Western Central Conference Start of Season Projections!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by CSilveri, Jun 10, 2019.

1. CSilveri

CSilveri 6 classes+40hr work weeks..avails bouncy be warned

Discord:
    CSilveri#1576
    Ratings:
    +703 / 41 / -61

Here we are with the Western Central division in which i feel will be a huge battle for the topo spot as the top 4 teams it can honestly go to anybody I believe.

1. Grand Rapid Griffins- @darz44 @DEC3PTIVE 1 @l Freddy ll

This grand rapids team is the Syracuse Crunch from last season basically and deceptive came off a really good season after showing himself worthy in the CHL seasons prior. This team seems to have been playing together and they have quite a couple of big players such as @l Tryggvason l whom i feel hasn't sprouted yet but his talents are insane, and also @WarWeazle15 who i feel will help be the backbone to this defense. As it goes for goalies, I can't say much cause i haven't seen them really but by the looks of it, @GreatHAMbino67 is a solidifer for this Griffins team as i feel them sprouting to the top of this weaker division

Players to watch: @TITOTHESLUMGOD @WarWeazle15 @GreatHAMbino67
    Strength:Chemistry
    Weakness:Maybe forward production

2. Iowa Wild- @Mxckie @Daqs x 13 @iScyllaSnipez

Ahhhh if it isn't the infamous team of Mackies, this management duo of Daqs and Mackie been going on for some time and they are coming off a very successful last season i believe potting the president trophy together. This team is solely based off chemistry as Mackie made acquisitions to solidify the line of @ThAtZ CyLvEr @Schreiny and @Doitlive23 this line is no joke adding some pressure to some defenses, meanwhile they have a good back end backed up by @x Pete Jones and @xI Dont Miss. Iowa brought @Tatar l21l back after a career season for them in net and added another goaltender who just posted a 23-3 record in the CHL in @BirdinaIs . Look for Iowa to come storming on Grand Rapid throughout the season

Players to Watch: @ThAtZ CyLvEr @BirdinaIs @x Pete Jones
    Strength: Chemistry and Goal Tending
    Weakness: Mackie being trade happy maybe.

3. Manitoba Moose- @Wickedly Moist @cadillac eldo @Master Sh0tgun

Mosit has had alot of success as a manager ever since becoming a manager under Kryss, hes shown the league that he can make some trades look absolutely stupid and can build quite a contender for a run. Moist has a few good pieces he has gotten from trades such as @Presidente x 45 and @EliteBe4TheKids, but he also made a huge resign in @TheGreech at 750k. this solidifies that there is no goals going in unless you beat there defense in which i think is there weakest point. Watch for Moist make some sneaky trades to solidify his run.

Players To Watch: @Presidente x 45 @GladiatorOnVHS @TheGreech
    Strength: Forwards
    Weakness: Defense

4. San Antonio Rampage- @Daddy Dill0n @devilsknight617 @Horvat II

Okay i will say this now..Dillon has actually built a solid team to start off this season and i feel he will be the team that will give most people trouble and actually may go to the top 3 spots.Dillon went out and got @devilsknight617 as a free contract that easily would've went for 5m in bidding and acquired the biggest steal in bidding on defense @TheRunningChief at 500k and signing him to 3 seasons. as it goes for defense this team does lack a little offensive power but they acquired @Hey GBYD in a trade that helps provide a little more power with Skillz on the center. This team has @I PowerPak I who has been nothing but excellent last few seasons hopefully he continues for the Rampage.

Players to watch: @SkillzPayBills3 @TheRunningChief @I PowerPak I
    Strength: Defense
    Weakness: Offense

5. Texas Stars- @MetalGhost0 @N1ghthors3 @x Leddy x

Metal and Nighthorse are a fwd core who have played the last couple of seasons together and shown they can win big games when they are in a tough spot. These guys built a average team that may give some teams a little pressure and may actually end up sneaky. On the forward spectrum, they really seem to lack besides that one solidifying line of the managers and @A Kooky Eel if he is 2nd line and produces 13-15 wins for the stars i feel his caps too heavy for a below average team. For defense they have @puest who i know very well as a good tier d man so look out when your playing him he wont make a mistake and for 500k he will be a big part of this team. The Goalies though however i cant really say much for as i haven't seen either of them play.

