HeadLine Quick Wrap Late night Special

The Jonas Petersen Confession

1. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,746 / 76 / -124
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    notoriousfat00
  2. l Doopliss l

l Doopliss l Yes. I turned the villagers into pigs. Big deal.

Discord:
    l_doopliss_l#0
    Ratings:
    +201 / 8 / -13
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. HTH94

HTH94 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    HTH#6186
    Ratings:
    +408 / 143 / -192
    6/10 Petersson. Gotta take the league down with you or you didn’t succeed.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. l Doopliss l

Discord:
    l_doopliss_l#0
    Ratings:
    +201 / 8 / -13
    Im getting a raw deal in my opinion, but I love this league, Id never want to do that.

No Streaming Account
  5. l HowieDoo l

l HowieDoo l Pylon here!!

Ratings:
    +1,461 / 57 / -75
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    HowieDoo
  6. GiveMeDaPuck

GiveMeDaPuck Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +146 / 3 / -24
    so wait...he had a 2nd tag on a different console and is not playing with 2 tags in the same league? I don't see why the team should be punished for that.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    GiveMeDaPuck
  7. l Doopliss l

Discord:
    l_doopliss_l#0
    Ratings:
    +201 / 8 / -13
    Howie, that was already recanted and dismissed.

DaPuck, I agree, I dont think Tucson should be impacted by this aside losing me

No Streaming Account
  8. Barks l21l

Barks l21l Admirals GM

Discord:
    i Nylander l#8101
    Ratings:
    +405 / 35 / -39
    Both his tags are on xbox. Jonas petersson was rishkois 2nd tag so therefor games should be over turned. Perfect example is when HTH would get caught in the CHL his games got overturned in the playoffs. Shitty situation but this is why you dont cheat.

lNylanderl
  9. l Doopliss l

Discord:
    l_doopliss_l#0
    Ratings:
    +201 / 8 / -13
    Breaking news.

One example not equal to other example.

Up next, then not being now? and more.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,746 / 76 / -124
    Your really embracing your brush with media. lol

• Winner Winner x 1
    notoriousfat00
  11. TINO45CAL

TINO45CAL Warning Group

Discord:
    jfmartineau#0
    Ratings:
    +4,310 / 63 / -145
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

tino45
  12. GiveMeDaPuck

Ratings:
    +146 / 3 / -24
    I realize Rishkoi is a xbox tag as well...but he's not using it this season correct? I mean, we're basically punishing an entire team because he created a 2nd gamertag and played games under that tag instead of the gamertag under which he's better known. Furthermore, under the Jonas Petersson he should be recognized by the AHL community as a great goalie already, so the argument on contract becomes a moot point as well.

The way I see it, the guy has two tags, his main tag is a widely known great player. He wanted to switch positions, created a 2nd tag, played through the required CHL season and established himself under that tag as a great player at a different position.

I get why the rule is in place, but I also feel like it's mainly to stop people from having two tags on the same team and completely fudging the system. I just think punishing the entire team over semantics is a little overboard. Had he been playing on Tucson with both Rishkoi and JP, then I could see that punishment being justified.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    GiveMeDaPuck
  13. Tatawaka

Tatawaka why do people claim me...

Ratings:
    +186 / 5 / -3
    The thing is, the second you let people use second tags in any way, even as dumb as this time, it becomes a mountain to police who is doing what with their tags.

It sucks, but the rules couldn’t be clearer when it comes to second tags. If he can’t understand the basic rules of LG I can’t wait to see how long he lasts in an occuaption that relies on trust and respecting rules and chain of command.

Does it suck for Tucson? Totally. The fact that they were not made aware from the start of the season from another LG members who knee all about it really sucks too. But as far as I know there isn’t a better way to discourage people from picking up a cheater in the next seasons than making him waste their team’s full season.

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  14. x BeIt

x BeIt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 9 / -1
    Gold N Guns didn't link his current account to an account that wasn't active in s29 and Gatineau didn't get any games overturned. He was just banned.

One of the bogs posted this last night also which just shows another guy whose games weren't overturned because there was no proof of use in the current season by the other account.

@APsychicTaco : @S2NxPuckStopp3r : @APsychicTaco : P.S. about Magik it was a removal due to A PRIOR SEASON // So he was removed cause he had a different tag he played on in a prior season? // Yes, and the games of the current season weren't overturned as there was no proof for that season //

This 2nd tag didn't affect the standings this year, so the only way to let the 2nd tag affect the standings is if the bogs go out of their way to do so.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Tatawaka

Ratings:
    +186 / 5 / -3
    Maybe I missed something but weren’t both tags “eligible” to play in S31 for Jonas’ case (as in he signed up on both for S31)? And the “GnG” exemple didn’t have 2 “signed up” tags in the same season. I was under the impression that that was the difference between exemples.

No Streaming Account
  16. GiveMeDaPuck

Ratings:
    +146 / 3 / -24
    Could be, but the other tag is signed up for PSN not XBOX, so i couldn't see how that is relevant. The league is supposed to be a fun/fair experience. He's not "2nd tagging" in the traditional sense (ie: cheating). This completely ruins the experience for 16 other players that had nothing to do with him having a 2nd account in a different league. I'd be pissed if I were on Tucson.

• Winner Winner x 2
    GiveMeDaPuck
  17. Tatawaka

Ratings:
    +186 / 5 / -3
    Oh I’d be pissed if I were Tucson too, but more pissed at the other guy who knew since season 28 and decided to wait until his own team was out of playoffs before disclosing that he knew.
    Tucson would have made playoffs with any good G, and could have replaced him if it happened early in season.

• Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Crankov

Crankov Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 22 / -61
    no games should be overturned. he didnt use both tags in one season. if games are taken away you will only hurt tucson. They will be hurting without jonas already.

If games are overturned then you will be losing a good mngt team and those are hard to come. Im sure most of tucson will stop showing up also. Just let the standings be.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    The difference between the Magik situation and now is Magik was a 2nd tag IN THE PAST, and was punished for that in a future season. There was no proof that Magik was tag sharing in the season he was banned for. The same thing happened when it came out Nxgi let someone use his tag circa S22. No stats were changed as he was punished for a previous season, and not the season currently going on (S24).

This Jonas/Rishkoi situation is different, as Jonas IS CURRENTLY a second tag. Whether or not Rishkoi is playing at the moment (please note, Rishkoi WAS signed up for this season and Jonas was scouting as Rishkoi until people told him he was bad and he retired from the season during bidding) matters not, as he has two tags and has admitted to as much on the media show.

The most relatable situation is the HockeyTownHero situation where his second tags constantly had teams games overturned when they were found. In any situation where a second tag in any way, shape or form influenced games for the season they are banned in, games have always been over-turned. More than likely this situation will be no different. At the end of the day, @Jonas Petersson is a second tag.

Sincerely,

The guy who's been playing in these leagues since before you guys knew EA made 6v6 NHL games on Xbox 360.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    iMackie21
  20. x BeIt

x BeIt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 9 / -1
    If the 2nd tag had no impact on the standings then it makes no sense to go out of the way to make an impact on the standings, so it looks like we agree.

No Streaming Account