S10 Manager Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by bertone2909, Feb 7, 2019.

?

What Type of Writeup Do You Want to See Next?

Poll closed Feb 14, 2019.
  1. Top 10 Overpaid/Underpaid

18.3%
  2. Post Bidding Review

81.7%
  1. Bxrt1_

Bxrt1_ Washed AF

Discord:
    Bert#9478
    Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -12
    Hey Shitters,

So I finally decided to go to the NHL after seasons of dodging and being overpaid. I’ll always love the AHL and the community so I decided to make a ranking for the duos/trios with a brief opinion on them. I’m sure I am going to hurt some people’s feelings but I have a biggie ego now so I don’t care :p If you’d like to bitch, complain, etc. go right ahead in the comments below. LETS GET THIS STARTED…

1):team312: Rochester Americans

GM: @TheNortoriousBIG

AGM: @Johnkenney01

AGM: @Chel_Legend

So it was a really hard time deciding who the top team would be because most of the top 5 here could easily be number one, I had to go with the Americans because with all 3 of these managers I believe they will build a team to win it all. Nort and John both built very strong teams last season and I expect the same from them again this season. Both managers are worth the no contract even tho John is just going to scrub hunt:) Chel is a SB dbag but is a good player so yeah.

2):team363: San Antonio Rampage

GM: @BasicallyMcdavid

AGM: @Smitterr

AGM: @A_Sticky_Snake

San Antonio will be back in S10 with a very good shot at winning it all. They have a few players coming back who just won the Calder with them and are at very goo contract prices. Both managers are worth the no contract and I expect this team to be at the top of the Western Central once again. Will Sticky get another LG tattoo?? Guess we will have to find out ;)

3):team515: Bakersfield Condors

GM: @Bobby_Goggles12

AGM: @Pelley_

Coming in at number 3 is the Condors run by 2 players in Bobby and Pelley who both have the potential NHL players (Pelley already being successful at that level) but here we are trying to get the Calder! Bobby always builds a solid team and same goes with Pelley. Both of these managers built decent teams last season but I'll bet this team will way better then both of there previous teams. Both these managers are worth the no contract and I expect this team to be at the top of the Western Pacific.

4):team352: Providence Bruins

GM: @vCodester

AGM: @BuffaloMick

Here at number 4 is team I see doing very well. Codester always seems to be on a very good team and gets snubbed short of winning the Calder. Is this his season to win it? Who fuckin knows. Somehow this team was gifted @MaTh_HaBs to them for a shitter so this team already has a solid foundation to go far. Both managers are worth the no contract and I expect this team to be at the top of the Eastern Atlantic.

5):team301: Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins

GM: @SyNSxCrusade

AGM: @SANtheMAN19

In S10 the Pens will be a team to watch out for. Both managers coming over from a good Moose team in S9 are sure to build a very good team once again. With a shit ton of DP's I'm sure some of them are for use in the AHL so these managers have a lot of pieces already in place or a lot of trade bait to be a very successful team. Doc will be one of the top AHL goalies these guys are lucky to have him. Both managers are for sure worth the no contract and I see them being a team not to be messed with in the Eastern Atlantic.

6) :team303::team305::team519:Binghamton Devils

GM: @Userpic1306

AGM: @Pasta_in_my_nose

CUDA SZN!!!!! Oh wait its just the Old Cuda boys back but on the devils back to try and get another Calder under there built after winning one wayyyyyy back in S4. User and Pasta are reunited after playing in the NHL and AHL together for seasons now. If these guys can build a team around them to afford to let them play together people better watch out. These guys will be going hard af after Cornect to try and bring the Cuda boys back together. No question they are both worth the no contract and this is gonna be a hard team to beat.

7):team393: Charloette Checkers

GM: @Wadda_Buffawo

AGM: @Boughss

Here we have 2 members of the S9 winning Rampage team teaming up together to try and go back to back and win another Calder. Boughss and Kick are both great players and know a lot of great players so I expect this team to be filled with good players. They already have App on contract who is a gem himself so this team already seems to be looking up. Both managers are worth the no contract and will have a team people probably don't wanna play.

8):team314: Hartford Wolfpack

GM: @memphisonfire

AGM: @Cmutimmah10

Here is a Wolfpack team who is starting fresh since all of the Calder winners from a few seasons ago are now gone. Memphis brought over beaverclops with him who is going to be one of the top AHL players this season. Memphis really knows how to build a good team with all of his crazy ass stats that I have no time to even try to understand. Memphis for his knowledge alone is worth the no contract and his AGM had a great S8 so we will see if he can come back in bring it again. Watch out for the Wolfpack.

