Loff Szn 8 Matchups- Round One

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by ImaDoer3, Aug 10, 2018.

1. xDoer3

xDoer3 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xdoer3#0
    Ratings:
    +1,477 / 34 / -102
    Back again doing another playoff matchup prediction. Flash back to last seasons prediction round one:
    https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/s7-playoff-predictions.272857/#post-1749625

Eastern Atlantic:

Hartford Wolfpack (1) vs Lehigh Valley Phantoms (4)

Hartford, the Presidents Trophy team, is ready to go. Not much too say that hasn't been proven already looking at there record. They are going to be tough to stop. With there top gun forwards @ThomaLong @I-MT98-I @xOglowkeyyx @CJ x 58 @Nick Saville. Opponents are going to have trouble defending these thumbs. They easily have the best d core on the back end. @dmac7719 @charmingdonut @Big_Gren just to name a few. In net the one and only @mikemoran19 (never face him in 2s) and @quick_scope_14 to complete there solid goalie tandem.

Lehigh Valley has a really underrated team in my opinion. No one in top 30 for scoring but they are very capable of putting up points. Forwards @GZUS19 @FilthyPuck97 @Johnkenney01 @Suppa_freak08 @ALBRIGHTx22 @BennettX96 are all capable of beating a top line. Only thing I worry about on this team is on the back end. A few recognizable names in @phillysmvp @Markz_51 @BuRGeR though. There goalie tandem in @Lamoureux2 @DrNash8 is really iffy to me but we'll see how it goes.

My Prediction:
    :team314: in 6

Charlotte Checkers (2) vs Providence Bruins (3)

Going to be a matchup to watch for sure. Two teams that are very even. Charlotte Checkers have a few solid forwards in @Pelley_ @althewall @XipassuscoreX @omnicidal-havoc . On the back end @tommyboii and @Kalenfu will be most likely be there top line d to stop providence's top line. In net Checkers have @Mikehockey8771 (Mike hockeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy), what a goat name. Also @dophares2000 who seems to be on a hot streak winning 8/9 games for them.

Providence is not too shabby either with forwards @Kred_14 @PR0D1GY_81 @DanHarper13 being there top 3 forwards. There defense is meh, ex rampage tc @MvtShameless seems to be doing the best out of the 6 but don't discount @JKayy_ (Who I believe is @NoSleeves12 relative?) and @SenatorsFan who is also solid. In net they have the almost 3 mil goalie @kucheran1214 and @S_3TH-98 who is going to need to be counted on for some of their games.

My Prediction:
    :team393: in 6

Eastern North:

Rochester Americans (1) vs Utica Comets (4)

Rochester has two good lines with forwards @Chipy_19 @Hra-ow @KittyKing69 @LifeAlertnChill leading the way. On defence @Distraqted and @goalscorer9 are very capable of winning at least two games a piece for them if they play their cards right. In net @Bullet8024 @Soupy622 are both solid goalies that will be huge for them in there playoff run.

Utica are an underdog team looking to upset their way through playoffs. A few stud forwards in @iiGOTskillz @Kingboivin31 @bonwl @Mike_yacoub . On defense @Asura and @boots23amc are the only bright spots in the comet's average d-core. In net @Yatoupourvous leads the way with @DT_Fade who are both solid goalies.

My Prediction:
    :team312: in 6

Toronto Marlies (2) vs Laval Rockets (3)

I've said before the season that toronto would be a top 5 team and they kind of disappointed me a bit with losing some of their talent from last season and had a poor team build to start. But they are back in the playoffs with ending the season strong with a solid team. Forwards @deerhunter2911 @noahswick14 @SnipeSter16 @soul2cold77 @xX-Speedy19-Xx are all solid forwards up front looking to provide goal scoring. @Jmorris0009 @Komotoast are their two top dmen looking to shutdown a top line. In net @Maximuss001 is a very solid goalie that will steal this team some games when needed. @BIGWhiskeyONE will back him up.

Laval has been running games in club as of late trying to make a deep run in playoffs. @fred_spence @A_CapTa1N_A and @Mchew89 lead there forward group. On D @OsamaBinBLAZZZIN and @Lost-Codes look to run there top unit and steal a game or two for them. In net @j_carlos_44 who is underrated and very capable of winning games for laval. @Lonelystar1 will back him up most likely.

My Prediction:
    :team298: in 5

Western Central:

Chicago Wolves (1) vs Cleveland Monsters (4)

Chicago back at it again with a very similar roster like last season with a few tweaks obviously. @Meestah Don leading the pack of forwards along with @daveydonuts522 @DINIx91 @DatsyukianxDeke @FireHollandLGRW . On defense @PaulyChunks @Gumba l11l @glex @Johnnywest14200 they seem to have a stacked d-core that will shut down opposing teams top lines. In net the all star vezina @VattanRulez and @Booger_Bomb to back him up.

Cleveland has a few bright spots in forwards @K-Ols9 @Bogey99x_o @whoboonedya and the all star himself @JosephVelenoMe . On defense @BossRoss_FD and @MajiikalSniipes leading the way there going to these two dmen to steal them 2 games if they want to make things interesting. Between the pipes @Joeja15 and @OnEil_15 look to provide the team with solid goaltending.

