LGFA Season 4 Roster Write Up

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by realdemonX, Feb 9, 2019.

1. realdemonX

realdemonX washed up LGHL Center

Discord:
    realdemonx#0456
    Ratings:
    +169 / 21 / -8
    This is my first roster write up so it might be a little lack luster however, being a LGFA veteran since season 1. I have ran teams and won the league before. So ive noticed a thing or two about the league itself. I will be breaking down each roster and giving my personal opinion

1. Chelsea :team267:

Owner: Lucente99
    General Manager: Chel__legend
    Assistant Manager: BR_549er

This is a new management trio to LGFA however, playing LGHL with lucente i know the guy likes his fifa. Looking deeper into the roster you see some issues the one major glaring issue is the inclusion of @Youcef252 at 3.5mill is a rip the kid might be 91 overall but he plays like a 52 overall there is a reason he is the living meme of LGFA and one of the most toxic players to ever play in the league (I still love you youcef god) going over another veteran @stavio98 was on Everton back in the day although he isnt amazing at the game he can hold his own at wing back so I rate the kid. Also Chelsea has many unknown players to myself on their roster so I cant speak on all however I will mention 1 of the players their Goal Keeper JrGreaterthan I have never heard of the guy but he seems to be a shout box presence lets see if he can back it up this season. The reason I believe Chelsea can finish top 3 on the table is the inclusion of Twiztid7886 who was an absolute animal for Everton back in the day and during the league winning season they had. Also Wsheik my son love to meme on the kid but he is a solid player with the right people, if sheik and twiztid mesh well with the rest of the team I do not see this team finishing below 3rd on the table

Grade: B+
    Best inclusions: @Twiztid7886 , @Wsheikh90

2. Man United :team269:

Owner: Full melt
    General Manager: Curiosity
    Assistant Manager: Semple

Man United stands out to me as one of the top teams in the league before it even starts. Ran by living meme fullmelt I know hes an ok player from past seasons, but he did make 2 huge pick ups for his management team. Semple one of my old team mates is a very solid player with jcarlos and akonvict as well as tom he should make a mark and help the team to some wins this season. Speaking of tom he was one of the best center backs on PSN during his run him switching to forward im sure he will still make an impact on the pitch. although I do believe this team is very sound I have some rather irregular opinions on some of their players you cant argue that they wont do well. Starting with the worst contract on the team @Akonvict21 this guy cant finish if his life depended on it akon is the LGFA version of Bebe. 9 mill for a guy who can barely finish 1 on 1 with the keeper let alone a wide open net... however he still isn't a bad player just cant finish. next up badnewsjerz this guy is toxic but hes a veteran of the league and is a solid player who will help this team. Finally Jcarlos is one of my old fifa buddies and I love playing with the guy I just haven't seen him finish in a single league game, and I have been on his team for 2 seasons. Man United like much of the league have many unknown players to myself, such as their Gk. LGFA Man U has always had terrible goal tending and have finished bottom of the league because of it so I hope Lancekendell64 can protect the sticks while the offence carries this team. I think Man United if they can score will do just fine. I also believe they have a chance to win the league looking deeper into the roster.

Grade: A
    Best inclusions: @Curi0sity , @j_carlos_44 , @Akonvict21 and finally @B4Dn3wsJER3

3. Liverpool :team268:

Owner: @LittleRaGoo28
    General Manager: @iEskimo-
    Assistant Manager: @Pezdemic

What can I say about liverpool besides wow I did not know I was signing up for LGHL.. This team does have some decent players such as @bayernm07 and @Ykaneko15 who are some of the better players to have play LGFA. @thesophist10 is also a beast cdm being an anchor during Season 2 Inters cup run he held down my midfield and was one of the most underrated players in the league. Other than that I have no clue what to say about anyone else.. I guess @VoltageFusion is a good Center mid although benched himself during s2 for "being ass". I dont know much about anyone else like I said but I think bayern can help them not finish last. In my personal opinion this is the weakest teams in the league.

Grade: D only because @bayernm07 can carry this team out of the basement
    Best Inclusions: @bayernm07 , @VoltageFusion , @Ykaneko15 , @thesophist10

4. Tottenham :team285:

Owner: @Rantallion34
    General Manager: @alonzi401
    Assistant Manager: @Chipy_19

This team is my favorite for the title. Their is so much depth on this team and one of the biggest steals of the entire bidding @X_2-Domi-8_X for 6.5 million just wow the guy can play anywhere on the pitch and can do it better than most. @alonzi401 and @Rantallion34 are next up these two have been the best center backs the leagues seen for awhile now, with @Rantallion34 winning the title with juve and tottenham 3 times in a row... this roster is extremely deep with many amazing bids such as @Mattalo21uk and @Ash_bae94 who have chem out the ass and will leave teams defenses looking stoopid @xXtichnell11Xx and @AirBlaster_ being sleeper bids an amazing striker and amazing lock down defensive mid. @Chipy_19 and @Thorpe_Clan also really great team players who are smart on the ball. And finally the most underrated wing back @The_Blind_Ref. I believe the Spurs only competition for the cup might be Man United or a surprise upset by Chelsea other than that I do not think on paper many teams can compete.