9):team519: San Jose Barricuda

GM: @bdeez_nuts

AGM: @phillysmvp

AGM: @SmearedPap (AHL Biggie)

I can't wait to see what this team looks like, this is a team of my boys and I know they are gonna make a sick team who has a chance of winning it all. TBH I placed these guys so slow because I had the order done when Philly was at LW (good choice going back my dude ) but this team could be way higher on this list. Bdeez is an amazing player who is gonna tear up the AHL. Pap had a good season last season lets hope to see him play some hard teams this season and have the same success this season.This team already has a solid base of players. Both managers are worth the no contract and you better watch for this team in the SB.

10):team315: Bridgeport Sound Tigers

GM: @GalchyTheBeast27

AGM: @oraclerampage

AGM: @Sumawtf

Here we have a BP team that already has a solid base for S10. They have Hedman coming back who is one of my favorite RW's to play with and is an absolute beast who can beat pretty much anyone in the AHL. But here comes Galchy!! Galchy is coming over from a bad Crunch that kind of fell into his hands and tried to make the best of it. Suma is an awesome dman and oracle had an ok season in the NHL last season but I'm sure he will light up the AHL. Galchy worth the no contract? No sorry my guy, oracle I would say yes. With all the DP's this team has they are gonna be a very competitive team.

11):team362: Iowa Wild

GM: @J Peeace

AGM: @azdek

Here we have a management duo who I love to see. Peace has quit LG more times then I can count and good ole assdick is a troll so this team could go many ways. Both of these guys are actually good players (assdick when he's not trolling) and know a shit ton of guys so I'm sure this team is gonna be stacked. Both managers are worth the no contract, so lets wait and see whats up with Iowa!

12):team299: Grand Rapid Griffins

GM: @Red_Pepsi8

AGM: @prodigytolegend

GRG should be a good team in S10. I got the pleasure of playing with Pepsi a bit last season and I can say he is an awesome talent any team should want. Prodigy is coming down from the NHL which is going to be huge for this team. They have a few people on roster who are decent players to start with but I do expect this team to make a splash at some point this season. This team could be higher but fuck it lol.

13):team298: Toronto Marlies

GM: @Malliaman

AGM: @Servnspike

AGM: @ultimateGamer940

Here we have a Marlies team with a ton of guys returning. Mallia built a team last season who pretty much only had one really good line so I expect him to take a different approach this season. The Marlies will be a good team this season who will win a lot of games. I'm not a fan of goalies on no contract so that's the only reason I say Mallia isn't worth it but he could have got his AGM in bidding for decently cheap. Watch for this Marlies team to take one of the playoffs spots in their division.

14):team617: Springfield Thunderbirds

GM: @Sunshine2644

AGM: Mahon_SoLo

AGM: @MDConMan

FUCK THE TBIRDS!! Jk lol this is my team from last season with a couple of my good buddies running it after dealing with my ego last season so I'm sure they are glad I'm gone ;) They have a solid group of guys coming back and would have had Greasy if 2Way wasn't so lazy :) Honestly this team should have found a solid no contract guy to bring in since Sunshine would have only been 1mil this season but it is what is is. Mahon is worth the no contract as well. Watch out for dem TBirds!

15):team778: Laval Rocket

GM: @Pawdiddy

AGM: Tkachuk_7

AGM: @NinjaGamer762

Here we have a Laval team who I already like the looks of. Bringing in MattAdoresDanna and already having Yeap is huge for this team. Silky will help this team be successful and I expect them to do just so. Tkachuk is back from the NHL and is an awesome player to watch out for. Both managers are worth the no contract and this team could actually be a top team depending on how bidding goes.

16):team516: Stockton Heat

GM: @Kid_Icarus_88 (go back to Greek already)

AGM: MHook1797

Here is a Stockton team that I think could go either way. Greek seems to always build a strong team around him but actually has a lot of returning guys on this roster so it will be interesting to see what he does with that. For Greeks sake lets hope Polska leaves this team alone so it doesn't crumble and fall. Is
    Greek worth it player wise? No. Management wise? I'd say yeah. MHook is probably worth it as well. They will have some tough competition so lets see how the fair out this season.

