HeadLine Roasted - The Ego and the Scrub

Let's turn up the heat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 76 / -124
    Roasted - The Ego and the Scrub - Let's turn up the heat.

[​IMG]

View attachment 24106
    Roasted - Ego and the Scrub

Hello everyone, My name is NotoriousFAT 00 and this is Roasted!

So if you listened to the second “Ego and the Scrub” podcast that was on the site for a few hours on Saturday night you know why I’m doing this. If you didn’t hear it then just know there were things said about me that got me a bit fired up. I’m still pretty angry right now days later and unlikely to be able to control my tongue during a filming session so I figured I would make this a written roast. I do want to continue playing after all. Roasted is a show that has been rattling around in my head for a few seasons. But because I’ve always been a good little soldier and towed the “company line” of LG I was unable to release it the way I wanted to. Hence why we had Exposed! that exposed nothing.

This little experiment is being rolled out as a counter strike if you will. A giant hot steaming bucket of fuck you that I’m sending over to the Ego and the Scrub themselves. This is an attempt to right a few wrongs and set the record straight on recent “news” reported on me and explain the history. Plus it’s gonna make me feel much better getting everything off my chest. I’m currently taking a break from the LG media team to make this little project happen. I do hope to return to LG in a media capacity in the near future but right now I have to rid myself of a few demons. This show and my comments are mine alone and do not represent the league. So let’s turn up the heat and get to roasting a couple of grade A fucking scumbags.

Dudley the deceiver

Consider yourself lucky Dudley as I’m letting you off real easy here. At least in comparison to what I’m about to do to Buck.

Jesus Dudley. I’m disappointed. Like really disappointed. I guess shocked is more accurate. Now granted you seemed uneasy being involved at times but I can’t look past the fact that this is the second lapse of judgement I’ve seen from you in the last 6 months. At any time did you think that the plan was flawed? Being salacious in media is a great way to generate interest in the short term but ultimately leaves a wake of destruction behind. If your doing this kind of material it has to be done with tongue in cheek so that everyone can enjoy it. That is unless you don’t give a fuck about the person you base it on? Hmmm… I thought you were a “professional”. Was it worth it?

Right off the hop I got along with you while on Overdrive. You were a goofy fucker eating slices of pie and greasy burgers during the show and always liberally borrowing from Letterman. The act of being a goofy hack seems to be less of an act and more of a character flaw in retrospect. Jokes were a commonly traded commodity on the show between us and I was fine with it. We had a sort of NAFTA agreement where we could give each other shit and all was good. You really were the king of groanable moments.That changed on that one Overdrive episode. A few episodes into the season after I had left and was doing my own thing. When there were comments made about my heart attack. People got pretty mad. Guys in the community and my family alike. I on the other hand remembered how we joked on the show and during our dreadful season as management in Tucson S28. So I turned the other cheek and called the dogs off. I moved on. Much like Buck during the Overdrive days I stuck up for you when people called you corny and hokey or even annoying. Shit at least you were trying to be entertaining. So in rememberance of those “good ol’ days” I’m gonna borrow your schtick of a top 10.

So here are the top 10 reasons you are getting roasted:

10) Associating with Buck is a punishable by roasting.

9) The VHL has been gone for like 5 years dude. Get the fuck over it.

8) You fuckin’ blow at assembling a team.

7) Living in the past is so yesterday.

6) You mistook my friendship for toilet paper.

5) Letterman has been gone for like 3 years dude. Get the fuck over it.

4) Let’s keep the corn on the cob bud.

3) Your a fucking Mets fan.

2) I don’t care what you say. Your Cuban.

1) Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Fuck you Buck

From the beginning you didn’t like me. When I came along and was critiquing your show every week you thought I was trying to destroy you. Nothing could be further from the truth and you knew it. Shit I told you so myself. But you got your dick all bent out of shape anyhow. For those not privy to my critiques I offered advice on how the show could improve from funny little suggestions like turn on some lights to the more critical suggestion of quit reading stats off the website. But you were obstinate. It wasn’t until halfway through the season when Vattyyy offered for me to come on your show to make a guest appearance that you quit being so chilly. The first episode went well. Then the second and third and so on. Now I was a full member. I showed up. I was entertaining. In short I was “the reason” to watch your little fuckin ego stoke party. You fuckin sucked then. You still fuckin’ suck now. When people quipped that your nasly, monotone, sleep inducing voice was eroding their lust for life I defended you! I applauded the good that you did for the league with the show. I always remained positive. Now I’m still positive. Positive you are a fucking cunt. I picked you up when others tried to push you down. Looking back on it I should have let you drown in the mediocrity that was your media. But I’ve never been that guy. The one that turns their back on friends when things weren’t as good as they could have been.

