scouting report - S32 mem cup champs

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by M4CK EH, May 21, 2019.

1. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    There's an old adage in lg saying you can't win the mem/Calder with ALL prospects/draft picks. The s32 Niagara ice crabs shattered that ideology winning with 11/14 prospects (managers excluded) & all were huge contributors to our championship. I may not have been the most successful NHL owner but i know what it takes to play in all three levels of LG. These are the prospects that will be up for grabs Thursday; They most definitely helped us win the ship and they can help you get there this upcoming season too.

:snipe: Forwards :snipe:

@TertleToes - LW
    Regular Season: 17-6-1 - 34 G 28 A 62 P +28
    Playoffs: 11-1-0 21 G 20 A 41 points +27
    FWD Linemates: monstar jay & jhubbs

Tertle is still undecided if he will have time to fully commit to s33 hence why you see he has retired for the time being. Tertle was one of the main leaders on and off the ice for us. He plays a smaller dangler build and has the thumbs to go threw your entire team or facilitate the play depending on what the situation calls for. Tertle is a former vhler who used to play for bob swagger back in the day. Tertle is looking to play S34 regardless if he plays this season or not so worst comes to worse a late round draft pick could pay off huge if you have the capital to sit on his rights for a year. He is probably the biggest hidden gem in this upcoming draft but the questions surrounding his s33 availability should impact his draft stock.

@JHubbs92 - C
    Regular season: 17-6-1 - 20 G 34 A 54 P +28
    Playoffs: 11-1-0 - 10 G 14 A 24 P +27
    Linemates: tertletoes (P) & monstar jay (V)

hubbs is also has some questions surrounding his s33 avail. Hubbs works at a fish processing plant and during fishing season his hours are crazy and he wouldn't know if he could play for sure until the day of in some cases. Availability aside hubbs is a very solid two way center who is able to facilitate the trap while providing a spark in the offensive side of the rink. He was a under appreciated cog in the first lines system but he managed to pull out a 54 point regular season and contribute 24 playoff points on his way to lifting the mem in game 7. He has the thumbs to play different roles if you need him to(including goalie lol), and is by far and away the best VS player on our team this year. He could be a nhl 3rd line C but with his uncertain avail he will likely fall into the ahl this season. His gamertag probably looks familiar to some of you old vhl guys, and thats because he won a Stanley cup back in the day as a goalie under the same tag.

@DaintyPup517380 - RW - :shock:HIDDEN GEM ALERT:shock:
    Regular Season: 13-9-1 - 30 G 25 A 55 P +15
    Playoffs: 7-4-0 - 11 G 10 A 21 P -1
    Linemates: Big rig (P) & TY (P)

Don't let that mediocre regular season record fool you because Dainty is a fucking monster on the sticks. New to LG, Dainty carried the third line until we fixed our first two lines and gave us the opportunity to give him some help. Once we got rig he played with his east coast connection on a west coast line and you couldn't tell he was at 90 ping. I wont lie some of the goals he scored this year were absolutely insane, and not many forwards outside top eshl guys can produce similar stuff. Hes only ever played banana leagues outside of this season so like most players new to lg he does need to improve on his vision a bit to be an elite LG player, but has the raw thumb talent to be in the nhl this season if you're willing to mold the clay. but at 18 years old he has plenty of time to hone his craft and just needs the right person to continue to show him how to grow his game at the next level. He doesn't really have any friends outside of banana league players, so its hard to peg his draft stock. i GUARANTEE whoever he ends up with will not be disappointed no matter if that's holding down a third line in the N or surprising whichever ahl team and becoming one of their best players.

@o BIGRIG o - LW - WEST COAST CONNECTION
    Regular Season: 12-7-4 - 24 G 25 A 49 P +9
    Playoffs: 7-4-0 - 7 G 10 A 17 P -1
    Linemates: Dainty (P) & TY (P)

Rig spent time with three teams this season but dont let that fool you, he was the hardest player for us to acquire this season as we were chasing his rights from team to team. Getting rig made our good third line into a formidable beast of a line that striked down first lines on the way to winning the mem. He has that unique ability of being able to give you whatever you ask for on the ice. You need a goalscorer? no problem. You need a puck control guy? easy peasy. you need a defensive fwd? hes got you. Rig has the hockey IQ to be able to be penciled in as a nhl 3rd line LW or any line in the ahl. Rig will be in bidding if not drafted, but why not wrap up this beauty on a two season deal... you wont regret it.

@ItsJustTy93 - C
    Regular Season: 13-9-1 - 12 G 30 A 42 P +20
    Playoffs: 7-4-0 - 6 G 11 A 17 P -1
    Linemates: Dainty (P) & Rig (P)

Ty is one of the nicest and hardest working guys on our team. When Ty started the year he was more of a run and gun style forward. he has great moves and has alot of offensive talent which was not on display for most of the season as he shelfed those skills to step into a role which was better for the team. We needed a change of system once the run and gun offence dried up. Ty took the criticism we gave him to heart and really worked on the trapping style we wanted to see. By the end of the season he was doing an excellent job of putting a lock on the other teams attack while showing flashes of his old game. Ty doesnt have a whole lot of friends in the league as he is also brand new this season, he definitely could be a 2nd or 3rd line ahl C on the right team.