My Prediction:
    :team395: in 5

Milwaukee Admirals (2) vs Manitoba Moose (3)

Another good series for us to watch. Two even teams that are going to make round 1 interesting. Manitoba is back at it to go for a 4 peat. Solid forwards in @rockygratt84 @Eremita93 @One_Nut_Phil81 @TacticalSwim @Soapy412 @JKHank07 who will most likely run there top two lines. On defence @xOneTimer @killerzqc and the all star himself @tslot9449 will help there goalies @L3iHowardL5i and @Typhoon0103 .

Milwaukee is up to the task of knocking them out in round one. Forwards @TheLoneWolfIsMe @Reppin_The-Six @Cbertin10 and @Cbthomas28 will supply them with some needed scoring. On the back end @atomicstorm13 @OptimusPrimus77 and another west all star in @Curt-Wyrz . In net @knight2k and @penguin_leaf319 are two solid goalies that will be relied on to win games.

My Prediction:
    :team307: in 7

Western Pacific:

San Antonio Rampage (1) vs Bakersfield Condors (4)

Your Western Conference Champs back at it again looking to do some more damage. Stud forwards @timebot12 @BasicallyMcdavid @vCodester @PerfectSkillz_Qc @oshlag and myself look to provide goal scoring up front. On the back end @Lunchboxhero_,who has more reg season points then some solid forwards in the ahl, along with @White_Knucklerz and @Tronthedon23 look to provide a solid 2 way game. In net the stud @JVIysterious- (So mysterious he got snubbed out of the ASG) and @BaLaia31- who are both two solid goalies capable of stealing games.

Bakersfield look to pull off an upset versus yours truly. @Shortshadey14 @Dirtydeeds1212 @LaFamiglia15 seem to be together a lot so this will most likely be there top line heading into round one. On the back end @Kepler14733, another west all star, and @ARoguePineapple seem to be there top two dmen looking to steal games. In net solid goalie tandem in @AllinFitness and @kudlacik1 who are going to be relied on to steal games.

My Prediction:
    :team363: in 4

San Jose Barracuda (2) vs Stockton Heat (3)

San Jose looks to have a solid team with forwards @JDFRYE31 @lx JAY JAY xl @buckybear88 @Perry1978 and the west all star himself @ROLLaBACKWOODS . On D @troy2499 @coontach and @Benny El Guapo look to help run their top two d-pairs. In net two solid goalies in @TikleMySackic and @XxKickaPooXx that are going to be huge for them from now on.

Stockton seems to be a bit of a rip. Solid forwards in @ODucks182 @Koojo187 and @Tommyallidoiswin is going to be heavily relied on to make this even close. On the back end @svvisco and @TheShoeMoney seems to be there top line considering at the time of writing this article they only have 4 dmen rostered. In net @xBBoeser is solid and is going to need to steal a few games if they want to continue to the next round.

My Prediction:
    :team519: in 4

Good luck to everyone in playoffs!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. ARoguePineapple

ARoguePineapple Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ARoguePineapple#9357
    Ratings:
    +425 / 2 / -10
    OMG YOU CALLED ME ONE OF OUR TOP D. I FUCKING LOVE YOU.

Everyone in our team discord says I'm bad. :(

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ARoguePineapple
  3. AcknowledgeMee_

AcknowledgeMee_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    acknowledgemee_#0
    Ratings:
    +68 / 3 / -10
    Arguably funny

acknowledgemee_
  4. BKGuapo

BKGuapo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bkguapo#0
    Ratings:
    +253 / 73 / -57
    That pineapple is rogue

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. AppleWizard47

AppleWizard47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +799 / 50 / -65
    I’m not on IR so San Antonio will play at least 5 games in the series. I have my hello kitty backpack ready for the playoffs.

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. ROLLaBACKWOODS

ROLLaBACKWOODS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +271 / 1 / -20
    Thanks for the shout out bro! Gl

• Like Like x 1
    rollabackwoods
  7. Getzlaf

Getzlaf Breeding Heifers since 69

Discord:
    getzlaf#1515
    Ratings:
    +112 / 29 / -36
    I don't think I even got to play with you guys in tc before being traded well written

itsgetzlaf
  8. BLong67-

BLong67- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BLong67#4885
    Ratings:
    +880 / 47 / -70
    Great write up Doer

• Like Like x 1
    blong67_
  9. C-Caufield

C-Caufield Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 12 / -4
    thanks for the shoutout bro good luck all

No Streaming Account
  10. xDeedss

xDeedss Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +589 / 63 / -142
    Im deeds and i say there will be a g7.

• Informative Informative x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. PR0D1GY 91

PR0D1GY 91 Kred is my twin

Discord:
    prod_19#0
    Ratings:
    +168 / 13 / -16
    3rd in fewest goals against I think our defence is elite

• Like Like x 1
    In World of CHEL
    Godreau_13
  12. bottle_man

bottle_man Still moving even when the legs stop.

Ratings:
    +330 / 80 / -76
    "Rampage in 4", hmmmm. I feel like Doer was being a biased dick so ima say Rampage in 25. Then again playing this game makes me consider suicide so either we sweep or you sweep. Idgaf who does it, just end it quick.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    bottle_man
  13. bonwl

bonwl Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bonwl#9306
    Ratings:
    +956 / 37 / -74
    UticaUpsetSzn

Bonwl15
  14. JCeeZ-_-