Western Pacific Division start of season Projections!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by CSilveri, Jun 10, 2019.

1. CSilveri

CSilveri 6 classes+40hr work weeks..avails bouncy be warned

Discord:
    CSilveri#1576
    Ratings:
    +703 / 41 / -61
    Hello AHL Community! I am giving this little media for the sake of our daily poops and for a decent read. Keep in mind I am doing this for the sole purpose of giving to the LG Community and for all of us here who enjoy reading up on teams and hopefully everyone chimes in and gives an input on how they think the seasons will go. Moving on I am going to start with the Pacific Division and give my take on how I THINK it will pan out through season end. Keep in mind if you are last, dont take offense...just prove me wrong. Thanks and Hopefully you enjoy!

1. Colorado Eagles- @Gthumbz42o @Dunks @TeachMe18

As you guys know, Gthumbz and Dunks have had alot of success as proving to people they can be deadly as management as they know there people in the LG Community. The thing is with this team is they have basically the best Defense core and an amazing goalie in @MattakaTiny2 .. @IsC0NaLd0 is a forward Thumbz brought back from last season and he is in my opinion, one of the best RW in the AHL and for 500k..they got a bargain. How this team ends up with @xB4SSxC4NNON12x AT 500K IS INSANE. this teams got some of the best talents for 500k a piece This team will be a huge threat and I see them actually winning the western conference in the end with very little trouble IF they can get there forwards all set up and running smoothly

Players to watch this season: @xB4SSxC4NNON12x @MattakaTiny2 @IsC0NaLd0
    Strength: Defense
    Weakness: Forwards(For now...)

2. Ontario Reign- @Gumba l11l @ChiToWnB3atD0wN @glex

Moving on to number 2..The Ontario Reign have the best D Pair as management with Chitown and Glex in town. Gumba as a GM and running forward even though he is known for being a solid defender, last season he proved hes also a top forward in the AHL. this team has built HEAVILY on the forward spectrum while acquiring @sbdr91 and @DangleZ HD for very good contracts, see those 2 put up numbers. There defense is a little weaker minus the best defensive pairing in LG between @glex and @ChiToWnB3atD0wN but this team has by far the best goalie tandem in LG i think even over the NHL with @Binger and @BlaNchet98..look out for these reign as they make a push towards Colorado!

Players to watch: @sbdr91 @ChiToWnB3atD0wN @Binger
    Strength:Goaltending
    Weakness-Defense

3.Bakersfield Condors- @UniqueSniperr @Laporshkin x 71 @Studz x 7

3rd is the Bakersfield condors as I seem to believe they will make a very very strong push towards second behind Ontario.. Bakersfield has a strong mix of talents coming from forwards through goalies. They have players like @Smitterr who has proven to be a strong defensive center who can force offenses to have trouble finding the net as well as @Laporshkin x 71 doing the exact same thing. they do got 1 guy im a huge fan of in @SharpShow99 who i feel will be a surprise to most. This cores centers are probably the biggest strength for this team but there back end pairing of @hutch2323 and @BladezTML will be a force to reckon with. Looking at the goalie perspective, im not familiar with rock or killer, but lapo knows his talent and im curious to see how they pan out.

Players to watch: @SharpShow99 @BladezTML @thekiller15000
    Strength: Team Defense overall
    Weakness:Goalie...Maybe?

4. Stockton Heat- @Schweenster @UnoX Clouds @Yo its da boss

Now here is where i feel the teams start to get about even between 4-6 as far as placement for seedings go.. I have 4th the Stockton heat SOLELY for the factor of chemistry i may be wrong but we shall see... This team is insane when it comes to being friends and playing together...they never have a bad time it seems and chemistry comes a long way. This group is very good when it comes to the offense, but there defense game is very weak and having @Soxfan7744 transition to defense i feel will have a hard time hope im wrong, so i feel they will have trouble on there back end. They got @BigD Auditor who i feel is very underated in the AHL and i feel should be talked more about, he always gives myself some trouble but he will be a guy people should look for. Stockton will make a push for the playoffs but dont see them getting passed either Ontario or Colorado for that matter.

