Ownership Applications Season 4

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming G-League (LGGL) (Discontinued)' started by Nekski, Apr 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nekski

Nekski Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Going to be looking for 4-16 Candidates.

If you’re looking to own a NBA in the upcoming season on 2k20, then this is the thread. All applicants WILL have to take a test to help decide who should and should not be an owner.

In order to apply please give us the following information that we need below:

LG League experience:

LG Management experience:

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for?

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management?

Any post that are either non relevant or joke posts (at the discretion of current staff) will result in mutes on the site and/or lgba discord and the post deletion.

2. FaceboxAJC44

FaceboxAJC44 Well-Known Member

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Ratings:
    +0 / 1 / -2
    3 years
    Managed Tons of SNM, FNM, FNP, SNP
    I feel as though I’m a good candidate because I have led teams before always being a good team player and everything.

No Streaming Account
  3. vSnagz TR

vSnagz TR Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    LG League experience: 6

LG Management experience: None in LG

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for? Yes because I was rude and disrespectful to my owner for multiple reason

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management? I wanna Win and Get Champ io play no games and I'm a Fair owner everyone will play no matter what

No Streaming Account
  4. Haskelld15

Haskelld15 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    LG Experience: None but do play in other pro club gaming

LG Management Experience: None so far

Reason for Good Candidacy: I manage a team in a FIFA league and am a manager in my professional life as well. I know how to address multiple scenarios that will arise during the season.

No Streaming Account
  5. Shifty Chrispy

Shifty Chrispy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    shiftychrispy#0
    Ratings:
    +25 / 2 / -14
    LG League experience:In LG since 2016

LG Management experience: None yet, but would love to change that

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for?: None

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management?: I will passionately attempt to create a team with talent and chemistry. However the team having an enjoyable experience will be a top priority next to winning it all.

shiftychrispy
  6. Bad at NHL

Bad at NHL I once played a LGNHL game

Discord:
    PensCanuks#9825
    Ratings:
    +36 / 2 / -8
    LG League experience: 2 season s19 and s20

LG Management experience: GM season 19 for the shit show Memphis Grizzlies that season with the owner

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for? Was never banned

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management?
    Because I've managed before and know the rules plus even though a lot of stuff happened with Memphis, I had fun stepping up for the owner who left the team.

• Like Like x 1
    penscanucks
  7. Jbone151577

Jbone151577 Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -4
    Lg experience 3 season.
    Lg management. I been a owner for a college team that won a championship a Gm for a NBA team and took owner ship of another NBA team.

Yes I have been banned before because of problems with a owner and bad management. I was really passionate and felt my owner wasn't putting in the same effort I did for the league and it got a lil wild.

I know all the rules, I know how to put in stats I know my way around the site. I use the site. I'm very committee if I own a team. I'm all about team work and growning the league to the max. I'm free all day and I love basketball and putting a winning team together to compete. I have won a championship in college on the ps4 side. We never had to forfeit any games. This what I love to do. Just glad to be back with a better mindset about how things are run.

luckyjbone157
  8. bAccountable

bAccountable Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 25 / -43
    LG Experience - I played multiple seasons on the hockey side, took last season off because of RL responsibilities and just general negativity on the teams I was on. I did have success as a defenseman in the CHL, and I've managed teams in other B-league's like AHf and IOHL and some extinct ones , where I co managed a team to the finals with my brother. I played one season on the Basketball side last season, and though I was on a mess of a team I consistently showed up and helped round people up and helped out in whatever ways i could. I mainly joined not expecting to play, but just to gain experience and learn the comp side of the game, and I have learned alot in the last few months about 2k specifically. I am familiar with LG procedures and obligations.

I have no official LG management experience other than stepping up in a toxic environment on last seasons warriors to at least get the season finished out. I've been an actual manager of a call center in real life that did business locally in NY as well as 3 areas of California, and I was a top performer and a highly responsible scheduling manager, working with many departments in different areas of the country. If you really want to know details I'd be happy to elaborate in private, but to be concise I'm an adult with real management experience, as well as having co-managed NHL teams in other leagues.

I parted ways with that job in early 2019, went back to school for computer science, which I will be off for the summer quarantined in NY and I believe I know enough about the game and leadership to handle different personalities and make sure rules are complied with. I'm a positive person and I thrive in leadership roles in any environment that I was given one.