@xT S P 0 0 N - LW - :shock:HIDDEN GEM ALERT:shock:
    Regular Season: 17-6-1 - 27 G 28 A 55 P +22
    Playoffs: 4-3-0 - 8 G 4 A 12 P
    Linemates: Cow (P) M4CK EH (Shitter)

Tspoon was huge for us during the regular season and the playoffs. Unfortunately he had to miss some time due to a destination wedding he was attending but it was an absolute pleasure to play with this guy. Tspoon is also from banana leagues & his claim to fame is outscoring a1freak for the scoring title with 197 points in who knows how many games. Spoons a very very shifty player and can make the most reliable defenders miss when they think they have a guaranteed hit. Spoon could play anywhere on a ahl lineup. he would be an excellent third piece on a first line or he could be the guy that carries your third line to an above .500 winning percentage.

@CowChickenPig - RW/C - :shock: HIDDEN GEM ALERT :shock:
    Regular season: 14-9-1 - 27 G 18 A 45 P +15
    Playoffs: 5-3-1 - 5 G 7 A 12 P +1
    Linemates: Spoon (P) Mack (shitter)

Chicken is an absolute beauty. The guy carries a very solid set of thumbs on his hands but is extremely humble. once we got spoon on our line he recognized he needed to adapt his role to help create more space for spoon to carry the puck & helping me with more defensive responsibilities disregarding personal stats and focusing on wins. Chicken came up huge netting the game 6 ot winner to send us to game 7. Chicken is known to like fishing, long walks on the beach and scoring virtual hockey hattricks. Chicken can play any role you need on a forward line including down the middle at C. I see Chicken being a solid RW on any ahl team and is definitely worth the pick to avoid having to pick him up in bidding.

:cone: Defense :cone:

@ALPHA Guerilla2
    - RD
    Regular Season: 20-3-1 - 1 G 16 A 17 P +43
    Playoffs: 11-1-0 - 1 G 8 A 9 P +26
    D Partner: @xB4SSxC4NNON12x

Alpha has been to back to back mem cup finals, losing with Moncton last year and winning with us this year. Alpha should be a guaranteed top 15 pick. he generally has open availability which is great for any nhl 2nd or 3rd line. On the ice alpha is a beast. he was the vocal leader of his d pair always making sure his partner and real life friend bass was in position. when we were more of a run and gun team alpha was on a 10 game point streak to start the year. he is very efficient with his breakouts and knows when to move it quick or slow down the tempo when he recognizes the trap. I think alpha would be fine with any offensive minded D partner but with b4ss in bidding it would be stupid to not reunite them and try them on your third line nhl... they were +69 EACH this season + playoffs and with a special number like that you know they're meant to be together.

@coharent killer - RD - :shock:HIDDEN GEM ALERT:shock:
    Regular Season: 10-10-2 - 1 G 21 A 22 P -5
    Playoffs: 7-3-0 - 3 G 4 A 7 P +/- 0
    D partner: ScheckDiesel

Coharent had a very solid debut season in the chl. he was cast away to last place Saginaw for 5 losses, so you take those off his record and im sure he has very attractive stats. His availability might be a little rough this season due to his job but he would be able to commit to Sunday night for sure and then the rest would be inconsistent. I would peg him as a third line NHL D and the facts: hes another banana league player with no lg friends, plus avail issues i think he would likely slide to the ahl where whoever grabs him will have as stud to lock down the right side. On the ice Coharent plays with confidence but it not cocky like some players. his confidence helped us win the mem. here is a little insight;we were down 3 games to 0 vs titan in the finals, during game 4 the center asks what coharent will do once won the puck off the faceoff. he responds in the most cool/calm matthew mcconaughey effect like voice " im going to put it in the net. " proceeded to snipe top cheese and everyone goes nuts we end up winning 7-2 and the Niagara ice dogs had the tsn turning point we needed to start the reverse sweep. He scored two goals that game, he doesn't score often but he made sure to get the job done in his last chance of the season. the guy simply has big D*ck moments in big d*ck games. he carries a history of winning from his respective banana league which he was cup champ in and now has put his skills on display in lg where the competition is harder yielding similar results.

:kiss:Goalies:kiss:

Now these guys have been with us so long they deserve they're own pretext. i can say these two gentlemen were the driving force behind us winning the cup. both of these tenders will be in bidding if not drafted. both are easily starting caliber ahl guys or even back up nhl tendies if they go late enough for a cap friendly hit. During the season we rotated both guys with equal playing time & they both shared the LOWEST goals against in the entire CHL. Both accepted the role they were given for playoffs, and they both encouraged each other all year long not worrying about whos getting the extra games because it was predetermined due to us trying to get the best connection possible to maintain our west coast line. if you end up with either of these guys you will definitely not be disappointed.