Ask yourself why your the only one that was on every show? Sure it was your show but are you more dedicated than everyone else? Was your schedule more open? It’s simply because no one else wanted to be around your pathetic ass anymore then they had to. Enduring another hour of coma causing media that you were piloting. No one wants to be questioned after yet another session of shovelling your horse shit product and about why they even bother doing it. Every week watching views of Overdrive take a dive because people saw the same god forsaken program just a week ago. It’s like watching garbage call other garbage trash. It made no fucking sense! Buck YOU WERE THE GARBAGE! Thank god you mercifully ended that show with the help of the league injecting the Dr Kevorkian special into your veins and lets all pray you never get behind the mic or camera again. On top of your gag inducing voice is a face even a mother would slap. Buck you are a real repugnant motherfucker. Like how dry is your mouth? I imagine that shit is like the Sahara with it being open more hours than a 7-11 convenience store. Thank you! Fuck off again! What’s worse is through all this I have now discovered you to be even more disgusting on the inside. Cancer really is a bitch. It absolutely boggles my mind why you think taking a shot at me for not wanting to make media for a league I don’t belong too is any of your fuckin’ business. No one here pays me. I’m certainly not under your thumb cock face. I do this because I love it. It puts a smile on my face when guys enjoy my writings or shows. Are they 100% factual and precise? Fuck no! But they are always entertaining. I’ll explain entertainment to you some other time Buck. It’s a 5 week long course and I’m a little busy cooking up some cock sucker right now.

I think you took your fake ass “head of media” position a bit too literally. Shit according to my sources you were never the head of media to begin with. Learning disabilities are quite the life obstacle aren’t they? I suppose if I was the head of media… (Oh wait that position was offered to me before I turned it down due to time constraints) and my arguably most popular contributor was thinking of not contributing I may be a little panicked too. No one wants to fail. You really should have just remained calm. Failure and media are two things you know how to combine with such panache!

So now I’ve covered your lack of media presence, Your obvious lack of intellect and the always on display “fugliness” . So what else could there be?

Well there is the whole pot calling the kettle black thing. You stated and correctly so that I wrote in the chat box that “If I did not have an AHL bid I would not be producing my new show I had in development”. 100% correct as I stated already. Even though I had put in considerable work for a new show as had others I was going to shelve it if I wasn’t in the league. My choice. NO REGERTS! I felt operating an AHL show from the CHL looked pathetic. I assume you didn’t have a problem with that look for yourself? But about the chat box talk. Have you ever got in the chat box and campaigned for anything? You know like say a bid? In all seriousness how in the fuck are you in the NHL? Did you develop skill? Are the game changers giving you all the inside info on how to not blow? Do you have a Game Genie?(Anyone under 25 can Google that.) Did those extra chromosomes disappear all of a sudden? Since moving up your ego is so fuckin’ inflated and out of control its amazing anything can get past you right now. You seem to think you belong amongst the best this league has to offer. Well here’s the pin to pop that little happiness balloon your riding in. I have sources and by sources I mean other league members that think your a scumbag. Those sources are telling me your teammates think your absolute dog shit. These same sources indicate that you are hanging on by a thread just one week in. You see Buck being a complete fucking douche only works if you actually have the chops to backup all the bluster. You do not. What you have is a mouth that is writing bigger cheques than your ass can cash. I hope your slide in popularity takes you right out of here and straight out of the league. Don’t worry Buckaroo I’ll be here to report on your demise you shit stain. There’s no place here for guys like you.

In closing eat a dick and choke on it. I’ll contact you if I ever need a rake for my lawn you toothy fuck. But until then take a long walk and abstain from addressing me unless you enjoy getting absolutely lit the fuck up. I have plenty of fuel and material left for you if you need a second dose.

And that my friends is how you fucking roast!

-Notorious.​

Support the news team, like, comment & share your thoughts on their work

• Winner x 55
    • Funny x 7
    • Like x 5
    • Informative x 4
    • Creative x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    notoriousfat00
  2. Grandma in Urn

Grandma in Urn HUT Champion

Ratings:
    +449 / 38 / -111
    yikes

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Malchesky
  3. IIx OMARK xII

IIx OMARK xII Well-Known Member

Discord:
    iixomarkxii#0
    Ratings:
    +163 / 9 / -23
    10/10

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    IIxOmarkxII
  4. Huddy

Huddy Man.

Ratings:
    +248 / 50 / -144
    oof

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  5. TINO45CAL

TINO45CAL Warning Group

Discord:
    jfmartineau#0
    Ratings:
    +4,310 / 63 / -145
    MASTERPIECE

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    tino45
  6. Garis93

Garis93 and they don't stop coming

Discord:
    Garis93#0625
    Ratings:
    +2,206 / 134 / -118
    Access > Overdrive. #TeamNotorious

I’m just here to comment before the threads deleted.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    LG_Voracek
  7. PaulyChunks

PaulyChunks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 15 / -10
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy