BoG Application Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Nekski, May 8, 2021.

1. Nekski

Nekski Director of Basketball Operations

Discord:
    Nekski#0001
    Ratings:
    +807 / 13 / -17
    LGBA Board of Governors Application

What is your age?

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?)

Have you been issued a chatbox mute? (If so, what for?)

Have you ever been placed on the NML?

Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)

What is your experience in leagues overall?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

How well can you navigate the LG site?
    (Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes or No.)

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Role and Responsibility As BoG

The Board of Governors is responsible for providing rulings on Player's infractions based on Article Four: The Rule Book. They are not responsible for seeking or investigating those issues. Their role is to judge the infractions and determine a course of action as outlined in the articles of the Constitution.

The Board of Governors are also responsible for handling any Management complaints outlined in Article Four: The Rule Book.

The Board of Governors may be appointed special tasks to help run the League.

The Board of Governors have the ability to suspend a player(s) when the evidence is brought to them via our complaint system. They must make their rulings based on the facts and evidence presented and on how those facts and evidence relates to Article Four: The Rule Book.

BoG rulings are based on a majority vote. They will conduct these votes all week leading up to the 11:59 pm ET deadline on Saturday of every week. They may only judge and give the verdict based on the facts given. If a member of the BoG does not vote in time, then it will always revert to a majority vote. If 3 votes, 2 must agree or disagree. There should never be a stalemate, but if there is, the Commissioner will be the deciding vote.

Understanding Expectations
    The League has set expectations that those members selected for staff should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.

This community looks to staff as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the league is run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.

Each staff member selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.

No Streaming Account
  2. I Witt I

I Witt I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    lwittl#0
    Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -6

What is your age? 22

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) No

Have you been issued a chatbox mute? (If so, what for?) No

Have you ever been placed on the NML? No

Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) Yes owner and GM of multiple seasons

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) multiple seasons in LGBA and LGCHL

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 5

(Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes or No.) Yes

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff? I have been in the league for a while now and have seen the highs and lows of the league. Being a veteran I feel as if I can bring in the knowledge that could make the league better as I have also played in many leagues outside of LG.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  3. ll Jig II

ll Jig II Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    What is your age?

18 years old

Never got banned

Yes for trolling but that easily change

No

I’ve been a owner and gm for a LGBA team

I’m in a lot of leagues this isn’t my first rodeo

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

To be very honest I would say a 3

(Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes or No.)

The site is so easy to use and I could help guide people if they needed help

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff?

I feel like I would be a great candidate because I get along with literally everyone and I want to help out in any way I can. I am also tech savvy so I could probably helpful

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Yerr its CeZ

Yerr its CeZ Member

Discord:
    ceez_9#3654
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -1

What is your age? 32

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? No

Have you been issued a chatbox mute? (If so, what for?)no

Have you ever been placed on the NML?no

Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? No

What is your experience in leagues overall? 1 season long
    How long have you been in the LG? 1 season What other leagues have you been in? None

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? 5

(Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff? I like teamwork and getting better facing other that can challenge the team and player as well

cesc7__
  5. swank0cean

swank0cean Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 32

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? No

Have you been issued a chatbox mute? (If so, what for?)no

Have you ever been placed on the NML? no

Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? No

What is your experience in leagues overall? 3 seasons
    How long have you been in the LG? 2 seasons (26 & 27) What other leagues have you been in? XNPL In 2019

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? 5

(Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff? I am a people person and I love to achieve goals and grow.

No Streaming Account
  6. PIay Low

PIay Low Well-Known Member

Discord:
    .playlow#0
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

What is your age? 19

I’ve been Management I’m pretty sure 3 times ?
    What is your experience in leagues overall? I got good enough league exposure to understand how leagues can be successful
    4-5 seasons
    (Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes or No.) Yes

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff? I don’t really beef with anybody or cause problems in the league and I think my point of view would benefit the LG community

---------------------------------------------

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. lJustBlitzl

lJustBlitzl Member

Discord:
    kennybltz#0
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 18

No

Yes @Nekski lol

Nope

Owner, GM, Assistant GM

Been In LG For One 2K Cycle

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff? What Makes Me A Good Candidate I’m Always Free Got Time On My Hands, Can Run A Tight Ship & My BFF Nekski Will Be My Boss...

No Streaming Account
  8. Haskelld15

Haskelld15 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

What is your age? 30

No

No

No

Owner LGNCAA
    Owner Spain LG World Cup
    Owner PS5 Celtics season 9 GM of the year

about 4 years in various leagues 2 in LG

I am professional and knowledgeable about the rules and understanding of how to enforce them. I have owned and understand infractions and how to vote on them. I can be helpful to new people and veterans of the league who need help answering questions to help run a smooth and successful league

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. SpotJr25

SpotJr25 Active Member

Discord:
    spotjr#0
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 23

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) Yes, AGM/GM/Owner

What is your experience in leagues overall? 5-6 LGBA Season 3-4 CHL Seasons 1 NCAA Season

What is your knowledge of the rulebook? 5

How well can you navigate the LG site? Pretty easily know there everything is.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff? Been apart of LG for a handful of season now and know the the rulebook pretty much by hand, I would just like to make sure things are ran smooth and try to answer questions when asked and help as many players/staff that I can when needed.

spotjr25
  10. MINICHUD MASON

MINICHUD MASON Well-Known Member

Discord:
    minichudmason#0
    Ratings:
    +66 / 5 / -32
    What is your age? 24

Have you been issued a chatbox mute? (If so, what for?) Posted a stream link and said Heat vs nuggs...but it wasn't a u...

Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below. Still waiting for owner of the year to be made the "Minichud Mason Award"

What is your experience in leagues overall? Solid, only lost my cool like .. twice in 20ish seasons. Played in the VBA, EBA, too many Facebook leagues

What is your knowledge of the rulebook? It wouldn't hurt to read through them again

How well can you navigate the LG site? yes

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff? Love me or hate me, I want the league to grow. So either I'm gonna be staff or an owner..league choice

Minichud_Mason
  11. I Murked I

I Murked I Most Average Bog

Discord:
    murked#0
    Ratings:
    +60 / 5 / -27
    What is your age?23

I got a 2 season for being on vacation and then a 2 season for asking for a trade to specific team.
    I don’t think I have maybe fifa ?

I was bog in fifa, current mod in rise up, staff in multiple fifa leagues away from lg
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)ive been in this league since s20 and playing pro am leagues since 2k19. I’ve been playin in fifa leagues since fifa 13.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 asleast & 5 as most knowledgeable.)4.5 I know the rule book better than most in this league

(Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters,standings & league news? Yes or No.)yes

Please explain why you feel that you wouldbe a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff?I have always been on the train to make LGBA better and I like the movement of bogs I am seeing as of now, I haven’t been detrimental to the league since my last ban and I am currently sending out reddit dms for recruiting.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    IMurkedYouLol
  12. Il Viz Il

Il Viz Il Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

What is your age? 25

I Had a ban overturned after 5 minutes because a rogue Mod was abusing his powers. He was then banned instead.

No

No

Do you have any previous LeagueManagement or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
    AGM and Media in LG... GM, Owner, Mod, Admin, Commissioner experience in other leagues.

I’ve been in LG since s25, sitting this season out unfortunately, but still active on discord. I’ve played in HW, Rise Up, LMR Draft, LMR BYOT, OT, ADBA, HOF for Pro Am, a few team up leagues back in the day, and Gamebattles.

(Are you familiar with the important stickythreads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters,standings & league news? Yes or No.)
    4 and Yes

I genuinely think LG is a unique league with a lot of potential and I would like to see it grow. I’ve done well in every other managerial or staff position I’ve been in, in other leagues. I’m a very impartial staff member, my teammates and friends get treated the same as anyone. I’m quite active on discord.

No Streaming Account
  13. I Comeup l

I Comeup l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

What is your age?19

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?)never been a good boy

Have you been issued a chatbox mute? (If so, what for?)No

Do you have any previous LeagueManagement or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below. I owned this seasons Milwaukee bucks

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I played in every league you can think off from free to WR

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)4

(Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do youunderstand how to find the league's rosters,standings & league news? Yes or No.)5

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff?Im a good candidate I give good opinions I’m a good dude active in chat in case WW3 happen I’m overall a good dude

No Streaming Account
  14. Code 649

Code 649 Member

Discord:
    Code#4246
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What is your age? 22

Have you ever been placed on the NML? Not to my knowledge, no

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) No

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I've been in LGBA PSN for 2 seasons and 2 seasons on LGBA Xbox

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff? I have a lot of free time so I'd basically be around all the time if anything needs doing. I should have mentioned this earlier but technically I do have experience in a 'moderator' capacity, although this was a couple years ago and the community at that time was much larger than LGBA PSN&Xbox combined now so I guess it'll be the same thing more or less?

code649
  15. W1kd84

W1kd84 Former Call of Duty 1 and 2 PC Pro Team Verb

Discord:
    W1kd84#6929
    Ratings:
    +267 / 22 / -101
    What is your age? 36

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) Yes Had to quit for personal reason related to my foster son

Have you ever been placed on the NML? Yes

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) I was co-founder of the LGFA on XBOX i have also been an GM in LGCHL AND LGAHL

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have been in LG Forever mostly in hockey, soccer, and basketball

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff? I feel I could help make LGBA more productive fun and exciting. I think this league could grow if people like me that do not have NBA 2k as an first grow say something like an Gleague to get there feet wet and introduced to the league. I feel I could help on the lower league TC level.

w1kd__84
  16. xTeei

xTeei Well-Known Member

Discord:
    teeposite#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 19

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) Yes i’m a mod in rise up and was a GM for two seasons.

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 2 seasons and i’m in a lot of leagues so i have a lot of experience.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 3

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff? I play in many leagues so i have experience and i would like to help LG grow as a league.

No Streaming Account
  17. Natural Snag

Natural Snag Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2

No Streaming Account
  18. Dangs92

Dangs92 Fuck Off

Discord:
    dangs92#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 49 / -69

What is your age? 21

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) no

Have you been issued a chatbox mute? (If so, what for?) Probably

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) Owner in LGHL, LGHL PSN, LGBA. BOG in LGBA and LGFA

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Been in LGBA since s19

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 5

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff? Did it before with 0 issues

Navigating Menus
    Dangs92