@xO i L C i t Yx - WEST COAST CONNECTION
    Regular Season: 24-11-2 86 sv% 1.8 gaa
    Playoffs: 12-7-1 -85.1 sv% 2.02 gaa

The first thing i have to say about oil is hes a machine. If he makes a mistake he has the right attitude wanting to know where he went wrong, & find how to erase the error from his game. Oil was the work horse goalie during our playoff run. we had a line run on central connection every game so he always played with them, and he played with my line every game because we knew he would be able to make the big saves if we ever started leaking on the back door. His game is simple and hes good at baiting shooters into doing what he wants. Oil is a very great locker room guy with a big heart and gets along with everyone he meets. With the proper mindset and personality you want in a goalie you really cant go wrong giving this guy a chance at the next level.

@oIts Not Rock - :shock:HIDDEN GEM ALERT:shock:
    Regular Season: 21-12-1 86.6% 1.65 gaa
    Playoffs: 11-1-0 88.7 sv% 1.39 gaa

Rock played with our first line during the playoffs including the huge game 7 win vs the titan. Some may think his numbers are inflated due to his linemates but rock posted 5 playoff shutouts and 4 of them were consecutive. We liked his pair with our first line because the work he got wasn't as heavy as our other lines workload but the saves he had were challenging and when you only get 5-15 shots a game its hard to find your groove as a goalie and rock had no problem shutting the door on any opposition he faced including a huge 1-0 shut out vs barrie colts first line featuring mcpuggles ragu and crewality. On a personal note rock really benefited our first line because he kept them loose. Rock is the youngest player on our team age of 15 but he showed he can hang with the big boys when it counts. he is definitely not annoying for a 15 year old if you think he is you probably need to lighten up a little cuz the kid had us howling with laughter all year long.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    TC bonus

If youre stuck and have no idea what to do draft @MarnerToTavares the kids a stud and could have been on our roster all season but his avail only cleared up at the end.

3. Focus TF

Focus TF CT 66 Makes Me Nervous.

Discord:
    focustf#0
    Ratings:
    +937 / 38 / -72
    I’ve played with Tertle, I think people are being too generous.

But that’s just my opinion.

• Like Like x 5
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    GiroFocus
  4. ScheckDiesel

ScheckDiesel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +151 / 11 / -8
    Tertle's old tag highlighted below. From season 6 in VHL. He didn't play on the line with JackDoop and Briere.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. oIts Not Rock

oIts Not Rock Well-Known Member

Discord:
    oitsnotrock#0
    Ratings:
    +79 / 21 / -14
    Awe thanks Mack I can’t imag how long it took to make this thanks bro

No Streaming Account
  6. xO i L C i t Yx

xO i L C i t Yx Tommy Salo

Ratings:
    +100 / 12 / -12
    Thank you so much for the kind words @M4CK EH i really appreciate the time and effort you put into this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. oIts Not Rock

Discord:
    oitsnotrock#0
    Ratings:
    +79 / 21 / -14
    There’s no need for your opinion in here lol

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Focus TF

Discord:
    focustf#0
    Ratings:
    +937 / 38 / -72
    You realize the parity in the VHL at that time is non-existent compared to LG now.

• Like Like x 1
    GiroFocus
  9. ScheckDiesel

ScheckDiesel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +151 / 11 / -8
    Absolutely, I was an NHL gm that scored 54 points in a season on D. I'm average in the C now. No one knows who Tertle was, he still has thumbs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. TertleToes

TertleToes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 6 / -5
    I'll agree, I had a good playoff run so some ppl tugging me a little too hard.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. oIts Not Rock

Discord:
    oitsnotrock#0
    Ratings:
    +79 / 21 / -14
    Stop being humble you fucking ate up all season

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. JHubbs92

JHubbs92 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 2 / -2
    Guilty

• Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. HowToFIFA8

HowToFIFA8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zee0886#0
    Ratings:
    +438 / 160 / -143
    The fact that Focus thinks @TertleToes is bad actually proves how good Tertle really is. @Focus TF wouldn't know talent if it started dry humping his face.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  14. Ezreal

Ezreal Manic Men

Discord:
    sainnnner#0
    Ratings:
    +675 / 21 / -96
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Focus TF

Discord:
    focustf#0
    Ratings:
    +937 / 38 / -72
    I think you’re just a little, maybe a tad bit, angry from the distant past of choosing our roster goalie to play over you, a TC goalie.

Have a good night sweet prince.

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    GiroFocus
  16. HowToFIFA8

HowToFIFA8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zee0886#0
    Ratings:
    +438 / 160 / -143
    No no no my friend. You know the full story and to avoid embarrassing you I'm not going to post it here. Just know that the Toledo Fighting Warfish Walleye as an organization was more respectful and more organized than what I saw from you and your goons.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 76 / -124
    im-getting-too-old-for-this-shit.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    notoriousfat00
  18. ItsHorvat

ItsHorvat Well-Known Member