ESHL for PSN

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by xSS_GotEmCoach_, Mar 8, 2019.

?

Would you participate in a ESHL 6s Tournament with a Buy-In and Prize Pool?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Only if it was free and no Prize Pool

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SelkeSean

SelkeSean Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SelkeSean#4027
    Ratings:
    +1,103 / 41 / -70
    I've said this before, but someone just needs to accept the fact that the first couple years will be rough and power through, and just run these tournaments. Growing pains happen, and it's the only way PSN will ever get to the point Xbox is at. If it had continued from where we were the last time PSN had an ESHL tournament without the long hiatus, we might have been close to something great by this point.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    2wayhockey
  2. tdk_95

tdk_95 Wannabe RD

Discord:
    TDK_95#8433
    Ratings:
    +373 / 7 / -2
    I think monthly single elimination tournaments with a low buy in could be successful, maybe we're setting our sights too high to start, hmmm

TDK95
  3. xCOACH_19

xCOACH_19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    coachx19#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 22 / -60
    Well I like the idea of maybe starting something that is free... Look at FNP and SNP. Its not booming but people want to be a Captain/GM and draft their buddies. So I think from CHL, AHL, and NHL the teams can be formed. A lot of guys who are on TC rosters, who normally don't get to play could form teams. The question is how will it play out when a mostly CHL team versus a Elite team of NHLers, will the teams just fold if they are getting demolished every night

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    Coachx19
  4. xCOACH_19

Discord:
    coachx19#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 22 / -60
    Or do you separate like the FNP and SNP does? Have a ESHL Elite Series and a ESHL Pro Series, which is how the NACL for Xbox is doing it. But add that If you have at least 3 or more NHLers on your roster you automatically get put in the ECHL Elite Series, if you have 2 or fewer you can enter the Pro Series. And at the end of each season the bottom 4 teams in the Elite Series get sent down to Pro Series, while the Top 4 teams in the Pro Series have to move up.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    Coachx19
  5. xCOACH_19

Discord:
    coachx19#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 22 / -60
    So you replace FNP and SNP with two nights of games for ESHL Elite Series and ESHL Pro Series. Many people get left out of FNP and SNP anyways, so I am sure automatically getting games would be better than entering a draft pool, and not knowing if you will be playing or not.

Coachx19
  6. xCOACH_19

Discord:
    coachx19#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 22 / -60
    Or call it ESHL Platinum Series and ESHL Gold series, and the winning team of each division gets a free Platinum or free Gold membership to LG as the end prize! (Probably wishful thinking lol)

Coachx19
  7. B-Bunny

B-Bunny Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 47 / -73
    Spammer

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. FAYTAL FLOW

FAYTAL FLOW Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 22 / -62
    It's not happening, let it go

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. zRobb-_-

zRobb-_- The Wayne Gretzky of sexual stuff

Ratings:
    +448 / 35 / -101
    You can get a used xbox for cheap, and nhl is like $30 or something. Go there

• Funny Funny x 1
    robshere
  10. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Game plays god awful over there, I'd rather get tossed around on PSN and save money rather do the same on Xbox, perhaps even worse, and lose money

zChieef
  11. xCOACH_19

Discord:
    coachx19#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 22 / -60
    If you don’t want to be a part of the discussion, just fucking leave. Telling me to leave it alone, or it’s not going to work is getting old and not productive to the discussion that this specific thread was made for. I don’t mind the dumb ratings if you think it’s a bad idea, but at least back up why it’s dumb, besides “it won’t work, buy an Xbox”

Coachx19
  12. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    they literally did the exact same thing with 19 teams saying they would play, After buyins and seeing rosters of other teams, only 6 actually bought in. It hasn’t worked over here in like a year, let it go

• Winner Winner x 1
    Krvstoffer
  13. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169

It will not work, buy an Xbox.

It is literally that simple.

Primetimme1
  14. xCOACH_19

Discord:
    coachx19#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 22 / -60
    That sucks for the people trying to make it work. But as people have already stated maybe Buy-In tournaments is the REASON it hasn't been successful. Which is the whole point of this thread, to find out why it hasn't been successful and thinking of new ideas or options. How hard is that to understand? At some point I am sure Xbox was told "it won't work, just let it go". Join in the discussion to help make it work on PSN or kick rocks. That simple.

Coachx19
  15. xCOACH_19

Discord:
    coachx19#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 22 / -60
    Yeah everybody who already paid $300+ after getting a PS4 console, controller, NHL 19, headset, etc... JUST BUY ANOTHER CONSOLE AND CONTROLLER, HEADSET, GAME. I don't piss out money bud. I'll tell you whats simple, kick rocks too, and quit commenting if you have nothing worth sharing.

Coachx19
  16. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118

If there's no buyin, then there's no prize pool.. what's the point of it.

Krvstoffer
  17. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    GameStop will literally pay for ~ 55% of the cost of the new one on trade ins, I don’t piss out money either but the reality of the situation is if you want your hand in competitve eshl, you’re simply on the inferior console, trying to convince a less hardcore NHL group, who has proven multiple times it doesn’t want ESHL, to support ESHL.

It isn’t going to happen, it’s not a fundamental flaw, it’s not a quick fix, this game gets worse every single year it’s played. The actual product isnt fun, if it wasn’t for this simulation style league, I’d venture 400-500 players on this site wouldn’t purchase this game.

99% of management on this site will tell you the most fun part about this league is bidding and trading, by the time the Stanley Cup rolls around nobody cares besides those in it.

You’re promoting a competitve scene for a poor product, by a company who hasn’t given a fk about this game since mode it held a tournament in 09. For a community that does NOT WANT IT.

EDIT: I commend you for banging your head into a wall until the wall breaks. I’m telling you the wall will win.

And unless you’re willing to deal with brain damage, you had also better realize the wall will win.

• Winner Winner x 3
    Primetimme1
  18. xCOACH_19

Discord:
    coachx19#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 22 / -60
    To get it started... some people may not join because there is nothing at stake, but others would probably like playing with buddies in competitive games without thinking they are just donating money to the Top Teams full of NHLers. Nobody knows what would happen, because a few buy-in tournaments failed, so now everybody keeps getting told to go to Xbox lol

Coachx19
  19. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    if you wanna play with your buddies for fun and get nothing out of it, play club.

• Like Like x 1
    Krvstoffer
  20. FAYTAL FLOW

FAYTAL FLOW Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 22 / -62
    What are you talking about? I said let it go. That is apart of the discussion. Do you want me to type lies and say that ESHL is going to happen on PSN?

Telling people to "shut the fuck up" because they don't agree with you is the most in denial thing a person can do. People have opinions and people want to discuss, not get bitched out by a new comer to the NHL who thinks he can easily just start up a competitive league on one of the shittiest PS4 games.

No Streaming Account