S32 Week 3 Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by k-fed, Mar 8, 2019.

1. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    1. Stockton Heat – 21-5-2 LW: 3 – Week 1 the heat was 6th, last week they made the top 3. At the 1/3 mark of the season the Heat are hot, and they take the 1st spot this week. After an 8-1 record including a 5-2 victory over the now 2nd place Eagles will they be the first team to repeat next week?

2. Bridgeport Sound Tigers20-7-0 LW: 2 – For the 3rd straight week the Tigers remain at 2nd and for the 2nd straight week they get jumped by a Pacific team. The tigers stay in 2nd because the last two teams before them posted 8-win weeks. After an 8-1 week themselves back in week 1 they’ve posted two consecutive 6-3 weeks.

3. Colorado Eagles – 18-6-3 LW: 1 – After posting an 8-win week in week 2 the Eagles dropped to a 5-win week in week 3. Disappointing losses against inner division rivals proved costly this week as they drop two places in this week’s power rankings.

4. Hartford Wolf Pack – 18-7-2 LW: 7 – The wolf pack finally make the jump into the top 5. They grab 13 of a possible 18 points this week but still find themselves two points back of the division lead. The previous two weeks I’ve liked other teams better, but I can’t keep them out this week. On a personal note I have two losses this season and both are against HFD, they have three legit lines and they’ll only get better.

5. Syracuse Crunch – 18-7-2 LW: 4 – I don’t know how they do it, but they just keep winning. I’m not sold on them still until it gets to the ladder part of the season where the games really start to matter. No disrespect to them but I just don’t see very many flashy names on that roster. Last week they moved up due to a lack of teams ahead of them. This week they drop back to 5.

6. San Jose Barracuda – 18-9-1 LW: 5 – Since the Wolf Pack jump into the top 5 someone must be pushed out. The cuda’ are the victim this week. After a 7-2 week 1 they’ve followed it up with 5 wins and now 6 wins. They need to keep winning 6 or more games in a consistent basis if they expect to keep up with Colorado and Stockton.

7. Rochester Americans – 18-9-0 LW: 6 – The Americans lose a spot solely on inconsistency. Week 1 they were a league best 8-1, however since they are 10-8. They still have two top lines anchored by Zaathal and studz x 7. If they can just be on a more consistent basis they will be back in the top five soon enough.

8. Ontario Reign – 17-7-3 LW: 11 – The reign makes there way inside the top 10 for the first time in s32. They had a rough week 1 but have since seemed to figure it out starting at 18th moving up to now 8th. However unfortunately for them they find themselves in 4th place of the division where in the other 3 divisions they’d be 3rd, 2nd and 1st.

9. Iowa Wild – 16-8-3 LW: 9 – Their first full week with out the great Jayson and the wild went 5-3-1. Kind of disappointing because in a tight central race somebody needs to start capitalizing off the other teams’ losses. It’s a 4 head monster right now and any one of those teams could lead the division at any given night.

10. Manitoba Moose – 16-9-2 LW: 10 – The moose round out the 10th spot at the 1/3 mark of the season with a 3-2 victory over the Rampage. As stated above the top three teams in the division currently all had 5-3-1 weeks with neither capitalizing on the other. Somethings got to give soon.

11. San Antonio Rampage – 16-9-2 LW: 9 – The get hopped by the moose because of the loss to them at the end of the week. Still my favorite of the division with the best management duo and the cutest guy I know in nico. See teams 9 and 10 for my only negative reason on them.

12. Lehigh Valley Phantoms – 17-10-0 LW: 13 - The phantoms have slowly and surely been creeping there way up the board. Week 1 they were 16th and last week they were 13th. This week they come in at 12th with a 6-win week. They also find themselves in a crowded division where any team could precisely be anywhere from 3-7th. They have the roster pieces in place to crack the top 10 very soon.

13. Grand Rapids Griffins – 15-9-4 LW: 12 – The Griffs are only 1 point out of the top spot in their division however they could be at the top if they were able to squeak out the extra point in either of the two overtime losses. The only loss that stands out to me is a one goal loss to the stars. Those are games you must win.

14. Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins – 13-11-3 LW: 17 – The Penguins make a push back up the rankings after an abysmal week 2 showing. With 4 wins and a possible 10 points they moved themselves back into playoff positioning in a tough Atlantic division. They will need to have consistent winning weeks if they want to remain this high up.

15. Tucson Roadrunners – 14-12-1 LW: 15 – Last week the roadrunners were behind the Devils because of strength of schedule. This week they jump ahead of them because of strength of schedule plus the tiebreaker they have over them from week 2. Impressive wins over San Antonio and Colorado plus the currently division leading wild show they can beat formidable opponents. Consistency is key.

16. Providence Bruins – 12-10-5 LW: 19 – Wins over the sens, devils, checkers and penguins give the bruins a winning week but barely. It leaves much to be desired after losing to Toronto and Springfield in which both teams are not have good seasons thus far. As I said already above for Tucson, consistency is key.

17. Binghamton Devils – 13-11-3 LW: 14 – A losing week 1 followed up with a 6-win week 2 the devils decided that all good things come in 3’s Three wins. Three losses. Three overtime losses. I mean I guess they were kind of consistent right? They get the West Central in week 4 where the tops of the division will be looking to separate themselves.

18. Charlotte Checkers – 13-12-2 LW: 21 – Despite losing the bears in week 1 and having a 5-3-1 week 2 the checkers put together another winning week albeit a 5-4 week. At least they are trending in the right direction. Moist is making the appropriate moves where necessary and skyre is finally winning games. The checkers beat some quality opponents in week 3 look for them to make some more noise in week 4.

19. Hershey Bears – 13-12-2 LW: 22 – The bears move up but stay behind Charlotte as one of the last teams with a winning record in week 3. However, the only news worth victory they had was over Rochester. They are another middle of the pack team that needs more consistency if they expect to compete in the division.

20. Belleville Senators – 12-13-2 LW: 24 – The reigning Calder Cup champions finally show some life and round out the top 20 in week 3 with their first winning week of the season. It was only a matter of time before this group got it figured out and therefore I have them above some other teams. If this is a sign of things to come, we’ll see the Sens in the top 10 soon enough.

21. San Diego Gulls – 12-12-3 LW: 16 – The Gulls were in the middle of the playoff race even after week 2 but suffering a 3-6 week they drop down to 6th place. They’ll need a big bounce back week in week 4 if they want to get back into the thick of things.

22. Chicago Wolves – 11-11-5 LW: 18 – It looks as though Matheson regained control in week 3. After sport took over and led the team to a 7-2 week the Wolves fell back to a 2-4-3 week. However, they still find themselves just 8 points out of 1st place. But they can’t continue to falter for long, if they want to remain a player in this division then their going to have to start winning more consistently.

23. Bakersfield Condors – 13-14-0 LW: 20 – The condors jumped up to the 20th spot in week 2 after having limited success with 5 wins. However, it was short lived as they posted their second 4-win week of the season. In that tough Pacific that’s just not good enough. They’re going to need to figure it out and fast.

24. Milwaukee Admirals – 10-14-3 LW: 27 – The admirals move up just a bit by posting a 4-win week but also because most of the teams in front of them last week got worse this week. They did beat Tucson and San Diego but also obliterated Texas. But, they didn’t beat any good teams and lost to Bakersfield. I also hear grumblings of disgruntled players over there.

25. Texas Stars – 10-15-2 LW: 26 – The stars are going in the wrong direction as they further and further fall out of contention in the west. Being smoked by Milwaukee doesn’t really help things either. They did manage wins against SJ, Manitoba and Grand Rapids but the bad far outweighs the good here.

26. Cleveland Monsters – 9-15-3 LW: 29 – The monsters climbed out of the bottom a little bit by posting a near .500 week. They beat the teams they were supposed to beat in week 3 however they couldn’t win any of the tougher matchups and thus they are still at the bottom. They get the West Central where their going to have to put together a solid week if they want to start to climb the rankings.

27. Toronto Marlies- 9-16-2 LW: 30 – Like the monsters the marlies move up after having a 4-4-1 week with wins over Hartford, Rochester and Providence. This a good place to start if you want to realize the potential of being a good team. If you can beat good teams you should be able to beat the bad ones. Unless you’re the real-life Philadelphia flyers…

28. Rockford Ice Hogs – 7-15-6 LW: 28 – The Ice Hogs are proving that after three weeks if the name of the game is to lose in overtime then they know how to do it. Leading the league with 6 overtime losses they are least getting points. However, the one point is good, but the extra point is better. They need to start closing out games if they want to be a good team.

29. Utica Comets – 9-17-1 LW: 23 – The Comets take a step back this week dropping six spots from last week. They currently only have one-line winning games and anyone in this league knows that you won’t be very good if you only have one line. Jelly is the AGM and his line was 2-1 including a win over Bridgeport. But all the other guys went 1-2 or 0-3.

30. Springfield Thunderbirds – 8-16-3 LW: 25 – The thunderbirds over the last two weeks were going in the wrong direction. And in week three they continue that by having a 2-6-1 week. They now become the current owner of the 30th spot which was previously occupied by the Marlies. MrSteele was relieved of his duties of AGM and subsequently sent back to the CHL. Things aren’t getting better in Springfield anytime soon. Also, I forgot to mention a shout out in week 2 so for week 3 here’s your shout out @POOPIE SNOOPY. I hate you.

31. N/A

Just missing the cut: Laval Rocket – 4-23-0 LW: NR – The rocket won two games this week beating WBS and Springfield. Charlotte was the dunce in week 1, Stockton was the dunce in week 2, this week it’s shared between the Pens and the T-birds. The rocket also gave up 4 or more goals in all their losses except one including 12 against Rochester. Oof.

Everyone moved up or down this week except Bridgeport, Tucson & Rockford.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 9
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Im 4thLine

Im 4thLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 79 / -197
    SALTY FINALLY KNOWS

No Streaming Account
  3. Focus TF

Focus TF CT 66 Makes Me Nervous.

Discord:
    focustf#0
    Ratings:
    +937 / 38 / -72
    Can’t wait for the Week 4 rankings, good work buddy. Keep it coming.

GiroFocus
  4. Jayson x 29

Jayson x 29 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Jayson29#0422
    Ratings:
    +873 / 335 / -186
    I’m more missed than I thought.

No Streaming Account
  5. xxSavageDave

xxSavageDave Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +195 / 15 / -16
    Got me 3 dubs this season though ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
    Lightxdownydav3
  6. TITO JAKS0N

TITO JAKS0N BETTER CENTRE THAN YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE

Ratings:
    +283 / 48 / -68
    You keep sleeping on the crunch every week because we dont have "big names" and we just keep proving people wrong..

I think someone once said defence wins championships dude

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. NicoH58

NicoH58 NicoH58

Ratings:
    +1,249 / 38 / -43
    I will admit you guys truly have mastered the art of trap turding. The fact you have an entire roster dedicated to that has me fear for my life of having to play an LG game against Syracuse.

• Like Like x 1
    Luna0995
  8. A Salty SaiIor

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    I'm sleeping because I beat your line 3-0 and I beat another line on Wednesday 3-2. So I think I like where I have you in the rankings just fine thanks.

I played truly the worst game I've ever been apart of in my LG career on Wednesday. The amount of snapshot entries gave me full blown aids.

No Streaming Account
  9. GrittySaves

GrittySaves Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dankdad88#0
    Ratings:
    +838 / 68 / -115
    Didn’t even mention our goal differential tsk tsk.

No Streaming Account
  10. TITO JAKS0N

TITO JAKS0N BETTER CENTRE THAN YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE

Ratings:
    +283 / 48 / -68

No Streaming Account
  11. SmiTTy x 12

SmiTTy x 12 “Officially UnRetired”

Ratings:
    +1,243 / 63 / -77
    Correction.... Delosh beat our line ;) lol he legit carries whoever he plays with. You only run your first line against us,we’ve used broken 2nd -3rd line and ECUs which is fine no big deal lol

Great write up, I’ll take top 5 all day

• Winner Winner x 1
    SmittyTV
  12. Bxccaneer

Bxccaneer I swear to drunk I'm not God

Discord:
    Bxccaneer#6996
    Ratings:
    +88 / 6 / -14

I appreciate the kind words but I’m actually dogshit according to
    @Daddy Dill0n. Thanks though :)

DeLosh
  13. Hustlehard0927

Hustlehard0927 Cook

Ratings:
    +172 / 159 / -67
    Yup

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Dillon_reilly
  14. A Salty SaiIor

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    Shut up you garbage can.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Jude le Polski

Jude le Polski Dead Goon

Discord:
    Jude le Polski#5938
    Ratings:
    +220 / 6 / -9
    It’s actually really impressive to be on pace towards a 12 win season.

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. TheGreech

TheGreech Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +736 / 15 / -15
    I got traded from your #28 to your #29 FML

• Like Like x 1
    greech11
  17. DaSteelerz

DaSteelerz More than just cool on the internet

Discord:
    dasteelerz#0
    Ratings:
    +187 / 11 / -25
    They traded the Greechinator? The wheels have fallen off completely..

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account