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Oceantombs55
  11. xOgLowkeyyx

xOgLowkeyyx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +348 / 21 / -61
    This guy 9-8-1 I’m dead lmao

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. Mathqc22

Mathqc22 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 10 / -18
    Your not the dude manage the stars 2 season back to back and missed the playoff twice? Oups...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    lilqcwindex
  13. PhewPhewCam

PhewPhewCam KingsSzn

Ratings:
    +246 / 6 / -38
    YIKES

• Winner Winner x 1
    PhewPhewww
  14. JCeeZ-_-

JCeeZ-_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JCeeZ#7706
    Ratings:
    +225 / 8 / -15
    I see you're doing a good job running the Wild into the ground this season. Good managers would've used their assets left over for them more wisely. GG

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    JCeeeZ
  15. ClumsyTurtle13

ClumsyTurtle13 xMAssStAtiC-

Discord:
    xMAssStAtiC-#1607
    Ratings:
    +370 / 2 / -8
    Great write up, I'm glad someone is doing something.

Xmassstatic
  16. Mystique0820

Mystique0820 Maximum Effort

Ratings:
    +318 / 29 / -56
    anticipating, the update to this thread today.

the_real_teal