HeadLine Inside The 18: KC Nightshade

The Merseyside Man Sits with IT18

1. PortuggeePrince

PortuggeePrince Angry Portuguese Man

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -5
    Inside The 18: KC Nightshade - The Merseyside Man Sits with IT18.

[​IMG]

Week 1 is in the books here for LGFA Season 15. Last week we talked to the Chief in Brisan. This week, I sat down with the Owner of The Toffees of Merseyside, KC Nightshade.

Prince: KC welcome to Inside The 18. You were apart of Manchester United last season, taking them to 2nd place as well as a semi-finalist in the FA Cup. Is there any differences in this Everton club in comparison to the United club in S14?

KC Nightshade: I think the main difference between the two teams is availability. Last season we struggled with being able to consistently field 11 players night in and night out, but this season is a complete turnaround. I have 14 or more players available on a given night, and I want to give all of them playing time and keep them all happy. The Everton team this season is probably the most enjoyable team I have managed in my time at LG, and I really hope we can push for the title and FA Cup this season.

Prince: Everton indeed looks like they will be stingy opposition to play against. Well done on building the club. You've done well.

When you look at the landscape, as a whole, in the LeagueGaming Football Association, what are the things you personally enjoy and would is something that you think may need some work or improvement?

KC Nightshade: The whole bidding process is fantastic. During the early days of LG it was a pain with there being duplicate signups and people being in bidding that shouldn't have been, but Tris10 and the rest of his team have made it into something that is unique and a joy to work with. Something that I have been wanting to happen in LG is the eventual expansion of teams. Having 8 teams is perfectly fine, but the NA Pro Clubs community is huge and we are offering something that is unique. If we are able to tap into that pool of players then who knows what could happen?

Prince: I have to agree with you there. The bidding process is a nerve-racking, yet fun experiance to go through.

KC, i want you to be honest here with us on Inside The 18. I want you to give me your personal power rankings of the league in regards of best team being 1 and of course not so great being 8.

KC Nightshade: This is the first time that it has actually been difficult.

1. Arsenal
    2. Wolves.
    3. Newcastle
    4. Everton
    5. Leicester
    6. Liverpool
    7. Tottenham
    8. Crystal Palace

Honestly though, that could look completely different next week though. Everyone is very close talent-wise this season

Prince: This season the league is going to be very competitive indeed. KC, thank you for the time and good luck with Everton FC. View attachment 27121

That will wrap up this week's edition of Inside The 18. My thanks go out to KC Nightshade for taking the time to do this. Keep an eye out for the next edition of IT18!

Support the news team, like, comment & share your thoughts on their work

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  2. Mortama 92

Mortama 92 CB with a World Beating Volley

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Think you rated palace too high man

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Mortama
  3. Dunks

Dunks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DunksDynasty#3635
    Ratings:
    +1,643 / 53 / -79
    @KCNightshade bullshit. The most enjoyable team you managed was the World Cup team with me on it. Dont kid yourself

• Funny Funny x 1
    DunksDynasty
  4. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217
    @KCNightshade is a god damn scholar and one of LG’s finest when it comes to sportsmanship and leadership.

• Like Like x 2
    Lokix6x
  5. washed up wany

washed up wany Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +211 / 13 / -17
    KC is that guy

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. KC x44

KC x44 LGFA's Peter Vermes

Ratings: