Draft reaction

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by mikeys_swagg_doe, Oct 28, 2020.

1. mikeys_swagg_doe

mikeys_swagg_doe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -1
    Ok so someone wanted me to post my reaction to bidding this season since I'm so out of the loop. Here we go.

First of all, Respecognyze getting banned is the funniest shit I've ever seen especially considering this is the season literally every notorious person got unbanned (demon, butter, breed, alexniclo, cbear). Another thing I'd like to point out is the two gk's going for 15 million plus. I've heard of one of you and I wouldn't put a single penny on you but hey I've been told FIFA 21 is different, either way if you two allow a single goal that instantly makes you both the worst bids in LGFA history.

Atletico Madrid-It seems like we have moved over to La Liga, very nice. Atletico Madrid run by mullett and cupid and oh what's this NYSports is finally tired of people overpaying for him so he decided to take a free contract how courteous. With 15 million saved by not paying for mr. sports mullett and the gang was able to secure mayor for 34 million I think. Mayor's still out here making baseball money, good for him. Inferno is in net which is very important because now Mayor is less likely to hate himself by being on this team. No other bids stick out on this team except for maybe SJ but he's overrated in my opinion.

Barcelona-Alonzi and the gang are back after choking a title win. Maybe vonaey and cbear will help them not choke. Also, vonaey and cbear combined in bidding this season cost less than one of those gk's I mentioned earlier. I'm ready for the boxes. OH, and how can I forget about the CHEESE MAN. I think he got traded to this team but I feel like he'll have a huge impact.

CA Osasuna-It's just arsenal, nothing else to say.

Cadiz CF-Blashphemee and Quickdraw my two favorite people in this league. This lineup kinda looks like Koln last season, obscurity is a great pickup who can help control the midfield. I don't see a gk... oh wait, oh no.

Getafe CF-New team, don't really know anyone there. whistles

Granada CF-One word, BREED. This team will be fun to watch. If Omar has another record-breaking season and if Breed can use his head to knock those balls in this team will be title contenders. Again, I don't see a gk yet. I trust root on his gk decisions though, I mean he helped draft me in season 8.

Real Madrid-Yeah this is it. Azevedo my favorite gk/st whatever the fuck you are and Kevin the scariest striker I've had the chance of playing against. BearInATux finding himself a cozy spot on the defending champs team. I wouldn't be surprised if Azevedo puts his faith in bear playing gk so that he can focus on making Kevin look good.

Sevilla FC-I mean who knows what'll happen with this team. Moodi's still there so there's hope.

Valencia-There are 2 imposters among us

Villareal FC-I love this team. Great defense, a great set of guys just in general. This team will have a lot of fun and that's what matters most. How could I not mention the tinkle man, if people pass him the ball when he's wide open unlike his previous team then this man will be the golden boot winner. Mark my words.

I didn't go into numbers because I'm too lazy but hey this season looks like it'll be fun. Someone bid on demon you won't be disappointed.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. DerpyDaymare

DerpyDaymare わたしはよいゴールキーパーじぇない。でも、わたしはおたくです.

Ratings:
    +176 / 2 / -3
    I don't even own this game and I'd like to say as a former $15mil gk...don't do that. Why are you guys still doing that?

• Winner Winner x 1
    DerpyDaymare
  3. XioGSheppy

XioGSheppy The Hockey GShep

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -1
    [​IMG]

Thats apparently what 21.5 mil looks like.

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    theshepoflg