17):team349: Rockford IceHogs

GM: @KittyKing69

AGM: @Rantallion34

Here we have a management duo coming back from last season to try and bring this team again a chance to win a Calder. They have some returning guys from last season who are pretty decent. I'm not too sure if these guys are worth the no contract but always seem to build a half decent team so I expect the same this season. They will be battling for a playoff spot again.

18):team390: Milwaukee Admirals

GM: STLstash

AGM: Pezdemic

Here is another team who could be way higher on this list depending on how bidding goes. Pez and Stash are good buddies and I'm sure they will bring in a few more of their buddies in aswell. That's not even a knock to them because most players they play with a good AHL talent wise. Pez is worth the no contract because he is PAID in the AHL and if any goalie should be a no contract I'd be cool with Stash because he will be a top G this season. Plus if I get sent down it'g a for sure Calder ;)

19):team302: Lehigh Valley Phantoms

GM: @JRGreaterThan

AGM: @T_B_61

Here is a Phantom team that should be very interesting. Both managers played in the CHL last season so bidding will be something to watch. Go with CHL buddies? A Mix? I know both of these guys know a ton of players around the league so I'm sure they will be fine. They will choke in loffs cuz that's what JR does :) TB won a Mem as a forward but I hear he is an awesome goalie. Both worth the no contract in my opinion and this team is probably be better then where I have them placed.

20):team777: Belleville Senators

GM: @PhistMYace

AGM: @alexander1032

Here is a Sens team who I think will be ok this season. Phist is a long time AHLer who puts up decent numbers and alexander is a decent talent aswell. They must trade Majikal away because he is trash and belongs in the chl. Worth the no contract? Meh who knows this season lol. Watch for the sens to be fairly decent with some good players coming back and managements knowledge of the league.

21):team300: Texas Stars

GM: @Mooner2014

AGM: @TAITERx32

Here is a Stars team who I believe could be higher on this list but will probably be where I have them listed. They have Greeno coming back who is a very solid dman who any team should want to have. Mooner will be a really good goalie in the AHL aslong as he fills himself with some decent d who don't leave him hanging out to dry. Taiter is a good player but from what I hear he has terrible avail lol. Both probably not worth the no contract but should build a decent team in bidding from their knowledge of the league.

22):team309: Syracuse Crunch

GM: @mhogan5

AGM: @iiGOTskillz

AGM: @Dramajonrio

This Crunch team I expect to reverse the luck of last seasons team and be pretty decent. Bidding is what is going to make or break this team. Skillz is a great player who I assume will try and fill himself around other greats that he knows but AHL bidding is fucked so who knows. Management might be worth the no contract but guess we will find out soon enough :)

23):team350: Hershey Bears

GM: @Maddens26

AGM: @Squall227

Here come the bears after an awful S9 but with new management. Maddens and Squall have came back to Hershey to try and have another run at the Calder. Both had decent seasons in S9 but I do expect
    them to make a decent team depending on bidding. Both are probably worth the no contract, but we will see if Maddens finds his way back on NML.. stay tuned and find out!!

24):team626: Colorado Eagles

GM: @Navynick

AGM: @LeGIT-_-N00DLES

Here is an Eagles team who is probably going to be just average. Both managers have been around a while so they should know some good names to go after in bidding. Nick is an awesome goalie and decent forward so is probably worth the no contract in todays AHL and Noodles got way overpaid last season so might be wise to have him as a no contract.

25):team517: Ontario Reign

GM: @Traz615

AGM: @Ojibwe_skillz

Here is an Ontario team who I'm kind of curious about. Both managers have been around for a while and know a ton of talent so I can see them building a good team considering they already have stud mcanadiens on the back end. I just don't see people want to put up with ojibs ego. I heard he posted a pic of his thumbs in a scouting discord that's all I gotta say. Traz could be a cheap contract so probably not worth the no contract but ojib has good numbers so he is. Watch for this team to maybe surprise me.

26):team307: Manitoba Moose

GM: @chilly007

AGM: @eliesalhany_

This team might be decent, probably not though. Chilly as s no contract D and has never played D in LG kind of surprises me a bit. The AGM has decent numbers but probably not worth the no contract but who knows, prove me wrong! The organization has tons of DP's so I'm sure that will help this team a bit but I will say I expect them to have a tough go this season.

