Eastern Conference Rankings - Post Bidding

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by looper_61, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    Popping my LG Media cherry! Let me know how I did, what I missed! Constructive criticism is welcome. These rankings are just my own belief, but I can be persuaded. Enjoy.
    ~ Looper

1) Charlotte Checkers - I am a huge fan of what the Checkers did on offence during bidding. Grabbing @IxI-Toffoli-IxI was a good move, regardless of the price. I also like the acquisition of @noahswick14 , guy put up 63 goals last season. Add in the fact that both of their no contract management players put up unreal production, this team is going to be able to score at will. I like @berardomauro95 on the backend, as well as Tommyboii and @Robster_819 . Id assume they will call up @Ckipp77 , that will improve this blueline a lot. The weak spot I feel will be goaltending as they are both unproven at the Ahl level, but we will see.

2) Hartford WolfPack - This team will make the playoffs, rest assured. I think their forward group is very solid. 6/9 (heh, nice.) put up 60+ points in the ahl last season, with @xOgLowkeyyx breaking 100. Not sure what to expect from their 3rd line, but that doesn't matter. I like their D as well, with one exception. @Blitzburgh_31 is more of throwback defensive defenseman, and in my opinion you don't pay 3.25 mil for that. @Big_Gren and @Gamingfreak911 will carry. They also have two studs in net. Hakuna Matata.

3) Lehigh Valley Phantoms
    - They went all in on Cornect ( aka @x_Sprong41_x ) and that was a good move imo. Had a strong forward core that is for the most part returning, they should be able to score. @phillysmvp and @Markz_51 on d will be reliable and should carry. Not sure what to expect from the rest of the D core however. Their goalies will be solid. I would rate the phantoms higher if their was more clarity on where the Wheat Kings crew, sitting on TC at the moment, will be playing. Too good for another CHL season. Regardless, this team will have a lotttt of depth.

4) Rochester Americans -
    Cheap and effective. I like what @TheNortoriousBIG and @Distraqted put together. Paid up for Bossy, but I believe that was the right decision. They also have some good players just recently drafted who should make the squad. Should be a team that will surprise this season.

5) Springfield Thunderbirds - @Happy-Gilmore-27 actually scored last year! Progress! Picking up Bertone is bidding was smart as their top 3 forwards will be stacked. Williams is the other and 3rd player to be named will be traded here shortly (#sources). I would expect some DP's to be brought up, so this roster is far from finalized. I think they will make the playoffs but won't do anything substantial.

6) Bridgeport Sound
    Tigers - I actually really enjoyed what @Tyler_Hayward77 put together for his forward core, all solid players for good prices. He got @Tys_got_tush at 6.5mil, who should be strong playing on a west line his season. If @Cmutimmah10 didn't retire for this season, his 3 C's would be very, very deep. He also has two AHL calibre players sitting on TC in @Ryonn and @xHedman- , so it will be interesting how he decides to make this forward core. I like his D core as well, I would even go as far as to say its underrated. Finally we have the reliable @Big superkid in net, as well as newcomer @SW-Bobcats9 . Not sure what to expect from the latter, but overall a good and prepared bidding session from the GM who didn't have an AGM until bidding day! ;)

7) Wilkes Barre-Scranton Penguins - I liked what @Kred_14 and Prod did in bidding.I think they have a solid ass team, and thats not including some of the DPs that should make this roster. Could surprise.

8) Syracuse Crunch - The Crunch forward group looks decent, as it is lead by @GalchyTheBeast27 , @bottle_man and @buckybear88 . I like 3 of their 6
    defensemen. I think @churchy1707 will be reliable in the cage and will carry this team this season.

9) Providence Bruins
    - @Desy_93 built a solid team. Paid for his D core but I am in the belief they will reward him for paying up that cash. Having @Chel__Legend as the first line centre leading the frenchies doesn't hurt either. Could surprise!

10) Belleville Senators -
    They got their big fish in bidding with the addition of @L33t-Ricx0r who is a top line Ahl player. Add in the production of @Johnkenney01 , and some of the other core members of the offence, this team should be capable of scoring. Id assume they call up @XxProvorov9xX and @Coooch_39 which will give them 3 strong lines. I don't mind @HorrorSeen and @B-raded on defence but other than that I don't see anyone else that catches my eye. I also believe the goaltending is suspect, but we will see.

11) Binghamton Devils - To start off, I really like their goaltending tandem, as well as the fact they got them relatively dirt cheap. I think they have a solid forward core that will be reliable and consistent all season. They picked up @JJr as their big fish in bidding. It will be interesting to see who his line mates are and how big of impact JJ can have on this team. Their big fish on defence was @ChiefTrout who got a 4mil bid after a solid Ahl season putting up 1ppg on the blueline. @Renaudturbo04 isn't a bad pickup at 500k. Other than that, I don't recognize anyone else. Will be interesting to watch this team throughout the season.

