Tyler & Tyler's Pre-Season Rankings: Eastern North Division

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by looper_61, Feb 15, 2019.

?

Want more write-ups?

1. Yes

70.5%
  2. Fuck off.

9.8%
  3. Hayward's a Dirty Newf

19.6%
  1. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    Hello! @Domi_x_13 (Tyler_Hayward77) and I (Yes my name is Tyler as well) decided to do some rankings before the AHL season starts. Feel free to call me a prick or tell Hayward he's a dirty Newfie if ya don't agree. ;)

We each had a ranking of this division ourselves, then made a list that would we both agree upon.

Let's get into it:

1) :team312:Rochester Americans

Hayward: There is no question about this choice, I didn't even have to look at the other rosters. I know without a doubt Rochester is going to be the powerhouse team within the division. Starting off with management, you have three very smart and skilled players. @TheNortoriousBIG and @Johnkenney01 as free contracts is a home run for this team and are up for the best management duo in the league in my opinion. They are absolutely stacked down the middle with a returning @Chel__Legend . The pickup of @Kinglyme89 at 4.5 mils is a pricey contract but I believe it will be worth the money since he has proved he can play at an NHL level. I like the pickup of @AwE-_-Qc, and believe he will fit well on the team. The defense will be led by @Curtl88l and @KimOPereZ . Curt will be a top player this season at his position. I don't know either of their goalies but if they are just mediocre at their position they will be just fine.

Loops: On any great team you want two lines that can dominate offensively and control possession. The Americans encompass that for sure and depending on where @Chel__Legend plays, possibly a third very strong line. Chel also has his tandem partner in @Lucente99 , watch for this team to be able to score at will and in many different forms. Contrary to what Hayward thought, I believe the pickup of @Kinglyme89 at four and a half million will prove to be a steal. Add that NHL-level talent to one of the three centers and you are getting great value. Of course, you will need goaltending to be average at least, but I am sure Nort and Co did their homework. Love the pickup of @Curtl88l on defense. Guy wins, no matter what team he is on. Worth every penny. This team is full of absolute beauties too.

2) :team775:Laval Rocket

Loops: Team looks stacked due to some NHL trades and smart bids. @gregy99 is a stud on the right wing. @Yeap_93 is damn good, let's just hope his availability is better this season. @Pawdiddy and @NinjaGamer762 are studs and decent players. Might need a little work on defense but this team comes in waves offensively. I like their goalie as well.

Hayward: @Pawdiddy did a good job last year with his Moose making a Calder Cup run. Very good manager and player. They have a couple top guys in Yeap and Gregy like Loops mentioned above. It will be interesting to see what kind of numbers Yeap will put up should he play the full season in the AHL. I don't know much about this defense corps aside from @MattAdoresDanna . @TylerLOEKEY will be strong between the pipes.

3) :team305:(Couldn't find the right logo.. help @Tris10 ) Binghampton Devils

Hayward: Coming in number three, we have @Userpic1306 and @Pasta_in_my_nose . By the looks of it, these guys have been on multiple teams together before at the AHL and NHL levels. These guys have been around LG for a long time and know how to play the game. This team is very strong up front. However, the only thing I can see hurting them is their lack of experience on defense with all those draft picks. Good thing they picked up @BCNYY02 in goal because that will surely help their defensive game.

Loops: First off: I love this teams offense. Depth and skill-wise. Shoutout to @Swede is Buns for the dedication to playing league despite the huge time difference. Along with the previous three players mentioned, they have @frostx17 and @CrashMan67. They will have two unreal lines and third to be worked on during the season. At the time I am writing this up, they have made some quality trades to improve their defense corps. Both goalies are capable of shutting things down. I would personally have them tied for first.
    4) :team309:Syracuse Crunch

Loops: @iiGOTskillz and @mhogan5, love playing with both of ya. Good players. I think you will have a strong top line that Skillzy assembled, primarily targeting @Gwood_Boys who he has great chem with. I am sure Hogan built a west/central line that is capable of winning games. Not a fan of the bottom four forwards, however. Aside from their top two or three defensemen, there is a lot left to be desired. Their goalies do not stand out to me as tendies that can steal a game either.

Hayward: To be honest, I don't really think this is that strong of a team but I think this is a weak division. My boy @iiGOTskillz will hopefully step up, take his head out of his ass and make this a top team. Like the pickup of Gwood_Boys , had him on my Bridgeport team last season, solid player. Now let's talk about their defense and goalies... nevermind not worth mentioning.
    5) :team317:Cleveland Monsters

Hayward: These guys are looking better than last seasons Kyle Dumb's team. Their key pieces will be @xSpeedyx97x , @Xx_Johnny84Qc_xX , and @Poluhr . These guys will have to make some good trades in my opinion to make the playoffs.

