THESE SENS BABY

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Tb ToXiC, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Tb ToXiC

Tb ToXiC Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Tb Toxic#1016
    Ratings:
    +444 / 17 / -13
    Well, First off let me congratulate Montreal and their Game 7 win in triple overtime! That was maybe the most intense game I have ever been apart in terms of LGHL. Literally both teams played very well and it could have honestly gone either way.

Now onto THESE SENS BABY. What can i say coming into the season me and @PureRippin combined for 23.5 mil of the 35 mil cap hit. THE FUCK IS THAT. Mind you me and rip had never played a second on the ice together (on the same team). So its not like they had a superstar line with that chemistry. That being said though without going into depth about the little things throughout the season, Me and rip knew we had a lot of pressure on our shoulders to produce for this team and for the most part, minus the one game we needed to win the most we accomplished that, and we really couldn't have done alot of it without the help of our guys. Alright enough of the mid season stuff. Sadly some terrible things came up into @KrawcH v2 's life and he couldn't continue to run the ship anymore over here. When that happened @Axey19 Our agm at the time who was running most of the day to day shit had decided to hang them up as well leaving us in a bit of a predicament. Also maybe a bit of a blessing. Their line that they put together was just not producing and when axey and krawch left. so did their LW fuck idk that guy was a fucking cancer @euroxhalfer. But anyways this all happened at deadline 3 days before it to be exact so we had to stir up some moves, and stir them up FAST.

Rippin took owner and we luckily cut his rough 12.5 cap hit and finally were able to pick up some "bad contracts" you might call them. We had a plan to attack the teams out of the playoffs and get their good guys from them for cheap. And with what little we had to spend it wasn't easy. It all started with me ALMOST TRADING @BDR Malk 71... Yes you read that right i almost traded maybe the best goalie in the game for pennies. @AzDvo LOL. We needed a game 7 dman and we found one for what we had. @Redmile89. once we we got our dman we had to acknowledge that we were completely missing an entire line of FWDs. we talked to our AHL they said we have one guy avail and that is none other than @Coreymac27 . Maybe the most fun guy i've ever been around. He knows how to rally the troops and get the boys hyped. Kid is an absolute legend. Thankfully he already had some chemistry with @Antonucci x 15 and @SuDzy92 so making him apart of that line was a no brainer. After some scouting the rosters for idk maybe 20 hours or so Rippin came up with the name @JTavares l91l and @J a IMI e S x22 . Holy shit was he right about those guys. They played with @BuddyWhackit7 and were just incredible and were stellar the whole way through.

To the forwards you guys are the shit. Starting off with @PureRippin and @detee ef you guys were awesome linemates and we put together one impressive season. If only we didn't play toronto that last time we would've been undefeated in regulation! @Antonucci x 15 @SuDzy92 @Coreymac27 You guys were some fucking studs out there for us. You guys came up with some insane "Upset wins" and really proved yourselves when we put you together. @JTavares l91l @BuddyWhackit7 @J a IMI e S x22 you were probably the most fun line to watch all season. I was only able to catch a couple of your guys' games but you definitely put on a show and produced for us when we really needed you guys to!

When it came to the backend of the ice our dmen were absolutely incredible. @HeroOfTime17 and @Redmile89, along with @hyperd321 and @MiNiNooch l3l, as well as @Neomop and dare i say it (My Favorite sen of them all because he calls me coach) @TheRandemGamer aka Peter Griffin. Every single one of them i was confident that the puck wouldn't be going into the net much every game. Every single one of you guys i was impressed with every time i was able to watch you. I had no idea who 5/6 of you were and i have to thank @KrawcH v2 and @Axey19 for getting them in bidding for us besides nooch who i think was a resign.

In net @Darcy Kuemper and @BDR Malk 71 Holy fuck do you both deserve the vezina in my eyes. Darcy you fucking legend, you had your hog out all season for us and never let anyone of us down on the team. When it came to playoffs im sorry i didn't start you more i hope you don't hate me. @BDR Malk 71 i've said it before and ill say it again. Every time you touch the ice and make a back door save you shouldnt i get more rock hard than i already am. The shit you somehow pull off is insane. You literally came out of nowhere and now 99% of the community knows who you are and they damn near haven't even played a game with or against you (Luckily we have you for another season :)).