Players to watch: @BigD Auditor @Soxfan7744 @igetblunted247
    Strength:Chemistry
    Weakness: Defense

5. Tucson Roadrunners- @TPForMyBungCole @Breckeeezy @GonqZillla

This squad here is a team that will be a hit or a miss.. They brought in @Breckeeezy
    who was a CHL stud and it depends on how he adapts to the AHL level of play. this core got some good defensemen for good contracts such as @JTRx91 AND @Oh So Country and i feel this team relies on defense heavily and offense may be a struggle minus @Lennon1egend 67 and @GonqZillla. As for goalies, im curious to see how @Ariasaki will do after having a struggling season in S31, he use to be a solidifer in net. Watch out for him to go back to his old roots.

Players to watch: @Lennon1egend 67 @Oh So Country @Ariasaki
    Strength: Defense I guess?
    Weakeness: Goalies

6. San Jose Barracuda- @MrBinxx @An AngryFawn @KeBrik

Okay so, San jose has a very questionable team but they do have some great forwards with @MrBinxx and @lErtz x 86l but this team just falls off offensively after that seeing as @KSPx11 is a 8mill contract he wont be worth that. On the defensive end, they brought in a solidifying d pairing of @KeBrik and @iZer from a couple of seasons ago watch out for them to have a couple of shutouts for the team. Goaltending is a suspect here with @zBLINDZy y being in cold stretches, he may be hot and he may be cold so you never know with him. Hopefully he has a good season for these Cuda!

Players to watch: @MrBinxx @iZer @zBLINDZy
    Strength: Forward..I suppose.
    Weakness: Defense

7.San Diego Gulls- @ySnowy @MarnerToTavares @Ca Na Da 4L

Lastly, we have the San Diego Gulls.. This team was literally built towards the end and for all that bidding they did, they came away with barely any top notch guys it seems. They got a great player in @SpruceMoose91 and @Jude le Polski but other then that this teams falls off for offense and for defense they only really got @MaKi x18 on the back end..Now goaltending, @DeeSa Ali is coming off a Stanley cup win so congrats but what the hell man...Your team will kill you so hopefully your as good a goalie as you are a skater.

Players to watch: @Jude le Polski @MaKi x18 @DeeSa Ali
    Strength: They got Deesa so maybe he helps make moves..
    Weakness:Seems like everything.

That concludes the pacific division and Hopefully nobody is butthurt here. Good luck to everybody playing and hopefully we have a fun season!

• Like x 23
    • Winner x 5
    • Get Good x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    CSilveri
  2. Dan x 39

Dan x 39 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    danlizhot#5622
    Ratings:
    +145 / 1 / -3
    Nice ! Good write up buddy !

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. CSilveri

Discord:
    CSilveri#1576
    Ratings:
    +703 / 41 / -61
    Thanks Dan!

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    CSilveri
  4. Laporshkin

Laporshkin Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Laporshkin x 71#9132
    Ratings:
    +975 / 85 / -173
    Good writeup! I personally believe San Diego should be higher than this :)

No Streaming Account
  5. CSilveri

Discord:
    CSilveri#1576
    Ratings:
    +703 / 41 / -61
    Thanks for the input i thought about 6 but then again, i dont know them. Only thing thta sucks about doing writeups is i dont know everyone. Like i said hopefully it boosts them up

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    CSilveri
  6. xKillzone99

xKillzone99 2 Time National Champ

Discord:
    xKIllzone99#8750
    Ratings:
    +100 / 6 / -16
    Barracuda gonna do work... Not like i wasn't leading the league in assists after moving to center after week 3 last season or anything...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    In Diamond Dynasty
    xkillzone99
  7. Laporshkin

Laporshkin Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Laporshkin x 71#9132
    Ratings:
    +975 / 85 / -173
    It’ll be a tight division for sure. Thanks for some fresh media

No Streaming Account