Week 2 LGBA PSN Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Navyynick, Nov 9, 2019.

1. xKeeping

xKeeping Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xkeeping_57999#0
    Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -5
    Eastern Conference

1. Toronto Raptors 10-2 (4-2 this week)

The Raptors sputtered a little bit this week in comparison to their elite performance last week, losing to the Suns and OKC, albeit in close games. They made a pretty major move in trading @F0R3IGN_0BJ3KT for @Lockupdj, still not enough cap cleared yet to call up super TC browness who is currently leading the league in points. The raps look to still be the clear number 1 here in the east and their only question moving forward will be who gets 4 games between @Browness- and @StayFarAway_ATR or whether they go 3 and 3.

TOR Player of the week
    @Browness-
    45ppg/11ast

2. Chicago Bulls 9-3 (4-2 this week)

Much like the Raptors the bulls regressed this week to the tune of 4-2 with loses to a good lakers team and losing to the streaking rockets, they still look like a playoff team however I could see the next team of the list overtaking them in this spot next week based on how they played this week. The gap between the Raptors and seeds 2-4 appears to be larger then I thought.

CHI Player of the week
    @Kingdeydey_
    27ppg/6ast

3. Philadelphia 76ers 7-5 (5-1 this week)

The 76ers came out strong this week as we all probably expected, their only lose coming against a very strong OKC team. The only worry I have for this team is that they still arent exactly blowing the teams out that they should be, all their games against weaker competition is a lot closer then it probably should be as shown still by their -5 point differential.

PHI Player of the week
    @Yahboiaa
    29ppg/6.5ast

4. Charlotte Hornets 7-5 (3-3 this week)

Our first team to move down in the rankings this week, the hornets had a pretty flat week outside of beating the Lakers. They got blownout by the suns and lost close games to the bulls and spurs, their record is also debatable with one of their wins this week coming via forfeit. They still have a formidable lineup but they better watch out with Brooklyn on their tail.

CHA Player of the week
    @MrSellout1834
    18pts/3reb/2.5ast

5. Brooklyn Nets 6-6 (3-3 this week)

Like the hornets the nets also took a forfeit win this week and lost a game against the nuggets they probably should have won. With that being said though they are still hanging around in the eastern conference and still look to be challenging for the 4th spot. This team is doing much better then I expected after bidding, good for them.

BKN Player of the game
    @Looped61
    9pts/11.5ast/2stls

6. New York Knicks 3-9 (1-5 this week)

This team should of had a better fate this week, they lost close games to the trail blazers and spurs and showed some real potential with a win over the OKC thunder. This team will finish with a good record this week if their recent acquisition @HaadDaGr8_ actually plays. If all things click watch these guys start racking up some wins quickly

NYK Player of the week
    @l777Josh777l
    13.2pts/13.3reb

7. Clevland Cavaliers 3-9 (1-5 this week)

The cavs are not good and there isnt really anything to say about them, their only win this week came against the nuggets who arent a very good team. I still think this needs to make some moves if they wont to be competitive in this league.

CLE Player of the week
    @Karlitho954
    19pts/3reb

8. Miami Heat 2-10 (2-4 this week)

Miami was actually competitive this week winning two games, and technically really only losing 2 games since their other 2 loses came via forfeit. This is good for the league and we want people to not be toxic and want to demand trades, so hopefully jbone can get this going and maybe sneak out a 3-3 week eventually.

MIA Player of the week
    @thetuffiest30j
    17.3pts/6.5reb

Western Conference

1. OKC Thunder 10-2 (5-1 this week)

OKC followed up last weeks 5-1 record with another one. Their only loss coming against the Knicks, and and wins coming against better teams in TOR and PHI. Overall another solid week from OKC who still probably want to be considered as the best team in the league, and rightfully so.

OKC Player of the week
    @THEKIDDKEL
    23ppg/11.6ast/3.4stls

2. Los Angeles Lakers 9-3 (5-1)

LAL followed up last weeks solid performance with a even better showing, grabbing a win over chicago this week and their only loss coming against the hornets. LA did have a pretty relaxed schedule this week with 4 of their 6 games coming against losing teams, but you do still have to win the games so good for them.

LAL Player of the week
    @DaGoatRod
    14.5pts/19.8reb

3. San Antonio Spurs 9-3 (4-2)

SA are clinching onto this power ranking spot the same way they're winning or losing their games by; barely. Like I was saying during the podcast I still dont belive in this team to keep this up even though they did go out and put up another winning week, but hey prove me wrong again next week and maybe ill belive in ya

SAS Player of the week
    @King-strict
    16.4pts/15.9reb

4. Phoenix Suns 6-6 (4-2)

Phoenix bounced back this week after starting the week with loses to MEM and PHI, winning big games over Charlotte and Toronto and finishing the week on a 4 game winning streak. Look for the Suns to storm back and fight for a top seed in the west.