12) Utica Comets - I am not a big fan of what Utica did in bidding. I think Boonsop, while a good player, shouldn't be at 9million or so. This team will perform well should the DPs end up on the Comets roster. I like @iiGOTskillz on forward and @Travi3yTML on defence. The goaltending duo should be solid and be able to win games. Hope Utica proves me wrong, just don't like what they did in bidding.

13) Laval Rocket -
    I like @BK_0994 on forward, as well as Jam. Other than that it is the 500k army. Could be good, might be bad, who knows. I think their d core is their strong suit. Not much to work with in my opinion.

14) Hershey Bears - hasn't issued any contracts out so I am unsure what everyone went for. I like @dufreZ and @Reider15-15 . Not sure what to expect from the rest of the line aside from their management.

15) Cleveland Monsters - Not a fan of this forward group. At all. First off I think Kyle should have picked someone more deserving of the free contract, but thats just me. I like @Mom1sec at a cheap price, guys got thumbs but needs to prove himself at the Ahl level. @Seguin--91-- is my overpaid 4mil buddy, I wish you luck. (pm me if you need a counselling session 2 weeks in). I don't mind the defence, in fact I think if this team has a fighting chance, the D is going to have to carry. @Thevandal1987 had a phenomenal season in the chl last year. I also like @TheShoeMoney , @zTaylorHall4z and @MajiikalSniipes on the backend. In net @Jade_Dragoon_ is a solid tendy.

16) Toronto Marlies - Not a fan of the way the Marlies' bid at all. Only forward I like is @Neeposh_patrick . As for the defence, @Hadji will have to do a lot carrying. Goaltending might, and that is a strong might, carry them a spot or two higher than where I have them listed. Not a fan.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 17
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    vxrloop
  2. Bxrt1_

Bxrt1_ Washed AF

Discord:
    Bert#9478
    Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -12
    Good stuff looper! Looking forward to seeing more from you:)

• Like Like x 1
    Bxrt1
  3. Toeffoli

Toeffoli Well-Known Member

Discord:
    toeffoli#0
    Don’t matter probably some where out west
    Ratings:
    +592 / 24 / -69
    <3

• Winner Winner x 2
    AnthonyLive
  4. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    Thanks! Im taking a Digital Communication and Media college course, might as well use LG as a platform to practice on.

• Like Like x 2
    vxrloop
  5. Toeffoli

Discord:
    toeffoli#0
    Ratings:
    +592 / 24 / -69
    Your turn to do one

• Like Like x 1
    AnthonyLive
  6. Bxrt1_

Bxrt1_ Washed AF

Discord:
    Bert#9478
    Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -12
    After rosters are finalized!

• Winner Winner x 1
    Bxrt1
  7. Toeffoli

Discord:
    toeffoli#0
    Ratings:
    +592 / 24 / -69
    Need help? We can be the troll media group

• Like Like x 1
    AnthonyLive
  8. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    Im in! If yall want me of course

vxrloop
  9. Toeffoli

Discord:
    toeffoli#0
    Ratings:
    +592 / 24 / -69
    The more help we get the less I have to do, so I’m game lmao

AnthonyLive
  10. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    Haha works for me. We can ask @Tris10 for other permissions as media too. That way our headlines can appear above the shoutbox.

vxrloop
  11. Sumaaa--

Sumaaa-- Washed is the new meta.

Ratings:
    +441 / 22 / -58
    no mention, im butt hurt, thought you loved me.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    sumaaaaaaaa
  12. Toeffoli

Discord:
    toeffoli#0
    Ratings:
    +592 / 24 / -69
    I’m just trying to troll though..

• Creative Creative x 1
    AnthonyLive
  13. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    If i do a deep dive/division focused I will bb

• Like Like x 1
    vxrloop
  14. Sonnnder

Sonnnder Staff Guy

Discord:
    s0nnnder#0
    Ratings:
    +573 / 15 / -37
    No Streaming Account
  15. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    Thanks Dal <3

vxrloop
  16. Bxrt1_

Bxrt1_ Washed AF

Discord:
    Bert#9478
    Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -12
    Le
    let’s do it!!

Bxrt1
  17. Domi_x_13

Domi_x_13 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +398 / 49 / -72
    Great write up!:)

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. FireWallxQc

FireWallxQc Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0 / -1
    Nice write up ! :)

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Cmutimmah10

Cmutimmah10 RIP

Discord:
    cmutimmah10#5781
    Ratings:
    +62 / 1 / -0
    Wait... I retired?

Lol, there. I read your post @looper_61. You've commented on your own article, a lot... interesting. GL this season everyone.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Asian_76

Asian_76 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I enjoyed this read!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account