Loops: In my opinion, this team has a lot of average second line and third line players with the exception of Johnny. Smart waiver claims and strong defensive systems can keepn them in the hunt. However, I believe they will fall out of the race fairly quick should they fail to acquire more dynamic players.
    6):team774:Belleville Senators

Loops: This team's identity will be their defense in my opinion. Lots of solid defenseman on the backend in @in-c3p-ti0n_ , @B-raded , @MajiikalSniipes and @iTz_Cattywampus . @joeja15 is capable of stealing games with a good defense corps to take away rebounds and prevent A+ scoring chances from the slot. The offense is meh, in my opinion with the exception of @Coooch_39 and @alexander1032 .

Hayward: This team doesn't have much firepower up front from a first look. One thing I think this team did a great job on is there d-core, it looks really good. I envision when this team wins it will be a tight, low-scoring affair.
    7) :team298:Toronto Marlies

Hayward: Maliaman is back at it again with a one-line team. We have all seen how that worked out last season and this season's line is even worse... yikes. That sums up all I have to say about this team other than use your trade requests if you have them.

Loops: Jeez Hayward got chirpy... imagine. To be more respectful though, I like the trio of @shockers2004 , @J_Rose_19 and @R1SK66 up front. I also think the goalie tandem is solid. Other than that... yikes.
    8) :team410:Utica Comets

Loops: R.I.P that trade by Mamm. took two high end forwards away from the Comets. Im sure they would have chosen to use their trade requests anyways but at least you could have possibly controlled what you received in return. I like @Soapy412 , @T-Roach34 and @jonny__ross , everyone else underwhelms me. Hayward was one of the last managers to find an AGM last season @itsGALLY and he made the Calder Cup finals. Shrewd trades (providing you have the freedom to do so) and smart planning can save ya. @LukeIceey just when you thought you were in the clear to get away from Utica, you got sucked back in!;) Godspeed brother.

Hayward: Well it all started with having his two best players traded right off the hop. I don't know if he just gave up all hope and said "fuck it" because I don't know if this team would even compete for a Memorial Cup. Feels bad boys @LukeIceey @jonny__ross .

And there you have it! If you disagree with anything, fucking say it in the comments. Peace pussies. Loops Out.

:cool::D:popcorn:

• Like x 14
    • Winner x 6
    • Funny x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Informative x 1
    vxrloop
  2. ItssCJ-

ItssCJ- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    itsscj1#0
    Ratings:
    +138 / 9 / -36
    Great post loops!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. xKeeping

xKeeping Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xkeeping_57999#0
    Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -5
    1):team303:
    2):team312:
    3):team778:
    4):team777:
    5):team309:
    6):team298:
    7):team317:
    8):team410:

imo, however good write up. Do the other divisions there now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    navyynick
  4. Bugsyl17l

Bugsyl17l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 15 / -34
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Userpic1306

Userpic1306 Warning Group

Ratings:
    +674 / 15 / -45
    Good write up. Keep em coming boys

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. Cmutimmah10

Cmutimmah10 RIP

Discord:
    cmutimmah10#5781
    Ratings:
    +62 / 1 / -0
    You guys sound like these guys. Only instead of movies, it's video games.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    "yuh"

hahahhaah

• Like Like x 2
    vxrloop
  8. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    Planning on it, providing I get some time to do so this weekend. Summaries might be a little shorter, but I will definitely attempt to do it. This took me about an hour and a half or so.

• Like Like x 2
    vxrloop
  9. Royalkc85

Royalkc85 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -1
    Can I use my TR or...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Jmm420

Jmm420 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jmm420#0
    Ratings:
    +307 / 5 / -31
    I was sitting here reading this like . Finally theirs someone doing media and than after reading the marlies post. I came to a question for you all?

Who the fuck is hayward?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    jmm420
  11. Bxrt1_

Bxrt1_ Washed AF

Discord:
    Bert#9478
    Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -12
    Good stuff guys

• Like Like x 2
    Bxrt1
  12. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    Thanks Bert !

vxrloop
  13. xKC23x

xKC23x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -1
    Nice job Loop!!

No Streaming Account
  14. Sonnnder

Sonnnder Staff Guy

Discord:
    s0nnnder#0
    Ratings:
    +573 / 15 / -37
    Sorry @looper_61, you mentioned Majikaal or whatever as being good. I am revoking your ability to judge D talent!

No Streaming Account
  15. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    Thanks bud.

:(

• Funny Funny x 1
    vxrloop
  16. Kesselysnipes420

Kesselysnipes420 It ain't that serious G

Discord: