The formation of the LG Players Assocation: KyleY12 v LG Management

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by KyleY12, Jun 24, 2020.

1. KyleY12

KyleY12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +414 / 1 / -16
    Morris, Ryan. "Save Bazlund", LeagueGaming, 23 June 2020.

Enough is enough. Reading this upsets me greatly. I am reaching out to all LG members with this message. We, the oppressed, have gone far too long at the hands of the elite management. It has been several seasons. Several years. It ends now. I am making a call to all of you who have felt oppressed by their management at some point in their LG career. We know you're out there. Silence is no longer an option. It is time to join arms and unite for once. Here are a list of grievances we will soon file against the LG management.

• As seen in this example with @Bazlund, he never received an invite to the DR. The management will now proceed to file a strike, his 2nd of the season. What was the 1st strike of his season? He had the night shift at his place of real life employment on Sunday. He properly forwarded this information to his owner. His owner never removed him from the Sunday night game and had the audacity to file a strike against him for missing his game. How is this fair? Where is the player's right to get themselves out of games when real life obligations arise? Management schedules us for random games without our consent, and we are forced to attend otherwise we receive strikes.

• Another grievance shall be filed against scheduling. Nothing is stopping LG owners from consistently sending you out with AHL caliber players against 1st lines week in and week out. As players, we have to play these games. If we refuse, we get strikes and eventually get banned. Why should we let elitist LG owners and GM's pad their stats playing against terrible players, while feeding some of us hard-working players to the wolves?

• The bidding process is unjust. Not calling any owners out, but some teams go out of their way to bid on nearly every single player and drive up the price. To some extent I understand that this is a strategy, however it places unrealistic expectations upon us when we receive a contract. Suppose player X is an average 2nd line defenseman who should be about 2 million each season. However these owners abuse the system and bid this guy up to over 4 million. He is now expected to play like a 4 million defenseman, when he cannot perform to that capability, affecting his morale, his on ice performance, and team chemistry. In addition, it is incredibly unfair that we the players get no say in who bids on us. Are NHL UFA's randomly bid on by all 31 NHL teams and go to the highest bidding team? Why do loyal LG players, who have been in the league for years, still not get a say in what team they go to? Why do we have no rights?

• The LG trade request is unfair. As LG veterans, we should be able to have a no trade clause. Why do we accrue so much service time over the years only to have no say in what team you get traded to? Is this fair for us members? Imagine playing LG all 13 seasons and not making the playoffs. A dedicated member like that, given they have a trade request available, should be able to submit a 3 or 5 team no trade clause. Why should they get continually screwed and get traded to a bottomfeeder?

• There is no consistency to team communication. LG managers don't have a formal team chat. The last time I experienced an actual team chat was Season 4 with the best owner of all time, @Odieeeeee . You wonder why he doesn't manage LG teams anymore? He is sick of the corruption of upper LG management. That season, we had a group Skype chat. Ever since then, I have never joined or been invited to a team's chat. Now a days these kids are using this app called "Discord", but my Windows XP operating system and Blackberry phone cannot support this app. Why do LG managers not cater to their members and try and provide an avenue of team communication for everyone? They don't care about us. They don't care about the rights of us players. They abuse and take advantage of us.

These 4 grievances are just the beginning of the formal civil lawsuit against the LG management. This case, KyleY12 v LG Management, will set a milestone if the defendant, the LG management, is found liable. If found liable, the LG Players Association will be formed officially and oversee all disputes amongst players vs management. They will provide a voice of reason for the oppressed players. The NHL players have a players association. The MLB players have a players association. They don't allow themselves to be bullied by their billionaire owners, so why should we players allow ourselves to be bullied by elitist LG management? Naturally since this is my idea, I will assume the role of President of the LGPA. If any members are interested in joining the LGPA and potentially becoming board members, please feel free to PM me. We will no longer tolerate the abusive actions by the LG management.

