Xbox Season 20 Power Rankings East and West Week 1

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Schizostone, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    Hey there everyone. Back again with a new weekly ranking.

*Disclaimer* Some of you may be offended by this, but note this is based on my personal (and I tried to be unbiased to my team and/or friends) opinion and if I haven't played with you chances are I've got no idea who you are.
    LGBA Power Rankings
    1.:team105:
    2.:team92:
    3.:team97:
    4.:team84:
    5. :team100:
    6.:team99:
    7.:team89:
    8.:team103:
    9.:team83:
    10.:team106:
    11.:team107:
    12.:team80:
    East:

:team80:Boston Celtics: After a lot of backlash from where I ranked them in the preseason from Boston owner Drise they actually fall in the power rankings after a winless week. Without a go to player I don't see how this roster can push towards the playoffs without shaking things up/

:team92:Miami Heat: @MINICHUD MASON and @Sam F N STACKS come out strong and make an early impact as I suspected. With the east being weaker in the bottom half than I originally thought look for this team to continue to fight for that top spot

:team97:New York Knicks: @Tb ToXiC and @th4 x w4ll with a strong week as expected, look for this team to continue to be a tough matchup night in and night out.

:team99:Philadelphia 76ers: As expected Philly is leaning very heavy on squid and he is producing. Taking this team from a "what if" to a "what now" in a week. Look for them to try and grind out some games against the upper echelon of the east and try and move up in the rankings.

:team105:Toronto Raptors: Huge week 1 for the Raps. The only team to go undefeated and that was without playing the wizards. This team is humming and that is scary for the rest of the league

:team107:Washington Wizards: Rough week for a team coming into the season with high expectations of competing for the east title. Look for the wizards to make some shakeups and bring back that compete factor. They cant continue to let other teams drop 40+ on them night in and night out and expect to win.

West:

:team83: Dallas Mavericks: Stong start by the mavs had some heads turned but cooled off later in the week. The only team that didn't move up or down in the power rankings look for cubs to continue to try and make some moves to shore up this roster. If he can round out his 2nd unit look for the team to be a tough matchup in the west.

:team84: Denver Nuggets: Although they're the top of the west you have the feeling the nuggets aren't as invincible as some may have thought. They have some holes in their roster and with minimal cap space they will be bargain hunting TCs to try and shore that up.

:team89:L.A Clippers: Clips again were fairly close to where I ranked them in the preseason. This team is going to shoot 3's with the best of them but if they want to be in the talks with the suns and nugs theyre going to have to try and shore up that defence somehow

:team100: Phoenix Suns: Having some scheduling issues can be tough for teams as it sounds like thats whats happening in Phoenix. It also doesn't help that the 2nd unit doesn't seem to having anyone stepping up to be "the guy" in a prominent scoring role. Look for ele to make some adjustments with his current squad and see if he can light a fire under their asses

:team103: San Antonio Spurs: Biggest riser in the power rankings. This team is being carried by owner
    @Two Lag Shots and he is all to happy to be proving me wrong. After some confusion with some rules look for this team to continue to make teams pay for disrespecting them

:team106: Utah Jazz: The Jazz were another team who were very close to where I predicted they would be. I see theyve been running together lately tho so maybe they will turn the corner next week.

Shorter than last week but I've been very busy today. Hope you all enjoy!

Till next time,
    Schizostone

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. Skizzostone

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    Side note... If anyone would like to help with these in the future feel free we can do a conference each or whatever

No Streaming Account
  3. Easy Macaroni

Easy Macaroni Alex

Discord:
    easymacaroni#0
    Ratings:
    +616 / 12 / -8
    • Like Like x 1
    EasyMacaroni
  4. MINICHUD MASON

MINICHUD MASON Well-Known Member

Discord:
    minichudmason#0
    Ratings:
    +66 / 5 / -32
    Thoughts on do like player of the weeks?

Pro-Am: 18P 2R 3A
    Minichud_Mason
  5. Skizzostone

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    Im open to it forsure, I'd even like to go as far as giving every team a "weekly MVP" but this week I've been crazy busy with work and school so I didn't get to get very in depth. If you're interested in helping out we can get in a pm in discord and discuss it. Maybe do 1 conference each or something. We can talk tho

No Streaming Account
  6. MINICHUD MASON

MINICHUD MASON Well-Known Member

Discord:
    minichudmason#0
    Ratings:
    +66 / 5 / -32
    I mean it doesn't need to be anything crazy but just the best performer from each conference. Nothing crazy.

Pro-Am: 18P 2R 3A
    Minichud_Mason
  7. Skizzostone

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    If thats something you'd like to look into that stats weekly and make picks and send them to me I can def include it in a section. Or even if you want to make your own thread with it doesnt matter I wont be offended. More media means more content for members = more engagement

No Streaming Account
  8. Im Tom

Im Tom Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 4 / -9
    I'd be interested in helping with these, obviously going to be a bit bias but I'm keeping up with every game on a nightly basis and would be down to help

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Coach Denham

Coach Denham Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,242 / 70 / -91
    Sounds good I'll take week 1 MVP thanks

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    KingDenham