Grade: A+
    Best Inclusions: @AirBlaster_ @Thorpe_Clan @Chipy_19 @Ash_bae94 @Mattalo21uk @xXtichnell11Xx @The_Blind_Ref

5. Man City :team472:

Owner: @tbeat-
    General Manager: @TaZ-iT-
    Assistant Manager: @iCurlAtSquatRack

This might be the worst team besides Liverpool, I think they have like 2 or 3 names I know are ok at the game such as @vish_b who will be a great inclusion if they run the ball through him all game and @TheFlyers1992 being the only top GK besides my self left in the league. I dont think he can carry this team at all though.. I have never seen @Goostav_12 play but 10 million bro you better be a beast. I know no one on this team besides @tbeat- saying "im ass at fifa" 18 times in the shoutbox nothing is notable about this team besides what I listed above

Grade: D-
    Best Inclusions: @vish_b @TheFlyers1992

6. Wolverhampton :team534:

Owner: @ghost_726
    General Manager: @Sharp_AS27

Assistant Manager: @JamesCoyle

This team may be a sleeper for a top 3 finish. I like
    @JamesCoyle and @ghost_726 they are some nice dudes who know how to run a system im sure they will not finish last, at minimum forth in the league in my honest opinion. Looking at the roster I see one stand out guy @TheShadyLemur he went for a whopping 16 million dollars so this guys back might be hurting, I personally have never heard of him but if he went for 16mill hes gotta be good. One possible issue clarkes attitude towards some of the people on the team. He is known for being toxic but I have personally never seen it before so they will probably keep him in check. @Jlm1410 is a veteran and all around great player who should help this team win games, he wont do it all by himself but he is not stupid on the pitch. Finally @sINGLE-g6_ has been around since s1 always getting thrown to the wolfs by terrible teams. I dont think hes a terrible keeper at all with good defenders around him he should be fine. Although he has to work on his 1 on 1 from what I remember, but normally those are not the keepers fault at all. I hope this team surprises me, I believe they went for chemistry rather than straight talent.

Grade: C
    Best Inclusions: @TheShadyLemur @Jlm1410 @sINGLE-g6_

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    realdemonx123
  2. Lxcente

Lxcente Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lucente#7288
    Ratings:
    +103 / 12 / -16
    This was a nice read keep it up man! Love this stuff

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. realdemonX

Discord:
    realdemonx#0456
    Ratings:
    +169 / 21 / -8
    Thanks man!

realdemonx123
  4. Vish x 91

Vish x 91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +520 / 26 / -32
    lets goooo @realdemonX solid write up, keep er coming and let me know if you need some help!

• Like Like x 1
    vish_b
  5. Wsheikh90

Wsheikh90 2x LGFA PSN Hall of Famer

Discord:
    wsheikh90#2774
    Ratings:
    +80 / 9 / -30
    Thanks for the shout out my guy.

No Streaming Account
  6. realdemonX

Discord:
    realdemonx#0456
    Ratings:
    +169 / 21 / -8
    I got you brotha

realdemonx123
  7. RaptorsFanMarek

RaptorsFanMarek Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -3
    1v1 im gettin Better at it

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Semple19

Semple19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    semple19#0
    Ratings:
    +22 / 2 / -1
    No love demon wow

No Streaming Account
  9. WetLikeKyleLowry

WetLikeKyleLowry Champion

Ratings:
    +78 / 6 / -10
    Demon bro idk how ur gunna rate me a B so I’m gunna have to give whatever team u land on the D. Can’t wait to lead the league in scoring

No Streaming Account
  10. realdemonX

Discord:
    realdemonx#0456
    Ratings:
    +169 / 21 / -8
    Wdym no love @Semple19 I said you were one of the best!

realdemonx123
  11. realdemonX

Discord:
    realdemonx#0456
    Ratings:
    +169 / 21 / -8
    @JamesCoyle ok I was just giving my opinion man! no hard feelings

realdemonx123
  12. Stun Gun

Stun Gun Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -37
    @JamesCoyle didn't you legit ask for a transfer in shoutbox

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    lg_stungun
  13. Stun Gun

Stun Gun Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -37
    @realdemonX Liverpool have found a hidden talent in a certain spot where you and Flyer do well. Just gonna leave that there until our matches. :)

lg_stungun