• Winner x 43
    • Like x 3
    • Informative x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    • Troll x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    KyleY12
  2. Ryan_x_28

Ryan_x_28 Warning Group

Discord:
    ryan_x_28#6675
    Ratings:
    +800 / 30 / -71
    I Support every single part of this.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ryan_x_28
  3. Saund13

Saund13 LGAHL Season 2 Week 4 Player of the Week

Ratings:
    +27 / 1 / -3
    #Kyle2020

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Ryan_x_28

Ryan_x_28 Warning Group

Discord:
    ryan_x_28#6675
    Ratings:
    +800 / 30 / -71
    We must fight for our rights to party.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    ryan_x_28
  5. Ryneauxx

Ryneauxx The RyGoat

Discord:
    Ryneauxx#2337
    Ratings:
    +409 / 18 / -41
    I propose a player strike.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    Ryneauxx
  6. TrippyNav

TrippyNav Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,566 / 159 / -334
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. TheBobbyOrr4

TheBobbyOrr4 Anyone need a pizza

Discord:
    TheBobbyOrr4#2233
    Ratings:
    +1,626 / 73 / -358
    i believe i called for a players association last season and @LG McDonald shot it down.

Skyhighsms
  8. Lazy Pedestrian

Lazy Pedestrian Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,663 / 66 / -211
    The PA existed before, it was a total waste of time. Basically you'd have 2-3 people with titles that were responsible for answering dumb questions asked by noobs about basic rules. In the off-season there would be a thread posted for suggestions which should've been titled "Shouting into the void"

Players don't get much of a say in anything and threads like this are partially why. I'm assuming it's partial trolling because of the discord section but like the Bazlund stuff is basic parts of the Players Rights section of the rulebook being violated. All he has to do is submit the screenshots of him informing the team and them cucking him out of games and the league deals with it... Don't really need a PA for that.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    LazyPedestrian
  9. MDConMan

MDConMan Shoutbox G

Discord:
    MDConMan#9425
    Ratings:
    +185 / 7 / -36
    Literally this.

Read the rules. If your rights in the rules are violated, file an AC with the evidence.

But shit like “we have the right to refuse to play against good teams with bad players”? There’s already enough problems with guys refusing to honor the pact they make with the league to play for WHICHEVER team they’re on. You want to add to that??? You want to see more right for top guys to troll their way all on to the same team??? Nah man.

• Like Like x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    MDConMan
  10. B-Bunny

B-Bunny Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 47 / -73
    I don't even think hes in the CGY discord with me, I did have to spam the chat for an invite. But eventually I got one.

• Informative Informative x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. White_Knucklerz

White_Knucklerz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 5 / -18
    This is funny

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. xOneTimer

xOneTimer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 3 / -8
    jeffrey epstein didn’t kill himself

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. premierplayer

premierplayer Well-Known Member

Discord:
    premierplayer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,050 / 350 / -520
    The league wouldn't function if you let the players run the asylum.

• Winner Winner x 3
    premierplayer
  14. Ryneauxx

Ryneauxx The RyGoat

Discord:
    Ryneauxx#2337
    Ratings:
    +409 / 18 / -41
    The Calgary Flames have issued a league strike to Bazlund for missing the Week 3 Tue, Jun 23rd vs the Anaheim Ducks scheduled game. This is their 2nd strike
    2020-06-24 09:17am

This is insanity, we must unite and act swiftly before everybody’s good friend Baz is banned by some corrupt power hungry fool.

• Winner Winner x 4
    Ryneauxx
  15. Fooldawg83

Fooldawg83 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 23 / -107
    Lmao tell him to accept the invites or even join the club or better yet be a man and actually sign up for games in your player agreement it specifically states sign up for at least 4/9 games or you'll be placed where owner sees fit and if you dont show your issues a strike baz I knows the rules and he knows that there's a million things he can so as a player to actually play but he refuses communication and refuses to join the games hes always invited to and he refused to sign up for games you all need to know you facts before being led like sheep

• Dumb x 12
    • Like x 2
    • Get Good x 2
    • Bad Spelling x 2
    • Old x 1
    fooldawg83
  16. Bazlund

Bazlund Hey

Discord:
    bazlund#0
    Ratings:
    +952 / 50 / -52
    was not sent an invite to either game

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    bazlund
  17. Fooldawg83

Ratings:
    +72 / 23 / -107
    See the little x's by the invites really easy to delete that I actually have sent you. dont cry show up and your not banned easy peezy

• Dumb x 10
    • Funny x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Old x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    fooldawg83
  18. Bazlund

Bazlund Hey

Discord:
    bazlund#0
    Ratings:
    +952 / 50 / -52
    i hope you enjoy your one and only season as owner

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    bazlund
  19. Balake96-

Balake96- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    balake96#0
    Ratings:
    +253 / 15 / -72
    Do you know what a "." is? Holy fuck that was hard to read!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    balake96
  20. Fooldawg83

Ratings:
    +72 / 23 / -107
    Second season and people like you ruin the experience

• Dumb Dumb x 11
    fooldawg83