LGFA grading teams bidding

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by Big_LCorleone139, Apr 21, 2019.

1. ItsRaGo

ItsRaGo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    Aight now that bidding and the preseason cup is over I'm rank how every team did in bidding

AC Milan - A - AC Milan I think did a pretty good job in bidding. Realdeamon got Criminal Vidal for 17m and a bunch of his buddies for cheap. I think that this team is gonna be possibly the best team in the league. The team gave up 9 goals in the preseason tourney, but I don't think it was his top backline playing so I expect that to be improved in the regular season. I'm not sure if Stun Gun can only play Sunday's like last season but either way he is a good defender who was a big part of Liverpool on Sunday's last season. I don't know a whole lot about the players on this team but from the Preseason Cup they look pretty good

Inter Milan - F--- - Honestly this teams pretty fuckin trash. I feel bad for my buddies Nodog, Yoshi and JLM. Nodog is a great goalie and might steal some games but the back line is trash. Yoshi will be good for them on Sunday's as a any and create so chances for them. Their Offence is shit as they scored 2 fucking goals in the preseason. Honestly didn't even know that was possible to score that little of goals in that many games. The game is made by EA some bullshit has to happen for you. This teams a mess. Also Sheik is a nice guy and stuff but almost 4m for him is to much cause he's trash at the game I'm not sure if he is good and has bad internet but his stats are ass and when I play with him he is ass. sorry for the call out but it had to happen. But yea other than that this team is just fucking horrible offensively and defensively.

Juventus - C+-I hate to have to go in on you guys like this cause I have a couple buddies on this team but fuck it. First off I would like to say that I like the managment team on Juve they're all good players and nice dudes. Shout out to the homie Alonzi. Alright so starting up front Akon who they paid 9.5 for is overpaid not that he's a bad player he's just not worth that much imo, I'm sure he will do pretty well. Soccaplaya and Semple are good at the game, This team is gonna do fine offensively. On to the Midfield Twiz is good at the game apparently I never seen it cause he was on that shit hole named Chelsea last season so I wont judge him off that. Stammerchel im pretty sure is new to fifa or at least I hope he is from playing with him. Jcarlos is pretty good at the game to from what ive seen from him.The midfield is pretty good if twiz is as good as ive heard, if not than the midfield is alright. Alright on to the defence. Alonzi is a pretty good CB. Domi I haven't played with but im just gonna say hes overpaid cause hes never had a really good season in lgfa, hes a cool dude tho. Melt is ass, he doesn't play like a dumbass but he a dumbass, shout out to that shitter melt. skyhigh is ass also. OK NOW VISH, 7.5 mill for this shitter lmfaooooo, literally dog shit at fifa I know hes buddies with everyone on this team but buddy is ass. I am sorry vish is a cool dude hes just ass. Ok now onto the goalies, So looking at this roster I see 1 goalie and I don't know who it is. I don't know who the other goalie is gonna be so good luck with that.

Napoli - B - So when I look at this teams roster im trying to figure out how they scored so many goals in the preseason cup cause their forwards aren't that good in my opinion. In midfield they got primus for 7m. looks overpaid to me cause his stats are ass but he was also on that shitter ass Chelsea team last season. Now the defence on this team. Im not even gonna say a lot but they got the best defence in the league in my opinion. I dont know if they only have 1 goalie or what but hero seems to be pretty good, honestly probably doesnt even matter with that defence. If the defence shows up to most of the games this team will do better than I think.

Roma - A- - This teams also really good all around, My buddy Bayern up front is a good finisher and his buddies will set him up just fine this season honestly a pretty scary team to play there offence seams like it will be good. shout out to Tkachuk beast on the pitch and a nice guy. Matt and terry are good midfielders and if terry plays as good as he can he could be a steal for the club. I don't really know the defence but talia is a good cdm. Now onto the defence. They got the 2 goalies I had last season and I was very confused to see nodog be transferred out. Single is a nice guy, but his stats are awful. He's not even a bad goalie im just very confused cause Nodog is better than single no doubt in my mind, not saying that single is bad just nodog is a great starting goalie and that goalie depth is a good 1 2 punch for roma. I guess Bayern may play goalie if single isn't available im not to sure but that confused me but either way this team will do pretty good.

