Loop's Western Pacific Preview/Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by looper_61, Feb 21, 2019.

?

Want more media?

1. Yes, will rate informative.

92.9%
  2. Fuck off.

7.1%
  1. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    Yes, I know the first week is over. People are still requesting me to do the other divisions so fuck it.

All my rankings are just my opinion, so week one results will not factor in.

PSA: Doing these at 3am.

Let's get into it.

1. :team515:Bakersfield Condors:team515:

Love the management on this team. The duo of @Pelley_ and @Bobby_Goggles12 is a1. Both outstanding players. Love the pickups of @Buy_my_dogs , @Dirtydeeds1212 , @XipassuscoreX , and @YoImCory (especially at 500k). Defense is solid but could use a big name. Good goalie tandem, the offense will score at will.

2. :team519:San Jose Barracuda:team519:

I must say I really like the way this team was built prior to bidding and what they did in bidding. Bringing in @phillysmvp was a shrewd move for the defense as well. Winning @BarDownDaily for one million is an absolute steal. (Love ya Kevin). Great goalies as well. Top four defenseman are very good. Have the potential to take over the Condors this season in my opinion.

3. :team516:Stockton Heat:team516:

Ahh, @Kid_Icarus__88 . Say what you want about him, Greek is an A+ manager. Consistently builds good teams and this is no exception. They only have one goalie on the roster so that is a little bit puzzling. Any hardships that make come, Greek will figure it out and ice a competitive lineup. Always does.

4. :team625:Colorado Eagles:team625:

This team will compete for a playoff spot, rest assured. I like both management players and they made some solid pickups in @ODucks182 , @ROLLaBACKWOODS , and @GrammyHands . @headhunter9872 is a good goalie and should win a fair share of games if his defense does well. I think the strongest spot for this team is there three right defenseman, particularly @Plastic_World and @Mathdouble2 .

5. :team518:San Diego Gulls:team518:

Oh @hucableguy you crazy motherfucker. You put a smile on my face with your antics in the management chat though. Traded @Gutta_gun29 for some reason, hope you don't do the same with @Krilla92 . I have a feeling you will figure it out and will battle it out for a playoff spot. I like the pickup of @Curtl88l for @Distraqted , albeit being a sideways move. Godspeed, Huc.

6. :team517:Ontario Reign:team517:

Solid G tandem, some good defenseman. The team could surprise me. I like @Agesquod and @xtoastyQcx up front. @X73x_McAvoy_x73X and @Kash-647 should perform well for what they cost. Good assets.

7. :team618:Tuscon Roadrunners:team618:

Not a fan of goalies being management, particularly CHL goalies. Need to prove yourself. Plus the corresponding moves don't inspire much confidence in this team for me. Trading @eye2797 for a supposed cousin or whatever is a bad movie. Making decisions based on personal feelings isn't a way to run a team successfully and I feel like the RoadRunners will prove me right. All about asset management. I like the pickup of @Kotkaniemi . If my boy @ObamaJackedMyxbx ever gets sent down by the Yotes, I pray he goes straight to the CHL to avoid this mess.

That's all folks!​

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    vxrloop
  2. xCremeBrulex

xCremeBrulex xCremeBrulex

Ratings:
    +42 / 9 / -17
    well written keep it up!

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Saucier17

Saucier17 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -2
    No love looper? After we go 3-0 week one and trade you in S8

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    I was cheesed hahah. Now I remember ya. Did these at 3am and skipped over some names. My bad.

• Like Like x 1
    vxrloop
  5. Saucier17

Saucier17 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -2
    Haha I did change my username, but I'm only picking on ya, good write ups man!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. NoThumb_Joe

NoThumb_Joe Well-Known Member

Discord:
    NoThumb_Joe#5020
    Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    Tuscon will experience the curse of rings this year... Just saying....

• Funny Funny x 2
    nothumb_joe
  7. BarDownDaily

BarDownDaily Professional Ankle Breaker

Ratings:
    +132 / 2 / -6
    Love you too Tyler (@looper_61)! Great write-up! Should be a fun season down the stretch

• Winner Winner x 1
    BarDownDaily91
  8. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    Top 3 correct, in random order. Had the non playoff teams right. Missed heavily on Tuscon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    vxrloop
  9. DakotaPie

DakotaPie Tabersnacks

Discord:
    DakotaPie#4621
    Ratings:
    +37 / 2 / -6
    Rippppp

DakotaPie