27) :team317:Cleveland Monsters

GM: @Degraves5

AGM: @griznectar

Here is a monsters team that is might end up being a little better then where I have them slotted. Degraves is from what I heard a scrub hunter and really hasn't built a winning team before but there's a first for everything. Griz is a good player but could have been picked up decently cheap in bidding. I expect griz to bring in a couple of his club buddies and should have a decent team.

28):team518: San Diego Gulls

GM: @hucableguy

AGM: @Chucky-514

Not much to say about this team. Lots of returning guys. Decent AGM maybe worth the no contract idk tho, and the GM is a goalie who probably might not have even made the AHL but is a good guy. That's all on the Gulls :)

29):team395: Chicago Wolves

GM: @J-Stephens76

AGM: @xX_CINEMA_Xx

The Wolves curse will live on and I don't even see this team making playoffs. They have some good guys coming back, but considering they got this team the day before NHL bidding I don't know if they are prepared enough. Both managers would have been realllll cheap in bidding aswell.

30):team410: Utica Comets

GM: @itsGALLY

AGM: @naalitch

Poor Gally.. NHL owner trades MathHabs away for a shitter and there's nothing he can do about it. Gally couldn't even make an AHL roster last season, but has built decent teams in the past so who knows what's gonna happen. Naalitch is a decent dman but not worth a no contract. Team most likely won't make loffs and Gally will go back to the CHL.

31):team618: Tucson Roadrunners

GM: @Fooldawg83

AGM: YoungModern12

GM goalie who has never played an AHL game, an AGM who is an an at best average CHL dman playing LW... Tucson is a big RIP.

Well that't all I got for you folks, it was a pleasure to write this for eveyones entertainment and I am really excited to see how the AHL pans out this season!

Thanks,
    Bert

• Like x 17
    • Winner x 8
    • Informative x 4
    • Funny x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    Bxrt1
  2. Sumaaa--

Sumaaa-- Washed is the new meta.

Ratings:
    +441 / 22 / -58
    rip roadrunners

• Like Like x 2
    sumaaaaaaaa
  3. Jyuhnn

Jyuhnn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jyuhnn#0
    Ratings:
    +496 / 59 / -172
    Nice job good write
    Scrub hunter here

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. xKeeping

xKeeping Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xkeeping_57999#0
    Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -5
    Any media is good media, so nice job on the write up. Obviously a bit biased, as any write up would be however you clearly put some time into it and If anything it gives teams you ranked lower more fuel to prove you wrong. Good luck in the NHL

• Like Like x 3
    navyynick
  5. Dangletownsniper

Dangletownsniper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +441 / 25 / -47
    Anyone else read the top 5 and immediately go to the bottom 5?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Userpic1306

Userpic1306 Warning Group

Ratings:
    +674 / 15 / -45
    I like how you put the cuda logo beside us. Cuda gang. Good write up Bert

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. J Peeace

J Peeace Too Many Softies

Discord:
    Peeace#8594
    Ratings:
    +287 / 20 / -32
    almost but i had to find my own name.

btw, @bertone2909 unreal you dont think of me as playing as a troll :(

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. NoThumb_Joe

NoThumb_Joe Well-Known Member

Discord:
    NoThumb_Joe#5020
    Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    RIP to Utica... Many reasons as to why I left, but still hate to see it...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    nothumb_joe
  9. ISLANNDS

ISLANNDS Well-Known Member

Discord:
    islannds#0
    Ratings:
    +99 / 16 / -11
    Nice write up!!!

• Like Like x 1
    ISLANNDS
  10. Studs-7

Studs-7 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    кяанишщтюсрплчшкывещ#8820
    Ratings:
    +163 / 15 / -20
    @SilKyy_96 the lord and savior of Montreal organization

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. iiTzCodi

iiTzCodi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 1 / -3
    good write up man! sad truth about the damn calders tho :sadegg:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Zanderman6

Zanderman6 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +321 / 45 / -55
    No Streaming Account
  13. ItsRaGo

ItsRaGo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    this shit ass lmao

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Thee_Ghosty

Thee_Ghosty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    thee_ghosty#0
    Ratings:
    +607 / 19 / -101
    Shit, I think I've been scouting for the wrong teams.

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  15. Williams_55

Williams_55 Nice guy, Try's hard, Loves the game

Ratings:
    +16 / 4 / -0
    Good job Bert!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. xWavyDavy

xWavyDavy Your Friendly Neighborhood Snake

Ratings: