Week 3 Player Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Schizostone, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    Player Power Rankings Week 3

Week 3 is over and there has been a ton of movement in the standings. Some teams cooled off and some heated up. Here is where everyone stacks up 18 games into the season.

PG:

1. OG Grandpapa (3-0) Still leading the lead in PPG, OG continues to lead the charge for the Nuggets. He is an offensive force no questions asked but one of OG’s biggest strengths is that he doesn’t need to be hidden on defense like some of the other premier offensive talents in the league. Look for him to continue to heat up as the playoffs get closer

2. Im Tom (4-0) Tom has jumped ahead of D Andoo this week in the standings going 4-0. Although the Raptors schedule was one of the easiest this week that’s something they have no control of and continued to roll. Tom’s PPG and APG are both going up while cutting his turnovers down to 3 TOPG.

3. D Andoo 99 (2-2) A shaky week this week for D Andoo. His # stayed relatively consistent besides his SPG which dropped significantly but he only managed to go 2-2 with his wins coming against Denvers 2nd line and the Lakers who are battling for their playoff lives.

4. VenomOnFire (2-1) Another premier talent who struggled a little bit this week. He lost a heartbreaker to the Nuggets at the buzzer but did manage to beat a streaking Philly and the Bucks but had an off week only averaging 13.6 PPG. If the Nets want to compete for the #1 spot in the east Venom is going to have to get back to his MVP numbers.

5. STG Beast (3-0) A new player on the chart, leading his team to a 6-0 record and going 3-0 himself he has helped his team get back into the playoff picture. Although his averages this week weren’t through the roof it looks like STG has started to trust his teammates cutting his own FGA down by about half and instead looking like more of a facilitator than a volume scorer. Maybe that’s the winning formula in Knicks land.

SG:

1. FlaccoOnFire (3-0) Flacco continues to score at a good pace and locks down on the other end. The guy really is one of the premier players in the LGBA. Him and Squid likely will end the season 1-2 among SG’s but this week Flaccos lockdown defense and undefeated record give him the nod.

2. Im Just A Squid (2-1) Back to Back W against the Bulls started the week off strong and caused that team to implode on themselves but then Squid fizzled out and dropped one against the Magic. I’m not going to hold him over the fire for 1 game because sometimes they just don’t go your way but with Flacco having a huge week he needed to do the same to keep pace for the #1 spot. 1 thing is forsure Squidward will be hungry this week to get back into his #1 spot

3. Viktomize (3-0) Vik continues to score at a high rate leading all SG in PPG. He did play against the Bucks and Sixers this week which are big games considering the standings. Now that his record is above .500 and his team is cooking look for Vik to make a 2nd half of the season push of that ALL LGBA team.

4. Sam F N Stacks (2-2) Weird week for Sam, he beat the Nugs 2nd line and the Lakers 1st Line but then lost to the Knicks and Magic. His PPG dropped a bit but he is still winning games when they mattered. Same as I said for Squid, I’m not going to nail him to the wall over dropping one to the magic but as the season goes on those are the games you need to win.

5. EastxCoastxGoat (3-1) The Bucks slipped a bit in the standings but EastxCoast isn’t letting them go without a fight. Although his QoC wasn’t super high this week playing only 1 playoff team (Knicks) I take his record with a grain of salt but wins are wins and he’s got the numbers to back them up.

SF

1. Mixer Roitman (2-1) Roitman went OFF this week going for 30, 21 and 30 points in his 3 games this week. Although he lost a heartbreaker to the Nugs he was the Nets most consistent player that game and kept his FG% high. He wasn’t happy with the rankings last week and decided he would do something about that.

2. LockDownJesus (2-0) LockDown would have been the #1 SF this week if not for having to FF 2 games this week, although it’s tough to take that into account in the rankings since he’s the owner and has to take the blame. His #’s aren’t as impressive as Roitman but he’s the definition of consistent and has done a good job at living up to his name and shutting down the oppositions best players

3. CPT84 (2-1) CPT had a big week for the Nuggets beating the Nets and conference rival Lakers. He also played against the Rockets 1st line and although the game ended in a loss CPT had 26 points on 14 shots. He has been one of the Nuggets most efficient players this season.

4. A Sniper13 (3-1) Sniper continues to be a force on both ends of the floor. His QoC wasn’t the best this week which is why he slipped a bit (I had him at #3 originally) but you can’t deny the impact he makes on the court. Sniper has been 1 of the most unlucky players in the LGBA having been on the terrible Memphis S19 and Celtics S20 you have to give the guy credit he continues to show up and show out.

5. Easy Macaroni (3-1) Mac continues to be a key cog in the Raptors system. He has had to branch out from their top line a few times this season as they seem to have some depth issues but he continues to do his part and helped them secure the #1 spot in the east this week. He did play the teams hardest game this week against the Kings and the team wasn’t able to squeak it out without Tom but it’s tough to play those matchups without your top line being available.

PF:

1. EverythingisNike: (4-0) Again Nike leads the list of PF’s. His #’s have dropped a little bit but he keeps winning and he keeps leading the position in almost every category.

2. Its Froggy: (3-0) Froggy continues to impress and may be the steal of bidding. He plays with both units and continues to produce and is only .5 PPG behind Kryss for the highest PPG among PF.

3. Coach Denham: (3-1) Denham looks like he’s made the switch the 3-4 spot and it’s worked out well. He’s been a huge defensive presence averaging over 4 SPG this week. The question for the Raps is will UK be able to fill the void at C, if he can this may be a huge move.

4. Dushi: Although Dushi didn’t line up at the 4 this week he has played just as many games at PF as he does SF. He has been killing it this season scoring but his teams just haven’t been able to pull out many games. He is part of the resurgence in OKC and they have been leaning heavily on him to score some points and he has averaging 26.3 PPG since he arrived.

5. Kryss85: (1-3) Kryss continues to struggle in the win/loss column but he still is putting up points. They did almost beat the 1st place kings but lost by 2 points. Then went on to get throttled by the Bucks and Blazers. He’s still averaging 13 PPG but needs to do more if he wants to keep this spot on the power rankings.

C:

1. SpotJr25 (3-0) Spot continues to be the cream of the crop when it comes to the 5 spot in the LGBA. Averaging 12.4 PPG and 14.6 RPG and having 2 big wins against the Lakers and Raps, Spot continues his dominance. Now that the demi-god glitch is over everyone knows he is the real deal.

2. Jordan 704 (2-2) Jordan clocks in again this week at number 2 on the list. Although his shot selection is sometimes questionable he is averaging 16.1 PPG and the man EATS on the boards averaging 14.9 RPG. He did have an impressive win against Houston but fell short against the Nuggets and the Lakers but coupled with Dushi has the weight of the Thunders playoff hopes on his shoulders.

3. NikeOnFire (2-1) Nike continues his dominance this season while averaging 10 points and 18.5 rebounds in his 2 wins this week. He did stumble a bit against the Nuggets being held to 2 points and 11 rebounds but bounced back nicely. Nike is a force in the paint and continues to bully other Centers who don’t come in with that intensity.

4. HBB Tone: (2-2) 1 of 2 new names on this list, HBB Tone has been putting in WORK for 2 weeks now and the league needs to be put on notice. He had a 20 point-20 Rebound game against his old buddies in Minnesota and beat both Houston and Philly this week. He also almost beat a Kings team that has become the force of the western conference. Averaging 15.7 points and 15.9 rebounds a game are impressive his 3.4! combined defensive stops (Blocks and Steals) is putting him in the conversation for DPOY

5. Schizostone (3-0) The 2nd new name on this list, I really didn’t want to put myself on this list but after going 3-0 with 2 of those matchups against the #2 and #3 center on this list is impressive. Holding Jordan to 4-14 shooting before he lagged out and Nike to only 2 shots, defense and the ability to stretch the floor have helped make him a valuable piece to the Nuggets offense. Now that the demi-god glitch is fixed, the rebounding #’s should go up as they did this week averaging 9RPG.

• Like Like x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Coach Denham

Coach Denham Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,242 / 70 / -91
    The only thing worse than these rankings are the colours

• Like Like x 5
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    KingDenham
  3. Skizzostone

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    Heard Tom has something for you to suck on, shouldn't you be going @Coach Denham

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Xxshock242xX

Xxshock242xX Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -1
    EastCoastGoat is the best SG in the league

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Jordan 704

Jordan 704 Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 2 / -2
    Haha you put yourself on this list....

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    Jordan70444
  6. RoitmanTV

RoitmanTV Well-Known Member

Discord:
    roitmantv#0
    Ratings:
    +50 / 5 / -5
    Roitman was ANGRY :mad:

RoitmanTV
  7. FlaccoOnFire

FlaccoOnFire Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -4
    Boy said east coast goat is the best sg in the league Lmaoo tell eastcoast boy come see me then ‍♂️

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. FlaccoOnFire

FlaccoOnFire Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -4
    Oh sorry he seen me already he went 5-18 NEXTTTTT!!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Xxshock242xX

Xxshock242xX Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -1
    I guess you've never heard of an off game... oh wait how about that Flacco like 8-18 shooting performance against the Raptors? Also must be nice to boost your stats against the Bulls.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. FlaccoOnFire

FlaccoOnFire Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -4
    One I don’t do the stats my guy and 2 I won right Lmaoo ooo ok when you the GO TO GUY you make shit happen HE shot 5–18 my guy Lmao against me

you see who the top shooting guard is ..been top 2 since this shit started ‍♂️

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. FlaccoOnFire

FlaccoOnFire Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -4
    I don’t even have a problem with home boy but you chatting can’t be the top sg in the league and u have a off game against top shooting guard it don’t work that way

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Xxshock242xX

Xxshock242xX Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -1
    You don’t do stats but you’re bringing stats up in the first place? And he shot 5-18 against your team... not you. You played zone the whole game so give your teammates some credit. Stay humble my guy

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. FlaccoOnFire

FlaccoOnFire Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -4
    Very humble but pay homeage my guy he #5 on the list and u talking bout best sg like atleast say he should be top 3 u acting like he was #2 or some thing

No Streaming Account
  14. FlaccoOnFire

FlaccoOnFire Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -4
    And what does me bringing up stats have anything to do with me saying I don’t input the stats so it was clearly a mistake

No Streaming Account
  15. FlaccoOnFire

FlaccoOnFire Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -4
    Boy said give my teammates credit of course I always do but don’t try to discredit what I got going on 1st place in the league top 10 in scoring and top 3 in steals and talk about somebody else should be #1

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Dushi

Dushi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    How come I never make your SF list? Just wondering, I'm not sure how to check all stats

No Streaming Account
  17. Skizzostone

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    I put you on the PF list cuz you've played the same amount of game at PF as SF lol

No Streaming Account
  18. Dushi

Dushi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    oh lol, my b. i just checked

No Streaming Account
  19. Dushi

Dushi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I stopped scrolling after not seeing at sf lol @Schizostone