I've never been banned from a league, I'm a responsible adult, and would be happy to serve as a manager in the event that I don't get bid on by a big league team. I lead by example, I care about the chemistry on my team, and I have experience working with all different types of personalities successfully. I've been leading competitive teams since the old modern warfare 2 game battles days, and I believe I would be a perfect candidate for this role. Feel free to contact me if you'd like any more personal info.

my gamertag is weird due to me not understanding xbox's new system, my in game tag says Off tha Grid999, but my xbox id is Anonymized#6604. Don't ask me how I managed to have 2 names, because I don't even know.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Spanglish4442

Spanglish4442 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Spanglish4442

Spanglish4442 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ready to show team work and leader attitude, not a selfish player

No Streaming Account
  11. T E A L x 17

T E A L x 17 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 2 / -3
    2 seasons of 2k
    3 seasons of nhl

Managed LGCHL SAGINAW
    Managed LGNCAA UCLA
    MANAGED IN MULTIPLE DISCORD NHL AND NBA LEAGUES

I got banned in the LG ESHL. My whole team did, if an owner quits in ESHL the team is banned. The ban was appealed properly and successfully.

I would be a good management candidate because I have a lot of experience in LG. I also know how to navigate the website. I also have experience in managing in the NCAA.

No Streaming Account
  12. LockDownJesus

LockDownJesus Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    LG League experience: 2 seasons kings 1 Marquette

LG Management experience: 3

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for? No

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management? Always field competive team. Looking to get some friends involved at try out level

No Streaming Account
  13. Kvsra

Kvsra Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. FG x StepUp

FG x StepUp Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No there will be none.

No Streaming Account
  15. Aptai

Aptai Well-Known Member

Discord:
    aptai#0
    Ratings:
    +32 / 21 / -27
    LG League experience: I have played in the LG hockey leagues since s23, for LGBA/NCAA this will be my 3rd season.

LG Management experience: I have been a GM in s25 and an AGM in s26 and s30 in LGCHL.

Have you ever been banned (any League)? If so, what for? Yeah, I've been banned a couple of times, I had some two taggers on one of the teams I was managing that I wasn't aware of. When the commissioners found out I ended up biting the bullet and taking the blame so no one else would get banned. But that cheating stuff is well behind me now and I can assure you I will not cheat in any circumstance anymore. It's simply just not worth it.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management? I believe I would be a great candidate for Management, I am a very experienced player and I am currently top 50 in Rebounding in 5v5 pro-am on Xbox One. I also have Management experience in the hockey leagues and was pretty successful on the teams I managed, I believe with my skill in the game and my managing skills I could put together a team that would coordinate well together and will be successful in this league.

No Streaming Account
  16. OG CHOPPA85

OG CHOPPA85 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dickfoot85#0
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Experience: owned Marquette in season 1
    Banned? No

why I would be a good candidate, Lead Marquette to gold looking to do it again. #gogoldeneagle

No Streaming Account
  17. Careerrr

Careerrr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BGN Career#7245
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    LG League experience: 7 Seasons (6 hockey, and 1 Basketball)

LG Management experience: 2 Seasons(Both hockey, GM for Prime80nj)

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for? Yes- AHL 2 seasons ago. I had some "change of life" circumstances that took up a lot of my time. I messaged the bogs about having to quit and received a 2 season ban.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management? I have a of LG experience and helped the season 33 Kitch Rangers win the Mem cup.

No Streaming Account
  18. agroffisbackbro

agroffisbackbro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 12 / -13
    If you’re looking to own a NBA in the upcoming season on 2k20, then this is the thread. All applicants WILL have to take a test to help decide who should and should not be an owner. In order to apply please give us the following information that we need below: LG League experience:sence 2014 LG Management experience: 9 seasons in lgchl owner and mgt Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for? No sir Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management? I'm reliable and no how to manage in hockey would like to try in the nba scene but it's also my first season in nba so understand if not Thx

No Streaming Account
  19. Deepblue2002

Deepblue2002 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +613 / 244 / -195
    In order to apply please give us the following information that we need below:

LG League experience: 11 Seasons LGCHL

LG Management experience: 1 season, LGWJC Staff, LG TC Development staff, Ran new ownership help desk discord

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for? couple of mutes, no league ban

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management? Lots of experience in the NHL side of LG which I believe will translate well to the NBA side, rule knowledge and capable of running teams along with giving players an opportunity to play who haven't in the past at the same time having fun with it

No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.