Players to watch: @N1ghthors3 @puest @MDHorton88 (Not sure how he is at goalie was a good center)
    Strengths: No clear strengths i think average around.
    Weakness: Defense minus first pair

6. Milwaukee Admirals- @Il VENOMx @GiveMeDaPuck @RAMPAGEx91

Here we are at Number 6 the Milwaukee admirals, Venom has been successful as a skater in the AHL ln the ahl and i dont see that stopping. Milwaukee I feel will only have 1 solid line throughout the season as they have a mix of players i dont seem keeping it up in the AHL. They have a good defender in @GRAZoMatic and a good goalie in @Bobrow97 but hopefully they make some adjustments throughout the season as this team will have a hard time scoring as there isn't much there on this team i feel.

Players to watch: @J0KER l91l @GRAZoMatic @Bobrow97
    Strengths: Goaltending

6. Rockford Ice Hogs- @ABankzy @RBK v420

Okay so most of you guys thought Rockford was bad and i dont understand why. RBK and Bankzy are back from there San Diego days together and formed back there alliance with there friends. They lost alot of good talent such as Nezzy and theos to the NHL but still have a solid core. Adding @Need Rim and @Chews_n_Brewss this team as a very good defensive squad but there offense looks atrocious minus the first line. Look for @JeFfBdR31 to hopefully boost the Hogs confidence between the pipes as hes a pretty good goalie with a decent one right behind him.

Players to watch: @ABankzy @Need Rim @bl1zz72
    Strength: Defense
    Weakness: Offense

7. Chicago Wolves- @P4LE PWNR @DrugMonkeyRX @Ozzy9041

The Chicago wolves seemed to have paired up Ozzy with his former line mate @Whollen in which these 2 produced a solidifying 1st-second line for some teams. This group seems to not have much on paper but standing in the AHL i feel they will get a couple wins with some guys like @PitcheRxSwaGx on the backend as he's a former Calder and Stanley cup winner he provides alot of strength for that one line. these guys also have @xTHEBIGRIGx who killed it down in the CHL showing he has potential as well. For goaltending they have @The Thomahawk who is definitely a good goalie. Look for Chicago to give a couple teams in the division some troubles.

Players to watch: @Whollen @PitcheRxSwaGx @The Thomahawk
    Strength:Goalie

8. Milwaukee Admirals- @Il VENOMx @GiveMeDaPuck @RAMPAGEx91

Here we are at the end with the Milwaukee admirals, Venom has been successful as a skater in the AHL ln the AHL and i dont see that stopping. Milwaukee I feel will only have 1 solid line throughout the season as they have a mix of players i dont seem keeping it up in the AHL. They have a good defender in @GRAZoMatic and a good goalie in @Bobrow97 but hopefully they make some adjustments throughout the season as this team will have a hard time scoring as there isn't much there on this team i feel. if only Puck was playing defense, this team would be stronger i feel.

Players to watch: @J0KER l91l @GRAZoMatic @Bobrow97
    Strengths: Goaltending

Good luck again to everybody this Summer Season and feel free too give your input. This is just absed off my opinions and knowledge of players.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    CSilveri
  2. PitcheRxSwaGx

PitcheRxSwaGx Swisscheese, now traffic cone

Discord:
    pitcherxswagx#0
    Ratings:
    +855 / 162 / -77
    Holy fuck we’re not last... this is an absolute win!

Santaklaus42
  3. Mr Space Dad431

Mr Space Dad431 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mrspacedad#0
    Ratings:
    +257 / 8 / -7
    Rampage will be top 3, Good write ups!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Gatoradebleu775

Gatoradebleu775 IM A BULLY.

Ratings:
    +68 / 1 / -5
    Nice Bud

No Streaming Account
  5. CSilveri

Discord:
    CSilveri#1576
    Ratings:
    +703 / 41 / -61
    My bad about the 2 milwaukees ignore the number 6 post, my computer froze and I did not want to lose all my data as it took an hour to read through every team hint the switching between 6-8 LOL but thanks for the input

CSilveri
  6. FrenchMoron

FrenchMoron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    There is this thing called a "EDIT" button .....

• Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. CSilveri

Discord:
    CSilveri#1576
    Ratings:
    +703 / 41 / -61
    it wont let me I dont see it buddy lol

CSilveri
  8. ChiSouthSiderr

ChiSouthSiderr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    These Wolves will suprise... We're a team with banana league heroes! All 3 lines can beat anyone in this league on any given night.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    ChiSouthSiderr
  9. l Glad l

l Glad l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Jxstin731#2419
    Ratings:
    +882 / 224 / -387
    rip meeses

TheyCallMeGlad
  10. bl1zz72

bl1zz72 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bl1zz72#8459
    Ratings:
    +174 / 13 / -9
    Thanks for the shoutout. Been a while since I've been mentioned anywhere lmao. Hot dogs have to be sold during the 2nd period behind the net!!!!

Playing In Multiplayer
    No Streaming Account