PHX Player of the week

@Navyynick
    7pts/14reb/9.6ast

5. Houston Rockets 4-8 (3-3)

Houston actually FF twice this week and still ended up going 3-1 in the other games this week. A big part for that was the play of their owner. CC went out and put up 37 against the bulls in a win, and followed that performance up with 88 combined points in games against the heat and knicks. I still expect this team to finish in the playoffs.

HOU Player of the week

@Complex_Point
    27.7ppg/7.7ast

6. Portland Trailblazers 4-8 (1-5)

Reality hit Portland this week when they squandered out to a 1-5 week 2. I dont really see any big bright spots on this team and they appear to be just floating along right now, hopefully they can make some moves because at the moment the west appears to be quite top heavy.

POR Player of the week
    @Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx
    15.1ppg/6ast

7. Memphis Grizzlies 4-8 (2-4)

The grizz followed up their 2-4 week with another 2-4 week, like Portland they did have to face some good east teams this week so some loses contributed to that, however losing to the heat should not happen. This team still needs to make some moves if that look to be more competitive.

MEM Player of the week
    @R3my_martin10
    20.3ppg/3.9ast

8. Denver Nuggets 3-9 (1-5)

At -284 the nuggets own the worse point differential in the league and look to be headed towards a point of no return. I honestly dont see how they can overcome this with already being strapped by demobeatz contract, hopefully for them they can though.

DEN Player of the week
    @Demobeatz
    15.6ppg/7ast

• Like Like x 2
    navyynick
  2. Complex_Point

Complex_Point Future Points and Turnovers Leader

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    Oh but I need to move to sg :facepalm:imagine having to forfeit 3 games for various reasons, and still having a better record than like half the league. Lmk when y’all wanna talk seriously, I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, San Antonio isn’t shit

No Streaming Account
  3. shervinz

shervinz Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    big jokes

No Streaming Account
  4. Complex_Point

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    San Antonio biggest joke there is. They can take the 5th seed :rolleyes:

No Streaming Account
  5. Lazy Pedestrian

Lazy Pedestrian Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,663 / 66 / -211
    Complex, you're going to get chirped on LG forever because you're immature as fuck and it's easy to shit talk the brash immature kid.

Get use to it or grow up a little bit.

LazyPedestrian
  6. Complex_Point

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    I get muted everytime I clap back, can't even do it anymore, even in the managers chat where I'm muted for like 70 more days. Y'all can talk all the trash ya want, won't change the fact that y'all ain't going anywhere.

No Streaming Account
  7. Lazy Pedestrian

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,663 / 66 / -211
    Like what kind of dumbassery is this? Are you trying to say you're the victim of trash talk? o_O

LazyPedestrian
  8. shervinz

shervinz Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Change your name to victim_complex

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. shervinz

shervinz Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    What happened last Wednesday though???

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Complex_Point

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    I wasn't there. If I was I have confidence we would've pulled it off. I had to get interrupted while I was finishing my college apps and went ahead and dropped a cool 37 on chicago. And no I'm definitely not the victim, it's just unfair to say I'm not used to it. As has been shown pretty clearly no matter what I do there's always a critic. Score too much and oh he's selfish or didn't use his team. Pass too much and lose and he's a bum. My issue is when ya take away my ability to trash the critics because "I'm toxic"

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. shervinz

shervinz Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Yea I’m sure you’re that much better than haad

No Streaming Account
  12. Complex_Point

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    No he's better than me easily. It's also his first time running with that team and lineup. No chemistry, not to mention the fact that just according to what I've heard from my players there was 0 communication. The level of communication necessary to perform at a high level depends on how much chemistry you have, atleast to some degree, and that requirement wasn't fulfilled.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. manEATgod

manEATgod Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    Keep losing and talking shit. You aren't making the playoffs. Have fun holding on to that 5th seed. We would have destroyed you and its not even debatable.

No Streaming Account
  14. Complex_Point

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    Keep losing? I haven't lost in a week baby. We should've gone 5-1 this week, 6-0 if they didn't manage to screw up the easy game against y'all. Availability has trashed us yet we're still in contention :thinking: Till you can do what my team and I can do, I'm gonna have to ask you to close ya lil mouth.

No Streaming Account
  15. shervinz

shervinz Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Shoulda woulda coulda. 4-8 son, manage your team better. “Communication” isn’t gonna change the fact y’all lost the board battle 37-7. Straight up embarrassing

No Streaming Account
  16. Complex_Point

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    Kid when either of y'all manage a team to the tournament let me know. I know what I'm doing and love it or hate it, it's the right way to do it.

No Streaming Account
  17. shervinz

shervinz Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Clown emoji

No Streaming Account
  18. Lazy Pedestrian

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,663 / 66 / -211
    If only you had a win for every excuse

LazyPedestrian
  19. Complex_Point

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    Ask San Antonio how our 3 game series went.

No Streaming Account
  20. Lazy Pedestrian

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,663 / 66 / -211
    Didn't you say you were dropping 40 on Philly and winning?

LazyPedestrian