I know this post seems all over the place but I felt like i had to say something for these guys, and i'm also writing this just after game 7. I love all of you and holy shit did we put together an impressive run when our back was most definitely against the wall from the start. I have to give a huge thanks to a couple of the guys who really helped us out up here @Schwifty Tip and @xl NiTeOwL lx . We appreciate everything you did to help us out at the deadline while you were also busy flipping your own team around down there. @Darcy Kuemper @BuddyWhackit7 Thanks for helping out as well when everything turned to shit. It wasn't just a 2 man show. All of us really stepped in to get us on the right path.

The story of the unknowns? Thanks for giving us your best all season long and every game we played you in. We couldn't be more thankful for that. Thanks for believing in what we had here!

THESE SENS BABY

- Toxic :team20:

PS (Holy Fuck this took way too long i dont ever want to do this again)

• Winner Winner x 47
    • Like Like x 19
    tjbarone81
  2. l Yahtzeee l

l Yahtzeee l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 35 / -70
    Love my BDR milk

• Winner Winner x 1
    Nguadagna
  3. xl NiTeOwL lx

xl NiTeOwL lx 555

Ratings:
    +125 / 3 / -12
    Congrats on a great season, and a great post season run. it was a pleasure working with you guys. Hold your heads high, you're all fucking STUDS!!

• Winner Winner x 4
    Niteowl06
  4. l Dings l

l Dings l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,050 / 68 / -126
    You're pure class @Tb ToXiC. Good year brother! <3

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. mferra32

mferra32 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +208 / 25 / -63
    BDR is an absolute monster.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. FritzQ

FritzQ xo

Ratings:
    +54 / 1 / -5
    Touching.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Gabseh

Gabseh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +437 / 22 / -45
    Good series Toxic, that game 7 was fun to play and surelly fun to watch lol. You and Rip did a good job with the team. Good write up :)

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    riorio56tv
  8. Tb ToXiC

Tb ToXiC Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Tb Toxic#1016
    Ratings:
    +444 / 17 / -13
    Great series man! game 7 was insane lol

tjbarone81
  9. General Lee4073

General Lee4073 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    General Lee4073#3964
    Ratings:
    +156 / 24 / -58
    Coreymac is possibly the best guy to play with, never a dull moment

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    uknome3388
  10. John Bri I 7 I

John Bri I 7 I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 3 / -7
    Davos and G's helped a little but that game 7 is probably the most exciting ea sports nhl game i have watched on twitch. Not gonna lie i was cheering for the Habs and my man Briere. I screamed when he scored like it was a real habs game lol..

good job everyone and good write up Toxic.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. Giilbz

Giilbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,683 / 42 / -118
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Optehic

Optehic Rated R #22 LD/RD

Ratings:
    +317 / 10 / -12
    #BringBackRatedR

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. D4D USA

D4D USA Well-Known Member

Discord:
    D4N USA#6332
    Ratings:
    +2,140 / 41 / -61
    • Like Like x 9
    No Streaming Account
  14. Vellerz

Vellerz 2 Time Calder Cup Champ - 1 Time Playoff MVP

Discord:
    Vellerz#3871
    Ratings:
    +409 / 6 / -9
    @Coreymac27 IS a legend. I felt that was stating the obvious... Some of us have been aware of that for a while! ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  15. TacticalSwim

TacticalSwim Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -2
    @BDR Malk 71 getting the conn smythe idc if his team is out

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. JTavares l91l

JTavares l91l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 8 / -5
    What an unbelievable group of guys to go to battle with! Easily the best experience I have had in the N. Thanks @Tb ToXiC @PureRippin

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Salty#8634
    Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    Never interacted with you before nor do I have a clue who you are, but that post was legendary lol. You gave credit and kudos to everyone on your team from top to bottom (ahl) good luck next season to you and the rest of the sens wherever they land.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. aHuff21

aHuff21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 16 / -20
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    ahuff21
  19. Santini x 7

Santini x 7 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    stifmeisterx7#0
    Ratings:
    +303 / 25 / -48
    Great season sens . you guys did really well . you were a good surprise . nobody expected this

• Like Like x 2
    stifmeister7
  20. Random Looch

Random Looch Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Randem Looch#3994
    Ratings:
    +196 / 21 / -32
    Six to Midnight

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1