U.S. Sassuolo Calcio - I wont rank my own team or say anything bad cause its a good group of guys who i have no issues with. I will say i think kotkaniemi was overpaid not saying hes a bad player just not worth the 7m. really nice guy one of my only loyal players last season. I think Panther was a steal. Im happy we got diablo i just think hes gonna have to do a lot for our club to hang with the top. team was shaky in the preseason tourny but we got some good keepers

thanks for the read, if anybody is mad about something u can pm me or u can get smacked around in fifa don't really matter to me, If u don't like my opinion than fuck u tell me yours, LittleRaGoo28

• Funny x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. stammerchel

stammerchel Well-Known Member

Discord:
    stammerchel#8489
    Ratings:
    +281 / 5 / -29
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    stammerchel
  3. realdemonX

realdemonX washed up LGHL Center

Discord:
    realdemonx#0456
    Ratings:
    +169 / 21 / -8
    besides roma at an A and napoli at an B i agree with you,

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    realdemonx123
  4. Sharp_AS27

Sharp_AS27 Sharp_AS27

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -5
    No Streaming Account
  5. realdemonX

realdemonX washed up LGHL Center

Discord:
    realdemonx#0456
    Ratings:
    +169 / 21 / -8
    realdemonx123
  6. OptimusPrimus77

OptimusPrimus77 Maybe I just drink to get drunk

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Im not mad, just curious because everyone says I'm overpaid...but what are good stats for a CDM?

No Streaming Account
  7. ItsRaGo

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    not a 6-5-14 overall record smh

No Streaming Account
  8. Ashby0524

Ashby0524 Owner of Inter Milan

Discord:
    ashby0524#0
    Ratings:
    +48 / 1 / -4
    We actually rated single higher than nodog, I don’t know why single gets overlooked this kid is a beast and has great availability. We sent no dog out for two reasons, one is that bayern can cover at gk if single happens to miss a game, and we also know that no dog deserves game time.

No Streaming Account
  9. ItsRaGo

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    I see y u did it but at the same time i dont just cause it dont even matter to me what anyone says nodog played better than single last season and it wasnt even close but its whatever we will see if single can continue to be a beast for u guys

No Streaming Account
  10. OptimusPrimus77

OptimusPrimus77 Maybe I just drink to get drunk

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Fair enough....just at cdm I didn't think I had much control over the record

No Streaming Account
  11. Semple19

Semple19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    semple19#0
    Ratings:
    +22 / 2 / -1
    Get good at fifa before writing one of these. You’re a fuckin shitter
    Thanks bye

No Streaming Account
  12. ItsRaGo

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    :facepalm: See u on the pitch. Shitter

No Streaming Account
  13. I-Thorpe-I

I-Thorpe-I I play games

Discord:
    Thorpe#6436
    Ratings:
    +178 / 56 / -57
    theres nothing you can do abt ur record. Its literally a team game and if the 10 dudes around u are shit, then well ur fucked

• Informative Informative x 1
    ithorpei
  14. Studs-7

Studs-7 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    кяанишщтюсрплчшкывещ#8820
    Ratings:
    +163 / 15 / -20
    ❤️❤️

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Stun Gun

Stun Gun Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -37
    To be honest, Napoli deserves an A. After a disappointing last year, they came out swinging hard, and got great new players.

They also got lucky in a trade for an ACL Defender.

Also, as much as I love my boy Bayern, Roma isn't an A. They're a B+

lg_stungun
  16. ItsRaGo

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    Who was napoli last year maybe they have some forward that im missing

No Streaming Account
  17. Semple19

Semple19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    semple19#0
    Ratings:
    +22 / 2 / -1
    Say again?

No Streaming Account
  18. ItsRaGo

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    :facepalm: See u on the pitch. Shitter

No Streaming Account
  19. DonHexiQ

DonHexiQ ...Shinra Tensei... .. I am a Stegosaurus ..

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -1
    I’m dying

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Stun Gun

Stun Gun Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -37
    They were Wolves.

lg_stungun