Funny 0 0
Winner 0 0
Informative 0 0
Useful 0 0
Creative 0 0
Old 0 0
Bad Spelling 0 0
Dumb 0 0
    1. There are no messages on I GuiDice I's profile yet.
  • About

LG Games Played:
    Twitch.tv:
    iguidicei
  • Leaguegaming Virtual Career

• LGHL

: 82-50-14
      : 8 : 146
      : 3 : 1
      : Jul/02/2017
    • CanAm

No Career Data Found
    • LGFA

: 1 : 1
      : 0 : 0
    • LGIHL

: 6-3-2
      : 1 : 11
      : 0 : 0

Leaguegaming Active Career & News Feed

1. I GuiDice I has been issued a 3 Season Ban in Season 27 of the LGHL 1 year ago
      2. I GuiDice I has been removed from the LGHL 1 year ago
      3. The Vancouver Canucks have issued a league removal warning to I GuiDice I for the following reason: missed 3 games buh bye 1 year ago
      4. The Vancouver Canucks have issued a league strike to I GuiDice I for missing the Week 5 Mon, Jun 26th vs the Calgary Flames scheduled game. This is their 3rd strike 1 year ago
      5. The Vancouver Canucks have issued a league strike to I GuiDice I for missing the Week 5 Mon, Jun 26th vs the Minnesota Wild scheduled game. This is their 2nd strike 1 year ago
      6. The Vancouver Canucks have issued a league strike to I GuiDice I for missing the Week 4 Mon, Jun 19th vs the New York Islanders scheduled game. This is their 1st strike 1 year ago
      7. The Vancouver Canucks have traded 3rd Round Pick & 3rd Round Pick to the Arizona Coyotes for I GuiDice I 1 year ago
      8. The Vancouver Canucks have traded I GuiDice I to the Arizona Coyotes for 3rd Round Pick & 3rd Round Pick 1 year ago
      9. I GuiDice I has been awarded the Division Champion Award for Season: 25 of the LGHL 1 year ago
      10. The Vancouver Canucks have traded 3rd Round Pick & 3rd Round Pick to the Arizona Coyotes for I GuiDice I 1 year ago
    • League Awards

• LGHL Season 17 - Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy
      • LGHL Season 17 - Player Of The Week
      • LGHL Season 25 - Division Champion